Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Stranger

Default Help a noob out please :)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey, long

time reader, first time poster. I\'ve been reading the forums for a while, and have a lot of info, but im still a

noob when it comes to applying pheromones. First, a little background:

Im 17, 6\'3\", and have somewhat

better than average looks (girls have told me im hot, but I don\'t like seeming cocky about it). I stumbled on

this site after seeing a commercial for axe last year, and have been hooked on the idea of pheremones

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. The only problem is, my mom\'s the one with the credit card, so

i can only get one bottle every once in a while, or she\'ll tell me im wasting money and wont let me...lol.

Anyways, I tried SOE out last year, with no results. Just this weekend, I got my order for AE/m. I tried it

this weekend at work, with no real noticable results. The people at work might have been a tiny bit friendlier, but

it could just be coincidence or a placebo effect. Friday, I tried 3 drops, one behind each ear and one on the neck

(no real results). I tried two drops today (one split between each ear and one on the neck) with no real results

either. So, can any of you AE/m users out there suggest some application spots that have worked well for

you?

Also, I\'m wearing it stand alone right now. Since it\'s the new scented kind, I figured it might

smell bad when mixed with other colognes. As far as cologne goes, I have mostly cheapies

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]....I have Candies, Kirra (Pac-Sun brand), and some Tommy Hilfiger

that actually smells pretty good. I also have some Tsunami Axe. Should i continue to use AE/m as standalone, or

should I try mixing it with cologne?

Anyways, sorry for the long post people

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] thats how first ones usually go hehe

Default Re: Help a noob out please :)

Keep

experimenting. It may take a few weeks. Also, learn to pay attention to peoples reactions. They could be very

subtle.

As far as covers go. Again, experiment. When I\'m wearing short sleeves,(not this month), I\'ll

spray AXE on my arms to compliment the AE.

Ya gotta play with this stuff because everyones different.

Welcome

Blah blah blah [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Stranger

EXIT63 is

absolutly right, just keep experimenting, even though I\'ve been lucky enough to see results with AE/m I\'m

still trying to get the balances right.

As for application points, here are some suggestions: Many have reported

good results with applying a drop under your nose and above your upper lip, this means that not only do you get a

powerful whiff of the phereomones but they are more likely to be \'passed around\' when you speak as they catch

on your exhaling breath.

Armpits is another good one, I use just a single drop spread between both of them.

Also, you might want to consider applying a drop or two to your hair, from what I\'ve read Pheros tend to linger

for far longer that way due to not being broken down by your skin\'s natural bacteria.

Hope this helped, good

luck, welcome, and keep us posted! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Keep experimenting. It may take a few weeks.

Also, learn to pay attention to peoples reactions. They could be very subtle.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">Yep, reactions can be very subtle. I\'ve noticed a tendency for AE (standalone) to produce more

submissive reactions from ppl, regardless of gender. I think this requires you to pay closer attention to their

reactions and also to be more assertive when dealing w/ women.

Phero Pharaoh

I\'ve noticed a tendency for AE (standalone) to

produce more submissive reactions from ppl, regardless of gender

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I second that. I hardly remember AE/m ever giving me a KNOCKOUT Hit by itself. BUT, and this is a very big

BUT, it\'s powerful in a subtle, balanced way that can be worked to your advantage by adding the right attitudes

etc.

Application wise: I LOVE CptKipling\'s method. I use 3 drops mixed into a small puddle of water on my

palm and wash it over my chest, neck, arms etc.

Stranger

That 3

drop puddle technique sounds kinda interesting, i think it would spread the pheros more evenly over me. I might try

that tomorrow, but I\'m not sure if I should take a day off to prevent build-up. Then again, tomorrow is the start

of a new semester, so I have new classes, and new classes = new chicks

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks for the help guys

Edit: I also had a question about washing. Is it true that

if you wash an area of your body with soap when taking a shower, then apply pheros in that spot after the shower,

that it will kill the pheros, or they wont work? I think i read something about that on the forum before, just

wondering if that\'s the case, because i do wash with soap before application.

