Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Copulin Report

Default Re: Copulin Report

visit-red-300x50PNG
    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    </font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    There have been a few discussions about cultural and racial difference in

response to pheromones here and JVK has done some writing on the subject. I know from my own experience that a male

wearing EW in the southern US is not going to get good results. Yet MM seems to be getting results with Asian women

while using copulins. Is it posible that the cultural/racial differences make adding copulins to the mix a good

option in those areas? Tom and other asians have complained of no results wearing conventional men\'s pheromones,

maybe they should try adding a touch of cops to their mix and see if they get the different results.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

My psychological opinion (and maybe those with the psych and soc degrees

can back me up on this one) is that pheromones probably work differently on different cultures due to what is

socially desirable in that particular culture. If women are supposed to be feminine and elegant, pheromones that

accentuate that quality probably work well. If men are supposed to be strong, masculine, and intimidating, the

-none might work well. My GUESS would be that culture is more important than race due to social norms in the

culture, but I wouldn\'t totally count it out. I could give more examples, but I think you get the idea. Wearing

-mones that accentuate desired characteristics of a sex in that particular group may help you be successful. It may

not generalize to whole cultures, but probably to social circles of people with similar tastes. Let me know what

you think.

Pancho

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Pancho

It is an area well worth

investigating. The guys in asian countries who complain of no hits might find it worth a test to see if cops make a

difference for them.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I never drew hard

and fast conclusions, but I always looked at application logically -- small amounts to hands, face, crotch and butt,

in imitation of the real thing, and I would apply the night before, as I felt conversions were happening that would

make the overall effect more male - like I was geting some rather than \"was one.\" I would also just apply every

once in a while, and would certainly never reapply before showering with soap (which usually doesn\'t happen every

day, in my case). So those were my application methods.

Then I felt response was best from women I didn\'t know

and worst from women I knew well. It was horrible from my girlfriend. Secondly, it was greater from bisexual women.

Third, the response overall was very inconsistent, possibly due to the variety of women I\'d meet. Someone like

Elana, who seems very hetero and hormonal, probably has a lot of testosterone as well as a lot of estrogen running

through her (hence the apparent horniness, if I may be so bold). (I don\'t mean anything personal by this, but am

just picking someone everyone knows) She would need someone with a more stereotypical male biochemocal profile to

compliment her own, which is strongly female, but also has male characteristics. The south is a very \"men are men

and women are women\" culture, so cops would presumably also get a poor reception there.

However, feminine men

and \"boy toy\" types definitely have their share of female adherents, adherents who might be more receptive to

cops.

The other desirable effect of cops is to make the wearer feel good. But I\'d think applying too often

might cause someone to get physically acclimated, as if their biology was aware he was \"getting more than

enough\', and it was time to \"quit bringing them in,\" thus screwing up his natural phero profile. (I always

assume the body has wisdom)

My overall point is that thinking biologically might help one make the best decisions

about using copulins.

I should also add

that women who are ovulating should respond best to copulins, and those near menses the worst, as menstruating women

tend to \"flock together\", and cops represent ovulation. The ovulation profile put out by the copulins would

theoretically \"pressure\" a near-menstruating women to ovulate (remember the dorm study), and would not therefore

be \"friendly\" to her current biology.

So there are a lot of likely variables at work.

Phero Dude

</font><blockquote><font

There have been a few discussions about cultural and racial difference in

response to pheromones here and JVK has done some writing on the subject. I know from my own experience that a male

wearing EW in the southern US is not going to get good results. Yet MM seems to be getting results with Asian women

while using copulins. Is it posible that the cultural/racial differences make adding copulins to the mix a good

option in those areas? Tom and other asians have complained of no results wearing conventional men\'s pheromones,

maybe they should try adding a touch of cops to their mix and see if they get the different results.

