Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default Brave New Year\'s Eve Experiment

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Looks like I\'ll be doing some phero testing in a new environment this New Year\'s Eve. I got a last minute

invite to a big rave in San Francisco at a killer dance club called Ruby Skye.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] A friend added me to the VIP list since she is connected to one of

the major sponsors. It\'s gonna be so sweet! We get our own VIP entrance (no lines), a private suite w/ our own

bar and a $400 tab (there are only 4 of us lol!), a 7 course gourmet meal and a breakfast buffet at 5 am. Our suite

overlooks the main dance floor down on the 1st level and we\'re not far from the 2nd level dance floor. At least

1000 ppl ravin\' from 7 pm - 5 am. Should be quite a diverse crowd, including lots of straight and bi girls.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] From what I hear, straight men are a prized commodity, so it

should be very interesting. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] The VIP access probably won\'t hurt

either. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I\'ll be wearing a new mix that I\'ve had interesting

results w/ the, as yet, limited testing. Women seem compelled to kiss me when I wear this one...whether I want them

to or not...whether I\'ve known them for ages or just met them. Of course, that could all be just a fluke since

my testing has taken place during the holiday season when ppl tend to be extra friendly, so I\'m eager to test it

out tonite. I\'ve never had a chance to test pheros at a rave before. At the very least I\'ll have a blast and

be livin\' large for the night. If I have any coherent memeories survive into tomorrow, I\'ll post my results.

If anyone\'s curious about the event,

here\'s the link . It could take a

minute to load the page, so be patient. Check out the hotties in the shiny space suit.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Should I wear my beard?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

Default Re: Brave New Year\'s Eve Experiment

The

page loaded in 15 seconds for me.. Sounds pretty cool! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

What are

you wearing? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Man of La Pancha

What, you didn\'t invite the L-S Forum crew???

Can I make it...Damn, right
    I\'ll be on the next

flight
    Payin\' cash, first class
    Sittin\' next to Vanna White

Bastard.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] J/K.

Good luck, man. Hope you have the time of your life!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Remember enough to write about it....even better, have someone

video tape it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Franki-

That did load fast when I clicked on the link I posted. Much faster than the original

download.

I\'m wearing a beard! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

or do you mean

pheros? It\'s an everything and the kitchen sink mix...8 different products in one. Works out to ~.025

mg none: ~.05 mg rone: ~.1 mg nol: ~.015 mg WAGG/dose, including the secrets from both NPAs and aplha + beta nols.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    What, you didn\'t invite the L-S

Forum crew???

Can I make it...Damn, right
    I\'ll be on the next flight
    Payin\' cash, first class
    Sittin\'

next to Vanna White

Bastard. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] J/K.

Good luck, man. Hope you

have the time of your life! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Remember enough to write about

it....even better, have someone video tape it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
    Thanks Pancho. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] With any

luck, I\'ll have 3 or 4 hotties fighting over me too. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Yes I

am a bastard...do you know my mom or something. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Hey if

anyone can make it, it\'s only $150 a ticket. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] Wonder if SSG

will be there? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Don\'t know if video evidence is the best idea

though. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Gotta

go take a nap...I have a looooooong night ahead of me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I\'m about to head out to a private party, slightly less cool than your thing though! Have fun

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Sag,

that looks like yopu´re in for a great night out! Hope you have a really good time

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
    Yes I am a bastard...do you know my mom or something.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Yeah

dunno about Pancho but i did meet your mum - yes,yes, she told me all about you, naughty little bugger!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

Looks like I\'ll be doing some phero testing in a

new environment this New Year\'s Eve. I got a last minute invite to a big rave in San Francisco at a killer dance

club called Ruby Skye. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] A friend added me to the VIP list since she

is connected to one of the major sponsors. It\'s gonna be so sweet! We get our own VIP entrance (no lines), a

private suite w/ our own bar and a $400 tab (there are only 4 of us lol!), a 7 course gourmet meal and a breakfast

buffet at 5 am. Our suite overlooks the main dance floor down on the 1st level and we\'re not far from the 2nd

level dance floor. At least 1000 ppl ravin\' from 7 pm - 5 am. Should be quite a diverse crowd, including lots

of straight and bi girls. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] From what I hear, straight men are a

prized commodity, so it should be very interesting. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] The VIP

access probably won\'t hurt either. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I\'ll be wearing a new mix

that I\'ve had interesting results w/ the, as yet, limited testing. Women seem compelled to kiss me when I wear

this one...whether I want them to or not...whether I\'ve known them for ages or just met them. Of course, that

could all be just a fluke since my testing has taken place during the holiday season when ppl tend to be extra

friendly, so I\'m eager to test it out tonite. I\'ve never had a chance to test pheros at a rave before. At

the very least I\'ll have a blast and be livin\' large for the night. If I have any coherent memeories survive

into tomorrow, I\'ll post my results.

