If anyone has been

following it, I was whining about my problems with women in my dance group on some other thread. I guess I

accidentally hijacked that thread. I started posting their because there was some dance stuff going on.

I\'m

starting a new thread because I did an interesting experiment tonight that some might be interested in. Someone was

mentioning that different copulin products have different copulins, so that could affect how women react. I made

some big changes tonight, and got some good results and some bad results, but even the bad, which is quite bad in my

opinion, provides some interesting data.

Usually I wear -none, A1, and EW. Today I scrapped the -none except for

a hint of APC, which is very weak to say the least; I kept the EW, I kept the A1, and I added PCC(copulins). First

the bad news; my main target that I am in love with was very cold! I wouldn\'t go so far as to say bitchy, because

she wouldn\'t even talk to me. This is really scary. Also, another woman that has been hitting on me for weeks was

cold and bitchy. Also, very scary. It seems that maybe the different copulins that I added gave both of these women

the message that I started shagging some other woman??? So, they are therefore pissed off with me. That\'s one

theory anyway. If this is the case, does anyone have an idea what would be going on in their head? What I mean is,

would they consciously be thinking, \"the assho!e is shagging some new woman.\", or would they maybe not really be

conscious of why they are pissed with me? As for dancing, they were both able to dance a little better with me,

maybe because of the lack of -none, but this hardly makes me happy now that they both very cold toward me.

One

more bad result. A woman who has been seeming to not like dancing with me for some time actually did something VERY

unusual tonight. She actually purposely skipped me in the rotation in my dance lesson. Nobody EVER does this, not

ever. That freaked me out. I thought she would be better today, since I dropped the -none. So, she hates the new

cops; I don\'t know??? Her behavior is really weird because with the exception of the 2 women who like me being

very pissed with me and cold, everything else went quite good.

Basically, there is a whole herd of women that I

see regularly and dance with regularly. Some days some are okay, and some days the same ones are not okay with me.

By okay, I mean some days they seem to want to avoid me and some days they are okay to dance with me. Also, some

days they can physically dance with me and some days they can\'t. The good news is that a very large number of

these women, maybe all of them actually, could probably dance better with me and seems very happy to be dancing with

me. I think I may have to leave the -none at home from now on!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

However, I would especially like to hear theories on the

different copulins and the whole deal with the women who supposedly have interest in me. Do you think I have

permanently blown it? I am planning to NOT use the PCC again in their presence. It should be interesting to see

whether they \"come back\". However, if I am stopping the -none, that will still be a difference in my

\"signature\" which could be an issue with them too.