Close

Page 1 of 6 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Copulin Report

Phero Dude

Default Copulin Report

visit-red-300x50PNG
    If anyone has been

following it, I was whining about my problems with women in my dance group on some other thread. I guess I

accidentally hijacked that thread. I started posting their because there was some dance stuff going on.

I\'m

starting a new thread because I did an interesting experiment tonight that some might be interested in. Someone was

mentioning that different copulin products have different copulins, so that could affect how women react. I made

some big changes tonight, and got some good results and some bad results, but even the bad, which is quite bad in my

opinion, provides some interesting data.

Usually I wear -none, A1, and EW. Today I scrapped the -none except for

a hint of APC, which is very weak to say the least; I kept the EW, I kept the A1, and I added PCC(copulins). First

the bad news; my main target that I am in love with was very cold! I wouldn\'t go so far as to say bitchy, because

she wouldn\'t even talk to me. This is really scary. Also, another woman that has been hitting on me for weeks was

cold and bitchy. Also, very scary. It seems that maybe the different copulins that I added gave both of these women

the message that I started shagging some other woman??? So, they are therefore pissed off with me. That\'s one

theory anyway. If this is the case, does anyone have an idea what would be going on in their head? What I mean is,

would they consciously be thinking, \"the assho!e is shagging some new woman.\", or would they maybe not really be

conscious of why they are pissed with me? As for dancing, they were both able to dance a little better with me,

maybe because of the lack of -none, but this hardly makes me happy now that they both very cold toward me.

One

more bad result. A woman who has been seeming to not like dancing with me for some time actually did something VERY

unusual tonight. She actually purposely skipped me in the rotation in my dance lesson. Nobody EVER does this, not

ever. That freaked me out. I thought she would be better today, since I dropped the -none. So, she hates the new

cops; I don\'t know??? Her behavior is really weird because with the exception of the 2 women who like me being

very pissed with me and cold, everything else went quite good.

Basically, there is a whole herd of women that I

see regularly and dance with regularly. Some days some are okay, and some days the same ones are not okay with me.

By okay, I mean some days they seem to want to avoid me and some days they are okay to dance with me. Also, some

days they can physically dance with me and some days they can\'t. The good news is that a very large number of

these women, maybe all of them actually, could probably dance better with me and seems very happy to be dancing with

me. I think I may have to leave the -none at home from now on!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

However, I would especially like to hear theories on the

different copulins and the whole deal with the women who supposedly have interest in me. Do you think I have

permanently blown it? I am planning to NOT use the PCC again in their presence. It should be interesting to see

whether they \"come back\". However, if I am stopping the -none, that will still be a difference in my

\"signature\" which could be an issue with them too.

Banned User

Default Re: Copulin Report

I think you think too

much!!! No offence!!! I also wonder why a guy would want to smell like pussy. I mean do you really think smelling

like pussy is going to attract a woman to you? Maybe if she\'s bi. The premise doesn\'t make much sense to me.

Do a search in the Women\'s Forum. There is a thread there about men using them. The general consensus was that it

was a BAD idea.

There\'s more than

one thread on that subject.

I agree that it might not be the best idea, especially in the setting you\'ve

described.

Holmes

Phero Dude

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    There\'s more than one thread on that

subject.

I agree that it might not be the best idea, especially in the setting you\'ve

described.

Holmes

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

My post was not

about whether it is good or bad to use them. I have been using them for a year or two, and I don\'t have a problem

getting women. What\'s all this bull about consensus? How many of those armchair philosophers have done extensive

testing with them? I don\'t feel that they are a bad idea, per se. My last post was about a possible problem

related to switching copulin types, not about using them in general, in case you missed it.

Both of you

last two posters obviously missed a lot yourselves with regards to what might be useful about copulins, but I

don\'t have the time, energy, or inclination to attempt to enlighten you. Sorry.

