Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    Phero Enthusiast

Default I did a stupid....

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Well, I actually

met a girl, a gorgeous one too! And I\'m pretty sure she has feelings for me. She is available, and I\'m sure

she wants someone to be with during Christmas and New Years. She also loves my car, (she is a year younger, and does

not drive). But I wasn\'t feel too good Saturday Night, but I still went out and ended up gettin a call from her

wanting to go to a party together. So I did, despite how I was feeling bad. So all night I was with her, I had TE,

WAGG, and AE on. I hung out with her a lot, still feeling kinda bad, but I really did not talk too much, and

didn\'t make any moves towards her. I am normally a really outgoing guy who loves to party, but I wasn\'t that

night. Despite of all this, I left early, and she gave me a long hug infront of everyone. But I need to do something

on Monday to make her think again I am that guy that is always the center of attention, so to speak. So what mone

should I emphasize? None? maybe some more WAGG?

P.S. Would wearing what I was, WAGG, TE, AE, could have had

any effect on my personality that night? Like I hear WAGG causes depression.

Phero Guru

Default Re: I did a stupid....

golly why

not just call her and ask her out again - stop worrying so much call her ask her out

Man of La Pancha

Yeah, man, you

gotta hit that. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

That mix sounds pretty good. If you\'re

worried about it, start with just the AE and TE, then see what happens. Add WAGG later if you feel the need.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

AE and WAGG

seems good for attention.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    to make her think again I am that guy that is

always the center of attention, so to speak.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> why, what for? She

obviously likes you ask her out - it´s your turn anyway.

I agree with

everyone. Nothing to worry about. Just make sure to give her a call. If you haven\'t already, tell her you were

really low on energy the other night.

Not to worry,
    B

Good

advice.

For mones, just wear what you wore that night.

And bake a Man Quiche.

Holmes

And bake a Man Quiche.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

With extra chunks.

I have return\'d.

Phero Enthusiast

So, if I am

getting this right, if a girl has feelings for me, those feelings will stay with her, for a while, regardless of

what happens. It\'s out of her control, she can\'t control who she likes, right? So, that night of me being

boring, couldn\'t have possibly changed her feelings for me, right?

Banned User

I don\'t know

what you are trying to say, but I don\'t think it is that bad when you are acting lame one night..as long as you

make up for another time..

Don\'t wait

too long. The Happy Meal comes with a Dr. Seuss pendant for a limited time only.

(Meaning, of course: no,

she won\'t be interested forever.)

So get on that quiche!

Holmes

Dude, if she liked

you last week then, most likely, she still likes you today (even if you were not your usual self the other night).

However, women like men and not boys. A man would have already called her a not worried about it for days.

Also, Women can smell fear! If you have fear that she no longer likes you and she does smell it then she will most

likely loose interest (probably a phero thing).

However, if you act confident and call her today and ask her

out then you will know one way or another if she is still interested. If she says yes, then great! If she says no

then it will sting for a minute until the next little hottie pays attention to you. Just give her a

call.......TODAY! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

That\'s what I

was getting at. In this case, sooner is better than later.

Holmes

However, women like men and not boys. A man would

have already called her a not worried about it for days.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

How

true! Good advice OCP [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Man of La Pancha

Women can smell fear!

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

That must be why this hot girl started biting me the other day...

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Women can smell fear!

That

must be why this hot girl started biting me the other day...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">NOT!!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Sadhu

So, if I am getting this right, if a girl has

feelings for me, those feelings will stay with her, for a while, regardless of what happens.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> no. but just because you weren´t feeling too great that night won´t make her

think any less of you.

you mean yout tell me you still haven´t called her? She could have meet someone else

by now you know. She might be thinking oh he´s like THAT and doing the I ain´t calling her for a week and make her

sit by the phone etc hahaha.
    You should have called her the next day anyway just to be polite!

Don´t post

again until you´ve spoken to her!!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

CJ

Phero Enthusiast

Okay, I called

her, we had a good, long conversation, no awkward pauses. I just told her I was bein quiet because I was sick. She

was studying for exams, and I said, oh I will call you back, but she said she still wanted to talk to me. So I guess

that\'s a good thing. Towards the end, I told her I would let her get back to her studying, and she said she would

call me later. So I don\'t know if she is interested in me now. So I am hesitant to make moves on her. But the way

I see it, if I hit on her, but she does not like me, who cares, what have I got to lose, right? But now, I think, if

I am to call her again, I might come off as obsessive or desperate, what is the next move?

Phero Pharaoh

Manchorito, you

don\'t know me from Sam Hill, but I\'ve been reading your posts for a couple of months and I have come to like

you. Here are some tips. Take them or leave them.

First of all, be confident. That means you have to

honestly believe that if this girl decides to pass on you, you won\'t let yourself feel hurt. Girls tend to back

off if guys seem too interested. The girls like to do the chasing. She\'ll let you know when it\'s your turn

to be IT (like in a game of tag).

Secondly, don\'t rush it. Every time you talk to her, be sure YOU are

the one who leaves first, who says good-bye first. Always end the conversation first. Don\'t let her end it.

Leave her wanting to spend a little more time with you.

Next, you don\'t want to ASK HER OUT. You want to

INCLUDE HER IN WHATEVER YOU DO. \"Hey, Cindy, I\'m going to see \'The Last Samurai\' this Saturday. Why

don\'t you come with me? I will pick you up at 5PM.\" Only do this once a week, twice a week after the third

time she says YES.