If anyone\'s curious about the event,

here\'s the link . It could take a

minute to load the page, so be patient. Check out the hottie in the shiny space suit.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Should I wear my beard?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

It is said

that whatever you are doing when the clock strikes midnight, you will do all year.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Yeah dunno about Pancho but i did meet

your mum - yes,yes, she told me all about you, naughty little bugger!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">I resemble that remark! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

It is said that whatever you are doing

when the clock strikes midnight, you will do all year. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Is that whatever or whomever?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I\'m about to head out to a private

party, slightly less cool than your thing though! Have fun [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Thanks CK! Have fun...I\'m sure that I will!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Sadhu

It is said that whatever you are doing when the

clock strikes midnight, you will do all year.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> well, that explains

it all! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Sadhu

Is that whatever or whomever?

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> either way Sag, be careful what or whomever it is

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Well I hope it´s something positive for you no matter what !

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Is that whatever or whomever?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">
    either way Sag, be careful what or whomever it is

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Sure got that right!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
    Well I hope it´s something positive for you no matter what ! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Thanks CJ! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] If I

don\'t already have a bevy of beauties w/ me in the VIP suite at midnight, I\'ll be sure to be surrounded by as

many as possible on the dance floor. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] The more kisses the merrier!

Phero Guru

Sag, how ya feeling? Hope you had a wonderful time. I was asleep at the stroke of midnight - and, since sleep is

one of my favorite pastimes......

Sadhu

I was asleep at the stroke of midnight - and,

since sleep is one of my favorite pastimes......

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> asleep but with

whom [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Banned User

Hey

Saggy, how was your New Years Eve?

It

was 1420 x Sagacious. How else could it possibly be?

I\'m guessing he had a good time.

Am I right, Sagggg?

Steve

Man of La Pancha

Give the man some time... He\'s probably still recovering... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Too much too handle (alcohol, girls, or fun) can be overwhelming...

He needs a break. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Hey all-

Well I\'ve had some time to recover. Actually, I\'ve had a rather busy day today.

Spent most of yesterday sleeping, though. Not too bad really...mostly fatigue and dehydration. Surprisingly, I

didn\'t drink all that much. Go figure w/ the free booze and all.

I definitely had a GREAT time. Didn\'t

spend much time in the VIP room. It was pretty small and super hot once all the body heat started being generated

on the dance floor below. Besides, all the action was on the dance floor anyway.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Well...mostly.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Sorry, this is a very long post, but it was a long night.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I\'ll try to stick to the highlights.

The night started out

pretty quiet. It was kinda like a junior high dance...guys standing around watching the girls standing around. LOL!

They had the A/C cranked and I think the cool temp was a factor in the beginning because I didn\'t notice

anything that I would consider a hit. Betty (the girl w/ the VIP hook up) and I were the first to hit the dance

floor (had to work off the food) and soon began to get a bit warm, so we then went up to the smoking lounge...that

was the only place w/ any windows and \"fresh\" air. I think I got my first hit as we were walking past a couple

of hotties at the bar and I overheard one say to the other (loud enough for me to hear, of course)\"I\'d like to

bite me off a piece o\' dat\". I looked around and didn\'t see another dude w/in 20\' or so. When we got to

the Jungle Room (the name of the smoking lounge) I ran into a couple I kinda know from back in my \'hood, Nate and

Tasha. A half hour later the dance floor was filling up. Danced w/ Betty and Tasha for a while. After I got some

body heat going I noticed the girls (Betty and Tasha) getting more provocative w/ their dancing...girl grinding on

girl, then grinding on me. Before long, whenever I was grinding w/ Betty, Tasha kept lifting her skirt and flashing

me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Anyway, for a while there were a few guys standing

around us just gawking at the whole scene. It was pretty funny, because now and then one of them would try to

weasle there way in and the girls would just ignore them and grind on me some more.

I tried to leave the dance

floor to get a drink and the girls followed. I didn\'t make it too far before a couple of girls snagged me and

started to dance w/ me. I really couldn\'t say how many I danced w/ throughout the night. They were at every

turn.

Now get this...Tasha commended me for being such a gentleman while we were dancing...she even told her

bf, Nate, who later thanked me for being such a gentelman. LOL! He even bought me a shot of Chivas Regal to thank

me...he knew I was drinking for free, but he insisted.

After a while I was sweating heavily from all the dancing

and it seemed as if the action was tapering off, so I refreshed w/ 3 more drops of pheros (I think?). That was

about the time that I bumped into Jackie, a very cute, petite redhead from Birmingham (England, not Alabama). That

was when things got very interesting. Just like earlier w/ Betty and Tasha, after a short time, dancing turned to

grinding. At one point, as Jackie was grinding her ass up against my crotch, a group of J-Lo wannabees started to

spank and grab my ass. Once in a while I\'d glance back and smack one on the ass myself, depending on who was

nearest at the time. One (or maybe all...can\'t be sure) kept trying to reach between my legs from behind and

grabbing at my balls! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] They were mostly succesful.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Btw, this won me the bet that my group made about who was gonna

get their ass grabbed the most. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Anyway, Jackie and I went up

to the Jungle Room for a smoke break. We actually missed the midnight toast because we were making out at the time.

The next thing we knew, the room had cleared out except for the DJ who was spinning in that particular room.

Whaddayagonnado?

