</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    but you

are looking at it with a closed mind.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

No, I am looking at it

through a woman\'s mind.
    bjf..I think you really believe what you just wrote. I think it sounds ridiculous. I

guess we should go back to the idea that it is best that women stay out of the main forum. It\'s just too

frustrating and sad to see how men think about us.

No, I think

it is more that it would be better if everybody stopped taking the discussion personally. Maybe Madmax is blowing

smoke or having fantasies but maybe he is on to something. In either case, it is an area from open discussion

without personal attacks.

Default Re: A thought

Elana:

On probability, who

has better genes, resources, etc?

Man A: Slept with/ Desired by a lot of women
    Man B: Desired/ Slept with a few

women

Is it that ridiculous that

a) women would evolve to recognize a man more popular with females could give

them a better offspring?

b) the presence of female cops could indicate that a man is more likely to have Slept

with/ Desired by a lot of women, therefore indicating a higher than average probability of good genes?

I don\'t

think any of that is ridiculous. Whether someone wants a kid or not has nothing to do with it, sex was created by

nature for procreation. You may think that these things make us look stupid and weak, but we are all affected by

animal instincts that we do not necessarily find flattering.

</font><blockquote><font

You are not going to change someone\'s visual feminity or masculinity.

I thought that was what the whole concept of pheromones was all

about. Altering the perception that others receive about yourself.

Dress a woman as macho as you can, and

you will not find men swarmed around her. (unless she actually looks enough like Hulk Hogan to justify being

mistaken for him [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] )

I too am sometimes slightly embarrased

with some of the views expressed regarding women on this board from time to time, but would never presume to offer

anything more than my own personal opinion. Diff\'rent strokes f\'r diff\'rent folks. (\'n\' all

that)

Steve

\"Steve, The musics over, everyone\'s going home...\"
    \"Just keep dancin\',

sweetums...................\"

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I thought that was what the

whole concept of pheromones was all about. Altering the perception that others receive about yourself.

Dress a

woman as macho as you can, and you will not find men swarmed around her. (unless she actually looks enough like Hulk

Hogan to justify being mistaken for him&gt;&gt;&gt;

Dressing is still part of the visual aspect. Pheromones over

time teach us visual conditioning. Therefore, looking a certain way will create the same effect has exposure to

pheromones (erotic images). Most men look to masculine for a dosage of cops to overpower that effect. Most women

look to femine for a dosage of none to overpower a conditioning response (a response similar to exposure of female

pheromones), even if the none or cops have a slight influence.

Visual conditioning is very poweful and hard to

contradict, but then again, you can probably cause confusion in some people

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I just deleted some

posts in this thread because I was asked too. There is a lot of good information here but things did get a little

out of line. If you feel it would be better that some of your own comments had not been made, please let me know and

I will take care of it.

Belgareth

Man of La Pancha

I have a \"see the

other side\" itch that I need to scratch...

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>

a) women would evolve to recognize a man more popular with females could give them a better

offspring?

Very good points in your posts, bjf,

however:
    Correlation doesn\'t necessarily mean causation. Elana, IMO (I do not mean to put words in her

mouth), is simply arguing that women KNOW which men would give them better offspring (which they do, ask any

psychologist about the \"sweaty t-shirt test\") AND who would be good providers (hence making that man attractive

to them), and THAT\'S why they become popular with the ladies (NOT the other way around). As irrational as women

are sometimes, most still know exactly what they are doing (even if they don\'t admit to it or even know it

consciously). Women don\'t want to smell a \"nancy boy\" or a guy who\'s just gotten some, most of the time

they want a real, rugged, tough man (no matter how bad of news that is for me

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]) who can be a man

and take care of them...or just be there for eye candy (\"Dance for me, pool boy!!!\"). Therefore, she, in my

opinion, is saying that cops will just make you look like a fool and she is just trying to save you from

embarrassment...which could be true for some people...

On the other hand...

Since the beginning of

time, men have tried every crazy thing on the face of the earth......just for a woman. Everything from discovering

new lands (Virginia was named after a woman [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]) to starting wars

(Troy) and even committing suicide (Romeo and Juliet). The fact that men are trying to hard to get women, in my

opinion, should be the biggest compliment in the world. I don\'t know how a woman could ever get offended

by talks about men when all they are trying to do is......get women. Taking copulins is actually a sign saying,

\"Well, nothing we\'ve tried as men has worked...let\'s try to be more like women and then they\'ll see our

feminine sides and think we\'re attractive and would be a great emotional support.\" Hell, women like gay men,

and they\'re for the most part more feminine than usual. Imagine if a man acted gay but was straight. I actually

know a guy like this, and he has women all over him. So.....how is that so far-fetched? If women would just make

it easier to get them, men wouldn\'t have to be doing crazy things like wearing copulins to attract them.

