Close

Thread: Introduction

Default Introduction

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi everyone,

I have been

viewing the board for a few weeks now and thought it time to introduce myself. I\'m Matt, 21, 6\'3, slim - all

the way from sunny Africa - a little too sunny for my liking but yeah.

Anyway, so far I have tried AE/m and the

SoE gel pack that came with it. Also just ordered some TE. The only \"hits\" as such came when I had both AE/m and

SoE on together (never tried SoE alone though - due to only having the one gel pack of it). AE/m alone has not had

any spectacular hits - a couple of \"maybe\'s\" but nothing cast iron.

I would have ordered SoE in the

roll-on but was short on cash so just got some TE. I have heard that TE has worked well for a few guys who did not

get such great results with AE/m.

Got two DIHL\'s with the SoE/AE/m combo - one from a former Miss South

Africa so I was pretty chuffed with that.

Anyone had great results with TE? What would you say is the best

dosage?

Nice to meet you all.

Matt

Default Re: Introduction

TE is hard for me to figure

out. A poll on this forum with many voters revealed most people get the best hits when using 2-4 dabs.

However, very few people just use a dab of NPA....more like two or three, and it is four times stronger.

I

thought I spray was right, that is when I have gotten my most amzing hit after hit applications, but in using a

spray and edge more frequently, I have noticed it does not always work that well.

So is it less than a spray (1

spray = 12 dabs) or more than a spray that is right? I don\'t know. I am going to try going back to NPA.

Hi,

Thanks for your

experiences - can I ask what happened when you got \"hit after hit\"? What type of hits were they? Was this just

with TE standalone?

Thanks,

Matt

Matt:

TE at optimum

level produced a extremely high amount of attention. Basically the women in the room couldn\'t take their eyes

off me. Also, they were not scared. They would smile and be instantly happy, but they would still be entranced.

And when I say hit after hit, I mean that a large amount of women were extremely turned on.

I was using edge

essentials and unscented TE.

I have gotten this a couple of times with NPA twice. However, I have not been

able to master getting these reactions. I have been using TE (EE) over the past few months and perhaps it is

because one spray comes out differently a lot of the time from either the sprayer or the way it does (and does not)

hit my skin. The whole process can be inprecise, so I am going back to NPA, where dabs are more controlable, and

try to get consistent results with that.

Hi again,

Is it not

just possible to put TE into another spray bottle - an old perfume spray that\'s been well washed out for

example?

What other products have you had success with apart from NPA/TE? SoE?

Were those women prepared to

get sexual or was it just flirtation? Also, did you get these results in both smoke filled and smoke-free

areas?

Matt

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Hi again,

Is it not just possible to put TE into another spray bottle - an

old perfume spray that\'s been well washed out for example?

What other products have you had success with apart

from NPA/TE? SoE?

Were those women prepared to get sexual or was it just flirtation? Also, did you get these

results in both smoke filled and smoke-free areas?

Matt

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

There

is no smoking where I live in the bars. I have used dabs of edge though in other cities, with smoke, and got hits,

but I was using about 60-70 percent of the amount, so the hits were not as intense, but it worked.

As for whether

it was flirting or sexual, that is only what you make it. The pheromones made the women attracted to me, and

everything after that depended on my smoothness. But let us just say you do not have to be nearly as smooth as you

would be with someone who starts out with a neutral opinion of you. If the pheromones are working, you just have to

be able to take the woman where she wants to go and how she wants to get there. Some guys can do this easy, others

can\'t at all.

bjf-

Have you

tried spraying into the palm of your hand, rubbing your palms together and then spreading out your application.

This works well for me and I don\'t waste product due to poor aim. You can follow this up by using the same

technique w/ your cover scent.

Matt-

It is

often recommended that a slightly higher dosage works better in a smoke filled environment. I wouldn\'t know,

personally, because you can\'t smoke indoors where I live.

</font><blockquote><font

bjf-

Have you tried spraying into the palm of your hand, rubbing your

palms together and then spreading out your application. This works well for me and I don\'t waste product due to

poor aim. You can follow this up by using the same technique w/ your cover scent.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Funny you say that, my best edge arouser hit was applied that way. But it was just placed on

neck. Anyway, I used that method again, (maybe jst twice more) but without success.

I haven\'t tried it again

because I didn\'t know it may have had a lot of significance, and a lot of times I am not in my own home when

applying mones, rather I am at someones house and just sneak into the bathroom and give a spray.

Could I ask both of you

guys, if price was not an issue, what would your top 3 (in order) pheromone products be?

Matt

If I were you I would

eventually try NPA.

I have to start using it again to know if I like it better than Edge Essentials. I was

getting inconsistent hits when I used NPA, but I wasn\'t scrubbing the pheromones off my neck well enough since I

hadn\'t read about build-up at that point. Also I may have been using too much APC as a cover.

1. NPA

TE
    3. SOE
    4. WAGG

If money were not an issue, I would get all three of those if I were you. Just do searches

and read up about them first.

1. AE/m

SOE
    3. NPA/m

AE/m was the one that made a believer out of me. Had my 1st DIHL and got laid the 1st time I used

it. Doesn\'t have the raw sexual power of NPA/m, but it\'s a great all around product. SOE was a nice addition

because it relaxes ppl and is great for social occasions on it\'s own. Add NPA/m along w/ those 2 and you\'ve

got a winning combo, IMO.

</font><blockquote><font

Matt:

TE at optimum level produced a extremely high amount of attention.

Basically the women in the room couldn\'t take their eyes off me. Also, they were not scared. They would smile

and be instantly happy, but they would still be entranced. And when I say hit after hit, I mean that a large amount

of women were extremely turned on.

I was using edge essentials and unscented TE.

I have gotten this a couple

of times with NPA twice. However, I have not been able to master getting these reactions. I have been using TE

(EE) over the past few months and perhaps it is because one spray comes out differently a lot of the time from

either the sprayer or the way it does (and does not) hit my skin. The whole process can be inprecise, so I am going

back to NPA, where dabs are more controlable, and try to get consistent results with that.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

bjf,

do you use dabs or drops of NPA?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

ocp - dabs

I think the reason

people are using a lot of NPA relative to TE (mg for mg), is because of dispersal.

I\'m guessing that the

actual amount of pheros that end up in the air from a dab of NPA is less than 4x 1 dab of edge. There may also be

other factors related to dispersal that I haven\'t mentioned, but I think the smart money is on finding the

optimum quantity per surface area of skin

...and it depends if

people are dabbing with the dropper insert for NPA, which will vary the amount.

</font><blockquote><font

I think the reason people are using a lot of NPA relative to TE (mg for mg),

is because of dispersal.

I\'m guessing that the actual amount of pheros that end up in the air from a dab of

NPA is less than 4x 1 dab of edge. There may also be other factors related to dispersal that I haven\'t mentioned,

but I think the smart money is on finding the optimum quantity per surface area of skin

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Cpt, I completely agree with you on this!

As for dabs, I meant dabs

when taking the dropper top off.

</font><blockquote><font

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I think the

reason people are using a lot of NPA relative to TE (mg for mg), is because of dispersal.

I\'m guessing that

the actual amount of pheros that end up in the air from a dab of NPA is less than 4x 1 dab of edge. There may also

be other factors related to dispersal that I haven\'t mentioned, but I think the smart money is on finding the

optimum quantity per surface area of skin

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Cpt, I completely agree

with you on this!

As for dabs, I meant dabs when taking the dropper top off.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I find the dropper top with NPA almost completely unusable. I am going to take it off and

start usine dabs....much more control. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Thread Information