Edit: I also had a question about washing. Is it

true that if you wash an area of your body with soap when taking a shower, then apply pheros in that spot after the

shower, that it will kill the pheros, or they wont work? I think i read something about that on the forum before,

just wondering if that\'s the case, because i do wash with soap before application.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

You will be fine, pheros are just chemical compounds, the small amount of soap residue, if

any, should have no effect in breaking down the molecules. If anything, I think that washing before applying will

help out the longitivity of the phero application by removing oils and bacteria that would usually be on the skin

before application.

I agree with you, the puddle in the hand idea sounds really good, I think I may have to

try that tomorrow. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Edit: BTW, Welcome to the forum

boardguy17. You may want to try to mix TE with AE. TE is known to give more sexual responces then AE, but that

doesn\'t mean that it can\'t. I\'ve personally noticed sexual responces from only AE, but usually mixing with

TE amplifys it, but thats just me.

I might try that tomorrow, but I\'m not sure if

I should take a day off to prevent build-up. Then again, tomorrow is the start of a new semester, so I have new

classes, and new classes = new chicks [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">You should be fine.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
    Edit: I also had a question about washing. Is it true that if you wash an area of your body with soap when

taking a shower, then apply pheros in that spot after the shower, that it will kill the pheros, or they wont work? I

think i read something about that on the forum before, just wondering if that\'s the case, because i do wash with

soap before application.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Never heard of such a thing. I always shower

right before I go clubbing and have no problems. If anything, cleaning off the bacteria that could degrade them or

cause conversions should make them more effective.

Phero Pharaoh

I shower

once or twice a day and apply the pheromones right afterward. They do their thing and I do mine.

Stranger

Well...

Today went a little differently. I used 3 drops of AE spread across my chest, but then remembered my

shirts (I wear an under and an over shirt) would probably block some of the mones, so I applied one more drop to

each wrist, and one to my neck, so I probably ODed pretty hard. But I did have a few different things happen today,

none that were blatant hits, but were interesting nonetheless. I\'m not even sure if they were hits or just

coincidence.

The first happened in second period. One of my friends in the class that I like (she\'s about

an 8 or 9) seemed to be extra friendly and talked to me more than usual today. I also noticed her glancing at me a

few times, but that might not be the mones, she might have just been looking around the class. To top it off, she

was telling her friend a list of guys she was gonna marry (jokingly of course), and I was on the list. She said my

name loud so I could hear, and she also told her friend she likes me (I think she was joking though). It\'s hard

to tell if she was just joking in a friendly way or if she really does like me.....meh....women lol. Overall, I

noticed a little more friendliness from everybody today. At lunch there was a girl that kept looking at me, but she

was kinda far away so it might not have been the mones.

One more strange thing that happened was when I came

home. Usually my dog is the type that likes to run to the door to greet people, but she doesn\'t do it as

enthusiastically as she used to. But today she was just going crazy. When I came in, she ran up to me and was so

happy to see me that she was practially stabbing me with her claws when she jumped on me trying to tackle me. When I

sat down, she jumped onto the chair and went crazy trying to lick my face, and after she had greeted me she stopped

for a second to smell my wrists (where I had applied some AE)

I dunno if these are just coincidences, or if

I\'m just noticing subtle hits better. Anyways, sorry for another long post, but it\'s exciting to see the

initial reactions from people [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

She said my name loud so I could hear, and she also

told her friend she likes me (I think she was joking though).

Get yourself out of that mind set . NOW! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
    If you always take

those comments as a tease or joke, then when will you ever know to act on them?!
    Blatant hints aloud like that are

rare things.
    You\'ll do much better by using it as a hint and making a new friend.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

And

let me top that off too by saying \"She wants your d*** man!! Go get her.\"

...sorry, but since none of

you\'re buddys were obviously there to say it at the time, I felt it was my duty.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

she was telling her friend a list of guys she was

gonna marry (jokingly of course), and I was on the list. She said my name loud so I could hear, and she also told

her friend she likes me (I think she was joking though). It\'s hard to tell if she was just joking in a friendly

way or if she really does like me.....meh....women lol.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Definate hit, come on, where is your confidence boardguy17?

Stranger

lol...Well it\'s not necessarily that im self-conscious (I used to be shy and really self-conscious, but I\'ve

started growing out of that), it\'s just they way she said it was like jokingly, not like a mean joke but as in

just a friendy joke. Hopefully I\'m wrong, I dunno lol.

