Close

Default First weekend with phero\'s.........(long post)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'ve been intending to post for a few days now, but have been busy with school and such, so

here it goes.

First of all, my physical description: 5\'10-1/2\", 185lbs, 22yrs. old, lean, muscular build

(I lift weights 4-5 times a week), brown hair, blue eyes, aesthetically very \"alpha\". g/f\'s rate me 9.5/10

(I\'m not trying to \"toot my own horn\" by any means, just attempting to be as objective as possible in

describing the situation)

Personality: generally labeled as a \"nice guy\" with underlying hints of more

alpha-like traits, ie. a**hole in disguise to those that know me best. I\'m also generally quite shy in

approaching strangers and women in the 9-10 range.

Before going into my story, I should describe the rxns I

generally get from the fairer sex. In the average day on campus, I usually get 5-6 extended glances or stares from

7-9\'s (truthfully, I\'m sure I get many more from less attractive girls, but don\'t really pay attention to

them). I get occasional DIHL\'s (maybe 1 per day or two) from girls of approximately the same aesthetic range (I

feel so shallow describing people in this fashion =/). In an average night at the bars, I get many \"giving me the

go-ahead\" type looks and occasional passive approaches, but rarely act on them (I actually have a non-exclusive

g/f that I\'m not entirely enamored with.....but nevertheless, seem to use it as my excuse for being such a

pussy).

I know, I know....get to the phero story already....

So, I picked up a bottle of AE/m just to see

what all the hype is about, and to hopefully have a little fun [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

Thursday nights around here (Boulder) are always pretty crazy, so I decided to give it a test run. Like most

overzealous newBs, I figured 1-2 drops wouldn\'t be effective, so I threw on 4 (neck, behind ears, wrists, chest).

I began the night at a neighbor\'s house where 3 cute females live. The first thing out of the ordinary I

noticed was that they all became somewhat flustered and red in the face upon my arrival, complaining of being hot

(even though the house couldn\'t have been more than 70 deg. F) After bs\'ing a while with them, I noticed the

conversations frequently turned sexual in nature and rolled with it. An interesting side note, in the hour or so

that I was over there, a total of four drinks were spilled....granted, we were all pretty buzzed, but it seemed kind

of unusual.

My roomates and I continued the night at a party down the street...... The house was packed with a

preponderance of what appeared to be frat-guys ([img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]) and a few cute

girls, 7.5-9\'s. I decided to just roam around for a while and observe the crowd. Many of the guys would get out

of my way as I passed and be apologetic if any contact occurred. I noticed one especially attractive girl (9.5-10)

continually throwing me fleeted glances and longer than average eye contact from a distance, but as I moved closer,

she turned her back to me an shyed away from any interaction.

The night concluded back at the original

neighbor\'s house where 2 of them were pretty wasted and all over my roomates (one of the girls blatantly begged

to have sex or even give a blowjob to my roomate, but he\'s got a serious g/f and politely declined).

In

retrospect, I believe 4 drops was a slight OD on my part, and resulted in a \"social hookup theory\" type

scenario.

On to my more interesting and overall enjoyable experience....

The next night I decided to go with

only two drops; 1 behind ears spread across neck, 1 split between wrists with remainder wiped on chest of shirt,

covered by Kenneth Cole -Black.

This night began at a good g/f\'s house where I met up with some friends (3

girls and 2 guys), all of which I\'ve know for a few years. Once again, soon after I arrived, 2 of the girls

became rather flustered and red in the face. We had a few drinks and I primarily talked to 1 of the girls in

particular, who seemed especially attentive. She commented on how much she liked my shirt and asked if I\'d been

working out more frequently lately as she complimented me on my arms (this girl has a serious b/f so it didn\'t

come off as overtly sexual, but somewhat unusual nevertheless).

We decided to catch a cab down to the pearl

district where the majority of the bars here are located. The first bar we went to was ridiculously crowded and had

a loud band playing. A friend of mine bought me beer and we exchanged some quick greetings at the bar. As soon as

he left, a cute girl (8.5-10) approached me (she had actually been right next to me, waiting to buy a drink) and

asked if I\'d been there before, etc. She soon offered to buy me a drink, after watching my friend just buy me

one and implored me to come back to her table and meet her friends. Not being the type that turns down free booze,

I graciously accepted the offer and followed her to the table. I was introduced to her overly smiley friends

(7.5-8.5\'s) and she soon suggested that we meet up later, at a different bar, and gave me her #. We parted ways

and after she was almost to the exit she came all the way back to make sure I knew where this particular bar was

(kinda came off as desperate, or just very into me I guess).

