Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Scent of Eros

aromagirl

Default Scent of Eros

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Has anyone tried the new

women\'s Scent of Eros yet? I\'m curious -- how are you using it and how\'s it working?

Default Re: Scent of Eros

Bump

Anyone tried

it?

Bruce

Bump- Are there any women

out there using this product, or is everyone waiting for the women\'s gel packs?

OK, OK, I still lurk

here a bit, haven\'t posted in quite a while, but like to keep up. Hi, everyone. Especially elana, you crazy

woman you. (wave)

so a few weeks ago I saw that SOE/w was out there at a special price and decided I needed to

try it. thanks Bruce, your customer service is great as usual, though I\'m still on the PI/w/PCC I got long ago

so I haven\'t ordered anything in a long while. Blah blah, cut to the chase right?

well, I\'ve only used the

SOE/w about 3 times seriously since I got it. Tried it out first at work, which can be dangerous with pheros coz

I\'ve found when I do this I sometimes don\'t get a lot of work done if the stuff is doing what it\'s supposed

to do. well, it was bizarre, I got a lot of reactions.

I had put some on the night before to see what it

smelled like, citrus-y and with that hint of...hmmm, prob that EW smell I thought, but that note seemed to fade fast

(I never got to smell EW thank goodness) so I\'m only guessing, but it was a strange note. Anyway it was a heady

kind of smell, so next day I put a cautious stripe of it around my neck area and went to work. It smells good I

think, just that first whiff of something when I first put it on. I usually use Angel perfume with PI/w, not sure

yet if I can safely mix this one up with any other scents.

By day\'s end I can vouch that this stuff seems

good. This one younger kid talked to me for an hour, and I finally had to get up and leave him, had to work. The

whole day was similar. Lots of attention from males that I know pretty well.

My other 2 experiences differed a

bit. One was in a non-target environment (stores) so I wrote that one off.

The last was in a club on a

Saturday night, and it was a pretty friendly environment anyway, so the stuff may or may not have had any effect. I

did use PI/w also (2 drops, wrist and bra), and some Angel, with just a light stripe of SOE/w on back of neck, so

don\'t know if this was an OD? I\'m still experimenting. I should mention I was not a free woman on this club

date, but when my man wasn\'t by my side, I did tend to get more attention. I had a great time though, but nothing

specific to report. As many of you may notice, it\'s sometimes hard to tell if it\'s pheros, or just fun

friendly people, but I figure pheros are a good helper.

sorry I don\'t have more specifics yet, but I\'ll try

to check in again if I have more to report. Let me know if anything I left out.

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OK....Now I will read your post. I was just so excited to see a post from you!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

HUGS, girl, glad to see

you too!!

Nice review, Sophie.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    What products have you used in your phero life?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Have you used the old SOE or AE?

Hi Sophie!

Don\'t believe we\'ve met. Nice to meet you. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

How

\'citrusy\' is SOEw? Fruity citrusy or sharp/clean citrusy?

I had gel packs of the

male SOE and thought it rocked, I love that stuff. I should get some. Otherwise I use the old dependable PI/w and

PCC. That PCC is dangerous (in a good way), and I\'m almost out I found, should\'ve ordered up some

more.

what do you think of AE if I do order again?

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    what do you think of AE if I do order again?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

GET AE!!!!!!
    IT ROCKS!!!!

Hi, SRH, I feel like I

know you because I do still read here on occasion, so sorry we haven\'t been \"introduced\". Glad to meet you,

I used to be on here a lot, and pheros are great, don\'t you think?

anyway, I just tried replying

specifically to your post and the board told me I\'ve been banned. LOL. I don\'t think so.

the last

time I posted a lot was when Elana created the full member club. This board has really grown (no pun on full member

club haha) and I think it\'s great. when I first came here there were hardly any women, CJ01 was here though (HI

to CJ though I don\'t think she knows me really) but I always like the women being here, since there\'s so many

men (thank goodness, men are great, too). sorry, I\'m rambling.

forgot to say, the citrus smell is mild

to me, but pleasant.
    can\'t say it\'s sharp though. Just my opinion.

I just received my SOE/w

today. I had already applied 2 drops of AE before the mail came so I just put a tiny bit on my wrist to smell it. I

applied it at around 10:00 AM and I can still smell it. I really like the scent. It is fresh, floral, light citrus.

I really like it a lot.

I will test it on its own tomorrow.

Sophie...how much SOE/w

have you been wearing. The roll ons are tricky.

I\'ve been using maybe

2 two inch stripes on wrists or one 3-4 inch stripe around the neck or upper chest. Sometimes I put pheros on the

back of my neck if I\'m afraid of OD\'ing, such as with SOE/w since it\'s new for me. But so far it

doesn\'t seem to be too much so I better do some more trials.

I did dose up pretty good for the club date

last week. Almost gave myself a headache but a couple of beers took care of that.

I\'m glad you got some too, let us know what happens!!!

Elana and Sophie,

Glad

you like it so far. With all the female interest in RONE, I wonder if it might be a good idea to zap it with a

little of that. Then we would have nearly the same formula as the men\'s SOE though. Unless we used a little

less than the men\'s; otherwise it would be the same as the men\'s with copulins added.