<hr

My psychological opinion (and maybe those with the psych and soc degrees

can back me up on this one) is that pheromones probably work differently on different cultures due to what is

socially desirable in that particular culture. If women are supposed to be feminine and elegant, pheromones that

accentuate that quality probably work well. If men are supposed to be strong, masculine, and intimidating, the

-none might work well. My GUESS would be that culture is more important than race due to social norms in the

culture, but I wouldn\'t totally count it out. I could give more examples, but I think you get the idea. Wearing

-mones that accentuate desired characteristics of a sex in that particular group may help you be successful. It may

not generalize to whole cultures, but probably to social circles of people with similar tastes. Let me know what

you think.

Pancho

I have trouble forming any definite opinion

on your theory. It is currently being said in the mass media(whether that means anyting or not, I don\'t know),

that in my neck of the woods(Japan) the men are becoming more and more feminine all the time. By that, I believe

they are referring to things such as fashion/behavior, but also to a physical/hormonal thing. They blame social

factors as well as factors related to the physical environment; pollution even? The problem is that even if the

above is true, it doesn\'t allow us to conclude anything. Meaning, you could say that cops makes a guy like me

more like the \"normal\" guy in my society, and thus more acceptable, OR, you could argue that being more

\"male\" in such an environment would give a guy an advantage because he would stand out as a \"real man\".

Phero Dude

I never drew hard and fast conclusions, but I

always looked at application logically -- small amounts to hands, face, crotch and butt, in imitation of the real

thing, and I would apply the night before, as I felt conversions were happening that would make the overall effect

more male - like I was geting some rather than \"was one.\" I would also just apply every once in a while, and

would certainly never reapply before showering with soap (which usually doesn\'t happen every day, in my case). So

those were my application methods.

Then I felt response was best from women I didn\'t know and worst from women

I knew well. It was horrible from my girlfriend. Secondly, it was greater from bisexual women. Third, the response

overall was very inconsistent, possibly due to the variety of women I\'d meet. Someone like Elana, who seems very

hetero and hormonal, probably has a lot of testosterone as well as a lot of estrogen running through her (hence the

apparent horniness, if I may be so bold). (I don\'t mean anything personal by this, but am just picking someone

everyone knows) She would need someone with a more stereotypical male biochemocal profile to compliment her own,

which is strongly female, but also has male characteristics. The south is a very \"men are men and women are

women\" culture, so cops would presumably also get a poor reception there.

However, feminine men and \"boy

toy\" types definitely have their share of female adherents, adherents who might be more receptive to cops.

The

other desirable effect of cops is to make the wearer feel good. But I\'d think applying too often might cause

someone to get physically acclimated, as if their biology was aware he was \"getting more than enough\', and it

was time to \"quit bringing them in,\" thus screwing up his natural phero profile. (I always assume the body has

wisdom)

My overall point is that thinking biologically might help one make the best decisions about using

copulins.

Your comment about bisexual women was interesting. I

do know that some of the women who respond to me very well do not appear to be in that camp at all. However, now

that I think of it, a couple of women that respond to me very well COULD be in that camp. I do not know for sure

whether they ar bi or lesbian or neither. All I know is that from their public relationship with a couple of other

women, I have often really wondered whether they might be bi or lesbian. And, correct me if you disagree, but you

don\'t necessarily have to be a \"practicing\" bisexual to be \"bisexual.\"

Your last paragraph is also

interesting. I know cops make me feel better; more relaxed, mellow, and less irritable(unlike the male who is

sexualy frustrated because he isn\'t getting enough). However, though I generally like your idea of the body being

\"smart\", I don\'t know about your last idea. For instance, does a male ever feel like he is getting enough?

The only time I feel I am getting enough is if I am getting it daily, AND from the right person, not just anyone. Of

course you are talking about something physiological in the body, so you are saying that even if I don\'t think I

am getting enough, my body thinks so, so it tries to stop attracting females? Maybe, but hard to evaluate isn\'t

it? I know I have definitely not ceased to be attracting females, but I guess the question would be, \"would I be

doing an even better job of attracting them if I lessened my body\'s exposure to copulins? Maybe I should try it.

