Are you George or Jerry?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: Copulin Report

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I thought

it was supposed to be a good idea to pay attention to women other than the one you want, in order to make her

jealous or at least sit up and realize that if she plays too hard to get she\'s going to lose her opportunity,

because there are other women waiting in line.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Maybe some women

would put up with that. Secure women would look right through you and your ridiculous behavior.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Agree with the Queen. I\'d go hit on somebody else.

Phero Pharaoh

</font><blockquote><font

I don\'t even know where this next story belongs, but I am just putting it

here for the hell of it. I am not sure whether the point is women\'s behavior in general, or the effect of pheros

on women. I\'ve known a woman from my dance lesson for months, and for quite a while it seemed like there could be

something between us. We certainly enjoyed dancing together all the time. Then, a month or two ago things got weird

and she no longer enjoyed dancing with me at; would even refuse the odd time. Thus, we don\'t even speak any more;

no hello, no goodbye, nothing. I don\'t bother asking her to dance anymore since she refused me a week ago. Friday

night, she is leaving the club and she comes by to say goodbye to me, touches my arm and takes my hand for a brief

moment as part of the \"goodbye\". In my mind I am like, \"what is this?\" If it has anything to do with pheros,

all I can say is that I reduced the -none even more this week; just some APC, which is weaker than hell, as far as I

know. Still had the A1 and a tiny amount of EW.

Any thoughts, wise people? It may not sound like a \"big

deal\"; I know it\'s not a massive hit or something,
    but at the same time it is significantly \"out of

character\" or outside of her normal behavior.

I\'d forgo the

EW, if I were you. The poo-say smell on you is likely to be a turn-off to women.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Re: Forum Members

Elana, I\'m not

biased one way or the other about polls here. If they\'re good I like \'em.

But why did I pick on the polls

you cited? Give me a break. You voted yourself (a woman with a penis, apparently)in the first one you posted,

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] then bragged about it as results were still rolling in. Then other

women started voting, people were joking and voting randomly, pushing poll buttons just to be funny. That poll

should have been deleted immediately once all the BS started happening with it! I provided standard academic reasons

why I didn\'t like ones I didn\'t like. \"Edge dabs\" was a more than adequate poll for how simple it was, and

provided standard information for how to use Edge. There is no a priori reason polls shouldn\'t work here,

as long as people don\'t sabotage them.

That is like saying \"I

read a bunch of studies on obesity, but I am only going to take serious the studies that look the most accurate to

what I think they should be.\"

It\'s no joke. I

once had to fend off a raging chinchilla.

</font><blockquote><font

It\'s no joke. I once had to fend off a raging chinchilla.

<hr

How much EW did you have on?

Man of La Pancha

That is like saying \"I read a bunch of studies on

obesity, but I am only going to take serious the studies that look the most accurate to what I think they should

be.\"

Ahhh, the double-edged sword... You can\'t take them

seriously because you know some people are lying or joking, but you also can\'t not (double-negative, I know) take

them seriously just because the data isn\'t \"what you expected\" because in a true experiment you can\'t deny

it just because it\'s not what you were \"supposed\" to get... Damned if you do, damned if you

don\'t.

Rely on experiments conducted by researchers instead of \"self-reported\" experiments because

they\'re more accurate and won\'t cause all of this debate.

Maybe people should take a look at why they want

to know this information in the first place on the L-S forum when they have the actual research data (unless you

wanted to see if L-S forum people were bigger than average, but why would you want to have such

information?).............A better poll would be to go on the women\'s forum and ask them what THEY prefer in

terms of size (including an option \"unless you\'re 1 inch or 15 inches, size doesn\'t matter\"). Although

some women may exaggerate on the larger size because that\'s what society has told them feels better and is what

they should want (Self-fulfilling prophecy), they\'re MUCH more likely to be honest than men...and you most likely

won\'t have straight men voting on that poll to screw up the results...

Oh, and better than a self-reported

poll would be to have Elana guess the average based on all of the pictures she has...sure, it\'s hard to guess

size by pictures, but it\'s a helluva lot better than asking men for their \"honest\" opinions...

Oh, and better than a self-reported poll would be

to have Elana guess the average based on all of the pictures she has...sure, it\'s hard to guess size by pictures,

but it\'s a helluva lot better than asking men for their \"honest\" opinions...

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Even that would be totally off, because the larger guys are the guys that would be most likely

to want to show off what they have got. They would be the ones most likely to send out their pics.