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    First the bad news; my main target that I am in love with was very cold! I

wouldn\'t go so far as to say bitchy, because she wouldn\'t even talk to me. This is really scary. Also, another

woman that has been hitting on me for weeks was cold and bitchy. Also, very scary. It seems that maybe the different

copulins that I added gave both of these women the message that I started shagging some other woman??? So, they are

therefore pissed off with me. That\'s one theory anyway. If this is the case, does anyone have an idea what would

be going on in their head? What I mean is, would they consciously be thinking, \"the assho!e is shagging some new

woman.\", or would they maybe not really be conscious of why they are pissed with me? As for dancing, they were

both able to dance a little better with me, maybe because of the lack of -none, but this hardly makes me happy now

that they both very cold toward me.

After using copulins for

\" a year or two \" it doesn\'t look like things are going all that well for you but with all that experience

maybe you would be the best one to answer your own question.

Maxx,

I\'ve done

a lot of experimenting with PCC and I am well aware of all thoughts (and theories) as to why copulins might be a

useful adjunct to guys\' main arsenals. Which is kind of why I gave them a shot in the first place.

My reason

for saying they might not be a great idea in certain situations was based on my own \"field work.\"

Personal experience, in other words.

What I mean

is, would they consciously be thinking, \"the assho!e is shagging some new woman.\", or would they maybe not

really be conscious of why they are pissed with me?

Either one, or

a combination of both. They might be aware on an unconscious level that something\'s \"up,\" which may, in turn,

be throwing everything else off.

BTW, PCC and EW together? Holy mackerel...

Best of luck with

your continued experiments. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Holmes

Phero Pharaoh

Basically, there is a whole herd of women that I

see regularly and dance with regularly. Some days some are okay, and some days the same ones are not okay with me.

By okay, I mean some days they seem to want to avoid me and some days they are okay to dance with me. Also, some

days they can physically dance with me and some days they can\'t. The good news is that a very large number of

these women, maybe all of them actually, could probably dance better with me and seems very happy to be dancing with

me. I think I may have to leave the -none at home from now on.

You

should go back and reread your report VERY carefully. What you\'re saying is, \"With Androstenone, I get a fair

amount of interest from women. Substituting Copulins for the Androstenone, I get treated like crap and far LESS

interest from women. Therefore, I am going to stop wearing the Androstenone and just rely on the Copulins.\"

If

it were me, I\'d stick with the Androstenone.

But (and please don\'t get offended by my asking this) do you

bathe, wear deoderant, and dress nice before each class? That makes a big difference. I know some of the guys on

this forum talk about going 2-3 days without bathing. I can\'t imagine why, but if they don\'t live in North

America, I suppose that bathing daily doesn\'t matter. Here it makes a BIG difference.

Default Re: Copulin Report *DELETED*

Post deleted

by belgareth

Phero Dude

</font><blockquote><font

Basically, there is a whole herd of women that I see regularly and dance with

regularly. Some days some are okay, and some days the same ones are not okay with me. By okay, I mean some days they

seem to want to avoid me and some days they are okay to dance with me. Also, some days they can physically dance

with me and some days they can\'t. The good news is that a very large number of these women, maybe all of them

actually, could probably dance better with me and seems very happy to be dancing with me. I think I may have to

leave the -none at home from now on.

You should go back and reread

your report VERY carefully. What you\'re saying is, \"With Androstenone, I get a fair amount of interest from

women. Substituting Copulins for the Androstenone, I get treated like crap and far LESS interest from women.

Therefore, I am going to stop wearing the Androstenone and just rely on the Copulins.\"

If it were me, I\'d

stick with the Androstenone.

But (and please don\'t get offended by my asking this) do you bathe, wear

deoderant, and dress nice before each class? That makes a big difference. I know some of the guys on this forum

talk about going 2-3 days without bathing. I can\'t imagine why, but if they don\'t live in North America, I

suppose that bathing daily doesn\'t matter. Here it makes a BIG difference.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

First off, I am not offended. No problem in the bathing, dressing, style....etc. department. I

also can\'t fathom the guys who are talking about not bathing for days, but then again I had a roomate or two like

that that were not a problem, so go figure.