Sorry, for the ramble. I guess that is about what it amounts to.

Personally, I am starting to think that cops

are the ultimate double-edged sword. For example, too much exposure screws things up, but no exposure and you are

also screwing things up because you may be coming across a desparate male who is looking for a piece of anything

because he isn\'t getting enough.

Default Re: Copulin Theory

And, correct me if you disagree, but you don\'t

necessarily have to be a \"practicing\" bisexual to be \"bisexual.\"

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">
    I hope so. Otherwise maybe I turn gay if I don\'t get laid.

</font><blockquote><font

However, though I generally like your idea of the body being \"smart\", I

don\'t know about your last idea. For instance, does a male ever feel like he is getting enough? The only time I

feel I am getting enough is if I am getting it daily, AND from the right person, not just anyone. Of course you are

talking about something physiological in the body, so you are saying that even if I don\'t think I am getting

enough, my body thinks so, so it tries to stop attracting females?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">
    Yep -- exactly what I was trying to say.

</font><blockquote><font

Maybe, but hard to evaluate isn\'t it?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">
    What I have in mind are studies that show drops in testosterone for men living with women, or

with high exposure to the same woman. One plausible way of interpreting this result is to imagine the body thinking

that it needs to adjust it\'s biology, to suit new purposes of nesting rather than hunting females. This would

happen, presumably, even if one still wanted to hunt females, and felt sex was in short supply. These other things

would still have their own, positive effect on the androgens, of course. But get where I\'m going with

this? I think your body knows and lets it be known.

</font><blockquote><font

I guess the question would be, \"would I be doing an even better job of

attracting them if I lessened my body\'s exposure to copulins? Maybe I should try it.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">
    Do you owe it to yourself? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Experimentation

rules the day in my day planner. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

Personally, I am starting to think that cops are the ultimate double-edged

sword. For example, too much exposure screws things up, but no exposure and you are also screwing things up because

you may be coming across a desparate male who is looking for a piece of anything because he isn\'t getting enough.

I don\'t think there\'s any mating disadvantage to having a

body that emits lots of pent up, gaseous testosterone metabolite into the biosphere. I think there\'s some

pheromonal communication there that makes women\'s bodies think, \"Awww, let me just take care of this poor

baby\'s problem, kissy kissy!\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Of course,

that\'s only one of two gaseous emmisions we men make frequently that make women weak in the knees.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] But getting laid reglarly does carry the evolutionary advantage of

keeping one\'s sperm healthy (but masturbating once or twice a week does this too), which make\'s one more

likely to produce offspring. I\'d be shocked if this was not also reflected in our pheromone profiles, however, as

I\'ve personally noticed something like this. So we have two opposing forces, and a balanced dynamic therefore

seems to be the thing to \"shoot for\". [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] So maybe once or twice

a week to experiment? Maybe you can figure it out for us. I haven\'t used copulins lately myself, but maybe

you\'ll inspire me to try again.

Phero Dude

</font><blockquote><font

And, correct me if you disagree, but you don\'t necessarily have to be a

\"practicing\" bisexual to be \"bisexual.\"

I hope so. Otherwise

maybe I turn gay if I don\'t get laid.

However,

though I generally like your idea of the body being \"smart\", I don\'t know about your last idea. For instance,

does a male ever feel like he is getting enough? The only time I feel I am getting enough is if I am getting it

daily, AND from the right person, not just anyone. Of course you are talking about something physiological in the

body, so you are saying that even if I don\'t think I am getting enough, my body thinks so, so it tries to stop

attracting females?

Yep -- exactly what I was trying to

say.

Maybe, but hard to evaluate isn\'t

it?