I then returned to where my group of friends were

standing and decided to buy a round. While waiting in line at the bar, I was approached by another girl (7.5-10)

who gave me the \"you look so familiar, weren\'t you in my such and such class?\" routine. After assuring her

that this wasn\'t the case, she ended up buying me drink anyhow. I thanked her and went on my way.

My friends

soon suggested that we move on to the next destination, so I decided to make one last walk around the place. At

this point my confidence was way up, and was looking to approach the hottest girl I could find. I noticed an

amazing looking girl (10+/10, no joke) on the dance floor making eye contact with me a few times and inconspicuously

waited for the song to end. She exited the floor in my direction and I immediately approached her and complimented

her moves (the girl knew how to shake it). She explained that she used to be on the school dance team and is now a

cheerleader for the Denver Broncos [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] (this was actually confirmed

later by one of my g/f\'s that knew of her through sorority ties). We exchanged small talk and she parted with a

big friendly/suggestive smile.

My friends and I finally ended up at our favorite bar and were fortunate enough to

find a table. The conversation gradually kept gravitating towards the sexual end of the spectrum and the girls were

all very \"touchy\". At around 1:30am we decided to call it a night and waited outside for a cab. It was quite

cold out, and the 3 girls I was with all huddled around me (basically sandwiched me) saying that I was so warm. One

of them buried her head in my chest and was audibly sniffing (no, she didn\'t have a cold). We finally hailed a

cab, parted our ways and called it a night.

Looking back on things, one could argue that it was a confidence

boost, via the placebo effect, at the first bar that lead to my supposed \"hits\". From my experience, I very

rarely get approached by women and offered drinks, much less 2 back-to-back. As far as the scenario with my good

girl friends, the only logical conclusion I can make is that there was some sort of variable at work, as this was

not a common interaction (I hang out with them at least twice a week).

I\'m not the type that will jump on the

bandwagon and exclaim, \"OMFG, pheros are the sh*t!!\". But based on my first few experiences, I contend that, if

nothing else, they give me an added edge of confidence which normally I may not feel. That being said, they\'re

just a hell of a lot of fun to experiment with [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

PS - I

just ordered a bottle of NPA to try a more -none heavy mix (and check out those \"secret ingredients\") and will

report back with what will hopefully be some juicy stories (no pun intended

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img])

Man of La Pancha

Default Re: First weekend with phero\'s.........(long post)

And suddenly my posts don\'t look so long...

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Welcome to the forum, man. Sounds like you\'re doing just

fine. Make sure to keep us filled in on your experiences.

By next week, you\'ll have girls singing:
    \"Johnny

Phero, how I love you
    And I never wanna let you go...\"

Dude, nice post! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] Sounds like some good

solid hits. From your description, it seems obvious that your appearance is above average and you did get noticed

before your phero experiments. That being the case, I could see how you would be hesitant to attribute everything

to the pheros...I think that\'s a good thing, it\'s tempting to give pheros all the credit for the good and bad

that you may encounter.

We seem to share some similar traits as far as appearance, personality and the type of

attention that you\'ve received from women in the past. Since using pheros, I now get much more attention from

the 9-10s, more male respect and more ppl buying me drinks. In general, I\'d have to say that my interactions w/

women (and men for that matter) have a different \"flavor\" or \"feel\" to them. Know what I mean? I never

would\'ve had women getting flushed around me, comment about being hot or so redily move a convo into sexual

territory before I used pheros. All that aside, I like the confidence boost and that seems to help perpetuate the

whole cycle...improved interactions --> increased confidence --> improved interactions --> increased

confidence, etc. You get the idea.