As for your other comments, I think you are the one that needs to

read VERY carefully. Part of it you got totally backwards, and the rest.....? Things got BETTER when I left the

-none at home. Also, I never \"substituted\" anything. I was using cops all along, with the -none, and then

without -none. Also, it isn\'t fair(or accurate) at all to say I got treated like \"crap\". I mentioned that

things went better with a whole herd of women. The only negative crappy thing was that MAYBE two women who are

supposedly interested in me were cold. Who knows with women though. There could be reasons(if you want to call them

that) outside of what messages the MAY be getting from my scent.

Phero Dude

</font><blockquote><font

also wonder why a guy would want to smell like pussy. I mean do you really

think smelling like pussy is going to attract a woman to you? Maybe if she\'s bi. The premise doesn\'t make much

sense to me.

Seriously.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] It\'s such a ridiculous theory. Men...do yourself a favor and

smell like men. That\'s why we love you.
    Stick with the none.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

A valid opinion that I have heard many times, and am going to think about. There are a few

reasons why I use copulins and I will tell you one of them. Correct me if I am wrong, but I suspect that a lot you

have no idea what it is like to be in the shoes or skin of certain people, such as the guy who is the lone wolf

type. When you are already the lone wolf type -none exacerbates the problem tenfold. Copulins was the thing that I

discovered that worked amazingly well to make women feel comfortable with me. It even works far better than any -nol

or combination products for me. There are other problems with -nol products for me also; the -nol quickly breaks

down into -none, which means I then have a -none OD on my hands, which is not good for my state personally, and

certainly not good for the human relations department.

So, I will concede the using copulins can be a dangerous

game, BUT doing so is NOT without positive benefits. As the Friendly1 failed to notice in my long post, I have

successfully gotten women, and gotten and kept girlfriends, though using copulins.

Phero Dude

Maxx,

I\'ve done a lot of experimenting with

PCC and I am well aware of all thoughts (and theories) as to why copulins might be a useful adjunct to guys\' main

arsenals. Which is kind of why I gave them a shot in the first place.

My reason for saying they might not

be a great idea in certain situations was based on my own \"field work.\" Personal experience, in other

words.

What I mean is, would they consciously be

thinking, \"the assho!e is shagging some new woman.\", or would they maybe not really be conscious of why they are

pissed with me?

Either one, or a combination of both. They might be

aware on an unconscious level that something\'s \"up,\" which may, in turn, be throwing everything else

off.

Best of luck with your continued experiments.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Holmes

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Thanks Holmes. I see your point in retrospect. The way I see it, the cops are maybe okay if I

just want to make all the women comfortable, but if I am wanting to \"get\" certain women in my circle for

example, it could be a dangerous game. It could indeed backfire when it comes to a woman who is actually interested

in me.

Phero Dude

Either one, or a combination of both. They might be

aware on an unconscious level that something\'s \"up,\" which may, in turn, be throwing everything else

off.

Best of luck with your continued experiments.

Holmes

PCC and EW together? Why not?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Live life on the edge, eh? Test the limits.
    If you think about

it, it\'s not worse than these guys who go out with 4-5 drops or sprays of heavy -none product, plus this, plus

that.....I just about sh!t and fall off my chair when I read some of those posts.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

I think we\'ve all got a few screws loose....

Phero Dude

I think I\'ve posted

about this b4, but I had quite a negative experience with copulins.

I was trying them out, and it did seem that

wearing them sometimes helped in initial encounters. The hypothesis there is that the woman smelled \"another

woman\" on me, therefore I was seen as a desirable man.

The problem came when I started dating one particular

gal, and kept wearing the cops. We got very close very quickly, and then she suddenly dropped me with no

discussion.

A half year later, we ran into each other and met a couple of times for tea, and I told her \"I have

a theory as to why you broke up with me.\", and I then told her I had been experimenting and explained to her what

copulins were.

She said \"Wow, I did have the idea you were cheating on me. I couldn\'t put my finger on it,

but it always seemed as if you had been with another woman.\"

I explained that I hadn\'t been cheating on her

really, and we ended up getting back together.

