Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Phero Dude

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by tounge
    I don't think that

Realm has "None" in it. Maybe Oscar or someone in the know can set it straight
    yeah you're right tounge.

Realm for men contains estratetraenol, while the women's version contains A1.

Phero Pro

That's what I thought. But then I

recall reading here, that the newer formula Realms reversed the formula. Is that true?

Phero Dude

Quote Originally Posted by tounge
    That's what I

thought. But then I recall reading here, that the newer formula Realms reversed the formula. Is that

true?
    I have a bottle of realm thats about a year old, so its fairly recent though I'm not sure if its

the latest one. I wear it primarily for the estratetraenol type effects. Last I heard realm was being discontinued

so I don't know if theres a newer batch out or not.

As I recall, men's Realm has

minute traces of estratetraenol, a pheromone known to relax men. I believe Realm is mainly designed for the benefit

of the male wearer and not women. There's plenty at discount joints like Ross ($19.95).

It's been a while

since I wore it but is spices up nicely with a dash of clove EO, pine EO, NPA and A1.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

The primal instinct website says

realm contains none and compares it to their product along with others.

Realm is now Natural Attraction -

you can still get the old stuff.

Did that put all the fires out?

But Primal Instinct has nothing to

do with Realm. Zippo. That's mere marketing jive so PI can ring its bell. Believe me, the only way 'none will work

its way into Realm is if you pour it in yourself.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

Phero Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Pongo
    The primal instinct

website says realm contains none and compares it to their product along with others.

Realm is now

Natural Attraction - you can still get the old stuff.

Did that put all the fires out?

Actually Buck, I think your peeing on a 5 alarm blaze. Realm for men does not have "none" in it, unless

it's a closely guarded secret. And I'm rather sure that I read, that in the last couple of years, Realm's formula

was reversed between the men's and women's.

Phero Dude

I apply wagg-n (1-2 drops)to my neck

at the back of my ears and rub it into my hairline (#2 buzz cut) It seems to get a lot of heads resting on my

shoulders... Also I rub the surplus into my chest with a drop or two of soe just because i like the smell.... I find

it can take up to 2-4 hours for "full on" hits but thats fine.
    I'm a hairy dude and find that the mones tend to

stick around for a loooong time with me, it's unusual from what i've read but I often find I get hits up to 12-14

hours later. Sometimes I go out after work and forget that I "moned up" in the morning and wonder why I'm getting

so many googly eyed looks.

King of the coupons!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by gaf
    I apply wagg-n (1-2

drops)to my neck at the back of my ears and rub it into my hairline (#2 buzz cut) It seems to get a lot of heads

resting on my shoulders... Also I rub the surplus into my chest with a drop or two of soe just because i like the

smell.... I find it can take up to 2-4 hours for "full on" hits but thats fine.
    I'm a hairy dude and find that the

mones tend to stick around for a loooong time with me, it's unusual from what i've read but I often find I get

hits up to 12-14 hours later. Sometimes I go out after work and forget that I "moned up" in the morning and wonder

why I'm getting so many googly eyed looks.
    GAF, if you remember, how old would you guess zee

ladies that picked up your WAGG-N-mone signature were, and how old are you?

Thanks!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Phero Dude

Mob,
    I'm 36 yo euro. Most ladies

that seem to pick up on it are around 25-30ish. I'm not sure why but that seems to be the age range that have a

reaction to it. It might have something to do with the fact that I don't look my age, most people are very

surprised to find out how old I am as they tend to assume i'm in my late 20's.
    I have 2 kids, 11 and 12. I've

often been mistaken for an older brother rather then their father!

King of the coupons!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by gaf
    Mob,
    I'm 36 yo euro.

Most ladies that seem to pick up on it are around 25-30ish. I'm not sure why but that seems to be the age range

that have a reaction to it. It might have something to do with the fact that I don't look my age, most people are

very surprised to find out how old I am as they tend to assume i'm in my late 20's.

I have 2 kids, 11 and 12.

I've often been mistaken for an older brother rather then their father!
    Gaf, how long have you been

using WAGG-N?
    Do you find it consistent?
    You said you've worn 3 and 4 drops, which do you find best for

you?
    How often do you wear it ... 7 days a week?

Thanks again!

Any other WAGG-N

experimenters onboard?
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gegogi
    I've got a little hair

in my pits but have never figured out how to get it to grow on my chest. Rogaine?
    A new "product"

for the Hair Club for Men? Transferring "pit" plugs to your chestal area???

The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Here is a thought:

As I have very

light hair color, I don't really think about body hair all that much. But actually I realize that I do have quite a

bit. Just can't see it. Any thought on if the amount of body hair may affect 'mone dispersal or breakdown? Could

that be an influencing factor (in terms of "hits")?