Man of La Pancha

Very good point,

Elana... I was under the impression you had EVERY guy\'s picture... My mistake.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Bad assumption.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Yes, this is what

scientists, and good consumers of science, do! They think critically and objectively; learn to separate the wheat

from the chaff, and take seriously only those studies that pass scientific muster, in the way they were designed and

carried out. For some reason you seem to be thinking of anti-scientific folk who simply believe what they want to

believe and ignore the rest, regardless of the quality or content of the research. If you want to make a case that I

am somehow doing this go ahead. But the burden of proof is on you. I\'ve made my points.

Personally, I find

the social validation theory much more interesting. I agree that there\'s something to it, especially in the

careful way it was stated here. I do think it can, on certain occasions, work that way with copulins, as I think

I\'ve expereinced it.

I do think it can, on certain occasions, work that

way with copulins, as I think I\'ve expereinced it.

We know

that women have different taste in men. I guess some women would go for that. I would think it would give you a less

than manly aura. Just thinking about it seems less than masculine. I am the type of woman that gets turned on by the

extra dose of none. The more manly the better. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

You have

always done well with the women. Why do you think it was the EW that did the trick?

Phero Dude

</font><blockquote><font

I don\'t even know where this next story belongs, but I am just putting it

here for the hell of it. I am not sure whether the point is women\'s behavior in general, or the effect of pheros

on women. I\'ve known a woman from my dance lesson for months, and for quite a while it seemed like there could be

something between us. We certainly enjoyed dancing together all the time. Then, a month or two ago things got weird

and she no longer enjoyed dancing with me at; would even refuse the odd time. Thus, we don\'t even speak any more;

no hello, no goodbye, nothing. I don\'t bother asking her to dance anymore since she refused me a week ago. Friday

night, she is leaving the club and she comes by to say goodbye to me, touches my arm and takes my hand for a brief

moment as part of the \"goodbye\". In my mind I am like, \"what is this?\" If it has anything to do with pheros,

all I can say is that I reduced the -none even more this week; just some APC, which is weaker than hell, as far as I

know. Still had the A1 and a tiny amount of EW.

Any thoughts, wise people? It may not sound like a \"big

deal\"; I know it\'s not a massive hit or something,
    but at the same time it is significantly \"out of

character\" or outside of her normal behavior.

I\'d forgo the

EW, if I were you. The poo-say smell on you is likely to be a turn-off to women.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Some of you sure are against EW. That\'s fine I guess, but it seems that you do not even

read(or do not comprehend posts) that you reply to. If you read the above, and are capable of thinking rationally,

concluding that EW should be dumped is hardly a valid conclusion. From the above scenario, dump the -none would make

more sense.

Phero Dude

</font><blockquote><font

I do think it can, on certain occasions, work that way with copulins, as I

think I\'ve expereinced it.

We know that women have

different taste in men. I guess some women would go for that. I would think it would give you a less than manly

aura. Just thinking about it seems less than masculine. I am the type of woman that gets turned on by the extra dose

of none. The more manly the better. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

You have always done

well with the women. Why do you think it was the EW that did the trick?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Elana, I think you are assuming that if a man uses a touch of EW he is walking around all

out reeking of pussy. Like Dr.Smell I have all kinds of experience with social validation. Why, you ask? It is

simple, you just compare life with it and without it. Without it, I am the lone wolf type that women are not

comfortable with(maybe even read me as the sexual predator type); with it, women are very comfortable and love being

around be, like being touchy sometimes, hugging.....

As for manly versus not manly, as I said the EW user is

not walking around reeking like pussy if he is wise(which I am). I am unmistakably masculine, alpha male-like

probably. According to a couple of my female friends that I can discuss these things with, they say I absolutely

exude an overwhelming maleness and sexual aura that probably blows away some women. Thus, the idea is a \"whiff\"

of copulins within a poweful aura of sexy masculinity. Maybe every guy cannot get away with it, because we are all

different; physically, chemically, and personality, BUT for some of us, we do not only \"get away with it\", but

can enhance our sexual aura. The last woman I hooked up with told me that she couldn\'t even be in my close

presence without literally soaking herself......hardly sounds like she mistook me for a piece of pussy, and hardly

sounds like she wasn\'t turned on by me. And no, she is NOT bisexual, so don\'t even bring up that one.

Man of La Pancha

According to a couple of my female friends that I

can discuss these things with, they say I absolutely exude an overwhelming maleness and sexual aura that probably

blows away some women.

Wow. I am blown away by just the very

mention of such a quality.

I\'d say I exude the overwhelming feminine homosexual aura that probably blows away

some men and women. I need to get rid of that... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

</font><blockquote><font

According to a couple of my female friends that I can discuss these things

with, they say I absolutely exude an overwhelming maleness and sexual aura that probably blows away some

women.

Wow. I am blown away by just the very mention of such a

quality.