Bruce

With all the female interest in RONE, I wonder if it

might be a good idea to zap it with a little of that.

If that is

really an option, that would be fantastic!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

It makes such perfect

sense to add some rone to the women\'s SOE. Right now it is like scented PI/w. It smells very nice and is very

feminine. With the addition of rone we would have the perfect formula for when we want that AE feeling but want to

avoid the -none because of PMS time.

I know that we are just repeating what Oscar said, but I think that the more

times we say it the better chance we will get it.

Thanks for listening to WARR, Bruce.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    OK, OK, I still lurk here a bit, haven\'t posted in quite a while, but like

to keep up. Hi, everyone. Especially elana, you crazy woman you. (wave)

so a few weeks ago I saw that SOE/w was

out there at a special price and decided I needed to try it. thanks Bruce, your customer service is great as usual,

though I\'m still on the PI/w/PCC I got long ago so I haven\'t ordered anything in a long while. Blah blah, cut

to the chase right?

well, I\'ve only used the SOE/w about 3 times seriously since I got it. Tried it out first

at work, which can be dangerous with pheros coz I\'ve found when I do this I sometimes don\'t get a lot of work

done if the stuff is doing what it\'s supposed to do. well, it was bizarre, I got a lot of reactions.

I had

put some on the night before to see what it smelled like, citrus-y and with that hint of...hmmm, prob that EW smell

I thought, but that note seemed to fade fast (I never got to smell EW thank goodness) so I\'m only guessing, but

it was a strange note. Anyway it was a heady kind of smell, so next day I put a cautious stripe of it around my

neck area and went to work. It smells good I think, just that first whiff of something when I first put it on. I

usually use Angel perfume with PI/w, not sure yet if I can safely mix this one up with any other scents.

By

day\'s end I can vouch that this stuff seems good. This one younger kid talked to me for an hour, and I finally

had to get up and leave him, had to work. The whole day was similar. Lots of attention from males that I know

pretty well.

My other 2 experiences differed a bit. One was in a non-target environment (stores) so I wrote that

one off.

The last was in a club on a Saturday night, and it was a pretty friendly environment anyway, so the

stuff may or may not have had any effect. I did use PI/w also (2 drops, wrist and bra), and some Angel, with just a

light stripe of SOE/w on back of neck, so don\'t know if this was an OD? I\'m still experimenting. I should

mention I was not a free woman on this club date, but when my man wasn\'t by my side, I did tend to get more

attention. I had a great time though, but nothing specific to report. As many of you may notice, it\'s sometimes

hard to tell if it\'s pheros, or just fun friendly people, but I figure pheros are a good helper.

sorry I

don\'t have more specifics yet, but I\'ll try to check in again if I have more to report. Let me know if

anything I left out.

Thanks for the update. I will

probably buy this for a female friend of mine.

Hi, SRH, I feel like I know you because I do still

read here on occasion, so sorry we haven\'t been \"introduced\". Glad to meet you, I used to be on here a lot,

and pheros are great, don\'t you think?

anyway, I just tried replying specifically to your post and the board

told me I\'ve been banned. LOL. I don\'t think so.

the last time I posted a lot was when Elana created the

full member club. This board has really grown (no pun on full member club haha) and I think it\'s great. when I

first came here there were hardly any women, CJ01 was here though (HI to CJ though I don\'t think she knows me

really) but I always like the women being here, since there\'s so many men (thank goodness, men are great, too).

sorry, I\'m rambling.

forgot to say, the citrus smell is mild to me, but pleasant.
    can\'t say it\'s

sharp though. Just my opinion.

Oh goody! I like fruity citrusy.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I may have to get some. I might have to wait till there\'s

-rone in it though.

Are you ladies sure it is

rone that is what makes you love AE/w so much?

If so, I\'m really surprised if it is that rone standalone

trials didn\'t yield better results. Then again, it might be rone\'s role in making the NOL or even NONE is

AE/w more effective. That is why JVK put it in SOE/m. NOL was the only phero that raised LH levels, but he

believed that rone would make NOL far more effective because NOL is always accompanied by rone in the male scent,

and therefore, conditioning would come into play (how come this doesn\'t hold true for none, I don\'t

know).

Since NOL is supposed to put people in good moods, the use of a more effective NOL would fall in line

with what you are seeing.

I am just bringing up all of this because I was wondering I CS Rone would do the same

thing to females that you are experiencing with AE/w. My guess is not, due to what I have read on the forum about

rone standalone trials, though I\'m not sure enough testing has been done.

Perhaps someone with CS Rone can ask

a wife or GF to help them experiment.

Thanks a million for the

great feedback. As noted, I changed the unscented SOE to unisex. I will talk to James about zapping the women\'s

SOE with a little RONE. I kinda like that idea myself.

Thanks again,
    Bruce

Are you ladies sure it is rone that is what makes

you love AE/w so much?

