Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Thread: Scent of Eros

Default Re: Scent of Eros

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Honestly, I only

tried it once, and I really wasn\'t crazy about the scent. I will have to try it again. I\'m still sticking to a

recent combo of AEw and EW that seems to be working well. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I\'m still sticking to a recent combo of AEw and

EW that seems to be working well.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Me too. That\'s my

favorite. It\'s got all of the good stuff.

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Honestly, I only tried it once, and I really wasn\'t crazy about the scent.

I will have to try it again. I\'m still sticking to a recent combo of AEw and EW that seems to be working well.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I sent mine

back because of the smell, maybe it\'s just me but it was too powerful. I forget what\'s in it but I think I

detected some EW. The scent doesn\'t clash well with the Pheros.

</font><blockquote><font

I have been using SOE/w.
    I use it with my AE/w for some extra Nol and a shot

of cops. It\'s just difficult for me to use it without my AE/w. I am addicted to the rone.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I do smell the cops in the SOE/w. They don\'t smell bad at all

but I smell them just enough to know that they are there.

Women

have better olfactory acuity and specificity than men, particularly for musky (typically male) natural body odors.

When women detect the copulin scent, many of them find it unpleasant. Men who detect the copulin scent are quick to

report that it smells like a clean woman\'s genital area; about 50% of the men who have tried it, recognize the

feminine scent of the copulins, and like it. Women who don\'t like the copulin scent should remember that it\'s

not women who are supposed to like it; it is made to attract men by raising their testosterone level (which is a

relatively sure-fire means of getting a man\'s attention). Think of it like this: most men are conditioned by the

copulin/increased testosterone response to find the visual stimuli that accompany the natural scent of a woman to be

attractive. The natural scent is distributed from many areas of the body, but most concentrated in the vaginal area.

So, when you expose more skin, you\'re also distributing more of your feminine scent. (Is that what men like about

cleavage, or clothing that exposes more of the female body?) It shouldn\'t be hard to guess what men find most

pleasant when they \"go down\" on a woman. Is it the look, or the smell of the vaginal area? Go ahead, guess. Then

both men and women should think about what happens when a man gives oral sex to a woman, which raises his

testosterone level. Does the lag time between erections decrease? No need to guess this time, the answer is yes.

Why, because of the copulin induced testosterone increase. Advice to women who remain unsatisfied because he came

too quickly--get him in a 69 position, and hope that he\'s inspired to go around a second time. Better living

(more satisfying, at least) through chemistry. Best of all is that the copulin scent of SOE/w should make you smell

like a young, fertile (ovulatory phase) female. That\'s especially good for post-menopausal women, but also good

for women who are near menstruation--when a progesteronic pheromone causes testosterone levels to drop in men. Too

bad, the girl with the best natural scent gets the guy you were hoping to hook up with (or at least get to know a

bit better). If you want to have more choices in your social surroundings, use the SOE/w. I\'ll try to pay more

attention to the Women\'s Forum, if the ladies will comment on SOE/w. Just happened to have many opportunities to

have others sample SOE/w at the olfactory conference last week, and also while socializing with friends (mostly

bikers) in Valdosta, GA where a friend owns a dive shop, tanning beds, and a motorcycle shop all on the same block.

Lots of people around for a change, now that the weather\'s turning warmer.

I don\'t think any of

us were commenting on the scent of the cops, but rather the scent of the fragrance used in SOE/w. I just put some on

after having it sit in the back of my drawer. It actually smells very nice with my Lolita Lempricka perfume.

</font><blockquote><font

I don\'t think any of us were commenting on the scent of the cops, but

rather the scent of the fragrance used in SOE/w. I just put some on after having it sit in the back of my drawer. It

actually smells very nice with my Lolita Lempricka perfume. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks, I was rambling on in case any others had second thoughts

about the cops smell; glad that you like it. Personally, I think it\'s the best mix possible--wanted the cops to

come through ever so slightly, which was a chore for the perfumer. Anyone who\'s smelled EW will understand what I

mean. Fortunately, I had the opportunity to smell the mix that Astrid Jutte used to increase testosterone levels of

men, or I might not have known how concentrated the formula needed to be. Her mix was just a faint reminder of

natural feminine odor, so SOE/w was modeled after that.

Lolita Lempricka perfume.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

It\'s become systemic Elana.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

cuddlebear

I really like the

scent of SOE/w ... as a matter of fact, I gave a gel pack to one of my female co-workers with the comment \"try

this and see if (husband\'s name) attacks you tonight\" ... I should see her sometime today and am expecting a

report ...

Default question to JVK

Hey Jvk, do you think that

the 69 apply to womens too, I like the explaniation that the 69 for men is a revival, when they finish soon.

