Close

Thread: PF Reviews

Default PF Reviews

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Since a lot of people got PF in

the birthday special, I was thinking we could get some more information on it, given the lack of threads about

PF.

I just came home to PF awaiting in my mailbox. I put on just one drop on my collar, and I am in a state of

glee. I am really surprised by this.

It elevates my mood more than SOE and even TE/w.

However, both of

those can make me jolly. In any case, this kinda of feels like what SRH and Elana were talking about with AE/w for

them.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Default Re: PF Reviews

PF used to be talked about a

lot. If you do a search I´m sure you´ll find lots of comments on it. PF is one of the products that used to be

reffered to as the socializing/party mones.
    I managed to OD on it once

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

\"I managed to OD on it

once\"

CJ,
    How much did you use to OD??

I'm free... I'm free... I'm finally fr...

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I managed to OD on it once

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Is that why you\'re in recovery

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    CJ,
    How much did you use to OD??

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\"> I really can´t rememeber it was so long ago. I used it for a business/work meeting /job

interview. Needless to say it didn´t work out [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

From what I\'ve

seen using Search, most threads on PF are asking if anyone has used it, same as this, with a little discussion about

what might be in it, and then CJ says she OD\'d on it once, but with no amounts.

Other than that, all I\'ve

found is that it is inconsistent in mixes, and inconsistent hit-wise. But no usage amounts or anything.

Does

anybody know anything about dosage and affect, other than it kinda acts like -nol?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

SRH....The search results are

pretty bad and different to negiotiate through, that is why I started the thread. I know CJ says they used to talk

about it alot, and I recall seeing more stuff on it in the archives, but the info seemed to be limited to ratios in

mixes, ie 7:3 PF:NPA.

Also, I have read too that it was inconsistent. Sorry

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

bjf,

The thread below

has about the most interesting content information about PF that I coud find.
    Check BassMan\'s and Bruce\'s

http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Num

ber=18389&amp;fpart=1&amp;PHPSESSID=

Personally I really like PF. But mixing it with NPA or anything

else heavy in A-None is probably not a very good idea at ratios in the 7:3 neighborhood. The fixatives employed in

PF seem to grab hold of the A-None stink and accentuate it incredibly. I\'ve had better results at ratios of 5:1

or 6:1.

Oscar [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks, Oscar.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I think I may just slather some on this weekend and see what it

does. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

SRH-

Did some

snooping and only recall one mention of dosage. IIRC, it was about 8 drops.

I definitely notice a mood

elevating effect on me and it seemed to boost the social element of my mix. Only one chance to test it so far, but

I can see why some would consider it \"the party phero\". Didn\'t seem to feel the same as SOE, though. While

the nol in my mix encourages chattiness, it seemed to have a different feel. It\'s not unusual for ppl I hang out

w/ to be more talkative, but last night I had a lot of strangers striking up convos w/ me...which really isn\'t

typical, especially w/ males. Everyone I encountered was extremely friendly and in great spirits...generally a much

more fun atmosphere around me. It wasn\'t just a matter of ppl being friendly and saying \"hi\", etc. Ppl I

didn\'t know just wanted to hang out w/ me. There is an aquaintance of mine, Carl, who I see a lot \'cause we

both frequent my hang out. The thing is I\'ve never had more than a 5 min. convo w/ the guy...usual

stuff...\"what\'s up\", \"how have you been\"...that kinda thing. He tends to shy away from me...he\'s a

definite beta type and doesn\'t seem comfortable when I\'m wearing none. Well, last night he just wanted to hang

out and was talking on and on and on, paying for several drinks. This was both a good and a bad thing,

actually.

Why? Well, I was on a first \"date\" w/ this girl, Erin, that I met last Saturday. She suggested

that we keep it very casual and avoid the typical \"date\" type of stuff. So we got together to shoot some pool

and just hang out...spend some time getting to know each other and just have some fun. It was great to have women

checking me out all night...she definitely noticed. She kept givin\' me hell about it, but I could tell that she

was diggin\' it at the same time. It made me look good to have so many ppl wanting to hang out. She\'d ask how

I knew them and I\'d just shrug and say that I didn\'t know them. Although it got a bit annoying after

awhile...especially Carl. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Granted, I don\'t really know Erin

very well yet, but she was different from the other night. On Saturday she was really testing me and every time she

would \"push\" a bit, I would respond in kind. She might actually be more of a smartass than I am.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I enjoy banter a lot, so this was all cool w/ me. Well, last night

she was really a lot of fun. I dunno...\"softer\" and more playful. Once we had some time to ourselves, there

was a nice progression in body language and kino. The convo flowed very easily and comfortably. She showed signs of

DIHL, but she didn\'t really zone out. Some very extended wide-eyed gazing w/ dilated pupils lasting several

minutes at a time, but she commented a few times about how it was difficult to look into my eyes at great length

because she thought I had intensely blue, piercing eyes. This is nothing new to me, btw.