At one point, I excused myself because I had to drag Betty down stairs to find her bf. She was

really drunk by this time and running around kissing every guy in sight. She even tried getting me in a lip locked

along the way. We got down stairs and she dragged me onto the dance floor for another round of grinding. Somehow

her bf found us on the dance floor, so I tried to make my way back up to rejoin Jackie but, again, I didn\'t make

it too far because I was snagged by another group of girls.

Once again, I was sweating pretty heavily so I

slipped away and reapplied again (2 drops?). Yea, it was likely a huge OD at this point, but I didn\'t notice any

negative reactions...quite the contrary actually. In fact, this is about the time that I got the only DIHLs that I

noticed. One was at the bar waiting to order a drink. There was a girl to my left looking up at me and sticking

her chest out, about to fall out of her low clevage, when a girl in front of me and to my right snapped her head

around w/ her pupils dilated, eyes glazed over and just froze on the spot, all slack jawed. All things considered,

the dilated pupils and glazed over eyes could have been from something she had ingested. It was the way she snapped

her head around, along w/ the slack jaw and freezing on the spot that seemed to be what I recognized from other DIHL

expereinces I\'ve had before. I decided that I didn\'t want to wait any longer so I walked off and she was

still frozen in her tracks, staring right through me. The other DIHL was during the high wire act. They sent out

these \"geisha girls\" to rope off the area just below the wire. One of them was standing about 2 ppl away and

she snapped her head around, w/ the same dilated, glazed over, slack jawed look I had seen at the bar earlier. She

just stood there staring right through me. The next thing I know, one of the J-Lo girls from earlier moved up next

to me, pressing her breast into my back, grabbing at my ass and trying to reach for my crotch again.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Once the high wire act was over, I went back up to the Jungle

Room to see if Jackie was around. She was and we started to chat. She said that she had to go to the restroom and

introduced me to her friend, Jan. Jan and I really hit it off. We had a lot in common and talked for quite a

while. She made a few comments about Jackie because she was gone for such a long time, which was no big deal

because the lines were so long. She kept bringing up Jackie and it finally occured to me that she was trying to

figure out just how much I was into her. She mentioned something about her redhair and I mentioned my weakness for

redheads. I then told her that my other weakness was big blue eyes, she smiled at me warmly, looked down shyly.

She asked if I wanted to go look for her, I said sure why not and we walked around a bit. We ended up on the dance

floor and she kept gazing at me, so I kissed her. We spent the rest of the night making out...on the dance floor,

back up in the jungle room and later in line at the coat check. That was where she expressed her disappointment

that she was sharing a hotel room w/ her gfs and I\'m pretty certain would have been an invitation had

circumstances been different. Eventually her friends came to drag her out of my arms and we exchanged phone

numbers/e-mail. We decided to stay in touch since we really seemed to click...we\'ll see what happens, I

suppose.

Btw, all names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent.

Btw, I failed to mention that I forgot to wear the beard.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Just imagine what would have transpired if I did.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

&lt;cough&gt;slut&lt;cough&gt;

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Glad you had a good night.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Man of La Pancha

Wow, sounds like you had a good time, man! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Glad to hear you have

women all over you and grabbing your family jewels... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

&lt;cough&gt;slut&lt;cough&gt;

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Glad you had a

good night. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

SRH-

Did you just call me a slut? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Like you

didn\'t already know that . [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

A good night is a

definite understatement. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Kinda feel sorry for my roomie...the

poor guy got absolutely no action. Well, maybe not that sorry.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] But then again, he wasn\'t armed w/ the power of pheros.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] If only he would have had a beard and a shiny space suit.

Did you just call me a slut?

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Moi? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] Of course not!

Whyever would you think such a thing?

I was merely clearing my throat.

Wow, sounds like you had a good time,

man! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Glad to hear you have women all over you and grabbing your

family jewels... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">Thanks Pancho. It\'s kinda scary though...gotta wonder if and when that will

ever happen again. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] Hey, at least my horoscope was actually

right for a change. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Man of La Pancha

It\'s okay. He\'s a slut. The women love him anyway, though, so where\'s the problem?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] As long as he\'s lovin\' every minute of it...

</font><blockquote><font

Did you just call me a slut?

Moi? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] Of course not! Whyever would you think such a thing?

I was merely clearing my throat. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">Sorry sugar...my mistake. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

It\'s okay. He\'s a slut. The

women love him anyway, though, so where\'s the problem? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] As long

as he\'s lovin\' every minute of it...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Sure was lovin\' every

minute of it and probably some that I can\'t remember. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Man of La Pancha

</font><blockquote><font

Wow, sounds like you had a good time, man!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Glad to hear you have women all over you and grabbing your family

jewels... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Thanks

Pancho. It\'s kinda scary though...gotta wonder if and when that will ever happen again.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] Hey, at least my horoscope was actually right for a

change. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Horoscope for the day:
    Sag: You will have loads of women all over you tonight. Life as you

know it will become a never-ending sexual fantasy for the night... Remember to be packing in case it

\"rains\"..........cause when it rains, it pours.

Pancho: You will keep on getting none until you get your

graduated ass a job and get settled into your new life. My advice is to stop looking at horoscopes and start

looking at the classifieds...

Dammit!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information