Default Re: question to JVK

Hey Jvk, do you think that the 69 apply to womens

too, I like the explaniation that the 69 for men is a revival, when they finish soon.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

Default Re: question to JVK

Hey Jvk, do you think that the 69 apply to womens

too, I like the explaniation that the 69 for men is a revival, when they finish soon.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I can\'t speak for the ladies, for bisexuals, or for homosexuals, but the position--according

to one research report on heterosexual college students--has become more popular along the time line with increased

personal hygiene.

Newbie here. Based

mostly on information in this topic, I got SOE/W gel packs and AE/W. Decided to try both, since I had a heavy-duty

target in mind for later in the evening.

Tried a dab of AE/W up near my face. Got a rollicking headache, no trace

of any feel-good at all. Used just a small dab of SOE at pulse points. The initial scent was very pleasant. But the

scent faded quickly, and the smell after that was just intensely gross, and didn\'t seem to die down. And, I got

this burning and itching where the gel was on my skin. After a while, I decided I had probably done something wrong

and that the SOE gel probably contained something I am allergic to. (This wouldn\'t be unusual for me - I have to

be careful when using colognes, and suffer the sinus tortures of the damned around people who wear certain

fragrances, but skin reactions are unusual.)

So I took a shower, used lots of Irish Spring. I could still very

faintly smell the SOE on my skin, even with the strong deodorant soap. Got dressed, and decided to take another shot

at it, since I definitely want to get my hooks in that man. I decided to be brave and try a tiny amount of the AE

well away from my face - 2 dots on my forearms. And I used 5 very small, very light dots of SOE at pulse points and

pubes. Same deal - hated the smell, but proceeded anyway. Headed out to the club, was looking good if I do say so

myself.

The target male didn\'t show (dammit!). But there were a number of attractive men there, some of whom

I\'ve known for a while and dance with often. Happily, no headache from the AE this time, so I plunged in. Got

hits left and right. The men who I usually just say hi to and dance with maybe once in an evening got very chatty

and flirty, and we danced more than usual. One, a very casual friend a good deal younger than me and very hunky,

wanted to hang out and talk as the club closed, making it a major point to tell me that although he was true to his

girlfriend, he thought I had a really great bod (this guy is at least 20 years my junior, so that alone was worth

all the driving and sweating). He went on and on about how he was free to enjoy the menu, long as he ate at home

&lt;G&gt;. A couple of women I don\'t know well wanted to hang out and talk. This may have been the mones, but

also, my target wasn\'t there to distract me this time, so who knows?

I got one semi-negative reaction from a

guy who kept wrinkling up his nose and sniffing as if he smelled something bad. Of course, I knew what it was, and I

thought it reeked, too, but said nothing. OTOH, we danced about 4 times as much as usual and he went seriously DIHL

more than once, so it apparently it wasn\'t nearly as offensive to him as it was to me. I can\'t even imagine

what it would have been like, had I put on a 3rd of a pack as some people say they have done! I think I\'d

probably ralph.

I\'m wondering if it might be possible to test the SOE gel again by putting it only on fabric,

like the inside edge of a hem or something. And I definitely would have to use a cover scent so I could stand to be

near myself. I\'m a little worried about trying this around my PT - Prime Target(tm), as he\'s absolutely the

fussy sort and scared to death of me as it is. I know him pretty well. A couple of days ago, we flirted extensively

- not unusual for us. I know for a fact he is definitely interested, so I came on to him stronger than I ever have.

Suddenly he locked up like someone had taken a cattle prod to him - DIHL Extreme, I didn\'t even have any moes

yet! He immediately proceeded to drink himself into a near coma - something I\'ve never seen him do before, and

then ducked me last night altogether. So - questions:

Does SOE/W tend to have any kind of relaxing effect on men,

and if so, can any of you describe it?

Have any men been known to be offended by very small amounts of

SOE?

Have I missed something crucial here?! I love the extra attention, but I want that PT, and I Shall Have Him.

TIA,
    Peach

You shall have him!

First off, if you purchased the SOE from Love-Scent you really

should exchange it for the SOE/ unscented. This is a different formula, but you can add other things to it to get

your other mones without the heavy fragrance. If you think you smell bad you aren\'t going to feel totally

confident. You should consider getting the unscented SOE (rone and nol) and the PCC which has a very light scent

(cops)

Great report! Too bad your man wasn\'t around.

Welcome Just Peachy.

Very nice write-up of your first results.

JP,

Great post. And

welcome. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Holmes

Try covering up the

SOE with another fragrance, the bad smell could well have been the copulins.

Welcome

Welcome!

Thanks for the hit report, it was JustPeachy! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Good

luck w/ your PT. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Keep us posted.