I\'d say I exude the overwhelming feminine homosexual aura that probably blows away some men and

women. I need to get rid of that... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

<hr

I\'m glad that you are blown away. I like to impress people.

I think it is actually something that I have refined. I think

it\'s part natural, part phero induced, and partly due to cultivation of a certain attitude and/or certain body

language. I am not trying to be arrogant here, because I have never been so, and generally am not a really

\"confident\" person in that department. When my one friend commented on it, it was semi-unsolicited and it was

the first time I had been told. We are both Western(caucasian) and both do Latin dancing in Asia. I was asking her

opinion on why certian women here have serious problems dancing with me, and behave in strange ways. She practically

laughed, and was like, \"sh!t, you are like, so...MALE/MASCULINE(don\'t remember which), most of the poor girls

have probably never been in the arms of something like you before, what do you expect?\" I was like, oh.

most of the poor girls have probably never been in

the arms of something like you before, what do you expect?\"

Man,

you\'re really bowling them over!

Such incredible manliness must be truly hard to resist. I can\'t imagine

the consequences when they experience you great intellect.

You truly are the total package.

Just

remember...With great power comes great responsibility!

Default Re: Copulin Report *DELETED*

Post deleted

by belgareth

I am soaked just reading that post about how great

you are.

You should try sitting on a towel!

There have been a

few discussions about cultural and racial difference in response to pheromones here and JVK has done some writing on

the subject. I know from my own experience that a male wearing EW in the southern US is not going to get good

results. Yet MM seems to be getting results with Asian women while using copulins. Is it posible that the

cultural/racial differences make adding copulins to the mix a good option in those areas? Tom and other asians have

complained of no results wearing conventional men\'s pheromones, maybe they should try adding a touch of cops to

their mix and see if they get the different results.

Phero Pharaoh

</font><blockquote><font

According to

a couple of my female friends that I can discuss these things with, they say I absolutely exude an overwhelming

maleness and sexual aura that probably blows away some women.

Wow.

I am blown away by just the very mention of such a quality.

I\'d say I exude the overwhelming feminine

homosexual aura that probably blows away some men and women. I need to get rid of that...

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Actually

Pancho-- you are adorable. If you were in your late forties, I\'d have a piece of you!

Phero Dude

There have been a few discussions about cultural

and racial difference in response to pheromones here and JVK has done some writing on the subject. I know from my

own experience that a male wearing EW in the southern US is not going to get good results. Yet MM seems to be

getting results with Asian women while using copulins. Is it posible that the cultural/racial differences make

adding copulins to the mix a good option in those areas? Tom and other asians have complained of no results wearing

conventional men\'s pheromones, maybe they should try adding a touch of cops to their mix and see if they get the

different results.

What happens to men who wear EW in the

Southern U.S?
    Women don\'t like it, or, men beat the life out of them?

</font><blockquote><font

There have been a few discussions about cultural and racial difference in

response to pheromones here and JVK has done some writing on the subject. I know from my own experience that a male

wearing EW in the southern US is not going to get good results. Yet MM seems to be getting results with Asian women

while using copulins. Is it posible that the cultural/racial differences make adding copulins to the mix a good

option in those areas? Tom and other asians have complained of no results wearing conventional men\'s pheromones,

maybe they should try adding a touch of cops to their mix and see if they get the different results.

<hr

What happens to men who wear EW in the Southern U.S?
    Women don\'t like

it, or, men beat the life out of them?

Women don\'t like it.

Phero Dude

</font><blockquote><font

There have

been a few discussions about cultural and racial difference in response to pheromones here and JVK has done some

writing on the subject. I know from my own experience that a male wearing EW in the southern US is not going to get

good results. Yet MM seems to be getting results with Asian women while using copulins. Is it posible that the

cultural/racial differences make adding copulins to the mix a good option in those areas? Tom and other asians have

complained of no results wearing conventional men\'s pheromones, maybe they should try adding a touch of cops to

their mix and see if they get the different results.

What

happens to men who wear EW in the Southern U.S?

Women don\'t like it.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I am not questioning you, but could you please explain how you know that they don\'t like it?

What gives it away?

</font><blockquote><font

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>

and racial difference in response to pheromones here and JVK has done some writing on the subject. I know from my

own experience that a male wearing EW in the southern US is not going to get good results. Yet MM seems to be

getting results with Asian women while using copulins. Is it posible that the cultural/racial differences make

adding copulins to the mix a good option in those areas? Tom and other asians have complained of no results wearing

conventional men\'s pheromones, maybe they should try adding a touch of cops to their mix and see if they get the

different results.

What happens to men who wear EW in the

Southern U.S?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Women don\'t like it.

I am not

questioning you, but could you please explain how you know that they don\'t like it? What gives it away?

