Close

Default Excellent hits + close

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Have been

using pheros for over two weeks now with pretty good results, but nothing compared to the day I had

yesterday....

Application: 1 drop AE/m split between wrists, 1 drop rubbed across neck/behind ears

Began the

day in my psychology class (1:2 male/female ratio [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]). Walked in a

bit late, got smiles/stares from 7 or 8 girls, though this is fairly common. Sat in between two pretty cute

brunettes....one of them kept leaning in to ask me trivial questions abou the material being covered (not sure if

she was flirting or just plain dumb [I guess a little of both [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]]).

Ran some errands around town w/ no conclusive pheromone hits. Ended up heading to the gym around 3:00pm

(applied pheros @ approximately 10:30am). Didn\'t notice anything abnormal while lifting.....but as I was

leaving, walked past a serious Betty (9-10) and stopped her dead in her track. She just stood there and stared with

a blank look on her face as I walked past.....it was actually quite funny. I smiled and went on my way, excited

that I\'d just experienced my first phero-induced DIHL. I got a few more smiles/stares from separate groups of

girls on my way out, but nothing too unusual.

Eventually decided to go out to this local dive bar with a buddy so

I took a shower to freshen up. I applied 1 more drop AE/m to my neck (thinking I still had some residual mones

sticking around from earlier) and decided to mix a drop of NPA/m with some lotion and applied it to my chest, neck

and treasure trail region. Covered this with Kenneth Cole - Black and headed out.

Stopped by some random

girl\'s dorm room for some drinks.....she seemed a bit shy/scared of me while her roommate was overly smiley and

kept rubbing against me. Immature freshman girls don\'t really do it for me anymore, so we decided to move on to

the bar...........

Saw a pretty cute girl I had a class with last semester and moved in for some small talk. She

was EXTREMELY excited to see me and was just giggling and rubbing me all over while we conversed. After a few

moments I was surrounded by her + 4 of her friends....fun stuff.

I excused myself to the bathroom and met back up

with the buddy I came there with, who was sharing a booth w/ some guy he apparently knew plus what appeared to be

his girlfriend. The guy immediately started acting like a jackass to me and was apparently threatened by my

presence. So, as soon as he got up to buy some drinks, I moved on his woman, essentially out of spite. She was

about 24 or 25 yrs old, maybe an 8-10, and had been eyeing me for a while, so I figured what hell.

Long story

short (or somewhat abbreviated anyhow [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]), I ended up leaving w/

her and a sh*t-eating grin on my face as I bid farewell to the jackass. We ended up back at my place.....we had

some loud sex (I love them moaners) and afterwards I suggested that she leave because I had an early class this

morning (does that make me an a@@hole?). She took off somewhat annoyed, I passed

out.

The End.

Default Re: Excellent hits + close

Sounds like you

had a good day Johnny!

Does not seem like you need to go to heavy on the pheromones... a couple of drops of ae

and a dab of npa did the trick.

As for whether you were an a-hole for telling her to leave after having

intercourse with her, in many cases I\'d say yes, but given the fact that she came to the bar with a bf and then

went home with an aquintance of that bf, I would answer a resounding NOOOO!!!!!!!!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Haha, Sounds

like you had quite an awesome night, you get props from me... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Banned User

Finally, somebody

got some sex. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Somebody closed the deal. Good job Johnny!!!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

Thanks for

giving me some extra inspiration Johnny!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

mmm....johnnie\'s just the only guy posting about getting some sex.

and franki, don\'t even front,

you are the biggest player here!

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

and franki, don\'t even front, you are the

biggest player here!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I wish

Banned User

mmm....johnnie\'s just the only guy posting about

getting some sex.

Yeah. OK.

Finally, somebody got some sex.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Somebody closed the deal. Good job Johnny!!!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    mmm....johnnie\'s just the only guy posting about getting some sex.

Yeah. OK.

And

where exactly are all of your sex posts, wiseguy? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Have been using pheros for over two weeks now with

pretty good results, but nothing compared to the day I had yesterday....

Application: 1 drop AE/m split between

wrists, 1 drop rubbed across neck/behind ears

Began the day in my psychology class (1:2 male/female ratio

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]). Walked in a bit late, got smiles/stares from 7 or 8 girls,

though this is fairly common. Sat in between two pretty cute brunettes....one of them kept leaning in to ask me

trivial questions abou the material being covered (not sure if she was flirting or just plain dumb [I guess a little

of both [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]]).