In case you haven\'t noticed, I\'m not too good at

interpreting hints/body language [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

Look

at it this way.
    A lot of people who want to hint are scared of getting hurt/rejected.
    The best safeguard she

would have is to make it sound a little jokey.

If she said it in front of the class totally seriously, imagine

the embarrasment of you rejecting her.

Another pointer is, she was talking to you earlier and being really

friendly. Is that the way someone would act just before they teased you in front of the whole class??

That whole

marriage list thing is as old as the hills. Maybe some females on the forum can add their thoughts about it.

Man of La Pancha

lol...Well it\'s not necessarily that im

self-conscious (I used to be shy and really self-conscious, but I\'ve started growing out of that), it\'s just

they way she said it was like jokingly, not like a mean joke but as in just a friendy joke. Hopefully I\'m wrong,

I dunno lol.

In case you haven\'t noticed, I\'m not too good at interpreting hints/body language

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

*SMACK*

Every joke about a person has a hint of truth in it!!!
    *SMACK*
    Every joke about a person has a hint of

truth in it!!!

*SMACK*
    *SMACK*
    Every

joke about a person has a hint of truth in it!!!

*SMACK*
    Every joke about a person has a hint of truth in

it!!!

*SMACK*

Get it?
    Got it?
    Good!

Stranger

No no

no...lol I meant she wasn\'t trying to tease me or anything...I can\'t think of the word for it. It wasn\'t

really a JOKE, more of a friendly comment that didn\'t really seem serious (she is one of my friends, so it\'s

not somebody I just met this year or anything). But it wasn\'t really in front of the class cause everybody was

off working on different stuff and talking to their friends and only a few people heard her including me. That would

be awesome if it turned out she was serious [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. I\'m not sure how i

would approach her though cause she\'s one of my friends and if it turns out she was just kidding, it could make

for a really akward situation haha [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

On another note,

about that 3 drops in the water thing with AE, would that dilute the AE too much? Would the water wash the

pheromones away or would it just let me spread them more evenly over my body?

Phero Pharaoh

Oh,

ok.

In that case just up the flirting a bit more. \'Up\' the contact. i.e. Momentary hand on shoulder when

saying something quietly to her. Gentle but assertive non-sexual touching as you talk. All that stuff. She\'ll

respond the same way. Girls almost always do. They LOVE touch. In fact it\'s often said they CRAVE touch and

I\'m sure it\'s true.
    Watch how they talk to each other even. Or maybe when she talks to you she occasionly

touches your forearm or biceps. You\'ll see what to do.
    If she responds more positively over time you can keep

upping the ante. At least after all this she\'ll have less doubt herself and will give you clearer signals. More

eye contact and smiles. The idea is to show that you won\'t hurt her.

Stay cool and alpha-male like, yet fun

and safe to her. Just start now before another guy beats you to it. He could already be thinking about it.

You

won\'t lose much of the AE/m if you just wash it over your chest first then rub it around your neck forearms.

Depends on how much water you have in your palm first. After putting the drops of AE/m in stir the little mix with

your finger first before applying.

Stranger

You

know, i think these little pheros are working [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Today I didn\'t

have a chance to talk to that girl cause we were busy all 1st period (the only time I see her), but she did glance

at me a few times. But, in 6th period, theres a cute girl that I\'ve seen around school before that transferred

into our class today, and I noticed her looking at me several times. One time (When there was about 20 mins left and

the teacher was done so she gave us some free time) she got up to go talk to her friend across the room, and when

she reached her friend she turned her head and looked right at me (I was across the room from her), and we locked

eyes for I\'d say about 3-4 seconds, and she was smiling pretty nicely too

This could always just be me and not the pheros, but in the

last 2 days, with pheros, I have noticed a lot more glances like this than i usually do

You know, i think these little pheros are working

Today I didn\'t have a chance to talk to that girl cause we

were busy all 1st period (the only time I see her), but she did glance at me a few times. But, in 6th period, theres

a cute girl that I\'ve seen around school before that transferred into our class today, and I noticed her looking

at me several times. One time (When there was about 20 mins left and the teacher was done so she gave us some free

time) she got up to go talk to her friend across the room, and when she reached her friend she turned her head and

looked right at me (I was across the room from her), and we locked eyes for I\'d say about 3-4 seconds, and she

was smiling pretty nicely too [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

