Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Phero Pharaoh

Default How do men react to women\'s pheromones?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I was asked to help with a dance class the other day. There were maybe 20 women in the class and about

15 men. I spend a lot of time with women of all ages and looks. I am usually pretty comfortable around them. But

I had trouble speaking and my heart was racing. I couldn\'t believe the way I was feeling. I had to stop and

calm myself down by taking some deep breaths as disceetly as possible.

How do men react to women\'s pheromones?

Is it possible one of those ladies was playing the same game as me? Do any of you guys have experience on the

receiving end of pheromones?

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Default Re: How do men react to women\'s pheromones?

could be that someone was wearing mones [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] but perhaps you were

feeling just a bit nervous in the situation?

Man of La Pancha

I\'d have to guess that it probably wasn\'t -mones because I highly doubt that they would cause men

to become unable to speak...at least in theory, one would assume that women who use -mones would want their male

\'targets\' to talk to them, not become bumbling nervous wrecks.

Pancho

PS: Okay, I admit it. I was in

your dance class, too, and was wearing -mones to mess with you... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Yeah, right... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

well, one day one of my friends suddenly appeared so attractive, like having an aura, that made me just

not stop looking at her, i\'m sure she was wearing mones, or something similar but i\'ve known this girl for a

long time and its like this one day she suddenly appeared stunning...even though she had not done anything to her

hair or anything

Phero Pharaoh

Does that mean your friend was wearing pheromones, though?

I suppose I could have been nervous. I

had an important function to attend later on and it was on my mind. Also had something else going on. So, my

nerves could have been very tight and being around all those women, some of whom were very sexy, could have pushed

me past my self-control.

That just seems so unusual. I don\'t get tongue-tied around women and I sure don\'t

feel my heart beating in my ears.

I was just curious about what it\'s like when a man encounters a woman

wearing pheromones.

Phero Pro

I think it would depend on which phero that they are wearing. -Nol is something that is present in

products that for men and women. It is know for influencing people to be more chatty reguardless of sex. For

example I get really chatty hits from wearing SOE from women and men (if I\'m not careful

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] ).

As for copulins, they strike me as the female version of

-none. Use too much and . . . [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] . . .

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] . . . [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] . . .

--------------------

<font color=\"blue\"> -SwingerMD </font>

Wearing EW in my hair has made men stutter and lose their train of thought for several minutes at a

time, especially after getting really close, like with dancing or a hug. It\'s not a nervous thing, but more of a

sudden-mind-going-blank-and-obviously-trying-to-remember-what-the-conversation-was-about-because-they\'re-suddenly

-focused-on-sex kind of thing. I posted on it ages ago the first time it happened, and I don\'t think I\'m the

only one. I think FTR or Elana has had the same thing happen.

And it was very diluted EW, so that even

I couldn\'t smell it, so it wasn\'t the smell that was making them speechless.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

Perhaps, being a little apprehensive about what was coming after the class, and being in so small an

area with so many women, I was just getting naturally excited. It would be interesting to meet a woman who is

wearing pheromone supplements and then learn that after the initial encounter. I\'d like to know what it feels

like.

Man of La Pancha

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Wearing EW in my hair has made men

stutter and lose their train of thought for several minutes at a time, especially after getting really close, like

with dancing or a hug. It\'s not a nervous thing, but more of a

sudden-mind-going-blank-and-obviously-trying-to-remember-what-the-conversation-was-about-because-they\'re-suddenly

-focused-on-sex kind of thing. I posted on it ages ago the first time it happened, and I don\'t think I\'m the

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I\'d have

to say that that\'s not very reliable.........because drop-dead gorgeous women make men speechless, anyway...

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Perhaps those drop-dead gorgeous women that make men speechless are producing more copulins than the

average woman.

--------------------
    <font color=\"blue\"> -SwingerMD </font>

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Wearing EW in my hair has made men stutter and lose their train of thought

for several minutes at a time, especially after getting really close, like with dancing or a hug. It\'s not a

nervous thing, but more of a

I\'d have

to say that that\'s not very reliable.........because drop-dead gorgeous women make men speechless, anyway...

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

True.