What I have in mind are studies that show drops in testosterone

for men living with women, or with high exposure to the same woman. One plausible way of interpreting this result is

to imagine the body thinking that it needs to adjust it\'s biology, to suit new purposes of nesting rather than

hunting females. This would happen, presumably, even if one still wanted to hunt females, and felt sex was in short

supply. These other things would still have their own, positive effect on the androgens, of course. But get

where I\'m going with this? I think your body knows and lets it be known.

</font><blockquote><font

I guess the question would be, \"would I be doing an even better job of

attracting them if I lessened my body\'s exposure to copulins? Maybe I should try it.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">
    Do you owe it to yourself? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Experimentation rules

the day in my day planner. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

Personally, I am starting to think that cops are the ultimate double-edged

sword. For example, too much exposure screws things up, but no exposure and you are also screwing things up because

you may be coming across a desparate male who is looking for a piece of anything because he isn\'t getting enough.

I don\'t think there\'s any mating disadvantage to having a

body that emits lots of pent up, gaseous testosterone metabolite into the biosphere. I think there\'s some

pheromonal communication there that makes women\'s bodies think, \"Awww, let me just take care of this poor

baby\'s problem, kissy kissy!\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] Of course,

that\'s only one of two gaseous emmisions we men make frequently that make women weak in the knees.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] But getting laid reglarly does carry the evolutionary advantage of

keeping one\'s sperm healthy (but masturbating once or twice a week does this too), which make\'s one more

likely to produce offspring. I\'d be shocked if this was not also reflected in our pheromone profiles, however, as

I\'ve personally noticed something like this. So we have two opposing forces, and a balanced dynamic therefore

seems to be the thing to \"shoot for\". [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] So maybe once or twice

a week to experiment? Maybe you can figure it out for us. I haven\'t used copulins lately myself, but maybe

you\'ll inspire me to try again.

This whole copulins thing is

getting a big heavy. I think I am going to start \"experimenting\" again; meaning, not using them sometimes. As it

is, I been using them for months upon months on a daily basis.

This whole copulins thing is getting a big heavy. I

think I am going to start \"experimenting\" again; meaning, not using them sometimes. As it is, I been using them

for months upon months on a daily basis.

Great idea! and it only

took you 400 posts to come up with it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

</font><blockquote><font

This whole copulins thing is getting a big heavy. I think I am going to

start \"experimenting\" again; meaning, not using them sometimes. As it is, I been using them for months upon

months on a daily basis.

Great idea! and it only took you 400

posts to come up with it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Cute. But not. You seem to refuse to accept the idea that I do get positive effects from them.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I like the smell of

copulins.

Default Re: Copulin Theory *DELETED*

Post deleted

by belgareth

Phero Pharaoh

Friendly1- I bet you get cheated on all of the

time. Karma

Don\'t take that intuition to any casinos,

sweetheart. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

But I hang with a lot of young ladies and they

switch out boyfriends faster than Liz Taylor goes through husbands.

Phero Pharaoh

BUT some of these guys that come on the forum

quoting crap out of these manuals, come off as tools. It\'s such a joke.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I wonder which manual I was supposed to be quoting from? I have an enquiring mind. I want to

know what I\'ve supposedly been reading here.

Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: Forum Members

I\'m just going by what I read Doc. Lots of hits

but very, very few scores. You\'re thinking that people are holding back on the dirty details? As a general rule,

guy\'s are notorious for kissing and telling and I would think the anonymity of the Forum would amplify that and

the \"telling\" would be in volumes; if there was anything to tell.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

One person laments the claims guys make on this forum and another person complains they

aren\'t making enough claims.

If we start a weekly score report, who will believe the claims made? And

since when does a man have to publicly document his sex life anyway? I missed that part of the terms and conditions

when I joined the forum.

Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: Forum Members

You guys should know that many men on this forum

agree with what Ash said. Most of the guys that I talk with by PM or email agree him. They are just not speaking out

on this thread. I aint scared.

And here I thought the old \"silent

masses stand behind me\" argument had died a long time ago.

