Close

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Copulin Report

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

Default Re: Copulin Report

visit-red-300x50PNG
    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I forgot who I was talking too. You are right guys.

You are all a bunch of studs and have all the secrets to getting women. Carry on with your brilliant theories that

seem to work so well. Don\'t forget the extra 10 drops of EW. You should even try wearing a dress. That would

probably really get the women wet. I really do need to write that book.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">No, si vous plais, heterosexual women have all the secrets to picking up heterosexual women,

they\'ve done it so much! And on the other hand, when they themselves have been picked up, they\'ve always been

so aware of, and in control of all their faculties and biological functions, and analyzed them so well! Thank you,

too, for recognizing that most of the the fine, enterprising men here are definitely more sexually successful than

average, even if not by certain women\'s own standards. You men are sissies who\'ve tried EW and had the

occasional hit! I know what being a real man is, after all, from what idiosyncratic women tell me when they are

grumpy and feeling angry at men. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Thank you, too, for recognizing that most of the

the fine, enterprising men here are definitely more sexually successful than average,

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\"> You don\'t really believe that now, do you? It sounded nice, but come on now.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Those here I know

personally are, by a long shot. It\'s not my place to name names. How many partners do you think the average man

gets in a lifetime, or by his 30\'s?

Yes, I agree that there

are several guys who do very well with the ladies. One of the biggest studs is probably one of the youngest guys

here....BUT some of these guys that come on the forum quoting crap out of these manuals, come off as tools. It\'s

such a joke. There is no way that intelligent women can\'t see through their games. Now I am not saying that there

isn\'t \"game\" involved in dating. It goes both ways, but when a guy comes on this forum and starts telling the

other guys die hard rules on how to pick up women and what women want and how they will respond to this or that, it

is a joke. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Thank you,

too, for recognizing that most of the the fine, enterprising men here are definitely more sexually successful than

average,

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> You don\'t really believe that now, do you? It sounded

nice, but come on now. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Sorry Doc. I don\'t believe it either. In fact I believe just the opposite. Most of the guys

on this Forum aren\'t getting any at all. They couldn\'t get any without the use of mones and that\'s what

brought them to this site in the first place. The predominate posts about getting \"hits\" are just about getting

hits and not about getting sex or getting involved in a good relationship. Things may be different for you and some

of the people you know personally but the majority of posts I read are from people that didn\'t know how to close

the sale before they started using mones and they aren\'t any better at it after using mones even though mones

have given them a tremendous edge.

Default Forum Members

Well I hate debating

things that are either facts or they are not, (\"empirical questions\") but I failed at several genuine attempts

to create a poll to test this hypothesis (see list of posts). Maybe someone else can help here.

I haven\'t

seen anyone say they haven\'t \"gotten any\", so you are maybe projecting issues onto people here. I see lots of

people strike out with particular women, but what do you expect? Even Casanova \"failed\" way more than he

\"succeeded.\" I certainly don\'t reveal most of my personal life here, and I assume others don\'t either.

Folks who have girlfriends are not doing a whole lot of graphic blow by blow reporting. The forum attracts

some men and women who are feeling desparate, but frankly, characterizing them mostly as being that way reads

like veiled insecurity. I haven\'t seen women report a lot of current sexual experiences either, even the great

Elana. That doesn\'t mean they aren\'t having them.

For now I will go on believing about phero users as

the research suggests, and respect that many are here because they are on the cutting edge of culture and have an

adventurous, (maybe a little mischievous) scientific spirit to go along with an above average interest in sex.

Well I hate debating things that are either facts

or they are not, (\"empirical questions\") but I failed at several genuine attempts to create a poll to test this

hypothesis (see list of posts). Maybe soemone else can help here.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Polls work great on this forum. Just look at the penis size poll. I think we had like 10 guys

that were over 10\" and maybe 2 or 3 that were less than 6\". [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Really?! Check the

poll again. From my memory, it came out just about like the general population stats, with average being in the 6\"

range. Maybe folks exaggerated a little, but most I think wanted to be honest so they could find out where they

\"stood.\"

...OK, here is the

www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/sho

wflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=health&amp;Number=100272& amp;page=0&amp;view=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=31&am p;fpart=1&amp;vc

=1

The unexpected numbers under \"over 12\"\" are called \"outliers\" in statistics, a common

phenomenon, and are often discounted in one way or another. Those are the people who, maybe some of them, were just

fooling around with the poll and gave invalid answers, like the few who said they had most hits with over 25 dabs of

edge.

