The last day

or so I\'ve started wearing AEw again after a long lapse. I really like it all of a sudden, much better than I

ever did. Even the -none smell doesn\'t bother me like it used to.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I find that it puts me in a great mood, increases my confidence

in myself, and I\'m getting all kinds of attention from men and women alike. I couldn\'t get any work done

today! lol But I\'m wondering if it\'s the -mones\' effect on me and my confidence boost that\'s causing

the increase in attention, if the -mones are affecting everyone the same way they do me, or if they are affecting

men differently. If it\'s affecting the women the way it\'s affecting me, then that would explain the

chatty/laughing/fun atmosphere when I wear it. It\'s like a -nol OD, but I only wore 1 drop AEw. I\'m also

finding all of a sudden that a lot of guys that I haven\'t seen much lately are making a point to stop and talk to

me for no particular reason and hanging around longer than they need to. And after I talk with them for a bit and

have to leave, they call for this, that, or the other thing a little while later, just to chat. (I\'ve run into

all kinds of people when I stop to talk to someone else!)

Don\'t get me wrong, I like it! I may need to stop

wearing it at work, though. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Help me figure this out. It\'s

getting confusing. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]