Ran some errands around town w/ no conclusive

pheromone hits. Ended up heading to the gym around 3:00pm (applied pheros @ approximately 10:30am). Didn\'t

notice anything abnormal while lifting.....but as I was leaving, walked past a serious Betty (9-10) and stopped her

dead in her track. She just stood there and stared with a blank look on her face as I walked past.....it was

actually quite funny. I smiled and went on my way, excited that I\'d just experienced my first phero-induced

DIHL. I got a few more smiles/stares from separate groups of girls on my way out, but nothing too

unusual.

Eventually decided to go out to this local dive bar with a buddy so I took a shower to freshen up. I

applied 1 more drop AE/m to my neck (thinking I still had some residual mones sticking around from earlier) and

decided to mix a drop of NPA/m with some lotion and applied it to my chest, neck and treasure trail region. Covered

this with Kenneth Cole - Black and headed out.

Stopped by some random girl\'s dorm room for some drinks.....she

seemed a bit shy/scared of me while her roommate was overly smiley and kept rubbing against me. Immature freshman

girls don\'t really do it for me anymore, so we decided to move on to the bar...........

Saw a pretty cute girl

I had a class with last semester and moved in for some small talk. She was EXTREMELY excited to see me and was just

giggling and rubbing me all over while we conversed. After a few moments I was surrounded by her + 4 of her

friends....fun stuff.

I excused myself to the bathroom and met back up with the buddy I came there with, who was

sharing a booth w/ some guy he apparently knew plus what appeared to be his girlfriend. The guy immediately started

acting like a jackass to me and was apparently threatened by my presence. So, as soon as he got up to buy some

drinks, I moved on his woman, essentially out of spite. She was about 24 or 25 yrs old, maybe an 8-10, and had been

eyeing me for a while, so I figured what hell.

Long story short (or somewhat abbreviated anyhow

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]), I ended up leaving w/ her and a sh*t-eating grin on my face as

I bid farewell to the jackass. We ended up back at my place.....we had some loud sex (I love them moaners) and

afterwards I suggested that she leave because I had an early class this morning (does that make me an

a@@hole?). She took off somewhat annoyed, I passed out.

The End.

Great story, but you should watch your paste, a bit, i mean if

i\'m out with my girlfriend, and a guy comes in between, me and her, he would be either very lucky, if he ever

would walk out of there a life. That is actually something i would never do. if i see a couple out there, i would

never try and breake them up. that is so shallow. I only look for single girls anyway.

DZorro,

Great story, but you should watch your paste, a

bit, i mean if i\'m out with my girlfriend, and a guy comes in between, me and her, he would be either very lucky,

if he ever would walk out of there a life. That is actually something i would never do. if i see a couple out there,

i would never try and breake them up. that is so shallow. I only look for single girls anyway.

DZorro,

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Agreed.....it was only after she told me she\'d only known the guy for a

week or two, and was certainly not exclusive, that I proceeded to pursue her. Plus, the guy was hitting on other

girls at the bar, and like I said, was an absolute jackass. I\'d have never tried to come between any sort of

serious relationship.......I don\'t need that sort of karma.

</font><blockquote><font

Great story, but you should watch your paste, a bit, i mean if i\'m out

with my girlfriend, and a guy comes in between, me and her, he would be either very lucky, if he ever would walk out

of there a life. That is actually something i would never do. if i see a couple out there, i would never try and

breake them up. that is so shallow. I only look for single girls anyway.

DZorro,

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Agreed.....it was only after she told me she\'d only known the guy for a week or two, and was

certainly not exclusive, that I proceeded to pursue her. Plus, the guy was hitting on other girls at the bar, and

like I said, was an absolute jackass. I\'d have never tried to come between any sort of serious

relationship.......I don\'t need that sort of karma.

Well, in

that case i take my word back. If the guy was hitting on other girls, then that\'s his own fault.

DZorro,

</font><blockquote><font

Great

story, but you should watch your paste, a bit, i mean if i\'m out with my girlfriend, and a guy comes in between,

me and her, he would be either very lucky, if he ever would walk out of there a life. That is actually something i

would never do. if i see a couple out there, i would never try and breake them up. that is so shallow. I only look

for single girls anyway.

DZorro,

Agreed.....it was only after

she told me she\'d only known the guy for a week or two, and was certainly not exclusive, that I proceeded to

pursue her. Plus, the guy was hitting on other girls at the bar, and like I said, was an absolute jackass. I\'d

have never tried to come between any sort of serious relationship.......I don\'t need that sort of karma.

Well, in that case i take my word back. If the guy was hitting on

other girls, then that\'s his own fault.

DZorro,

I bet you

he started hitting on other girls after he saw his date was more interested in johnny then him.

Not to judging

you on this Johnny, your school\'s football program is far worse.

Not to judging you on this Johnny, your

school\'s football program is far worse.

/me cringes in pain

after a devastating low blow [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

lol

Thread Information