If you take away the outliers, the rest of the numbers look reasonable to me, just like a bell curve

-- 5\'s, 6\'s, and 7\'s. In fact, the \"mode\" (measurement most often reported) was 5 1/2 inches. So I

don\'t know what you\'re on about.

Our self reporters may have exaggerated by half an inch on the

average, judging by old physician reports (I think they guessed an average 5 1/2\") on the same thing. But who\'s

gonna get maximally erect in a doctor\'s office?

Banned User

Default Re: Forum Members

I\'m just going by what

I read Doc. Lots of hits but very, very few scores. You\'re thinking that people are holding back on the dirty

details? As a general rule, guy\'s are notorious for kissing and telling and I would think the anonymity of the

Forum would amplify that and the \"telling\" would be in volumes; if there was anything to tell. You could be

right though, the male Forum members here could be a very refined group and once they find something that works they

drop off never to be heard from again. There is no doubt in my mind that mones work. The problem I see is the people

using them not knowing what to do when they do work.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
    For now I will go on believing about phero users as the research suggests, and respect that many are here

because they are on the cutting edge of culture and have an adventurous, (maybe a little mischievous) scientific

spirit to go along with an above average interest in sex.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I\'ll go along with the adventurous and mischievous part but the \" on the cutting edge of culture\" is a

bit much I think. I mean, I hope that some Forum members aren\'t that. What a scary thought.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

We\'re seeing

experimenter effects, most likely.

The first post is flippant in the attitude of the poster. This pollster

clearly communicates he doesn\'t believe in penis polls, that he devotes his forum life to being a human shrine to

a \"famous huge penis enthusiast\", and that he wants people to answer differently than they did before, which

wasn\'t good enough for him. So the results are correspondingly more variable or scattered. Typical sloppy poll

design.

I trust the second by cloud 9 even less, as he bragged about his 14 inch cock for some time, and

circulated photos (so I hear, anyway), just before personally posting that poll. So he clearly biased the results in

the positive direction on that one.

None of this was evidence against the validity of polls. It is evidence

that poorly conducted science leads to uninformative, contaminated results.

Still, results came out in the

six 1/2 range. Give it up, Elana. Polls are well respected scientific tools, when used, designed and interpreted

properly.

\"on the cutting edge of culture\" is a bit much

I think. I mean, I hope that some Forum members aren\'t that. What a scary thought.

True, I\'d be

scared too, if ghostclown or the guy who couldn\'t wash off his pheros for months were cutting edge.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I\'ve never thought guys were as \"kiss and tell\" as their rap

is, but your opinion is valid, too.

Most guys everywhere are dissatisfied with the amount of sex they\'re

getting. Pheros are not going to change that. With the earth becoming more crowded, I predict, women are going to

want even less sex in the future, on the average, since biology reflects ecology.

Phero Dude

I\'m just going by what I read Doc. Lots of hits

but very, very few scores. You\'re thinking that people are holding back on the dirty details? As a general rule,

guy\'s are notorious for kissing and telling and I would think the anonymity of the Forum would amplify that and

the \"telling\" would be in volumes; if there was anything to tell. You could be right though, the male Forum

members here could be a very refined group and once they find something that works they drop off never to be heard

from again. There is no doubt in my mind that mones work. The problem I see is the people using them not knowing

what to do when they do work.

For now I will

go on believing about phero users as the research suggests, and respect that many are here because they are on the

cutting edge of culture and have an adventurous, (maybe a little mischievous) scientific spirit to go along with an

above average interest in sex.

I\'ll go along

with the adventurous and mischievous part but the \" on the cutting edge of culture\" is a bit much I think. I

mean, I hope that some Forum members aren\'t that. What a scary thought.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Some of you naysayer who are \"against\" Dr. Smell have some sort of valid points, but

for the most part I go along with Dr. Smell. First of all, I know that I am guilty of all kinds of mistakes and

shortcomings when it comes to women, but nonetheless, if you can believe everything you read, the number of women I

have been with by my 30\'s is beyond the average. I also know that along with my failures to \"close\" with

women that I have wanted, is an even greater number of deals that I did not \"close\" because the woman was not

simply not sexually attractive enough for me, which is something that I have pretty high standards about. I will be

in a pub with a friend and he will point out 5 women that he slept with, and for me, I couldn\'t have possibly

gotten it up for any of them.