Well, Elana, as one confirmed 50-year-old-virgin to

another, I salute you for rallying the masses. They must be dedicated loyalists to have found yet another cause to

stand behind so ardently.

Phero Pharaoh

Some of you sure are against EW. That\'s fine I

guess, but it seems that you do not even read(or do not comprehend posts) that you reply to. If you read the above,

and are capable of thinking rationally, concluding that EW should be dumped is hardly a valid conclusion. From the

above scenario, dump the -none would make more sense.

You should

really go back and read your own posts objectively. I, for one, have advised you to stop the copulins because you

have reported bad results.

But you can test the whole thing as often as you wish. Just go for two weeks without

the copulins and then two weeks with them. Do that for a couple of months and keep a journal (not here -- some

people would complain you\'re sharing too much, and some would complain you\'re not sharing enough). At the end

of the two months, you should have enough information to draw your own objective conclusion.

</font><blockquote><font

BUT some of these guys that come on the forum quoting crap out of these

manuals, come off as tools. It\'s such a joke.

I wonder which

manual I was supposed to be quoting from? I have an enquiring mind. I want to know what I\'ve supposedly been

reading here.

I wonder what makes you think I was talking

about you. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Default Re: A thought

Perhaps the reason

most of the women on this forum are against the idea of men using copulins is that we are mainly from the South, or

we like manly men.

Maybe copulins would work for men in places that don\'t have the same cultural ideals.

Maybe not. I don\'t know.

But for this southern female, I\'m pretty sure if a man I was interested/involved

in came around me smelling like somebody else\'s pu$$y, even if it was in the miniscule amounts supposedly being

applied (that we have to remember are still stronger than what is usually perceived), he\'d get the same reaction

Belgarth got. I\'m not messing with any other woman\'s man, and my man better not be smelling like anybody

else\'s pu$$y.

</font><blockquote><font

Perhaps the reason most of the women on this forum are against the idea of

men using copulins is that we are mainly from the South, or we like manly men.

Maybe copulins would work for men

in places that don\'t have the same cultural ideals. Maybe not. I don\'t know.

But for this southern female,

I\'m pretty sure if a man I was interested/involved in came around me smelling like somebody else\'s pu$$y, even

if it was in the miniscule amounts supposedly being applied (that we have to remember are still stronger than what

is usually perceived), he\'d get the same reaction Belgarth got. I\'m not messing with any other woman\'s man,

and my man better not be smelling like anybody else\'s pu$$y.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

What she said.

Man of La Pancha

Perhaps the reason most of the women on this forum

are against the idea of men using copulins is that we are mainly from the South, or we like manly men.

Maybe

copulins would work for men in places that don\'t have the same cultural ideals. Maybe not. I don\'t know.

But for this southern female, I\'m pretty sure if a man I was interested/involved in came around me smelling

like somebody else\'s pu$$y, even if it was in the miniscule amounts supposedly being applied (that we have to

remember are still stronger than what is usually perceived), he\'d get the same reaction Belgarth got. I\'m not

messing with any other woman\'s man, and my man better not be smelling like anybody else\'s pu$$y.

<hr

Bad joke of the day:
    I\'ll make sure I never smell like anyone

else\'s pu$$y, and you make sure I always smell like yours.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Seriously, though, I would agree. If you really want to get

\"social validation\", find a female friend or relative (think ~cousin, second cousin, etc. if you have one...I

know I have a cousin that a lot of my friends thought was so hot when we\'d have get-togethers back in HS) and

hang out with them in public. Nothing makes a woman think you\'re attractive than you actually being with a

woman...especially an attractive woman...

However, like any other product, it may or may not work for you.

Whatever works for you, man... Whatever works. Who cares what we think if you\'re in bed with some hot

girl because of it? I know I wouldn\'t give a doggy fizzle televizzle fishizzle...or something like that.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

You seem to refuse to accept the idea that I do get positive effects from

them.