However, since that will never happen, men will continue to find the \"edge\" over their competition to get the

girl of their dreams. There\'s nothing wrong with that. Copulins may or may not work. -None may or may not

work. Starting a war might get you killed. Are women worth the risk? Most men would say, \"hell

yeah...\"

until they got married, then \"hell no...\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

J/K.

All that being said, I still say, \"Whatever works for you, my friends...\"

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Correlation doesn\'t necessarily mean causation.

...Starting a war might get you killed. Are women worth the risk? Most men would say, \"hell

yeah...\"

until they got married, then \"hell no...\" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] J/K.

First of all, I as a psychology teacher always get a huge, raging

woody when I hear anyone say \"correlation does not imply causation\"! I always \"hammered that one home\" to my

students. So, congrats, Panch. Second, you one funny dude! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Banned User

Default Re: _

</font><blockquote><font

On the other hand, gossiping for power to hurt others is one of my least

favorite traits. As a child therapist, I\'d put it at age 12, and a dysfunctional 12 at that. It\'s really not

appropriate on this forum, and I would ask people to leave it in their pubescent chat rooms.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

If you only knew how much of that has been going on on this forum over the

years...... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

On the

other hand, gossiping for power to hurt others is one of my least favorite traits. As a child therapist, I\'d put

it at age 12, and a dysfunctional 12 at that. It\'s really not appropriate on this forum, and I would ask people

to leave it in their pubescent chat rooms.

If you only knew

how much of that has been going on on this forum over the years......

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<hr

It happens any time you get a group of people together. It seems to be a

normal part of human behavoir.

True causation may not exist but the

association between the two makes experimenting with cops a not such a ludicrous thing, which I got the impression

some believed it was. You never know what subconcious messages and linkages can be sent and made by pheromones and

cops, regardless of whether the conscious works differently. It all comes down to what evolution has imprinted in

our brains, and the only way for us to know is by trying things out.

Experiment until your heart is

content and then experiment some more. If you read through this thread you will see the results from many men that

have experimented.

I already did a long time ago and got

no results wearing them solo, (except for some confused guys).

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

</font><blockquote><font

On the

other hand, gossiping for power to hurt others is one of my least favorite traits. As a child therapist, I\'d put

it at age 12, and a dysfunctional 12 at that. It\'s really not appropriate on this forum, and I would ask people

to leave it in their pubescent chat rooms.

If you only knew

how much of that has been going on on this forum over the years......

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Believe me, I\'ve had glimpses. It goes on everywhere. But lots of people

here make an effort to refrain from it, even when they are personally attacked. I admire that.

Phero Pro

Did some playing around with PCC

a while back. Didn\'t really see hardly anything in the way of positive or negative rxns when on me.

I did

find a use for PCC later when I emptied the small bottle on my backpack by mistake. I found that whenever I stuck

my backpack in the coatroom at a dance hall, most of the guys/leads would hang out around then. (Sigh) Ahh . . . I

got so much pratice at those dances for several months. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<font

color=\"blue\"> -SwingerMD </font>

Phero Pharaoh

My goodness. What a

tiff-taff.

Well, I, for one, would like to see MadMaxx talk about some of his supposed successes with copulins.

I may not be an expert in body language, but I had women in my dance class crawling all over me tonight. Back rubs.

Breast rubs. These are married women. It didn\'t hurt that only one other man showed up, but I usually get a

LOT of great attention in that class.

Body language speaks far louder to me than all the theories in the world.

These women love being around me. Part of it is because I laugh and joke with them, and tease them incessantly.

Part of it is because I usually dress well for those classes (well enough that other men start dressing up just to

compete with me for the attention I get). And part of it is the pheromones and the colognes I wear. The women love

it when I wear Creed with APC. And they\'ve gone totally over the top both times I walked in with The Edge,

Creed, and APC on. TOTALLY OVER THE TOP. The sexual hits were frequent and intense.

Ohmygodiwishtheywerentmarried!

I know which pheromones get me the best results. Tonight I walked in with weak,

wimpy little APC slathered all over my neck. I had a great time. I knew I would enjoy the evening.

Copulins? I

doubt they would EVER help a man get much of anything. I\'ve read some technical stuff on copulin research and

nothing in that work would lead me to believe they\'ll help a man get a woman\'s romantic attention. I am not

an expert but that is where I stand on the issue. And nothing MadMaxx or anyone else has posted here leads me to

believe otherwise.