Finally, as for the lack of details that are seen on the forum, you cannot

base any conclusions from it. I have been on the forum for almost a couple of years, and during that time I have

gotten women, and had a couple of steady girlfriends. For one reason or another, I did not think it was a priority

to share the stories with all of you. And for the naysayers in a certain camp, I will add that all of it was pulled

off \"despite\" the fact that I use copulins; and don\'t forget, I\'ve turned down a few too, \"despite\"

the fact that I use copulins, which most people here seem to thing is incredibly stupid. Of course you might be

right, maybe I should stop using them and my success will really skyrocket.

Banned User

This is a link that

Macky posted with the poll Doc referenced.

/>
    Ansell, makers of LifeStyles Condoms, has conducted research into average penis size. The survey found that the

average length of the erect penis is 5.877 inches (14.928cm), with the majority ranging between the small 5.5 inch

penis size (14cm) and the large 6.3 inch penises (16cm).

The average girth is 4.972 inches (12.63cm), with the

majority ranging between 4.7 inches (12cm) and 5.1 inches (13cm). This indicates that the difference between small

penis size and large is not very big.

From March 11 to 17, 2001 a total 401 males over the age of 18 were

measured, one at a time, by qualified medical staff (protected by Ansell Medi-Touch gloves) in private tents at the

Dady Rock nightclub in Cancun, Mexico. Of the 401 men, 300 were able to gain an erection for measurement - a success

rate of only 75%.

The LifeStyles Condoms Average Penis Size Survey was designed to create a better condom, to

ensure that they are sized properly, comfortable and won\'t slip.Are you interested in the different size condoms

available?

Sample Size

401 male voluteers of which, only 300 were \"effective\" male volunteers (75%),

as 101 male volunteers (25%) could not gain an erection for measurement. At 300 effective measurements, this study

is twice the size of any previous study that uses medical staff to measure penis size. This method is more accurate

and reliable than studies where volunteers undertake self-measurement / reporting.

Erect Penis Length

The

average erect penis length was 5.877 inches (14.928cm).
    Standard deviation was 0.825 inches (2.096cm) with 54% of

the effective sample measuring between 5.5 inches (14cm) and 6.3 inches (16cm).

Erect Penis Girth

The

average erect penis girth was 4.972 inches (12.63cm).
    Standard deviation was 0.508 inches (1.29cm) or with 53.33%

of the effective sample measuring between 4.725 inches (12cm) and 5.118 inches (13cm).

Conclusion

It is

fair to say that in all cases, where medical staff has measured erect penis size, the average length has been below

6 inches and in every case where the surveys rely on self-measurement and voluntary reporting the average leaps over

six inches. Interestingly average girth remains around 5 inches in all surveys.

Using the figure of 5.877 inches

from the LifeStyles Condoms Average Penis Size Survey it appears that men on average exaggerate their penis length

by a quarter to a half an inch when they are permitted to measure and report their own size.

The results do show

that the difference between small penises, average penis size and large penises is not so great as folklore might

have us believe.

I find their conclusion

interesting.

I don\'t think anybody is \"against\" the Doc, Max. Just a difference of opinion. When it comes

to sex, I think people, men , tend to exaggerate and boast and then talk about it afterward. If there is an

afterward. Your friend in the pub as an example. That\'s what is so telling to me when I read most of the posts

here. The majority are from guys having problems and are responded to by other guys having problems. Again, I think

mones work. I know they work for me. They alter my environment in favor of me. I like that. I can\'t help but

believe that they work the same for others as they work for you (Max) and the Doc and me. (Although I don\'t get

sex very often as I\'m now a very old man). I think the problem is guys not knowing how to work the mones. OR take

advantage of the work the mones are doing for them. I get the feeling that you and Doc wouldn\'t have problems if

mones weren\'t around but most of the guys here have problems with or without mones. But the Doc may be right

about guys not getting enough as opposed to not getting any at all.

As to using cops; I\'m glad they work for

you. I think that\'s the answer. Finding something that alters the environment for you. Even if it\'s just a

small change in your favor. Then stick with it. Don\'t be changing your signature every other day. Give your new

signature a chance to lock into the brain of your target. That\'s what I\'ve been doing. I\'ve been using the

same mix for a couple months now and it\'s really starting to pay off with both young and older women. I\'ll

tweak it on occasion for a special occasion but the base mix stays the same. I think there\'s a comfort level that

people begin to feel with you when your signature remains semi-constant. A security in being around something

familiar and attractive at the same time.

Drsmellthis...I find it

amusing how you try to dismiss the links that I posted to the polls.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Ironic how you accept the poll from Phantom as valid.