Some of you will remember Wolfe. He learned about pheromones from his girlfriend. When she was getting

ready to move to the east coast in a job transfer she gave him the last of her mones and explained that was how she

caught him. He told me the first time he met her he was almost speechless and believes it was the pheromones.

Several months ago I was in the grocery store and a woman came up behind me in line. She either was wearing

synthetic mones or had a lot of natural excretions. I sensed her from four feet away before turning around! Nearly

gave myself whiplash. She was about average in appearance but sure was attractive. Normally, I talk to almost

anybody but I was, for once in my life, tongue tied. What made it worse was when she noticed, she started to

giggle.

So, yes i do believe mones can do that to a man.

Wolfe where are you??? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Bel, your story supports

the theory that DIHLs are sexual in nature, and more than just confusion. I have seen some debate over whether a

DIHL was just sensory overload or whether a feeling of attraction is also involved.

I used to think it was

confusion etc, but seeing the smiles I have gotten after DIHLs, particuarly from older women who are more

comfortable with what is going on, I have come to believe it is sexual. Then again, it is possible to get DIHLs

from same sex heteros, so who knows [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]?

Perhaps the biology

that causes the feeling of sexual attraction is going on in all cases though.

I sensed her from four feet away before

turning around! Nearly gave myself whiplash. She was about average in appearance but sure was attractive. Normally,

I talk to almost anybody but I was, for once in my life, tongue tied.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">Bel-
    I\'ve had the same type of experience myself. It\'s like you feel her near long before

you see her and you just have to look. I really don\'t think that in my case, the girl was wearing synthetics,

though. Every time I run into this girl I get that flustered/tongue tied thing. She\'s very cute, but not

necessarily drop-dead gorgeous, so I don\'t attribute it to her appearance. Besides, like I said, I felt her

\"presence\" before I ever saw her.

Regarding synthetics:

I have a friend who has been having intimacy

problems w/ her bf. She knows I\'m into EOs and we\'ve talked about the aphrodesiac qualities of certain EOs

before. So I crafted an \"aphrodesiac\" blend for her. I mixed up a nice fragrance and spiked it w/ pheros. It

is much lower in concentration than what the ladies on the forum seem to use, but is was also intended for intimate

situations so I felt that the minimalist approach would be best. I told her that it contained some powerful

aphrodesiacs and that it is best saved for time w/ her bf, rather than for wearing out in public. She\'s not

looking for hits from other guys. She has worn it around me a few times. The concentration seems to be appropriate

since I don\'t notice any effect unless I\'m sitting right next to her or she asks me to smell it and give my

opinion as to whether it suits her. I can\'t say that it induced an intense DIHL reaction. However, I have

noticed that it has a definite effect on me. I feel flushed and my heart races. My reactions seem very

automatic/instinctual. It\'s kinda hard to put into words. I get this mild-moderate \"other worldly\" feeling.

I get an irresistable urge to inhale the scent and to kiss her. That actually happened the first time...took a

whiff of her neck and kissed her on the application area...just as I\'ve had women do to me when I use pheros.

Like I said, it was just automatic and I wasn\'t really thinking about it at the time. Luckily, we\'re very

close friends so this wouldn\'t have freaked her out or anything. One thing is certain, it makes me feel VERY

HORNY. She tells me that it makes HER feel VERY HORNY too.

I\'ve been exploring whether DIHLs are a form of trance, similar to hypnosis. They have a lot of

similarities. If they are, the potential for suggestability is interesting.

Phero Pharaoh

Interesting stuff. From what I have read about copulins, I don\'t see how they can have an airborne

effect. They seem to addict men through sexual intercourse to the women who secrete them. But I\'m no expert.

Maybe I missed something.

I think there were a lot of pheromones in that room. Maybe there were synthetics and

maybe not. I\'ll get another chance to see if I have a similar reaction in a few days although it won\'t be

exactly the same crowd.

I don\'t remember ever having anything like a stupifying DIHL reaction to a girl.

There are times when I\'ve just wanted to look. But I didn\'t feel lost or clouded.

I\'ve been exploring whether DIHLs

are a form of trance, similar to hypnosis. They have a lot of similarities. If they are, the potential for

suggestability is interesting.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Bel-

I know the issue of exactly

what a DIHL response is has been discussed before. IMO, what I would consider a DIHL reaction seems much less

intense and rather brief, more like being temporarily awestruck. I have seen the really intense reactions, more

like a DIOS, and they do seem to be trance like (and rare). I\'ve never found them to be useful. It seems as if

the person is so out of it that they\'re kinda incapacitated...can hardly move or speak, virtually unresponsive.

