it hardly has any phero content in it.

Man of La Pancha

Default Re: hi im new to pheromones

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    </font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Hey there Playa,
    I would agree about the SOE, but you didn\'t describe

yourself physically (tall-short, fat-muscular-lean) b/c I think it might make a difference with how girls respond to

you. SOE will get you more friendly hits, which at your age is very important, but you also want to project a

slightly more alpha aura to atract the girls as well. Just don\'t over-do the none...

Goss

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

thanks every one for the info but to discribe myself physically im not

sure about my hieght my brother is around 6\'1\" 6\'2\" and im up to the middle of his forhead girls say im

not fat but cubby and most girls say im cute some girls say im aight and im not sayin highly of myself but very few

say that im ugly and im light skinned.and i see alot of you talkin about 3 diffrent products so that means i got to

chose between apc soe and edge and any other product yall recommend scince i told u about myself thanks again yall

you are really helping me out.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

lilplaya:
    A lot of people would

recommend that you start hitting the gym to help your natural pheromone signature, get you working on your

self-confidence, and make you more attractive with the ladies. Mix in that with any little edge from pheromones,

and you\'re in deep like any movie main character who\'s ever wanted to leave the drug/hit man/thief business...

I'm free... I'm free... I'm finally fr...

Hey

Playa

I have to agree with Pancho... work out a bit, watch what you eat for a while, and get your body in good

shape. That should kick-start your natural pheros. Then I would just recommend SOE or WAGG to make the social

interaction with the girls a bit more relaxed so you can get your foot in the \'boyfriend\' door. There\'s

just no substitute for good social skills, you\'ll have to learn as you go.

If you do decide to go with a none

product, I\'d go with AE/m and use it very lightly. At your age, with your own phero count being so high, you\'d

probably OD quite easily.

Go now Lil Playa.... and come back a Big Playa

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Hope this helps,

Goss

Stranger

Then I would just recommend SOE or WAGG to make the

social interaction with the girls a bit more relaxed so you can get your foot in the \'boyfriend\' door.

<hr

Ah-ha! Caught some big fish here... Is that true? I mean \"the boyfriend

door\" thing..

Is that true? I mean \"the boyfriend door\"

thing..

Hey Gecko,

I\'ve always found (especially at 14)

that you have to be able to entice the ladies mentally just as much as you do with your physical appearance. The

best Abs in the world won\'t save you if you are just a bumbling idiot socially (not that I\'m calling ANYONE a

bumbling idiot [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img])

Sorry, I am sooooo out of time... I gotta run,

but I hope I clarified myself [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Goss

Stranger

I gotta run, but I hope I clarified myself

<hr

No! ROFL [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I am the

unclear part here.

What I wanted to ask was that whether -nol / -rone opens that boyfriend door. I read that nol

and rone usually elicit \"good guy\" responses whereas none elicits \"maccccho maccccho maan\" response. I was

confused about what you meant by bf door.

Hey

Gecko,

No, you\'re right about the nol/none good guy/bad boy thing. I was just responding to Lilplaya\'s

situation being 14. In highschool, a good rap and verbal skills can open any door (well maybe not if your the

president of the chess club and your trying to hook-up with the head cheerleader

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])
    I simply meant that using nol or WAGG sets a more relaxed and

receptive \'target\' the rest is still up to you. But no, it doesn\'t give you that super macho aura... but I

don\'t think the majority of HS girls are really looking for that anyway. Although I was quite the \'bad boy\'

back in HS, so maybe my view on the subject is a bit one-sided... who knows?
    Live and learn, my friend... ya never

know until ya try [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Goss

a thanks

yall you have been a really big help to me and yall seem to know what im going through in high school and all so you

think the social and the put the foot in the boyfriend door pheromone i should get should be wagg or soe man the

choices yall be putton me through choices choices choices choices well im tryin to get the best product for me so

what do yall guys think i should go with soe or wagg but i heard wagg makes you fill tired and dapressed but i guess

it really doesnt matter but thanks again for all you guys help.

Phero Dude

I\'ve used WAGG

since it came out and have never had any negative effects. A1, on the other hand *does* make me depressed, even a

little bit of it!

There are a couple of people I\'ve seen posting who said that WAGG made them depressed, but

it seems to be a very small percentage of people that have that reaction, and even then some of them said they only

get that after 2-3 hours. To which I said \"remove it after 2-3 hours!\".

Anyway, WAGG works really well for

me, and no depression or anything...

hi yall ive

got a feedback i need from yall bjf recommended this which one do yall think is better on the younger women in my

age groung which is 14 and so on but wagg or soe thanks again yall.

Default Re: hi im new to pheromones *DELETED*

Post deleted by Sagacious1420

That\'s some funny sh!t, dude! The fact that you responded so vehemently, merely belies your retort. That\'s

cool...whatever. My advise was in earnest.

Please don\'t mistake me for someone who gives a sh!t about

your opinion of me. I have no inclination to defend myself. My history on this forum stands for

itself.

Hey, there\'s no law that requires you to be capable of expressing a coherent thought, just as

there\'s no law that requires chicks to be impressed by your lack of communicative skill.

If you had taken

any time at all to review this forum, then you would have realized that pheros are only part of the equation.