Still, results came out in the six 1/2 range. Give

it up, Elana. Polls are well respected scientific tools, when used, designed and interpreted properly.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I never doubted polls in general. I doubted the ones on this

forum.
    I think that you are the one that needs to give it up.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Just for the record, I am very aware of the fact that you

do very well with the women. I know several men here do well too. I also believe what Ash said about men being

braggers. They are so quick to write a 3 paragraph report about the girl that smiled at them. I have a feeling that

if that same guy got some, he would be writing a book about it.

With the earth becoming more crowded, I predict,

women are going to want even less sex in the future, on the average, since biology reflects ecology.

<hr

Stop it, Doc! You\'re bummin\' me out. (Which is to say yeah, good

point
    .) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Holmes

Phero Dude

Drsmellthis...I find it amusing how you try to

dismiss the links that I posted to the polls. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Still, results came out in the six 1/2 range. Give

it up, Elana. Polls are well respected scientific tools, when used, designed and interpreted properly.

<hr

I never doubted polls in general. I doubted the ones on this forum.
    I

think that you are the one that needs to give it up. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Just for

the record, I am very aware of the fact that you do very well with the women. I know several men here do well too. I

also believe what Ash said about men being braggers. They are so quick to write a 3 paragraph report about the girl

that smiled at them. I have a feeling that if that same guy got some, he would be writing a book about it.

Actually, I disagree with you(surprise). I do write 3 paragraph

reports when a woman smiles at me, but when we do some good shagging, I don\'t ever bother to logon to the forum

and tell you about it. Why? I don\'t know. Maybe because there is no mystery and nothing that I am trying to

understand. What happened becomes pretty obvious. How interested the woman was is pretty obvious. OR, maybe I\'m

just too busy having too much sex in such a case, and the last thing on my mind is telling you about it.

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font

They are so quick to write a 3 paragraph report about the girl that

smiled at them. I have a feeling that if that same guy got some, he would be writing a book about it.

Maybe this goes for a few of the posters here, but I think most of

the posters would keep quiet about having sex etc. It certainly might be a good idea to not tell too much, cause you

never know who is reading it.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

OR, maybe I\'m just too busy having too much sex

in such a case, and the last thing on my mind is telling you about it.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

OK
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Man of La Pancha

It certainly might be a good idea to not tell too

much, cause you never know who is reading it.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

<hr

Yeah, I\'ll never forget the one time I happened to have sex with Elana

and didn\'t know that she was THE Elana at the time. Good thing I didn\'t let that information slip...I

fortunately made the connection when I realized she was the world\'s most perfect woman. Otherwise, I would\'ve

spilled it all over the forum ***simile deleted, but you can just imagine***...

PS: This didn\'t really

happen, but if it did happen, you could be sure I wouldn\'t be talking about it on the forum...

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

As a general rule, guy\'s are notorious for

kissing and telling and I would think the anonymity of the Forum would amplify that and the \"telling\" would be

in volumes; if there was anything to tell.

Not quite.

Maybe this goes for a few of the posters here, but

I think most of the posters would keep quiet about having sex etc. It certainly might be a good idea to not tell too

much, cause you never know who is reading it..

Something to

think about perhaps [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Personally, I think it\'s nice to post \"little\" hits now

and again, and I do on the rare occasions that I muster the impetus. I find it interesting to read other peoples

stories, so it\'s only fair that I post some aswell.

However, if someone were to look back at all my posts, I

doubt that they would find much of anything in the way of \"lewd\" posts. Amongst my friends I am know as being

notoriously tight lipped about my sexual exploits, as many of them are with girlfriends, and those that

aren\'t...well I don\'t think it\'s any of their business. I do have in depth \"heart to hearts\" with one

or two of my friends, but in general I don\'t kiss and tell out of respect for peoples privacy (and their pride

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] ).

Back to the earlier topic of discussion...

This all comes

back to the idea of \"social proof\", does it not? There was a very interesting thread about this a while back

Copulin Thread

Whitehall wrote:

</font><blockquote><font

Say what you will, ladies, but it sure is obvious to men that having a woman

or women clinging to you in public is the best way to get attention and respect from other women. A lone wolf has a

more difficult task in arousing women\'s attention because the man lacks that social validation. Likewise the

guy who is acting wussy and submissive to the woman he\'s with
    . Women are especially prone to social

validation - who of you wants to wear unfashionable shoes?

In

some situations that has a lot of truth to it. I italicised that sentence because I see this happening with people I

know all the time, and is much more obvious when it happens. However, it only happens with some women.

