Hi guys:

I notice when I

read posts that list the application in hair, there may be a much higher percentage of success. Also, in some of

the crazy classic hit stories, hair application is often found.

I have only applied to the hair once, and it was

the best phero results I ever got. It was actually on New Year\'s Day, of 2003.

I even had great range on

targets. I can see how the dispersal would be better with hair app. Rather than sinking into skin layers and

consequetly being sheltered from the air, as in skin app., the pheromones instead coat hair strands which are

exposed to the air, and a simple breeze from walking would seem to easily blow the andro molecules into the air and

our environment.

I only tried hair app once because the productsmade my hair very dirty and yukky looking by

two hours. I never did it again, it was one of my first times using pheromones and I figured skin applications were

capable of yielding similar results.

However, reading other people\'s stories with hair applications has got me

thinking about trying hair application again.

I was wondering what others thought of hair application, as I do

not know if my one great result from it was a fluke or not. I believe it it possible it could be far superior to

skin appliction, as well as clothing application, simply because they would seem to be able to disperse far more

easily, and as oscar pointed out on the VNO range thread, what matters is that the pheromone molecules make their

way up the nose and to the VNO.

Another thing, some people put pheromones in hair gel. However, it doesseem

like putting the pheromones in sticky hair gel (which I never did) could keep the mones from dispersng by anchoring

them to the hair.

That said, what does everyone think, and what kind of results have you had for those who have

tried (please list if hair gel was used)?

Thanks

BJF