Women DO like men who are popular with other women. But women seem (in general -- there are

always exceptions) to have an aversion to what they see as \"spoiled\" or \"used\" or \"marked\" goods. If

they know you\'re with someone, they lose interest fast. I\'ve got two at work whose interest took a nosedive

when I finally admitted I was dating someone on a regular basis. They may be starting to come back a little on the

interest trail, but they both have boyfriends now and if anything happens with them, it will probably wait until the

boyfriends have screwed up enough that the girls lose interest in them.

Ain\'t no copulins going to help with

THAT situation.

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font

These are married women.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Hits from married women don\'t count..

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

They can be flirtatious in a whole different way than single

women, knowing that you know they are married.

Man of La Pancha

</font><blockquote><font

These are

married women.

Hits from married women don\'t count..

They can be flirtatious in a whole different way than single

women, knowing that you know they are married.

Ohhh, that really

eats me up inside... Women who know you know they are going out with someone will pour you with affection because

they know that you know nothing will possibly ever happen... My ex did that to me when we were just friends, she

had a bf, and I had a crush on her. We were hanging out, we had buddy-buddy closeness, and we even almost

cuddled.......and she was PERFECTLY comfortable because I was a good guy and she knew she didn\'t have to worry a

damn second about me trying to cross any lines...

Of course, I\'m not bitter.........

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

It can all be explained by Seinfeld:

Elaine: We just got

along *so* great.
    Jerry: Of course you did. Everyone gets along great when there\'s no possibility of sex.

Phero Pharaoh

</font><blockquote><font

They can be flirtatious in a whole different way than single women, knowing

that you know they are married.

I agree with you 100 per cent. On

the other hand, most married women don\'t go rubbing their breasts on all the men who aren\'t their husbands.

They get something out of the sensation, too, and there is no point in pretending it\'s just a game for them.

They still pick and choose whom they play with.

They may not be trying to sleep with me, but they ARE picking me

to rub up against.

And I don\'t want to get involved with married women anyway. Have done that. Don\'t want

to go there again.

Phero Pharaoh

</font><blockquote><font

Ohhh, that really eats me up inside... Women who know you know they are

going out with someone will pour you with affection because they know that you know nothing will possibly ever

happen... My ex did that to me when we were just friends, she had a bf, and I had a crush on her. We were hanging

out, we had buddy-buddy closeness, and we even almost cuddled.......and she was PERFECTLY comfortable because I was

a good guy and she knew she didn\'t have to worry a damn second about me trying to cross any lines...

<hr

Grasshopper, you and Weedwacker have MUCH to learn about REAL

life.

Pheromones don\'t look at wedding rings. And, as someone once told me from his own bitter experience,

\"Rings don\'t plug holes.\"

Women play with whatever toys they choose to play with. I\'ll take the hits

from the married women as long as I enjoy having them rub up against me. Fun is fun.

Man of La Pancha

</font><blockquote><font

life.

I\'m not sure what that means, but okay.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I was just playing.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

It means that you can and should

try to learn from every experience you have. Just because a woman stands behind my back and rubs her breasts on me

doesn\'t mean I\'m going to get laid. Heck, it might be a woman who repulses me. But women who do that to you

feel safe with you and enjoy your company.

Think about that.

You are not creeping them out. You are not

repulsing them. You are most likely relaxed and enjoying yourself. And you are getting attention that other men

are NOT getting.

So, what\'s wrong with getting in a little practice with a married woman (as far as the sexual

hits go)? Nothing. Women are still women, even after they get married.

I meet lots of women every day. Most of

them barely even look at me, much less flip their hair or rub up against me. But in the course of a week, I usually

get a LOT of hits: sexual hits, friendly hits, whatever hits.

I have more than once been dancing with a woman and

felt some other woman rubbing up against my back. Why do they do it? Who knows? One woman came up and pinched my

butt while I was dancing one night. Another woman danced with me one time, acted uninterested, and went back to her

friends. A while later, as I danced with someone else, she kept maneuvering over by me as she danced with someone

else and kept slamming into me (gently, but she was definitely going out of her way to make contact).

I tend to

be flambouyant. I usually enjoy myself. But the pheromones help ME relax and they help the women relax, and that

brings out the playfulness.

So, I\'m having harmless fun and learning more about the women around me. I

don\'t go looking for headlight moments. They come find me. I am open to the opportunities, and they are coming

more often.

