Close

Thread: UNMODERATED

Banned User

Default UNMODERATED

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok, it was bound to

happen...

I hope the moderators here realise that my title will never be automatically changed when I reach a

certain number of posts even if you set it back to Sage.

That is why I had to manually change DST\\s name after

he reached 1500 posts or he would still be a Phero Pharaoh. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Default Re: UNMODERATED

Is that a complaint?

Banned User

Yeah, sort of. But I

cannot blame you really, looking at all the titles I have changed without asking first..

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Man of La Pancha

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT

HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!! This is quite possibly the coolest thing ever!!!!!!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Okay, so

Franki doesn\'t like it, but I think it\'s cool!!!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Man of La Pancha

PS: Look on the

bright side, Franki: You won our last argument!!! Looks like since you actually became UNMODERATED, I\'ll have to

start being more politically UNcorrect and not apologizing after my jokes...If that is your desire, I will make it

so!!!

(I just saw The Last Samurai and am not over the whole, \"Emperor, say the word, and I will end my life\"

thing)

Thread Information