But the morals of the story are:

- Copulins may make some

women more interested in you.
    - Copulins may make other women LESS interested in you (because they get the idea

you\'re a player).
    - Copulins are probably a VERY BAD idea for men in a steady relationship.

Phero Pharaoh

I think you are the one that needs to read VERY

carefully....

Well, you wrote:

</font><blockquote><font

Usually I wear -none, A1, and EW. Today I scrapped the -none except for a

hint of APC, which is very weak to say the least; I kept the EW, I kept the A1, and I added PCC(copulins). First the

bad news; my main target that I am in love with was very cold! I wouldn\'t go so far as to say bitchy, because she

wouldn\'t even talk to me. This is really scary. Also, another woman that has been hitting on me for weeks was

cold and bitchy. Also, very scary....

One more bad result. A woman who has been seeming to not like dancing with

me for some time actually did something VERY unusual tonight. She actually purposely skipped me in the rotation in

my dance lesson. Nobody EVER does this, not ever....

When you use

words like \"bitchy\" and \"scary\", and talk about being skipped in the rotation, it sounds to me like you got

treated like crap. Maybe not to you, but that is the way it sounds to me.

And, no, you didn\'t substitute like

I said. You just dropped the Androstenone.

I still say you should drop the Copulins and stick with the

Androstenone. I don\'t use Copulins and I never see behavior like you describe.

Phero Dude

I think I\'ve posted about this b4, but I had

quite a negative experience with copulins.

I was trying them out, and it did seem that wearing them sometimes

helped in initial encounters. The hypothesis there is that the woman smelled \"another woman\" on me, therefore I

was seen as a desirable man.

The problem came when I started dating one particular gal, and kept wearing the

cops. We got very close very quickly, and then she suddenly dropped me with no discussion.

A half year later, we

ran into each other and met a couple of times for tea, and I told her \"I have a theory as to why you broke up with

me.\", and I then told her I had been experimenting and explained to her what copulins were.

She said \"Wow, I

did have the idea you were cheating on me. I couldn\'t put my finger on it, but it always seemed as if you had

been with another woman.\"

I explained that I hadn\'t been cheating on her really, and we ended up getting

back together.

But the morals of the story are:

- Copulins may make some women more interested in you.
    -

Copulins may make other women LESS interested in you (because they get the idea you\'re a player).
    - Copulins

are probably a VERY BAD idea for men in a steady relationship.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Fair enough general conclusions I guess. I did happen to go through a steady relationship and

continue to use them. As for as I know, I didn\'t have anything to do with our break up, although you never know I

guess. However, I honestly don\'t think it had anything to do with the break up. From stories I have heard though,

I can imagine that using them would be dangerous in a relationship. In my case, I told my girlfriend I was an

amateur perfumer, and thats why I had all these vials of weird sh!t, and she was aware that one of them smelled like

\"woman\". She had an amazing nose and she actually figured it smelled something like women\'s urine, even

though I did not give her any hint as to what it was.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I\'ve found it

fairly reliable that cops are well used with bi-women, but it\'s like rolling the dice otherwise.

\"Do you

want to smell like a woman today?\"

I\'ve found it fairly reliable that cops are well

used with bi-women, but it\'s like rolling the dice otherwise.

\"Do you want to smell like a woman today?\"

Maybe what he is trying to do, is turning those bi-woman

straight again [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

DZorro,

Stranger

Have you considered

that these two women might be seeing you pay alot of attention not only to them, but to the others as well. That is

likely to bring about a negative response. I mean, if you are supposedly in love with the one, then why do you want

the other to come around again???

Phero Dude

Have you considered that these two women might be

seeing you pay alot of attention not only to them, but to the others as well. That is likely to bring about a

negative response. I mean, if you are supposedly in love with the one, then why do you want the other to come

around again???