<hr

Mostly just being avoided by women. I spend a lot of time in various

offices and work with a lot of women of all ages. Some that would normally visit while I worked on their computers

became cold and left the room. One lady who normally spends her time flirting with me while I work got downright

bitchy. I have had negative reactions to male pheromones also but not with any consistancy and I have usually

associated them with menstrual cycles.

Phero Dude

</font><blockquote><font

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
    </font><blockquote><font

There have been a few discussions about cultural and racial difference in

response to pheromones here and JVK has done some writing on the subject. I know from my own experience that a male

wearing EW in the southern US is not going to get good results. Yet MM seems to be getting results with Asian women

while using copulins. Is it posible that the cultural/racial differences make adding copulins to the mix a good

option in those areas? Tom and other asians have complained of no results wearing conventional men\'s pheromones,

maybe they should try adding a touch of cops to their mix and see if they get the different results.

<hr

What happens to men who wear EW in the Southern U.S?
    Women don\'t like

it, or, men beat the life out of them?

Women don\'t like it.

I am not questioning you, but could you please explain how you

know that they don\'t like it? What gives it away?

Mostly just

being avoided by women. I spend a lot of time in various offices and work with a lot of women of all ages. Some that

would normally visit while I worked on their computers became cold and left the room. One lady who normally spends

her time flirting with me while I work got downright bitchy. I have had negative reactions to male pheromones also

but not with any consistancy and I have usually associated them with menstrual cycles.

<hr

Very interesting data you have there. I am trying to think about it to see

whether I have noticed anything similar. First of all, it seems to me that women I see regularly, meaning certain

co-workers and women that I do dance lessons with twice a week are quite consistent; most of them anyway. Mind you,

I have been using EW for a long time, so it is not like a sudden change for them. I of course do have negative

experiences/effects on women, but I chalk most of them up to too much -none. The reason I blame -none is that

generally speaking at those times, I am intimidating as hell to the men also, with a few exceptions. Having said

that, I MAY have noticed adverse effects on women recently, but I don\'t know whether I can blame copulins

entirely. In my opinion it is a \"deadly\" combinations of things. That combination is: a women who is interested

in you, the presence of EW, AND the presence/suspicion of another woman that may \"be yours\". My theory for me is

that EW alone may work for social validation, BUT if there is some other evidence/idea of a concrete woman(new

girlfriend or sex partner), an interested women may go ballistic. This MAY have happened to me recently, but of

course I can\'t know for sure what is happening in the mind of any woman.

Phero Dude

Another thing related

to copulins. Once again,I can\'t be sure whether it is realted to copulins, but I have had interesing experience

where a woman I hardly know starts talking about things like problems related to her period; VERY unusual in my neck

of the woods. Similar thing from a 17-year old student recently. I do NOT think it is normal to bring up the topic

of periods with your male teacher, especially with the culture I am talking about, or maybe any culture, I don\'t

know.

For the first 7-8

months I used mones, I kept a fairly detailed log of use and results. The negative reactions to copulins was

definate. After the handful of uses I gave my mix to a lady friend and haven\'t added cops to any further mxes. My

friend did report some interesting results but I am not sure of her methodolgy and am hesitant to consider them

valid.

Man of La Pancha

</font><blockquote><font

According to

a couple of my female friends that I can discuss these things with, they say I absolutely exude an overwhelming

maleness and sexual aura that probably blows away some women.

Wow.

I am blown away by just the very mention of such a quality.

I\'d say I exude the overwhelming feminine

homosexual aura that probably blows away some men and women. I need to get rid of that...

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Actually

Pancho-- you are adorable. If you were in your late forties, I\'d have a piece of you!

<hr

Yeah.....the age barrier......I\'ve NEVER broken that

before....really.....never been with an older woman before.........seriously........ummmmm.....yeah... ..never been

with a 40+ woman before............hot, mature women.....never.............ummm........yeah...... ...I\'m going to

go now..... *Walks away* [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Man of La Pancha

different results.

My psychological opinion (and maybe those

with the psych and soc degrees can back me up on this one) is that pheromones probably work differently on different

cultures due to what is socially desirable in that particular culture. If women are supposed to be feminine and

elegant, pheromones that accentuate that quality probably work well. If men are supposed to be strong, masculine,

and intimidating, the -none might work well. My GUESS would be that culture is more important than race due to

social norms in the culture, but I wouldn\'t totally count it out. I could give more examples, but I think you

get the idea. Wearing -mones that accentuate desired characteristics of a sex in that particular group may help you

be successful. It may not generalize to whole cultures, but probably to social circles of people with similar

tastes. Let me know what you think.

Pancho

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information