The first time I witnessed this, it was really freaky. Of course, I don\'t know that it was any less bizarre on

subsequent occasions.

I have seen some debate over whether a

DIHL was just sensory overload or whether a feeling of attraction is also involved.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">I think it\'s a bit of both.

Interesting stuff. From what I have

read about copulins, I don\'t see how they can have an airborne effect.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">No disrespect, but how else would you explain it?

</font><blockquote><font

They seem to addict men through sexual intercourse to the women who secrete

them.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Are you saying that the effect is after the fact or post

coitus?

Phero Pharaoh

I read a technical paper on how copulins work a few weeks ago. I do not have the URL for reference.

According to that paper, the longer the man stays inside his partner, the more copulins actually flow into him. He

eventually becomes susceptible to a woman\'s suggestions (or, so the researcher argues).

You can read the same

information on this Web

site:

[url=\"http://www.copulins.freeservers.com/index.html\"]http://www.copulins.freeservers.com/index.html[/u

rl]

This is probably the source for the information in the technical paper I read.

According to this

researcher, copulins are not airborne. She does not talk about \"addiction\" or bonding a man to a woman through

copulins. That may be something the writer of the other paper picked up somewhere else. Or it may be a bunch of

nonsense.

But I haven\'t found any technical papers which argue that copulins make women more attractive to

men. It seems to me that women would be repelled by copulins from other women because they didn\'t have a hold on

the man with the copulins (if that makes sense). There seems to be no consensus on whether copulins can be

detected.

But their function appears to be something other than an airborne signal carrier.

Thanks for the link. While I haven\'t had a chance to look over the whole site, I do see some

assertions that seem questionable. For example: \"Most couples who have been together long enough know that the

female has the ability to \"control\" the male\'s behavior.\" Or...\"When copulins are transmitted from female

to male, a dramatic change occurs: the male\'s brain is completely open to the female\'s input.\" You could

also argue that it\'s due to incessant nagging. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

After a

brief perusal of her site all I can say is...hmmmmm.

\"copulins detect male semen\", \"travel through the

penile duct and into the gonads where they are then transmitted by the bloodstream directly to the hypothalamus\"

and \"mutates the hypothalamus for its own purposes.\" \"The more often copulins are transmitted to the male

hypothalamus, the quicker they take effect, because the copulins themselves inhibit the hypothalmus from remembering

how to correctly function when a foreign agent enters it. The hypothalamus \"thinks\" the copulins are its own

hormones and allows the copulins to shut down its own directive.\" Yet another good reason to use condoms.

I also noticed that she asserts that \"All pheromones are

detected by the vomeronasal organ via the nose\". I don\'t know that there is a consensus that all pheros are

detected by the VNO or that it is required for them to be effective.

She says that cops are not airborne, but

cops are acids...correct. If acids weren\'t capable of being airborne, then how is it that we can smell acids.

It makes me wonder why I get the same reaction to inhaling cops from a bottle as I do from the \"scent\" of an

aroused woman. Simply put, it turns me on. While one could argue that this reaction is merely a conditioned

response resulting from prior \"experience\", it wouldn\'t explain having the same reaction to that \"scent\"

during a makeout/heavy petting session as a young teen...before I ever had intercourse. Long before I ever had

intercourse, it was still turned me on.

I suppose that for now, I\'ll try to keep an open mind and take a

closer look at what she has to say. If nothing else, this could stimulate some interesting discussion on the forum.

Phero Enthusiast

One researcher (Astrid Jutte) found that men\'s testosterone levels jumped when they sniffed

copulins. Other researchers have done brainscans on men sniffing estrogen-like substances and noticed the men\'s

brains light up in the sex-response areas. Smelling these female substances causes measurable responses in men.

It seems to me that women would be

repelled by copulins from other women because they didn\'t have a hold on the man with the copulins (if that makes

sense). There seems to be no consensus on whether copulins can be detected.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

This relates to a question I once asked about cops. PCC and EW are different \"types\" of

cops. How many different types of cops can women produce, and how many does an individual woman produce?