Not true. All anyone has to do is read your posts on

how soaking wet women get around you and how they want to rape you to know that whatever you are doing is working

for you.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Jeez, Elana.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

You may be right, SRH,

but how would you know? How would any of you ladies? The reactions we\'re talking of aren\'t at all conscious.

There is no way you would consciously detect EW at the strengths I\'ve worn it (also, it\'s been mixed in

a perfume designed to conceal its scent). I\'m hoping that others here experiment with EW in the same way, as

I\'ve heard guys say you can\'t smell it after a while (this scent men are sensitive to, I think).

Put it

this way. Have any of you ever been really physically attracted to a man, and found out later he has a girlfriend,

or sleeps around with one or more people? Or have you ever thought to yourselves, \"All the good ones are taken\"?

These would be the kinds of common experiences to look to for honest information, not to whether or not you

consciously want some man to smell like a pussy. Of course, almost no one would admit to that kind of thing. Men

also wouldn\'t admit to wanting a woman who \"smelled like\" male genitalia. But an ex-lover tells me she gets

hit on by men noticeably moreso in the period of time after being with a man and not showering.

So far the

data indicates that both men and women produce the same pheromones, but in different amounts (e.g., butyric acid,

from EW, for sure). So the idea of excluding \"cross-sexed\" pheromones shouldn\'t be so straightforward for us

to accept.

I know because the

subconscious scent of a woman would not make me feel comfortable and trusting of man. I don\'t have that

competitive thing that you all keep talking about. I don\'t care what other women think about the guy I am

interested in. That validation thing sounds insane to me. In fact, I would prefer that other women do not find the

guy I am attracted to, attractive.

I know because the subconscious scent of a woman

would not make me feel comfortable and trusting of man.

I still

don\'t understand how you\'d know this, Elana, if the olfactory stimulation was truly beneath your conscious

recognition. This just begs repetition of the same question. Perhaps someone would like to address the issues I

raised.

</font><blockquote><font

I know

because the subconscious scent of a woman would not make me feel comfortable and trusting of man.

<hr

I still don\'t understand how you\'d know this, if the olfactory

stimulation was truly beneath your conscious recognition. This just begs repetition of the same question. Can

someone please help here?

You believers have been saying that

the point of cops would be for social validation. That is the opposite \"feeling\" that I would want to have. Why

does what I said not make sense to you? You are trying to create this feeling with your cops. I don\'t like the

feeling that you are trying to create.

The consensus is they don\'t work. I think that it was a fluke that they

worked for you because you tend to get women with no problems. Madmaxx certainly didn\'t prove that they work for

him with his posts about being ignored and scared women. Who else said that they worked for them?

Men are notorious for being

competitive. Should women start using large amounts of synthetic testosterone for the social validation theory to

work for them?

Ahh. So, granted, you

would not like the feeling that goes with thinking or realizing a man is popular with other ladies. But this thought

or realization would not be there, and neither would the feeling you have in mind. All that higher cognitive

processing, and the feelings resulting from it, would be bypassed in this mammalian model. You\'d just have the

feeling of being very physically attracted to the man and not knowing why. That is the feeling we\'d seek to

create.

Men are notorious for being competitive. Should

women start using large amounts of synthetic testosterone for the social validation theory to work for them?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">What do you think is in NPA/Edge for women?

</font><blockquote><font

You\'d just have the feeling of being very physically attracted to the

man and not knowing why. That is the feeling we\'d seek to create.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I think the feeling that you would be creating would be less manly than if you didn\'t use

the cops. Some women may like that. I would not like that. Some men are attracted to those buff female body

builders. To each his own.

MadMaxx did not say

they never worked for him, as he\'s been trying to tell us \'till he\'s blue in the face!! I do wish folks

would listen to him, and show some respect. He said he\'s been having recent problems with women in his dance

class.

In fact, the data reported so far on copulins are inconclusive, despite the vociferousness of some

folk\'s emotions here.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information