This could always just be me and

not the pheros, but in the last 2 days, with pheros, I have noticed a lot more glances like this than i usually do

That is the

Pheros! Now go get that little honey. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Stranger

That is the Pheros! Now go get that little honey.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

sir yes sir!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    That is the Pheros! Now go get that little honey.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

sir yes sir!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Do not forget

to give us a full report. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Stranger

Update:

Things have been looking good the past few days, I\'ve upped the flirting with the girl in 1st period

(playful pushing, stuff like that - she actually started it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]), and

have talked to the girl in my other class a few times. She still glances at me a lot in class too. As I said before

though, I\'m still coming out of my shy stage, so it could take a little while. Any ideas what I can talk to her

about, topics to bring up?

Oh yes: Today my worst nightmare came true. As I was putting on my mones I bumped the

bottle and lost about half of it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. It spilled on the counter, so I

took the dropper and sucked some of the spilled stuff up and dropped it back into the bottle. Did I just kill all

the pheros in my bottle, cause of possible bacteria on the counter, or is my AE still ok? By the way I think the

counter is marble or granite or something like that if it makes a difference.

Oh yes: Today my worst nightmare came true. As I

was putting on my mones I bumped the bottle and lost about half of it

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. It spilled on the counter, so I took the dropper and sucked some

of the spilled stuff up and dropped it back into the bottle. Did I just kill all the pheros in my bottle, cause of

possible bacteria on the counter, or is my AE still ok? By the way I think the counter is marble or granite or

something like that if it makes a difference.

This is an

initiation right into full phero membership. We have all knocked our AE over and spilled about half of it. You are

OK, your AE is just fine. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

Oh yes: Today my worst nightmare came true. As I was putting on my mones I

bumped the bottle and lost about half of it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. It spilled on the

counter, so I took the dropper and sucked some of the spilled stuff up and dropped it back into the bottle. Did I

just kill all the pheros in my bottle, cause of possible bacteria on the counter, or is my AE still ok? By the way I

think the counter is marble or granite or something like that if it makes a difference.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

This is an initiation right into full phero membership. We have all

knocked our AE over and spilled about half of it. You are OK, your AE is just fine.

Welcome to the

club, dude! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] You\'re now one of us...be very afraid.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

This

is too funny! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Just knocked mine over for the first time ever a

couple of days ago. I\'ve done really well up until then. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

BTW

Yuor -mones should be ok still. They\'re pretty resilient in the bottle I beleive.

We need cozy

cups for Stone Labs bottles so they don\'t tip over. I lost a good amount in mine and couldn\'t suck it up with

the dropper.

Stranger

lol I

was actually thinking about something like that, kind of like the vertical stand for Playstation 2. Mini update:

things are looking VERY (yes, that\'s all in capitals) good. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Here\'s

what you do:

1) Get a full, unopened can of beer.
    2) Put it into one of those foam rubber coolers.
    3) Invert

it on a table or counter so the 1/2\" hole in the foam rubber is facing up.
    4) Insert the bottom of the AE bottle

into the hole in the foam cooler.
    5) Open the AE, use the dropper as needed, and replace the dropper in the AE

bottle securely.
    6) Drink the beer.
    7) Repeat as necessary.

This doesn\'t absolutely guarantee that

you\'ll NEVER spill your AE, but it does greatly reduce the probability.

Oscar

call

me a newb but the first time i tried wearing some mones i used SOE (gell) a half of a packet. I went bowling with my

local church. First and only hot girl there comes on to me :-p. At first we exchanged a lot of looks. I felt kinda

like there might have been something wrong with what i was wearing or whatever cause she kept looking at me (im not

really used to alot of girls, ALright call me a dork why dontcha). She got up in my face flirting alot and kept

tryin to playfully slap me. Well we flirted alot and i guess i got off to a good start with her. we\'ll probably

go out in the future, i\'ll keep ya posted. BTW i just ordered a bottle of PI\\m Y-Y scented.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information