I\'m curious, did you notice that you got more approaches or women were

more receptive to yours on the 2nd night vs. the 1st? I kinda got that impression. The reason I ask is that if you

already have a sort of \"captivating\" appearance, then you may find that a 2-3 drop dose may be more effective

for you than the 4 drops you wore the night before. My thinking is that if women would see you and think

\"Daaaaammmmmmmmnnnnn\" before you tried pheros, then a higher dose could be a bit overwhelming.

Once you add

NPA to your arsenal, hold on tight! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Continue your testing and

keep us posted.

Oh, and since you don\'t want to say it, I will...\"OMG, pheros are the sh*t!!\"

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    \"OMG, pheros are the sh*t!!\"

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Though, not actually made of said

substance.

\"What\'s that smell?\"
    \"Me.\"
    \"But it smells like..\"
    \"Yes, you can say it.

Sh*t.\"
    \"Uh..\"
    \"Don\'t think, just DANCE!\"
    Ect.. I\'m tired.

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    \"OMG, pheros are the sh*t!!\"

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Though, not actually made of said substance.

\"What\'s that

smell?\"
    \"Me.\"
    \"But it smells like..\"
    \"Yes, you can say it. Sh*t.\"
    \"Uh..\"
    \"Don\'t think,

just DANCE!\"
    Ect.. I\'m tired.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">LOL! That\'s some funny sh*t!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Where is the sex? I read the whole think looking for the dirty stuff. Nothing.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Where is the sex? I read the whole

think looking for the dirty stuff. Nothing.

Pancho! Help the

woman out!!!

Where is the sex? I read the

whole think looking for the dirty stuff. Nothing. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">LOL! I was waiting for that.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Have you sent him \"THE PM\" yet?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Have you sent him \"THE PM\" yet?

He is still in stranger mode. Wait until he becomes a Full

Member. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

Have you sent him \"THE PM\" yet?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

He is still in stranger mode. Wait until he becomes a Full Member.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">My bad. Man, I must

have been posting my a$$ off during my first 2 weeks on the forum.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

All that aside, I like the

confidence boost and that seems to help perpetuate the whole cycle...improved interactions --&gt; increased

confidence --&gt; improved interactions --&gt; increased confidence, etc. You get the idea.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Well put.....that\'s really what sparked my initial interest in

pheromone use.

I\'m curious, did you notice

that you got more approaches or women were more receptive to yours on the 2nd night vs. the 1st?

<hr

Definitely. I think I experienced a minor OD on the first night, in that

girls would make eye contact and smile from a distance, but as I moved closer, they tended to shy away. Given that

I usually get many inviting looks on a regular night, I probably would\'ve been better off sans pheromones in this

case.

I\'m thinking the optimal AE/m dosage for me is around 2 drops. I plan on being extremely careful when

my NPA arrives, as I can imagine a -none OD can certainly ruin an evening.

</font><blockquote><font

Where is the sex? I read the whole think looking for the dirty stuff.

Nothing.

Sorry to dissapoint you....I was rather intrigued at how

my friends were reacting to the mones, and wanted to play out the evening observing them. Next time I\'ll

exercise a more selfish approach and fill ya in on all the debaucheries

</font><blockquote><font

Have you

sent him \"THE PM\" yet?

He is still in stranger mode. Wait

until he becomes a Full Member. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">My bad. Man, I must have been posting my a$$ off during my first 2 weeks on the forum.

So forum

status is dependent on # of posts rather than time of membership I take it?

I think I experienced a minor

OD on the first night, in that girls would make eye contact and smile from a distance, but as I moved closer, they

tended to shy away.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Yep, that could be the case.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I like to believe that I\'m just too damn sexy and they can\'t

handle it, but it\'s more likely that I\'m delusional. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
    I\'m thinking the optimal AE/m dosage for me is around 2 drops.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">Could be. Given a little more experience, you\'ll figure it out.

</font><blockquote><font

I plan on being extremely careful when my NPA arrives, as I can imagine a

-none OD can certainly ruin an evening.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">At the very least, they can be

bizarre. Who knows, maybe you\'ll get lucky and find that a drop of AE + a dab of NPA works great for you.

You\'ll certainly save a bunch of money. I\'m sure you\'ll love the addition of NPA\'s secret, regardless

of what dosage is right for you. Have you considered SOE or WAGG as an addition to your arsenal? WAGG can act as

an effective none buffer.