If a

woman produces just one type, and it is the same as a synthetic product, wouldn\'t she believe those cops are

hers?

Could this explain why in a few cases, men have said wearing cops does increase the connection with their

mate, or a stranger felt like they had known them for years?

After a brief perusal of her site all

I can say is...hmmmmm.

After what may be an even more brief

perusal, and especially after reading: \"It has been widely accepted by the hormonology community....\" I can only

say the information is of little use, since most of it is, at best, misleading. For example, I\'ve never before

seen a reference to \"the hormonology community.\" The study of hormones is called endocrinology, not

hormonology.

Note that Astrid Jutte has shown that sniffing copulins increased testosterone levels in men

(exactly as was anticipated from animal studies). The information presented on the linked site ignores data from

animal and human studies and presents incorrect assumptions, which appear to be based on extremely questionable data

gathered by the site\'s author.

</font><blockquote><font

I\'ve been exploring whether DIHLs are a form of trance, similar to

hypnosis. They have a lot of similarities. If they are, the potential for suggestability is interesting.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Bel-

I know the issue of exactly what a DIHL response is has been discussed

before. IMO, what I would consider a DIHL reaction seems much less intense and rather brief, more like being

temporarily awestruck. I have seen the really intense reactions, more like a DIOS, and they do seem to be trance

like (and rare). I\'ve never found them to be useful. It seems as if the person is so out of it that they\'re

kinda incapacitated...can hardly move or speak, virtually unresponsive. The first time I witnessed this, it was

really freaky. Of course, I don\'t know that it was any less bizarre on subsequent occasions.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

It sounds like you consider DIHL and DIOS as an on/off condition. More

likely it is a series of states ranging from no response to totally incapacitated. Once a person has come back to

earth from a DIHL, are they really in full control of their faculties? I don\'t think so. It seems more likely

thay will slow;y resume normal functioning over a period of time, in part based on the continuing exposure to mones,

or lack of. If that is correct, once they have started back to earth, the person should be much more susceptable to

suggestion. The majority of people readily accept suggestion anyway, even in a normal state. A person whose higher

functions have just been overwhelmed should accept suggestion more readily than normal.

</font><blockquote><font

I\'ve been

exploring whether DIHLs are a form of trance, similar to hypnosis. They have a lot of similarities. If they are, the

potential for suggestability is interesting.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Bel-

I know the

issue of exactly what a DIHL response is has been discussed before. IMO, what I would consider a DIHL reaction

seems much less intense and rather brief, more like being temporarily awestruck. I have seen the really intense

reactions, more like a DIOS, and they do seem to be trance like (and rare). I\'ve never found them to be useful.

It seems as if the person is so out of it that they\'re kinda incapacitated...can hardly move or speak, virtually

unresponsive. The first time I witnessed this, it was really freaky. Of course, I don\'t know that it was any

less bizarre on subsequent occasions.

It sounds like you

consider DIHL and DIOS as an on/off condition. More likely it is a series of states ranging from no response to

totally incapacitated. Once a person has come back to earth from a DIHL, are they really in full control of their

faculties? I don\'t think so. It seems more likely thay will slow;y resume normal functioning over a period of

time, in part based on the continuing exposure to mones, or lack of. If that is correct, once they have started back

to earth, the person should be much more susceptable to suggestion. The majority of people readily accept suggestion

anyway, even in a normal state. A person whose higher functions have just been overwhelmed should accept suggestion

more readily than normal.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Not necessarily on or off. I think the

difference between the two is a matter of intensity and duration, a matter of degrees if you prefer. Women seem to

recover from a DIHL rather quickly and easily, by comparison. I\'ll never forget one incident where 3 girls where

in a DIOS for a very long time (maybe 30 minutes, probably longer). The one that I was targeting (closest to me)

became virtually unable to speak, she struggled to do so but just couldn\'t make it happen. She was unresponsive

to touch or suggestion...aside from smiling and bowing her head. Every few minutes I would turn and talk to some

guys sitting at the bar on the other side of me because trying to keep the conversation going w/ these ladies