Merely dosing w/ pheros won\'t help you if that\'s all you have to offer.

Why do I say all of this?

Well, you may think that I\'m some pencil-necked geek, but I spent a good deal of my teens in juvie hall. I was

facing a manslaughter charge by the age of 16. No use in you frontin\' dog! Being a thug is a deadend street and I

was inspired to make more of myself. You could too...if you believe in yourself enough to do so.

It\'s

your choice.

The FogDog Abides!

Phero Pro

What a great

morning! I just got in, nearly spilled my coffee from laughing so hard by this thread!

Man of La Pancha

Elana can

bring the wine (to go with the cheese), SRH can bring the violins, and Kari can bring the tissues, but here I

go:

Sag was really trying to help you, man, but unfortunately his blunt, pull-no-punches approach is likely

to get a defensive person pissed off (I know because I\'m still a little defensive and it would\'ve offended

me---but that\'s my own problem), especially someone in your situation and at your age where the answer to someone

who you think is dissing you in front of other people is to retaliate somehow. Let me try to translate what Sag

said in more of a positive, not-so-blunt way in order to make it sound less harsh.

Sag was just trying to

tell you a big part of how to attract women. It\'s so much more than image. I don\'t know how, but women have

this keen ability to \"stare into your soul\". They\'ll see right through a flashy guy with nothing to back it

up. I know education is constantly given a bad image in high school by the students, but what part of high school

is going to stick with you forever? What you \"looked like\", or what you learned? I\'m not telling you to get

all dorky on this mofo and start nerding it up or anything. I\'m not telling you to trade in your Hilfiger,

Abercrombie, Fubu, (what else is good? I\'m out of the loop [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img])

or whatever else for a pocket protector and tight pants that prevent you from having children later in life. I\'m

just saying that there\'s nothing wrong with trying hard in school while you\'re thugging it up with your

friends. Ask any woman on this forum: an educated man is a sexy man. Why? EARNING POTENTIAL. If you look at my

posting on evolutionary psychology and -mones, you\'ll see that earning potential is one of the key attractive

qualities in men. In summary, all Sag was saying is that if you work on your communication skills, you\'ll look

and sound better to women, thus having a better shot at attracting them.

I don\'t know jack about your

situation, so I could be blowing smoke. However, I know that I don\'t talk to anyone from high school anymore

except for my two best friends. All I can say I got out of high school was I graduated with a damn good GPA.

That\'s all Penn State cared about...and my girlfriends in college didn\'t care about what \"image\" I had,

they cared about who I was...

Blah, blah, blah from me. You want to get women, you need these 4

things:

1. Intelligence (aka Education)
    2. Decent looks (aka take care of your appearance, gym

helps)
    3. Social skills (don\'t look at me, that was never my forte

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] J/K)
    4. Confidence (respect, appreciate, accept, and believe in

yourself, and you will project your self-esteem/confidence to women)
    Note- Addition by the Captain himself:

Humor. Good call.

You have that, you\'re set. Just take your WAGG to help project to women that you\'re

the kind of guy that\'ll be good to them, and you can let those above four things take care of the rest.

That\'s what -mones are about. Foot-in-the-door, \"wow, there\'s something about this guy that makes me want

to know more about him\", \"I know I want to get with this guy, but I don\'t know why...let\'s find out\"

kind of thing.

Okay, ladies, you can put the wine, violin, and tissues away. My cheese is

gone.

Pancho---Sesame-Streetin\' it up like a mofo... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Good post

Pancho.

I would like to add humour to your list of things you need to \"impress\" women, and you wont get that

without intelligence (and confidence).

Just as a side thought, lilplaya, you say you aren\'t out to impress

anyone on this forum, but then you react so distinctly to Sag. If you have nothing to prove, then don\'t. I\'m

sure somewhere you realised he was only trying to help out.

Man of La Pancha

Good post Pancho.

I would like to add humour to

your list of things you need to \"impress\" women, and you wont get that without intelligence (and

confidence).

Just as a side thought, lilplaya, you say you aren\'t out to impress anyone on this forum, but

then you react so distinctly to Sag. If you have nothing to prove, then don\'t. I\'m sure somewhere you realised

he was only trying to help out.

Thanks, Cap\'n. Good addition.

Ask any woman on this forum: an educated man is a

sexy man. Why? EARNING POTENTIAL. If you look at my posting on evolutionary psychology and -mones, you\'ll see

that earning potential is one of the key attractive qualities in men.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

All women look at earning potential. In high school if you have a job and a car you are more

likely to get dates. In college your major can play a big part in you \"attractiveness\"sp? I was a pre-med at one

point and did not have any trouble getting dates. It was much harder to get a date when I became a psych major. My

wife was attracted to me because I had my own apartment, which to her meant a decent salary and steady job. I

attracted much more attractive ladies when I was 28 and earning a good living than I did at 20 and starving in

college even though I was cut and lean at 20 and slightly overweight and soft at 28.

Why? EARNING POTENTIAL.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Another way to put it is that they\'re looking for security, not always just

a big bank roll.

In summary, all Sag was saying

is that if you work on your communication skills, you\'ll look and sound better to women, thus having a better

shot at attracting them.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Word!

I guess I\'d better learn to play nice, before I get kicked

off the playground. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information