My head is starting to spin here. I thought it was

supposed to be a good idea to pay attention to women other than the one you want, in order to make her jealous or at

least sit up and realize that if she plays too hard to get she\'s going to lose her opportunity, because there are

other women waiting in line. I have never done this before in my life, but I have started to experiement with it,

and it seems that it can work. It seems to me that it works more than it doesn\'t work; meaning, there may be

cases where the woman decides to shut you out because she thinks you are just after everyone and anyone, but I find

that if it is done \"wisely\" is seems to have positive benefits. When I say \"wisely\", I think what I mean is

that you can\'t go crawling all over all kinds of women and trying to pick them up or whatever. I don\'t have

anything ontoward going on. It\'s just friendly casual talking with other women, dancing with them(which

doesn\'t mean much in a social dance circle), and in some cases a hug here and there, because some of us just kind

of have that \"custom\" between us. I should also mention that I don\'t \"actively\" go after any of the

women, besides the one that I really want. The few others are basically coming after me; they are initiating, and I

basically \"receive\" without going so far as to give them anything that would indicate clearly to them whether I

am interested, or whether they are going to get anywhere with me. Wow, I just had a brilliant idea....maybe that is

how the woman I want is playing with me too....maybe she is being \"open\" but not pro-active, and if I want her

badly enough, maybe I have to really jump in with both feet.

Anyway, back to the topic, the passive and friendly

dealings that I have with various women, I think should be an advantage rather than a disadvantage.

Anyone got

any thoughts on the subject?

Phero Dude

I don\'t even know

where this next story belongs, but I am just putting it here for the hell of it. I am not sure whether the point is

women\'s behavior in general, or the effect of pheros on women. I\'ve known a woman from my dance lesson for

months, and for quite a while it seemed like there could be something between us. We certainly enjoyed dancing

together all the time. Then, a month or two ago things got weird and she no longer enjoyed dancing with me at; would

even refuse the odd time. Thus, we don\'t even speak any more; no hello, no goodbye, nothing. I don\'t bother

asking her to dance anymore since she refused me a week ago. Friday night, she is leaving the club and she comes by

to say goodbye to me, touches my arm and takes my hand for a brief moment as part of the \"goodbye\". In my mind I

am like, \"what is this?\" If it has anything to do with pheros, all I can say is that I reduced the -none even

more this week; just some APC, which is weaker than hell, as far as I know. Still had the A1 and a tiny amount of

EW.

Any thoughts, wise people? It may not sound like a \"big deal\"; I know it\'s not a massive hit or

something,
    but at the same time it is significantly \"out of character\" or outside of her normal behavior.

Phero Pro

MadMaxx,

From the

sound of it, my best guess is that there is something else going on that you don\'t know about. I\'ve had at

least a handhandfull of follows or women that were at very affectionate/flirty/playful suddenly turn icey all of a

sudden. I all of these cases I found out later that they had boyfriends or had just gotten a boyfriend

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] .

One of my fav people to dance with suddenly started acting

weird when I danced with her when I had SOE on. Everyone around us were in a very easy going/jokey mood while I

felt the dance connection with this person slipping, her avoiding eye contact with me (very unusual for her), and

then she pratically ran away from me after that one dance. Another person that was extremely forward when I had my

SMD#1 combo on (hell she pratically said that she wanted to \"do it\" with me

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] ). Two months later when I finally asked her out she told me that

she now has a boyfriend. She still went to the concert with me. Just to see what would happen I wore the same

amount of SMD#1 again. It was pure hell [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] . I sat through the

entire concert listening to reassure herself again, and again, and . . . that her boyfriend loves her

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] . And a third one, I could tell whenever she and her boyfriend

got into a fight. The next day she would pop up during my shift and \"hint\" that she wanted to go out with me.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Thanks to all of those experiences, I usually backpeddle as

fast as I can when I find out that someone that I\'m interested in has a boyfriend. So far, it really hasn\'t

been worth all the trouble.

--------------------
    <font color=\"blue\"> -SwingerMD </font>

Another person that was extremely forward when I had

my SMD#1 combo on (hell she pratically said that she wanted to \"do it\" with me ). Two months later when I

finally asked her out she told me that she now has a boyfriend.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Two months later? Could it be you waited a little too long?

Phero Pharaoh

You know,

boyfriends are often just temporary arm candy for the girls. They do fall in love with their boyfriends on

occasion, but they also usually keep their eyes (and their hearts) open for something better.

