Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default A buzz from the Edge

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I am wondering why when I wear the Edge and smell wafting up from my shirt I end up smiling and feeling happy. It\'s weird because I end up smiling as much as Magic Johnson or Kobe Bryant.

I am still not sure if there is any external effect of the pheros or if it is just giving me a lift, making me more confident, etc.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: A buzz from the Edge

I found that pheromones seem to give me more confidence. Psycological I guess, but then again, i heard in other posts that pheromones chemically make you more confident.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi,
    A lot of folks if not most notice this type of reaction. I think others around you get it too, but they are not always going to be tuned into it. That\'s why it is good to have some nice cologne to add a conscious fragrance to it. The fragrance knocks others out of their every day trance; the nostrils flair, the breathing slows and deepens.... \"Ooooh, nice cologne there..... Where is that coming from.... etc..\" Then, the next thing you know they are feeling that \"buzz\" too. \"To infinity and beyond!\" -Buzz

Good Luck,
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey! Buzz Lightyear happens to be (one of) my nickname(s)! (my friends gf started that moniker and it just stuck with me ever since) But anyway, I also have experienced the Edge \"buzz\". It feels kinda interesting, and makes me want to smile for no reason. For those that have not yet experienced it, I don\'t need to describe it for you because when you get that \"buzz\" you\'ll just know!

(Edited by SubtleGuy at 11:42 pm on June 9, 2001)

**DONOTDELETE**

Do you guys also notice that when you have the Edge buzz that the women around you seem to look better? It seems women I wouldn\'t look at before I am suddenly saying \"hi\" to and being friendly with. This applies to women who are \"marginal\", i.e. not really pretty but slightly above average. It seems to nudge women who are a \"6\" to \"7\".

Maybe if they smell it on you it does the same for you?

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m not sure if I\'ve ever felt that \'buzz\' that\'s got everyone buzzing...er, I mean, talking

Seriously, though, I do find that PF and Realm Men have a relaxing effect, although it might just be that I love both fragrances. But as far as the buzz...I wonder if smokers have less sensitive VNO equipment? I\'m a smoker, trying desperately to quit, and I know that smoking does dull the regular sense of smell.

Has anyone noticed if smokers don\'t react as much to the pheromones you\'re wearing?

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi DA,
    I think I can calm you down on this one. I mean I don´t have any hardcore scientific evidence but I am certain that smoking does not really affect the VNO system. Why do you think europeans are at it so much? Remember that pheromones are sensed subconciously.
    I keep thinking that pheros work ie are sensed by us humans and other animals the way sharks can smell blood and are so drawn to the origin of that smell in the water. Can anyone follow this one?

Plus not everyone feels the buzz and not all get it from the same product. I mean some might get it from AFA and others get it from a combo maybe. The important thing is that those around you think you the way you `smell´sexy.

PS A fanatical anti-smoking campaigner will obviously tell you the total opposite (but they will also tell you that smoking is the cause for thirld word famine, too much violence in Hollywood movies, that Wall Street crash decades ago.... )okay never mind I´m exaggerating here. If someone can maybe prove with science then I´ll buy it , either way.

CJ

-----
    CJ

**DONOTDELETE**

When I apply the Edge I get that rush..not really an \"Buzz\" rush, But a very big kick in the Ego. Like it was noted in prior posts, a lot more relaxed smily non-uptight-ness.

Thread Information