Once we got back to my

place...so much for soft and playful...she was all over me the second we walked in the door.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Now, I

don\'t know that I can attribute everything to the PF, but I do know my mix very well and I usually

don\'t get the types of social interactions that I mentioned above. Could have been partly due to the additional

nol, but like I said, it had a different feel than I get w/ my usual mix. Oops, I forgot to mention that I used 4

drops of PF...3 drops on my neck and one split between each wrist.

I\'m looking forward to further testing.

Sag,

Interesting and

encouraging post. I just got PF a couple days ago and have been chained to my desk most of the week due to a sudden

increase in business and haven\'t had the chance to experiment. I am looking forward to the opportunity to play

with PF over the next week, there are several meetings coming up that could be enhanced if I get the same type

reactions.

Are you using it with anything else? If so, what and how much?

Belgareth

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Sag,

Interesting and encouraging post. I just

got PF a couple days ago and have been chained to my desk most of the week due to a sudden increase in business and

haven\'t had the chance to experiment. I am looking forward to the opportunity to play with PF over the next week,

there are several meetings coming up that could be enhanced if I get the same type reactions.

Are you using it

with anything else? If so, what and how much?

Belgareth

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">I applied

the PF and then the same mix I wore on NYE (2 1/2 sprays, one was a \"misfire\"). I\'ve gotten great,

consistant results w/ that mix. So basically I just supplimented my usual mix w/ the addition of PF. If you\'re

interested, you can find the breakdown of the mix in my Brave New Year\'s Eve Experiment thread...iirc, it\'s in

the Open Discussion section.

I\'m interested in seeing if the PF results are consistant as there was some

concern about this in the past.

One thing I didn\'t mention in this thread, but did elsewhere, is that I put on

some PF (~ 3-4 drops) when I 1st got it. The feeling I got from it would seem consistant w/ what I experienced on

Thursday night...a very uplifting, happy, \"feel good\" phero buzz...almost euphoric in a way.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] With heavy doses of SOE ppl tend to be giddy/goofy, but it\'s

not exactly the same w/ PF.

Phero Enthusiast

is anyone else testing PF?

am v interested.....
    seems like PF acts like SOE.....
    would be interested after testing PF on its own to

substitue it into mixes instead of SOE.

In a way SOE and PF

are similar in their effects, I think. Probably the nol connection. Could even be that both contain rone, but no

one really knows. I think it would be safe to say that the plethora of other pheros in PF are responsible for that

different feeling it seems to elicit.

Stranger

I\'m a longtime user

of PF, using it in business situations to relax and loosen up editors, publishers, interview subjects and such.

I\'ve always enjoyed the relaxing effects that it\'s had on me, too. For the last year, I\'ve used SOE

instead, noting most of the same effects as PF on others, but not on myself.

Since I got the Birthday Deal,

I\'ve experimented with micro amounts of NPA with the PF, probably in the 5:1 range. But I\'m a minimalist, so

we\'re talking 2 dabs of PF and a micro amount (the smallest amount I can still see on my fingertip) of NPA.

I

got a couple of solid hits. One was during an interview of a female acquaintance, mid 30\'s, on tourism. She

normally talks a mile a minute, but when we stood close to look at a tourism website on her monitor, she slowed down

and started to lose her train of thought. I complicated things by standing closer than necessary and I could see the

NPA working on her--flushing, breathing deeply, hair-flipping. Later that day, she hand-delivered something to me

she\'d promised to fax, and couldn\'t get close enough to me--lots of touching from a previous

non-toucher.

The other hit was with my wife. But that\'s our business.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Writerguy

I played with PF for quite

a while.

Mostly, I got a lot of convo. At one point, I started adding NPA to it to increase the sexual quality

of the hits, but could never get consistent results. So I pretty much gave up.

Dodd was from England. Somebody

living there commented on how cold and reserved the girls in London were, and I remember thinking that PF must have

been formulated to loosen up London women.

For dosage, I started with maybe 4-5 dabs (the bottle is made for

dabbing), pulse points. Then I\'d add slowly during the day until I could feel it working on _me_ - it makes me

quite randy as the dose goes up. Right at the point where I could just begin to feel it working seemed to be the

best level to get women to open up.

Thread Information