I think

Social Proof is much more a subtle dance than has been previously implied. Social proof will not get you laid. It

will, however, get some women’s subconscious ticking over, thinking that maybe this guy has something special. We

also notice that many women can be very competitive; again, not all women, but a reasonable chunk of the population.

It’s all about climbing the social ladder, the ultimate aim being to mix gametes with the best genes possible. So

when some women see a man socialising (obviously the type of socialisation is important) with other women, they

assume that he is a worthy mate…or at least that’s how the theory goes. I think a more important aspect has been

left out though, if a man is seen having fun with women, and they find him interesting and feel secure around him,

it means that other women seeing this can be that little bit more confident that he is good company and not a

threat.

But anyway, if you haven’t already, read the link I posted.

Pancho...didn\'t you

know it was me when you smelled the PCC?

Cpt...nobody ever had any doubts about you.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

You guys should know that many men on this forum agree with

what Ash said. Most of the guys that I talk with by PM or email agree him. They are just not speaking out on this

thread. I aint scared. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font

They are just not speaking out on this thread.

I am not

scared... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I thought Ash was just stating the obvious.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font

It certainly

might be a good idea to not tell too much, cause you never know who is reading it..

Yeah, I\'ll

never forget the one time I happened to have sex with Elana and didn\'t know that she was THE Elana at the time.

Good thing I didn\'t let that information slip...I fortunately made the connection when I realized she was the

world\'s most perfect woman. Otherwise, I would\'ve spilled it all over the forum ***simile deleted, but you

can just imagine***...

You can make fun of what I said, but

these things can happen... I remember DrSmelly saying in a PM to me that a girl who he was dating was reading the

forum.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Franki...\"ain\'t\"

is in the dictionary. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Man of La Pancha

Pancho...didn\'t you know it was me when you

smelled the PCC?

I wouldn\'t know...all coherent brain function

ceased by that period...It all went downhill either when I smelled those or when I saw you for the first time...but

since light travels faster than scent, I\'d say it was seeing you when my brain short-circuited...

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Man of La Pancha

</font><blockquote><font

It certainly

might be a good idea to not tell too much, cause you never know who is reading it..

Yeah, I\'ll

never forget the one time I happened to have sex with Elana and didn\'t know that she was THE Elana at the time.

Good thing I didn\'t let that information slip...I fortunately made the connection when I realized she was the

world\'s most perfect woman. Otherwise, I would\'ve spilled it all over the forum ***simile deleted, but you

can just imagine***...

You can make fun of what I said, but

these things can happen... I remember DrSmelly saying in a PM to me that a girl who he was dating was reading the

forum.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

They can, and I bet they do. I wasn\'t making fun of you, I was

just making a joke. My apologies for any offense. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font

/>
    </font><blockquote><font

It certainly might be a good idea to not tell too much, cause you never know

who is reading it.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Yeah, I\'ll never forget the one time I happened to have sex with Elana and didn\'t know

that she was THE Elana at the time. Good thing I didn\'t let that information slip...I fortunately made the

connection when I realized she was the world\'s most perfect woman. Otherwise, I would\'ve spilled it all over

the forum ***simile deleted, but you can just imagine***...

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

You can make fun of what I said, but these things can happen... I remember DrSmelly saying in a

PM to me that a girl who he was dating was reading the forum.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

They can, and I

bet they do. I wasn\'t making fun of you, I was just making a joke. My apologies for any offense.

No, you

weren\'t making fun of me, you were making fun of what I said.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Man of La Pancha

</font><blockquote><font

/>
    </font><blockquote><font

It certainly might be a good idea to not tell too much, cause you never know

who is reading it.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Yeah, I\'ll never forget the one time I happened to have sex with Elana and didn\'t know

that she was THE Elana at the time. Good thing I didn\'t let that information slip...I fortunately made the

connection when I realized she was the world\'s most perfect woman. Otherwise, I would\'ve spilled it all over

the forum ***simile deleted, but you can just imagine***...

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

You can make fun of what I said, but these things can happen... I remember DrSmelly saying in a

PM to me that a girl who he was dating was reading the forum.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

They can, and I

bet they do. I wasn\'t making fun of you, I was just making a joke. My apologies for any offense.

No, you

weren\'t making fun of me, you were making fun of what I said.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Okay, you win...but I didn\'t mean it in a bad way.

George:

We\'re cool. Everything\'s cool. No problem. We\'re good.
    Jerry: Just chatting. Very friendly...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information