Elana-

Great

suggestion! Glad to see you sharing your phero knowledge w/ others.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Obviously some of us do appreciate your contributions.

Thanks for the

feedback and welcomes, you guys! Yep, I\'m sure the stink was the copulins - smelled just like, uh...teen

spirit..alrighty &lt;G&gt;. I am definitely not wired to like it, either. Think I\'ll do the return for the

unscented, and maybe try the other stuff as I go along.

Still curious about what mones might relax a guy.

Anything? AE seems to cause a high in some women, but I saw no mention of men getting that effect. This PT of mine

is incredibly uptight about this matter of mixing business with pleasure (though I have ample evidence that he is

quite a talent, if and when he ever calms down). Decided to avoid him until the weekend, and then it\'s on, so I

would kinda like to have my game in good shape. Plans involve participating in a sports workout during which we will

be in close physical contact for about 2 hours (he\'s my personal trainer). We usually do some serious perspiring

and moving around, so I want to be very careful not to OD the poor guy.

Nol is

considered to relax ppl and encourage chattiness. It definitely relaxes me. Too much and you could see some

adverse reactions: ppl sneezing/rubbing their noses (I mostly see this in women), headaches, or being too relaxed.

For me, I get a real rush from NPA/w and it makes me horny. Some of the ladies here have reported the same effect

from TE/w...as someone once said, TE/w spelled backwards = w/ET. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Combine that w/ some copulins and I\'m good to go. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Elana-

Great suggestion! Glad to see you sharing

your phero knowledge w/ others. Obviously some of us do appreciate your contributions.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

smelled just like, uh...teen spirit..alrighty

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

I\'m wondering if it might be possible to test the SOE gel again by

putting it only on fabric, like the inside edge of a hem or something. And I definitely would have to use a cover

scent so I could stand to be near myself.

I\'m concerned that

your allergic reaction might be more than skin deep. Typically, such an immune system connection could also be

expressed in the olfactory system, which would explain both why you find the odor aversive, and why you were still

able to smell it after attempting to wash it off. Really, the cops content is not that concentrated.

My first

thought would be to ask a friend to wear a dab or two and get her opinion of how it smells on her, then see how she

thinks it smells on the hem of your dress. I suspect the scent will be totally different on cloth, as this one is

particularly geared to mix with a woman\'s natural body chemistry.

Second, most users of fragrance probably

know not to sniff the stuff right out of the bottle, or even on the skin until it\'s had time to calm down. I

recommend (for those who are not troubled by allergies) that you first apply it to one wrist, then rub it in with

the other wrist. Wait a minute or two, smell it, and see if it\'s pleasant, or if it\'s too strong. If it\'s

still too strong after a few minutes, you will most likely have imprinted negatively on the odor, and continue to

dislike wearing it. That\'s not to say that men won\'t consider it pleasant--the desired effect, but if you

don\'t feel good about wearing it, no matter what the effect is on men, it probably won\'t be as nice an effect

as is needed to compensate for your aversion to the odor.

On another note: two women who participated in my early

experiments with -rone, both found the SoE/w to be extremely pleasant, and their husbands reacted very positively as

well. All 4 are former members of a single\'s public speaking group I belonged to in Las Vegas, NV; both couples

met in the group and married. One couple moved to Georgia, and the other couple was visiting, so I was invited to

dinner. Great opportunity for me to check their responses to SoE/w and to SoE/m. One of the ladies who was extremely

sensitive to the -rone, really liked the SoE/m and I was glad to see that either she got over her sensitivity, or

that the amount of -rone is appropriate for her level of sensitivity.

Sorry, got side-tracked...what was I

talking about?

Thanks for your

thoughts on the SOE. Actually, I found the smell very pleasant as it came out of the packet. It didn\'t begin to

stink until a few minutes after I put it on my skin, and then it continued to stink until the following day

when it finally came off. Last night, I put some on the inner seam of a garment left hung in a bathroom, and I just

checked - the original fresh scent is still there and seems almost fully intact, and is still really nice, btw.

It\'s very similar to a melon/cucumber scented body lotion I bought specifically for the scent and wear very

often.

This all makes me think that the odor problem is related to my particular body chemistry. A few years

ago, I got an autoimmune disorder (CFIDS). Although I seem to have recovered fabulously in most respects and I still

smell like a regular girl (and better than most, if one can actually believe any guy in a position to be saying such

a thing &lt;G&gt. However, the allergies associated with CFIDS stayed and I still take several prescription

medicines on an ongoing basis. I suppose it\'s possible that either or both may contribute to the odor problem. I

don\'t think this is a situation covered by imprinting, as I noticed one male in particular who obviously disliked

the scent very much even though it still seemed to be doing its job with him. This makes me think the scent

genuinely breaks down to resemble something pretty nasty (and quite possibly diseased, by my reckoning!) but only

when it is in contact with my skin. I plan to try it again, but wearing it only on parts of my clothing that will

not be in direct contact with my skin. I\'ll let you know how this works out.