You guys like to joke around and nit pick each other to death. But I read a lot of interesting

things in these forums that just don\'t get much comment. Actions really do speak louder than words.

So, yeah,

baby! Hits from married women count. They should be enjoyed. They should be appreciated. Married women will

teach you things single women wouldn\'t dare show you.

I don\'t chase married women. But I sure love being

around them when they want to have fun.

Phero Pharaoh

</font><blockquote><font

My goodness. What a tiff-taff.

Well, I, for one, would like to see

MadMaxx talk about some of his supposed successes with copulins. I may not be an expert in body language, but I had

women in my dance class crawling all over me tonight. Back rubs. Breast rubs. These are married women. It

didn\'t hurt that only one other man showed up, but I usually get a LOT of great attention in that class.

Body

language speaks far louder to me than all the theories in the world. These women love being around me. Part of it

is because I laugh and joke with them, and tease them incessantly. Part of it is because I usually dress well for

those classes (well enough that other men start dressing up just to compete with me for the attention I get). And

part of it is the pheromones and the colognes I wear. The women love it when I wear Creed with APC. And they\'ve

gone totally over the top both times I walked in with The Edge, Creed, and APC on. TOTALLY OVER THE TOP. The

sexual hits were frequent and intense. Ohmygodiwishtheywerentmarried!

I know which pheromones get me the best

results. Tonight I walked in with weak, wimpy little APC slathered all over my neck. I had a great time. I knew I

would enjoy the evening.

Copulins? I doubt they would EVER help a man get much of anything. I\'ve read some

technical stuff on copulin research and nothing in that work would lead me to believe they\'ll help a man get a

woman\'s romantic attention. I am not an expert but that is where I stand on the issue. And nothing MadMaxx or

anyone else has posted here leads me to believe otherwise.

Women DO like men who are popular with other women.

But women seem (in general -- there are always exceptions) to have an aversion to what they see as \"spoiled\" or

\"used\" or \"marked\" goods. If they know you\'re with someone, they lose interest fast. I\'ve got two at

work whose interest took a nosedive when I finally admitted I was dating someone on a regular basis. They may be

starting to come back a little on the interest trail, but they both have boyfriends now and if anything happens with

them, it will probably wait until the boyfriends have screwed up enough that the girls lose interest in

them.

Ain\'t no copulins going to help with THAT situation.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">
    Banter and humor are VERY sexy.

Phero Enthusiast

When I tried cops I had

worked out a theory. I tried to imagine what pheros a primitive alpha male of say ten thousand years ago might

naturally emit. So I figured all the usual male steroidal stuff, plus traces of the women this popular alpha had

recently \'been with\'. Seemed to make enough sense to try cops out in my phero mix.

But when I used EW it

just seemed to switch off the none A1 nol. I really thought I could tell the difference from one night to the next,

around the same girls. Like a wall went up with the EW, where without it there was touching and flirting.

So I

gave up - it was that noticeable for me. Maybe I used too much, and overpowered the male signals. Maybe hetero women

are not sexually tweaked by a female signal. Maybe the effect was on ME, since cops definitely adjust a male\'s T

level. Maybe it was just a bad idea after all.

I found one old study that indicated women under exposure to cops

rate men negatively if his manner is not \'feminine\' - that is to say, aggressive men were rated badly when the

female viewer was exposed to cops. Aggressive men were not rated badly when the women were exposed to male steroids.

If the man\'s behavior didn\'t match his signal, the women were disturbed somehow and didn\'t like him.

So

anyway I have abandoned cops, although I may experiment at some point with very dilute doses. The idea that an alpha

male would smell of recent conquests was interesting, but I haven\'t been able to make it work for me. I guess

it\'s one thing as a man to show your \'feminine\' side by admiring a nice dress in a shop - it\'s quite

another thing to put on the dress. When I wore cops I felt like I was wearing the dress.

Banned User

Madmaxx, you live in Japan

right? Are these japanese women or caucasian women you are getting hits from?? If it are asian ones, I think the

fact that you are quite exotic to them explains a lot. I remember Bruce telling about an aussie guy he knew back in

the days he lived in Japan. This guy had long blond hairs and was (almost) sort of a sex symbol in Japan..

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

I think the fact that you are quite exotic to them explains a lot. I remember

Bruce telling about an aussie guy he knew back in the days he lived in Japan. This guy had long blond hairs and was

(almost) sort of a sex symbol in Japan.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Bingo.

Holmes

My friend, a tall white guy,

said tall white people are looked at like celebrities there. Strangers would openly get excited around him.

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font

life.

I hope you are not calling ME a Weedwacker!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 6

Thread Information