If so, I\'m really surprised if it is that rone standalone trials didn\'t yield better

results. Then again, it might be rone\'s role in making the NOL or even NONE is AE/w more effective. That is why

JVK put it in SOE/m. NOL was the only phero that raised LH levels, but he believed that rone would make NOL far

more effective because NOL is always accompanied by rone in the male scent, and therefore, conditioning would come

into play (how come this doesn\'t hold true for none, I don\'t know).

Since NOL is supposed to put people in

good moods, the use of a more effective NOL would fall in line with what you are seeing.

I am just bringing up

all of this because I was wondering I CS Rone would do the same thing to females that you are experiencing with

AE/w. My guess is not, due to what I have read on the forum about rone standalone trials, though I\'m not sure

enough testing has been done.

Perhaps someone with CS Rone can ask a wife or GF to help them experiment.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yes, I\'m sure it\'s the -rone. Why? Because TEw doesn\'t give me

this reaction, EETango doesn\'t, and neither does PIw. Just SOE and AEw. The thing they have in common is the

-rone. It may be that the -rone is enhancing the effects of the -nol (and -none in the AEw), but it\'s gotta be

that.

It gives me a kind of can\'t stop smiling/new bf type feeling, the sun can\'t stop shining, and I can

do anything. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

Are you

ladies sure it is rone that is what makes you love AE/w so much?

If so, I\'m really surprised if it is that

rone standalone trials didn\'t yield better results. Then again, it might be rone\'s role in making the NOL or

even NONE is AE/w more effective. That is why JVK put it in SOE/m. NOL was the only phero that raised LH levels,

but he believed that rone would make NOL far more effective because NOL is always accompanied by rone in the male

scent, and therefore, conditioning would come into play (how come this doesn\'t hold true for none, I don\'t

know).

Since NOL is supposed to put people in good moods, the use of a more effective NOL would fall in line

I am just bringing up all of this because I was wondering I CS Rone would do the same

thing to females that you are experiencing with AE/w. My guess is not, due to what I have read on the forum about

Yes, I\'m sure it\'s

the -rone. Why? Because TEw doesn\'t give me this reaction, EETango doesn\'t, and neither does PIw. Just SOE and

AEw. The thing they have in common is the -rone. It may be that the -rone is enhancing the effects of the -nol (and

-none in the AEw), but it\'s gotta be that.

It gives me a kind of can\'t stop smiling/new bf type feeling,

the sun can\'t stop shining, and I can do anything. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

<hr

Cool. So nol to rone ratio is much closer to 1:1 in AE/w than the 4:1 in

SOE.

What are your thoughts on what ratio is closer to optimum?

</font><blockquote><font

Are you

ladies sure it is rone that is what makes you love AE/w so much?

If so, I\'m really surprised if it is that

rone standalone trials didn\'t yield better results. Then again, it might be rone\'s role in making the NOL or

even NONE is AE/w more effective. That is why JVK put it in SOE/m. NOL was the only phero that raised LH levels,

but he believed that rone would make NOL far more effective because NOL is always accompanied by rone in the male

scent, and therefore, conditioning would come into play (how come this doesn\'t hold true for none, I don\'t

know).

Yes, I\'m sure it\'s

the -rone. Why? Because TEw doesn\'t give me this reaction, EETango doesn\'t, and neither does PIw. Just SOE and

AEw. The thing they have in common is the -rone. It may be that the -rone is enhancing the effects of the -nol (and

-none in the AEw), but it\'s gotta be that.

It gives me a kind of can\'t stop smiling/new bf type feeling,

the sun can\'t stop shining, and I can do anything. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

<hr

Cool. So nol to rone ratio is much closer to 1:1 in AE/w than the 4:1 in

SOE.

What are your thoughts on what ratio is closer to optimum?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

SOE doesn\'t give me quite the \'high\' that AEw gives me. So I would say it depends on

what you want to do with it. If you want to be more relaxed and laid back, go with the SOE. If you want to have lots

of energy to your happiness, go with the AEw.

</font><blockquote><font

SOE doesn\'t give me quite the \'high\' that AEw gives me. So I would

say it depends on what you want to do with it. If you want to be more relaxed and laid back, go with the SOE. If you

want to have lots of energy to your happiness, go with the AEw.

Interesting. Has anyone else gotten a chance to compare the two products?

AE is a great

product.

I get the most \"you smell really great\"\'s from girls I\'m more close to whilst wearing it, so

I\'m guessing other girls like it too but just don\'t feel comfortable enough to tell me.

Are you ladies sure it is rone that is what makes

you love AE/w so much?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> bjf...have you ever seen me so excited over

mones? I have used PI/w, APC, NPA, TE, PCC and have never felt anything close to how I feel with AE. It must be the

rone because the women seem to love how SOE makes them feel as well.

</font><blockquote><font

bjf...have you ever seen me so excited over mones?

<hr

NO! And I love that you are turning into a mad scientist. You are

much hotter with glasses on and your hair in a bun!

</font><blockquote><font

It must be the rone because the women seem to love how SOE makes them feel

as well.

Yea, there probably is something to the rone. I am

going to test my AE/w right now.

The question is, is it the rone or is it the nol-rone combo?

The question is, is it the rone or is it the

nol-rone combo?

Don\'t know, don\'t care....just loving it.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

BJF, you are asking too

many questions. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information