</font><blockquote><font

Thanks for your thoughts on the SOE.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

You\'re welcome; I appreciate the thoroughness of your posts.

</font><blockquote><font

Last night, I put some on the inner seam of a garment left hung in a

bathroom, and I just checked - the original fresh scent is still there and seems almost fully intact, and is still

really nice, btw. It\'s very similar to a melon/cucumber scented body lotion I bought specifically for the scent

and wear very often.

Thanks for trying this, despite my initial

concerns. I could have tried the same thing, but I\'m sure my bias would have influenced any report. Of interest

is that a co-worker also compared SoE/w to a cucumber body spray (Avon, I think) and noticed some likeable

similarity.

However, the allergies associated

with CFIDS stayed and I still take several prescription medicines on an ongoing basis. I suppose it\'s possible

that either or both may contribute to the odor problem.

Indeed,

there are many neuronal systems involved that feedback on the primary neuronal system (gonadotropin releasing

hormone) that modulates the influence of pheromones, and most likely some consciously perceived odors as well. This

partially explains why medication that influences these other neuronal systems have sexual side effects. But the

same medications, and feedback from neuronal systems, modulates aspects of the immune system.
    Both in human and

non-human animal studies, the influence of the immune system on odor production and perception is becomming more

evident. (Colleague, Teresa Binstock, has published an immune system theory of homosexuality, for example) Stuff

like being able to sniff out differences in tissue type (MHC/HLA diversity) obviously influences partner choice.

I don\'t think this is a situation covered

by imprinting, as I noticed one male in particular who obviously disliked the scent very much even though it still

seemed to be doing its job with him. This makes me think the scent genuinely breaks down to resemble something

pretty nasty (and quite possibly diseased, by my reckoning!) but only when it is in contact with my skin. I plan to

try it again, but wearing it only on parts of my clothing that will not be in direct contact with my skin. I\'ll

let you know how this works out.

I look forward to

hearing/learning more from you, thanks.

Well, I think I

just blew all our theories on this. Tonight, a friend was over and I got her to try the SOE. She didn\'t care for

the scent, but it stayed fresh on her and didn\'t change. So she convinced me to try it on my own skin again. It

didn\'t change this time! I have changed absolutely nothing about my personal regimen since I tried it the first

time - even the meals I have eaten have been identical, and we used the remains of the original packet for the test.

It mellowed slightly differently on each of us, but it still smelled like cukes and melons. No skank smell at all.

That was a couple of hours ago. The cukes and melons smell has dissipated, but the remaining scent is neglible and

not unpleasant in the least. I take from this that in all likelyhood, something simply went amiss in the mixing or

packaging process, and I probably just got hit with some pure copulins the first time. We did agree that SOE/W and

AE/W just do not play nicely together scent-wise, but that was all.

We did agree that SOE/W and AE/W just do not play

nicely together scent-wise, but that was all.

Maybe you should

get yourself some PCC. It has a very light cucumber melon scent which fades quickly. That way you could give

yourself a shot of the cops when you wear the AE by itself. EW is much more potent then PCC, but because you are

sensitive to scents I wouldn\'t recommend it for you. Then again....you seem to be pretty in the know when it

comes to mixing scents and making your own lotions. Maybe you should just go for the EW. You can make a nice

tropical scented lotion and spike it with EW.

I was thinking

about something along those lines myself. I like the light cuke/melon scent, but not everyone does. The idea of

something very fruity but not cloying seems like a good idea for covering musky smells without irritating other

people. Citrus, maybe? After all - nobody keels over in the produce section. We eat based more on scent than taste,

and even in a crowded military mess, what you conciously smell is the food - not the inevitable BO (good and bad) of

several hundred physically active men. They may well still be thinking erotically, but they are also usually giving

serious attention to chowing down on stuff they like. They like food, we like food. Very little cultural bias

against fresh fruits, too, and lots of biases in favor.

Heh - EW &lt;&gt; EWWW, we hope!

I haven't try this one.. I'm

waiting on PCC and also PI/w =)
    A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you can not do."

Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by SweetBrenda
    I haven't try this

one.. I'm waiting on PCC and also PI/w =)
    Good thread, I enjoyed reading from everyone. I have finally tried

my gel packet of SOE for 2 days and I have noticed that people are more talkative around me and a little more

relaxed. Since I work in a stressful office situation, it is really a good thing. I think I will wear it everyday

until my new job comes open. I love the stuff. BTW do you think if they come out with women's Chicara (sp) it will

be Chickforu?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3

Thread Information