For most girls, a

boyfriend is either potential husband material or something convenient to fill the time until the next potential

husband comes along. Sooner or later, most boyfriends screw up enough and get dumped.

I\'ve seen a lot of guys

on this forum talk about backing off if a girl has a boyfriend. You need to be more competitive. If she has a

boyfriend and STILL has interest in you, let HER make the decision. She is not his property (any more than she will

become your property if she chooses to make you her boyfriend).

Friendly1- I bet you

get cheated on all of the time. Karma [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I thought it was supposed to be a good idea to pay

attention to women other than the one you want, in order to make her jealous or at least sit up and realize that if

she plays too hard to get she\'s going to lose her opportunity,
    because there are other women waiting in line.

Maybe some women would put up with that. Secure women would look

right through you and your ridiculous behavior.

</font><blockquote><font

I thought it was supposed to be a good idea to pay attention to women other

than the one you want, in order to make her jealous or at least sit up and realize that if she plays too hard to get

she\'s going to lose her opportunity,
    because there are other women waiting in line.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Maybe some women would put up with that. Secure women would look right

through you and your ridiculous behavior.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">There are male

perspectives, and female perspectives. Like men, women are often unaware or in denial of what they do and why. Just

last week I went out with a pretty, secure woman who told me she at first thought I was more interested in her (to

me, less attractive) sister (just a calculated act [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]). Whether there

was a connection between events, I don\'t know. The act didn\'t hurt anything, to be sure, as I continued being

friendly to the sister. In any case, it is important at first for a guy to \"be\" (or act) equally interested in

all parties in a given social circle, or else many women there will \"see right through your ridiculous behavior\"

of just being interested in the one you\'re attracted to! This behavior too \"deserves condemnation\" per

certain, more judicial genders. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] So just do what works, I

recommend, and damn the torpedos.

You know, boyfriends are often just temporary arm

candy for the girls. They do fall in love with their boyfriends on occasion, but they also usually keep their eyes

(and their hearts) open for something better.

For most girls, a boyfriend is either potential husband

material or something convenient to fill the time until the next potential husband comes along. Sooner or later,

most boyfriends screw up enough and get dumped.

I\'ve seen a lot of guys on this forum talk about backing

off if a girl has a boyfriend. You need to be more competitive. If she has a boyfriend and STILL has interest in

you, let HER make the decision. She is not his property (any more than she will become your property if she chooses

to make you her boyfriend).

I pretty much agree. Attractive

young women virtually always have somebody they are seeing, so you can\'t be totally passive. They know men

are hunters, and they can be responsible for resisting whatever temptation you throw their way; or better yet, for

communicating the nature of their current attachment. Of course, the more you happen to know about the type of

relationship they have, the better. If they\'re engaged, back off. Otherwise, what is more practical to do depends

on the situation. Often women can be challenged to \"dump\" their current side of beef.

By the same token,

you can\'t put all your eggs in one basket when a pretty young woman starts to see you, as it may be all over

tomorrow, or even later this afternoon. Fickle ain\'t no river in Egypt.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] So pound it out fast and furious while you have the chance, and

keep your eyes open! Dating survivors try to avoid the temptation to commit much of anything at first.

Those

who pretend to speak for another\'s Karma, not having walked in their shoes, may not understand their own.

Default Re: Copulin Report *DELETED*

Post deleted

by belgareth

Phero Pro

I agree with you as

well. You can\'t be passive, but you have to be very careful too. Getting the girl in these situations require a

lot of skill as well as luck.

Ending up on the boyfriend\'s threat radar isn\'t very pleasent. Not cheap

when it came to cell phone bills as well.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

--------------------
    <font color=\"blue\"> -SwingerMD

</font>

Man of La Pancha

Fickle ain\'t no river in Egypt.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

1955 Biff: Why

don\'t you make like a tree and get out of here...
    2015 Biff: Leave!!! It\'s, \"Make like a tree and

leave!\" You sound stupid when you say it wrong!!!

Page 1 of 6 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information