Gegogi tells us he's pretty much hairless 'cept for

what's on top of the head. How about the rest of you? Is this a factor I should add to the criteria I request in

the

Look here for lists of products that work for others

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13771

thread? Should we consider body hair, scalp hair, beards, etc? And there is that issue about showering and

shampooing (or just rinsing hair). I mean, I see forum members worrying about drop size in their mixes, so maybe we

should be getting just as obsessive with the condition of the "base human specimen" we are applying the stuff to.

??? This is all a research experiment after all in many ways. Need to control those variables! (And I HATED it when

we had to do those analysis of co-variance computations.... Lesson learned.)

The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Banned User

Default Back to the topic of hair applications...

Back to the topic of hair applications.

I was researching other hair applications from past years

and the "Pit Trick" wich I mentioned not long ago, maybe in this thread.

Anyways, this is the thread.

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showth

read.php?t=129&highlight=trick

What do you guys think is the most effective way to put mones in your hair

without an atomizer?

My head is shaved on the sides. Where and whats the most effective application? On the

sides where my short hair is? On the back near my neck? At the top of my head where my longer hair is?

I plan on

testing small amounts of stuff in atomizers, like chikara right over the top of my head. And then move to some other

mone that has a dropper then apply to finger tips and try to push it around my hair.

I figure if it's in a spot

where there's enough circulation it shouldn't matter too much if it happens to be concentrated in one area. But in

theory this would be the case for on the sides of my head where my hair is shorter, not on the top where hair is

thicker and have it laying under all my hair on my scalp or something.

I don't necessarily want to constantly

mix mones or keep up a mixture in an atomizer. Some of the stuff, like oil based, can come out alittle gloppy plus I

read it's a bit of a waste from an atomizer as opposed to roll on or dabs/drops.

Have you guys ever applied

say...SOE to your head? I have the back/sides of my head shaved with #2 sheers, so it's reasonably short. And would

make the ball roll. I figure I could apply a solid amount even to my hair with a roll on application.

Reading

that thread and seeing the range of like 20 meeters? or maybe feet. Still 20 foot circular range is pretty freakin

tight. I am normally in close proximity before I really get noticed unless I am upwind of someone.

Who here has

head-hair application experience? Put it down! The youngins need a lesson, myself included!

Ryan

Phero Dude

[QUOTE=MOBLEYC57]Gaf, how long have

you been using WAGG-N?
    Do you find it consistent?
    You said you've worn 3 and 4 drops, which do you find best

for you?
    How often do you wear it ... 7 days a week?

Mobley,
    I've been using it for about 4 months

now, and no i don't find the results consistant but that may be due to me wearing it most days (6/7) these days

I'm having a "rest" as i'm on holiday with my kids and am not looking for any interest at all,thought i'd like to

try my old fashioned charm.... The funny thing is that even that seems to be working!
    Like I said, I think the

fact that I used it nearly everyday may have built up an OD, so am using sparingly now.
    If i haven't worn it

for a few days 4 drops is fine , otherwise it seems to be a bit much and i might be getting an OD. (I've come to

this conclusion after about a week or two "off" the mones, just watching reactions etc..) I shower everyday and look

after my skin with cleanser/moisturiser so i think that this may help to get rid of some of the excess mones on my

skin, but I've now noticed even after several days that i need to lower the dosage from 4 to 3 drops.
    I

initially tried wagg-n just to make things a bit easier for me as i'm a quietish type of person and because of the

nature of my work I need people to trust me asap , the wagg did a great job of it but now i'm single a bit of

"interest" is nice if you know what I mean.
    Actually, wagg-n seems to be the product for me judging from

reactions I've had. Sometimes when going out to the local I may add a drop or two of soe in the evening (but no

more wagg-n, I only apply that in the morning as it will last me all day up to 10-12 hrs), but as i said i like the

smell plus it does seem to get some woman doing the dihl big time namely 25-30ish, sometimes also the 40-50ish

ladies love to talk to me and even when sitting 3-4 meters away they keep on looking my way, very obviously checking

me out.
    Now I think about it, being a hairy dude maybe thats why the mones seem to stick around for a long time

on me.. maybe i output more than i realised as well?
    Anyway, things are all good at the moment due to the extra

"kick"

to sum up my application with wagg-n
    1 drop behind each ear rubbed into the skin and

hair,
    another drop rubbed on one wrist (sometimes repeat on other wrist) , rub together, and then wipe wrists on

chest.

or
    1 drop only behind both ears (not each) and follow as above.

and for later in the

evening...

1 or 2 drops soe on wrist/s rub together and wipe on chest or as above behind the ears.

I

vary application points depending on weather,clothing etc..

Hope this makes sense...

GAF.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information