Close

Default I might be done....

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Need to know if any of

you are having this problem. I mainly started buying pheros about 3 years ago here as an experiment. I use to post

quite a bit in this forum, but have been mainly an observer for the past year or so. I have tried nearly every

phermone on this site except for Pheromax. I\'ve done the combinations, the single applications and so on. My

latest had been krtl\'s mix of wagg/npa/pi. My question to you all is, have many of you found that phero\'s have

just stopped working? I\'ve never gotten the hits many of you write about, nor the glances, come on\'s etc. I

must say though, I did have 1 hell of a hit the first month I began which I had posted. I have gone to bars,

parties, functions, but no hits. I smile, strike up conversations etc. I\'ve even laid off pheros for a few weeks

to clear myself of them. I\'ve tried everything from 1 drop to 8 drops. It\'s not that I have trouble with

female contact, I have alot of girls in my office who tell me they would love to date me or have come close to

falling head over heels for me if we weren\'t working in the same office.
    The problem seems to be not getting

those reactions outside of office life. Maybe I need to refresh the pheros when I go out after work, who knows. I

just feel like I\'m wasting money on this stuff. Anyone else having these problems?

Default Re: I might be done....

Jaggy,

There have been a few people on the forum who got no results and I always wonder why. For my own part I

believe they work and there is a lot of well documented evidence that agrees with that assessment. So, Why do mones

not seem to work for some people. We have to assume that female biological responses are pretty much universal. You

are buying good quality product that works for others. The difference has to be either something you are/are not

doing or the environment you are working in. Take it step by step and examine each variable carefully.

The first

few times I wore mones, I didn\'t notice much but was looking for reactions related to business rather than

sexual. A few of the reactions I get were bad, like aggressive clients and such. I was using too much none for my

body chemistry. It took a lot of experimenting and a real effort to pay attention to people\'s more subtle

responses before I started to make progress. Most of my mixes now are light on the none. Because my personality is

somewhat aloof, I had to make it a point to be more outgoing and friendly when in public. One of the things that

most helped me, other than several re-readings of threads, was to keep a journal of my results. Use one mone at a

time, be open and friendly and record the results. Do that for a week or so with each mone the tabulate your

results. It gives you a good idea what is going on. Try a small dose first and increase it by 50% if you don\'t

see any results after the first week. Eventually, you will at least see OD responses. From there you can back down

to a dose that attracts without repelling. Your thought on refreshing the mones after work is also a good

one.

Other than that, how is your appearance? Personal hygene? Attitude? Humor? What kinds of places are you

going while wearing mones?

good luck.

Phero Pharaoh

How do you

dress? How do you act? How do you present yourself? Most guys should be able to get SOME interest even without

the pheromones. It doesn\'t sound right that women in your office go for you and women outside don\'t. In

fact, about a third of all marriages start in office relationships. I know lots of people who have hooked up at

work. You may need to spend more time learning how to read women\'s signals and less trying to get them to climb

over the fence for you.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    In fact, about a third of all marriages start in

office relationships.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> and a lot of divorces due to office affairs too

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

In fact, about a third of all marriages start in

office relationships.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That\'s a little depressing. (Sorry, just

me...)

Holmes

People who work in

offices are more likely to divorce.

Journeyman

People who work in offices are more likely to

divorce.

Than what??

1. People being unemployed??
    2. People

working at construction sites??
    3. People that OWN these

offices??

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Not everyone works

in an office.

Phero Pharaoh

The most

common reason for divorce (in America) is disagreements over money. I have never seen any statistics about office

workers having a higher divorce rate than anyone else. In fact, I would expect a higher divorce rate among

production workers.

Be that as it may, other divorce statistics include: most marriages that end do so within

five years. Most people who get divorced remarry at least one time. Divorced men tend to marry younger women the

second time around. Most marriages do not last more than ten years. These are all American statistics.

Hey

Jaggy,

Is it possible that for some reason or other your body\'s natural pheromone signature has changed in the

last couple years, making the mone combinations that used to work not work as well as they used to? I would say to

just keep trying, I know for a fact that they work for me and I love it. Maybe you just need to try a new mix.

Phero Dude

Are you sure

you\'re cleaning the pheromones off of your skin EVERY DAY?

Phero build-up can totally interfere with the

effects.

Use alcohol swabs or scrub really thorougly with soap and water.