(especially my target) became rather tedious. None of them could hold EC for more than a few seconds before they

would take on a submissive posture...the bizarre thing was that they were acting in unison. During the first 10

minutes or so of interacting w/ these women, they behaved normally...talkative and outgoing. One of their friends

had to pull this girl off the bar stool and drag her out the place when they were ready to leave. She was totally

out of it, but did seem to be coming around once her friend \"broke the spell\". Obviously this incident involved

alcohol and I can only think of one time when the girl was not drinking...not that anything this intense has

happened that many times. I do recall one time that the woman may have been open to suggestion, since she was more

than happy to oblige when I said that we should go back to her place. However, this particular woman was not nerely

as out of it as the ones mentioned above...I don\'t think she\'d had as much to drink as the others. Can\'t

really say for sure, I could be wrong about that. If these things weren\'t so rare, it would be much easier to

test the suggestability theory.

Phero Pharaoh

After what may be an even more brief

perusal, and especially after reading: \"It has been widely accepted by the hormonology community....\" I can only

say the information is of little use, since most of it is, at best, misleading. For example, I\'ve never before

seen a reference to \"the hormonology community.\" The study of hormones is called endocrinology, not

hormonology.

Not to seem argumentative, as I value your opinion in

such matters, the word \"hormonology\" can be found in the literature. It is an older term but I can point to

some examples of concurrent use with \"endocrinology\" (such as

this one) in recent online discussion groups.

So, I

have no real opinion on the value of the Web site I referred to above, other than that it does contain some of the

assertions I had read elsewhere.

But I have been around long enough to know that garbage is widely and evenly

distributed on the Internet.

Note that Astrid

Jutte has shown that sniffing copulins increased testosterone levels in men (exactly as was anticipated from animal

studies). The information presented on the linked site ignores data from animal and human studies and presents

incorrect assumptions, which appear to be based on extremely questionable data gathered by the site\'s

author.

Cannot argue with you there, although I have found very

little about Astrid Jutte\'s work. Numerous mentions in passing, but that is about it.

Not to seem argumentative, as I value

your opinion in such matters, the word \"hormonology\" can be found in the literature. It is an older term but I

can point to some examples of concurrent use with \"endocrinology\" (such as

this one) in recent online discussion groups.

<hr

Will take your word for it, thanks. Guess I should have first done a

search--such a simple thing. Still, I was
    biased overall by a very \"scatterbrained\" approach. The author needs

much more foundation for many assertions.

So, I

have no real opinion on the value of the Web site I referred to above, other than that it does contain some of the

assertions I had read elsewhere.

That\'s part of the problem for

me; repeating assertions that have no basis in fact may sometimes bias others against the facts. For example, if

you\'ve been told for years that visual input is most important to the development of food preferences (it\'s

unlikely that this is the case), you might repeat this assertion to your kids et.al. Soon many people might believe

that food preferences are based upon visual appeal of the food, just like many people believe that mate preferences

are based on visual appeal rather than conditioned to olfactory input (e.g, pheromones).
    </font><blockquote><font

But I have been around long enough to know that garbage is widely and

evenly distributed on the Internet.

Agreed, sometimes it\'s

difficult to determine what\'s correct.

... I

have found very little about Astrid Jutte\'s work. Numerous mentions in passing, but that is about it.

<hr

For a while, I had a link to her homepage at Ludwig Bolzman Institute; not

sure it\'s still there. Her work was published
    in German, which may help explain why she is not more widely known

in the US. But also, she has not done any pheromone research for several years, which is a

shame.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=PubMed&amp;cmd=Retrieve&amp;list_uid s=9483874&amp

;dopt=Abstract

A name search should turn up more, but her name shows up under two spellings Jutte and

Juette, or sometimes with pronunciation cues.

Phero Pharaoh

Okay. For the record, I will accept that copulins are airborne and have been shown to have an impact

on male physiology in that mode of contact.

Thanks for the link.

extremely questionable data gathered by

the site\'s author.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">After looking over that site, I\'m inclined to

agree w/ you. I was really impressed by the section \"Ongoing Research\" where she states \"More and more

research appears to support that copulins transmit orally also.\" However, her own \"research\" results show

that according to 81% of her survey respondants \"oral sex...had NO effect\" and she only mentions one other

\"researcher\" whose results seem to contradict her own. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] I also

found the Q &amp; A section particularly amusing.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information