Stranger

Thanks for the report Johnny Phero, it\'s always interesting to read other people\'s experiences

with mones ( I must have devoured almost both of the board archives in about two hours of concentrated reading

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] ).

Like you, I think I\'ve ODed, but my dose was four

drops. It can be difficult to tell, as others have mentioned, as some women react well to such a strong dose whereas

others don\'t. Your OD seems to be consistent with my own experiences, I was recieving intense stares from three

girls dotted about the bar, all about nine or ten feet away, but a girl I was sat next to didn\'t turn her head or

look at me once ( she appeared sort of cowed ) until she got up to leave, I smiled at her and she gave me the most

dazzling smile in response.

I\'m still experimenting with application points, mostly go with the ears,

neck, under my nose, or armpits, still very much a learning process but no less tremendous fun for that!

Have you considered SOE or WAGG

as an addition to your arsenal? WAGG can act as an effective none buffer.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Though I have a very \"alpha\" physique, I really don\'t have the \"lone wolf\" thing

going on (I\'m usually described as cute rather than sexy....maybe the NPA will help with this?) so I don\'t

know that I\'d really benefit from WAGG. As for SOE, I\'m hoping the -nol and -rone content in the AE/m will

suffice for the mean time......I\'m rather broke at the moment and can\'t afford to sink a fortune into an

extensive phero collection.

Like you, I think I\'ve ODed,

but my dose was four drops. It can be difficult to tell, as others have mentioned, as some women react well to such

a strong dose whereas others don\'t. Your OD seems to be consistent with my own experiences, I was recieving

intense stares from three girls dotted about the bar, all about nine or ten feet away, but a girl I was sat next to

didn\'t turn her head or look at me once ( she appeared sort of cowed ) until she got up to leave, I smiled at her

and she gave me the most dazzling smile in response.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Could be a slight

OD, but hits up to 10\' away don\'t seem unreasonable. If you were getting wide eyed stares from 15\'+ then I

would be more inclined to think OD. I\'m curious about how much time passed between sitting next to that one girl

and when she got up. Did she move to another location or did she leave? One thing that makes me ask this question

is your comment about giving you a \"dazzling smile\". The fact that she didn\'t turn and look your way, could

be that she had noticed you and could have felt an attraction. Imagine her thinking \"Wow, this guy\'s hot, I

can\'t believe he just sat next to me...I hope he talks to me\" or \"what should I do if he starts talking to

me\". She could have been waiting for you to initiate something, but when you didn\'t she moved on. If she

left, it could be that she was gonna do so anyway and may have waited around a little longer to see if you would

talk to her. Try to put yourself in the same position. You\'re sitting at the bar and all of the sudden some

really stunning woman sits next to you or even better in a super model sat next to you. Chances are that you could

be going through a very similar inner monologue. You could very well be thinking \"OMG, I can\'t beleive she

just sat next to me...what the hell should I say...say something witty...come on man, be cool...don\'t be a

goober.\" or \"I wonder if she\'s gonna say something to me...oh no, what if she does....\" I\'m sure that

we\'ve all had stuff like that run through our minds before. Despite how confident, cool or witty you may

normally be, everything can change quickly when in the presence of someone who totally wows you. Now if the girl

you were sitting next to got up immediately and completely ignored you or shot you a nasty or strange look, then I

might think more interms of her being turned off. I\'ve had times that I\'m certain that I\'ve ODed and had a

girl move away and stare w/ a strange expression that usually conveys that she\'s somehow turned off by something

about you. That could simply be a matter of timing, i.e. she\'s menstruating and finds your \"scent\" aversive.

In Johnny Phero\'s case it seemed that he was getting smiles from &gt;10\' away, but the girls retreated

once he got w/in less than 5-10\'. Perhaps I\'m not remembering the situation correctly...that\'s certainly

quite possible for me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Somtimes, if it\'s someone who

knows you, they\'re just confused by something about you. I remember the 1st time a girl I know pretty well was

exposed to me wearing an acceptable phero dose, but she moved away and kept staring at me w/ a very puzzled look

throughout the night. Eventually she adjusted to my new \"vibe\" and even makes a point of hugging me every time

she see\'s me...she also sniffs my neck each time. She was never been one to hug me prior to this and definitely

never made attempts to \"sniff me up\".