Stranger

This is a

little tedious, but it worked for me. Stay away from all the mixes you read about. Take one product and wear it

daily (or take a day or two off here and there) for at least a couple of weeks. Become very observant of people

around you in many different situations. Notice how people react to you...cashiers, people in stores, at bars, on

the bus etc. Try to put yourself in situations where you are in peoples presence for a while or linger just a little

bit longer than usual. Here is the trick though; you have to do this without any expectations so that you can pick

up on subtlties you would otherwise miss. Also notice how people act when they talk to you. Do they go on and on, do

they fumble for words, do they follow you around, avoid you, confide things in you etc. If you are patient, you will

start to notice patterns that vary with each phermone product. Once you have determined what kind of responses each

phero elicits for you you can tailor your usauge to the situation. Once you are comfortable with what seperate

products do for you you can start mixing different products in an attempt to get certain reactions. For instance,

for me pheromax gets the best response from younger girls (long stares touching etc., Rogue Male gets me all kinds

of respect in business situations but nothing in bars, AE gets people around me talking and comfortable and more

open, AE &amp; SOE and I can\'t get away from people they start telling me there life story and following me

around, NPA does very little for me and PI just scares people. Remember reations are not only sexual. Also when

using 1 mone at a time try different applications, In hair gel, on the neck and in facial hair work best for me.

Lastly when using one mone at a time always cover it with a nice cologne. The cologne will attract peoples attention

and sort of reel them in to the pheromones.

hope I didn\'t ramble....... Good luck

This is a little tedious, but it worked for me.

Stay away from all the mixes you read about. Take one product and wear it daily (or take a day or two off here and

there) for at least a couple of weeks. Become very observant of people around you in many different situations.

Notice how people react to you...cashiers, people in stores, at bars, on the bus etc. Try to put yourself in

situations where you are in peoples presence for a while or linger just a little bit longer than usual. Here is the

trick though; you have to do this without any expectations so that you can pick up on subtlties you would otherwise

miss. Also notice how people act when they talk to you. Do they go on and on, do they fumble for words, do they

follow you around, avoid you, confide things in you etc. If you are patient, you will start to notice patterns that

vary with each phermone product. Once you have determined what kind of responses each phero elicits for you you can

tailor your usauge to the situation. Once you are comfortable with what seperate products do for you you can start

mixing different products in an attempt to get certain reactions. For instance, for me pheromax gets the best

response from younger girls (long stares touching etc., Rogue Male gets me all kinds of respect in business

situations but nothing in bars, AE gets people around me talking and comfortable and more open, AE &amp; SOE and I

can\'t get away from people they start telling me there life story and following me around, NPA does very little

for me and PI just scares people. Remember reations are not only sexual. Also when using 1 mone at a time try

different applications, In hair gel, on the neck and in facial hair work best for me. Lastly when using one mone at

a time always cover it with a nice cologne. The cologne will attract peoples attention and sort of reel them in to

the pheromones.

hope I didn\'t ramble....... Good luck

I

don\'t mean to burst your bubble, but that is what is said all the time. Well said none the less.

I liked the post

Always

sound advice, whether it\'s been said before or not. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Well said none the less.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I think it\'s good that someone realised it on their own, wasn\'t

knocking the guy.

Phero Enthusiast

When I first

started wearing commercial pheros I od’ed often, out of ignorance. I had a few spectacular hits but more often than

not I repelled women with the smell. I know, one girl told me so. But I learned a lot, and the hits convinced me

something was really going on. But my initial approach was definitely overkill.

I looked into the science of

pheros, and found some definite results on what human pheros really do. In short, they 1) improve a woman’s mood, 2)

increase a male’s attractiveness to a women and 3) some other subtle effects. This can happen subconsciously

without the woman consciously detecting a scent.

So what do we do with that? Put it in context I say. The

commercial pheros are your ally in an era where we wash off our natural pheros daily. They give you an edge.

Integrate them into your courtship strategy once you are convinced they really work (science and experience

convinced me). Like wearing the right clothes or having a fat wallet, pheros add to your attractiveness arsenal –

and that’s good enough. I don’t expect pheros to do it all – I use them very sparingly now.

I’m realistic about

what nature designed pheros to do…which is make a woman feel better in a man’s presence, and find him more

attractive in person than she might just looking at his photo (the presence of pheros increases attractiveness).

That’s it. It won’t turn women into mindless sex-zombies.

The occasional ‘super-hit’ usually involves a woman

who is a little out of control or drunk before you even show up wearing your pheros. She over-reacts to your

phero-attractiveness the same way she might over-react to a guy driving a Ferrari. These encounters are fun, but I

don’t live for them. I like my women a little more civilized.

So I put myself in the woman’s place. If I’m using

my pheros correctly they will have a subtle effect on her impression of me – she’ll find me sexier or more appealing

or fun to be around than if I wasn’t wearing pheros. I don’t expect her to black out in a sexual frenzy and wake up

in the sack with me wondering what came over her. After all, just because I find a woman attractive doesn’t mean I’m

going to suddenly run up to her and start pawing her – her effect on me is real, but polite society usually demands

I hide my attraction, especially with someone I don’t know well.

So I guess I’m saying convince yourself that

pheros have an effect on women…if you believe in science you can find all the proof you need. Then with that

conviction wear commercial pheros with the confidence of knowing they are working for you. Keep your application

subtle so you don’t draw any negative attention (our cultural hygiene scent imperatives) and press on. It’s like

wearing a great suit … you know you look good in it, and you are sure people find it appealing even if they don’t

all run up to you on the street and tell you so. You are having the desired mental effect on them, whether they

openly show it or not.

I'm free... I'm free... I'm finally fr...

It won\'t turn women into mindless sex-zombies.

Damn... looks like I just got suckered again

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I\'ll have to throw all my \'mones into the junk drawer right

next to that subliminal sexual seduction CD I bought on Ebay [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Just

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] kidding.... good post Irish.

Goss

When I first started wearing commercial pheros I

od’ed often, out of ignorance. I had a few spectacular hits but more often than not I repelled women with the smell.

I know, one girl told me so. But I learned a lot, and the hits convinced me something was really going on. But my

initial approach was definitely overkill.

I looked into the science of pheros, and found some definite results

on what human pheros really do. In short, they 1) improve a woman’s mood, 2) increase a male’s attractiveness to a

women and 3) some other subtle effects. This can happen subconsciously without the woman consciously detecting a

scent.

So what do we do with that? Put it in context I say. The commercial pheros are your ally in an era where

we wash off our natural pheros daily. They give you an edge. Integrate them into your courtship strategy once you

are convinced they really work (science and experience convinced me). Like wearing the right clothes or having a fat

wallet, pheros add to your attractiveness arsenal – and that’s good enough. I don’t expect pheros to do it all – I

use them very sparingly now.

I’m realistic about what nature designed pheros to do…which is make a woman feel

better in a man’s presence, and find him more attractive in person than she might just looking at his photo (the

presence of pheros increases attractiveness). That’s it. It won’t turn women into mindless sex-zombies.

The

occasional ‘super-hit’ usually involves a woman who is a little out of control or drunk before you even show up

wearing your pheros. She over-reacts to your phero-attractiveness the same way she might over-react to a guy driving

a Ferrari. These encounters are fun, but I don’t live for them. I like my women a little more civilized.

So I put

myself in the woman’s place. If I’m using my pheros correctly they will have a subtle effect on her impression of me

– she’ll find me sexier or more appealing or fun to be around than if I wasn’t wearing pheros. I don’t expect her to

black out in a sexual frenzy and wake up in the sack with me wondering what came over her. After all, just because I

find a woman attractive doesn’t mean I’m going to suddenly run up to her and start pawing her – her effect on me is

real, but polite society usually demands I hide my attraction, especially with someone I don’t know well.

So I

guess I’m saying convince yourself that pheros have an effect on women…if you believe in science you can find all

the proof you need. Then with that conviction wear commercial pheros with the confidence of knowing they are working

for you. Keep your application subtle so you don’t draw any negative attention (our cultural hygiene scent

imperatives) and press on. It’s like wearing a great suit … you know you look good in it, and you are sure people

find it appealing even if they don’t all run up to you on the street and tell you so. You are having the desired

mental effect on them, whether they openly show it or not.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Irish.....this is an excellent statement of the realities of Pheros and there affects on women

and I will take it a step further and say it has this affect on people in general. I use it for work purposes and

it does help me in getting respect and being convincing, but if I were to just sit around and do nothing all day

then the phero influence would be worthless. I still have to do the work and do it well.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thanks everyone for

your input. One thing about this forum is you can always count on help or suggestions. To answer some of your

remarks. Yes I have spent time away from the pheros to clear myself. I stayed away for a month. My appearance is

fine. Just the other day at our monday morning meeting, several people joked that I looked like I stepped out of GQ

magazine. In regards to trying one product at a time. Yes I do that everytime I buy a new product. I test it at the

very least a month before I venture into the mixes.One quick comment about doing well with my office workers. Been

there, done that with one of them. I would have to think twice about doing that again. Her and I had a hot thing

going for a couple months, then she wanted me to move in, I didn\'t,she through a huge drunken tantrum at a party(

one of many), that was it for me. Needless to say, she began stabbing me in the back at office. Fortunately no one

believed her and she had created so much hatred from her co-wokers she left.
    Cologne? I usually go to the store,

sample something and then go back to the office and let the girls decide whether they like it or not. They happened

to like Issey so much they actually went out and bought me a bottle for my birthday.I know I made it sound as though

I haven\'t gotten any reactions.Upon occasion I will have a woman turn around in line at Starbucks or someplace

like that and smile. But it does not happen often. Maybe I read to much into several people who post on this forum

that seem to walk outside and can\'t stop the glances, DIHL\'s, come ons and so on. I will still use up what I

have left and experiment. That was always half the fun of pheros. But I am just wonder if I am throwing away good

money after bad.

Phero Pharaoh

Maybe you are

more relaxed and comfortable with the women at work than with women outside of work. It\'s hard to tell what is

going on with you based on your couple of messages. But it sounds to me like you should be getting signals

everywhere you go. Some situations will produce more signals than others. A lot depends on how you act. But you

also need to read body language. Women usually express their interest in strange men in very subtle ways. That is

because they don\'t want to attract creeps.

Thread Information