I\'m still experimenting

with application points, mostly go with the ears, neck, under my nose, or armpits, still very much a learning

process but no less tremendous fun for that! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<hr

Keep at it mate.

Are you just using AE? You could usually get away

with 4 drops if you spread them around your body.

Your sig still makes me laugh

Stranger

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing myself Sagacious. I suppose even with Pheros I still find it

difficult to accept I could have that kind of effect on a woman, but that\'s certainly an issue of my own to deal

with and no fault of the AE!

The girl I sat next to didn\'t move off immediatly, rather she headed off when her

friends said that they\'d better be getting on, so I no doubt did have a long window of opportunity to open

conversation but she was looking so uncomfortable I suppose I thought \'gah, OD! That\'s why the girls from

10\' away are interested and this one seems terrified!\'.

It was also a bit unnerving to have a girl eyeing

me up while her tattoed ape of a boyfriend stood right next to her, looking distinctly confused and annoyed as he

kept looking between the both of us. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Still, as you say, if I

really was ODing then the girl I sat next to would have fled, or at least gave me a puzzled/intimidated look when

she got up to leave.

Yep, it\'s still just the AE Cap. I think I may try some Edge next as I believe that\'s

been mentioned before as a mixer with AE, has had some good results for other folk, and, most importantly, is

cheaper than this \'Rolls Royce\' phereomone which I seem to have initially selected!

That ep of Bottom still makes me laugh every time I see it,

\'blimey! When it said female I didn\'t expect the term to be so broad!\'.

I suppose even with Pheros I

still find it difficult to accept I could have that kind of effect on a woman, but that\'s certainly an issue of

my own to deal with and no fault of the AE!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">I can relate. The very 1st

time I tried AE, I put on 3 drops and went to a local bar because I had left my card there. So I\'m walking down

the street and I see 2 women window shopping ahead of me a ways. As I got closer, I noticed that one of them was

sniffing at the air. Now this might have been no big deal if there had been a restaurant nearby, but there

wasn\'t. So I get closer and the one sniffing around just froze and the other just stared at her. I got a bit

closer and the one who was sniffing went DIHL, I passed them, said hi, but the one gal just stared right thru me as

I passed. Her friend stood there looking at her and then at me and back at her again. I walk past them and look

back...the woman was still frozen in the same spot, lost in space and her friend kept looking at her and then at me

over and over. So I\'m thinking to myself, how could 3 drops of some mysterious liquid cause something that I

never could have imagined. Eventually, I got to the club and go inside. The owner is there and she\'s all fumbly

and nervous. Ya gotta understand that this is a very together, confident chick but she\'s suddenly beside

herself. But I was thinking like you...how could this be...this kinda stuff just doesn\'t happen.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

/>
    The girl I sat next to didn\'t move off immediatly, rather she headed off when her friends said that they\'d

better be getting on, so I no doubt did have a long window of opportunity to open conversation but she was looking

so uncomfortable I suppose I thought \'gah, OD! That\'s why the girls from 10\' away are interested and this

one seems terrified!\'.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Funny! Was she kinda twitchy? I find that

the younger ones get like that. It\'s not that they mind you sitting next to them and starting up a convo,

they\'re just twitchy while you do it. I had a half hour convo w/ this one young chick who the strangest

combination of nervous/twitchy and interested at the same time. So I didn\'t attribute it to an OD, she probably

wasn\'t used to being effected so intensely by anyone. Either that or she really had to piss badly...only she

didn\'t ever leave for the head. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

It was also a bit unnerving to have a girl eyeing me up while her tattoed ape

of a boyfriend stood right next to her, looking distinctly confused and annoyed as he kept looking between the both

of us. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Classic!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Yeah, that\'s never happened to me.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] In fact, it didn\'t happen last night.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

/>
    Still, as you say, if I really was ODing then the girl I sat next to would have fled, or at least gave me a

puzzled/intimidated look when she got up to leave.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">A real OD seems

unmistakable. Once you\'ve gainrd more experience, I\'m sure you\'ll gain more

insight.

\'Rolls Royce\' phereomone !

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Careful or Bruce

might decide to quote you on that. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Thread Information