If she says she can\'t, no sweat. Say, \"Okay, that\'s cool. Maybe some other

time.\" THEN SHUT UP. Say nothing. If she doesn\'t follow up, say you enjoyed talking and move on. You\'ll

get another chance to talk with her later. If she changes the topic, don\'t go back to your

invitation.

Next, form a group of friends you hang with. Find 2-3 guys and 2-3 girls. Hang with them 2

nights a week (or 2 days a week). Just hang for a couple of hours each time. Get into the habit of bringing the

group together. Get into the habit of suggesting things to do (even if it\'s just going for a walk, getting a

drink somewhere, etc.). Learn how to be a leader. Girls dig guys who are confident and know where they are going.

So, practice being confident and knowing where to go by making choices and decisions.

You\'ll find that as

you lead the group more often, you\'ll be in a better position to include any girl you start to like in your

group. Having a couple of girls already in the group will make it easier for her to join you.

Just remember

to keep the friends circulating. Girls and guys tend to segregate themselves. Don\'t let it happen too often.

Think of ways to \"play games\" (not mind games) without calling attention to them. For example, think of how

guys will pass a ball around as they sit down and talk. How can you include girls and guys in something like that?

Easy. Take them to the mall and find some doodad boys won\'t be ashamed to handle in public. Pick it up, show it

to one of the guys, say something, and then pass it on.

The idea is to involve everyone in the group in what

you do. Not just the guys. Not just the girls. And you want to become the chief initiator. Not the only one.

Just the one who starts things more often than most.

One more thing: listen to what your friends tell you.

Listen carefully, especially to the girls. They\'ll tell you things about boys that are subtle hints about what

NOT to do. For example, I know one girl who went out with a guy on Valentine\'s Day a couple of years ago. He

showed up at her door with a huge teddy bear. She immediately gave it to her mom, and walked out, expecting to be

fed. What\'s the lesson from that date? Don\'t give THAT girl a huge teddy bear on Valentine\'s Day. She

laughs about the poor guy every now and then (and she laughs at her current boyfriend, too). Listen to the girl to

see if she respects people. Listen to see what she doesn\'t like.

Finally, remember that girls will test

you. They want to see how much of a man you are. They want you to earn their respect. If you suggest one thing,

they may suggest something else just to see how you\'ll react. They may try to make you angry or to frustrate

you. Don\'t give in until they have shown they\'ll respect you and really want to spend time with

you.

How do you tell if a girl wants to spend time with you? You say, \"Cindy, I\'m going to check out

\'The Last Samurai\' on Saturday. Why don\'t you come along? I will pick you up at 5PM.\"

She can

only respond in one of two ways: she\'ll tell you indirectly that she doesn\'t want to spend time with you, or

she\'ll tell you indirectly that she does (even if she says \"no\" -- in which case, she should have sense

enough to suggest an alternative time).

I occasionally get turned down. It\'s no big deal. Why should I

want to spend time with someone who\'s not interested in me? It\'s always nice of a girl to do me the favor of

letting me know she\'s not interested as soon as possible.

The game-players are a whole different

story.

Yes, stop

worrying so much, be a man and GET the girl and dont put us through another \"does she like me\" post. If she

likes you (which I think she does, but you are just to worried about protecting your behind that you cant see it),

cool, if she doesnt, forget about it.

The worst thing a man can do when he is pursuing a woman is be neither here

nor there, \"here\" being almost ignorant to her actions and attention, and \"there\" being the confident,

oozing self beleif \"hey there, I\'ll see you tomorrow night\" attitude. If you continue to be the guy who is

stuck in the middle of here and there then she will get bored of you very fast.

Sadhu

Okay, I called her,

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\"> GOOD BOY!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] took a while , but good!
    </font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    But now, I think, if I am to call her again, I might come off as obsessive

or desperate, what is the next move?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> chances are you´re gonna

come across as someone who´s interested. I´d still take her exams and studies into consideration though. I mean,

don´t be dissappointed if she´s very preoccupied with them and don´t distract her from them so much. Those things

are important.
    CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Stranger

Manchorito, you don\'t know me from Sam Hill, but

I\'ve been reading your posts for a couple of months and I have come to like you. Here are some tips. Take them

or leave them.

First of all, be confident. That means you have to honestly believe that if this girl decides to

pass on you, you won\'t let yourself feel hurt. Girls tend to back off if guys seem too interested. The girls

like to do the chasing. She\'ll let you know when it\'s your turn to be IT (like in a game of

tag).

Secondly, don\'t rush it. Every time you talk to her, be sure YOU are the one who leaves first, who says

good-bye first. Always end the conversation first. Don\'t let her end it. Leave her wanting to spend a little

more time with you.

Next, you don\'t want to ASK HER OUT. You want to INCLUDE HER IN WHATEVER YOU DO. \"Hey,

Cindy, I\'m going to see \'The Last Samurai\' this Saturday. Why don\'t you come with me? I will pick you

up at 5PM.\" Only do this once a week, twice a week after the third time she says YES.

If she says she

can\'t, no sweat. Say, \"Okay, that\'s cool. Maybe some other time.\" THEN SHUT UP. Say nothing. If she

doesn\'t follow up, say you enjoyed talking and move on. You\'ll get another chance to talk with her later. If

she changes the topic, don\'t go back to your invitation.

Next, form a group of friends you hang with. Find

2-3 guys and 2-3 girls. Hang with them 2 nights a week (or 2 days a week). Just hang for a couple of hours each

time. Get into the habit of bringing the group together. Get into the habit of suggesting things to do (even if

it\'s just going for a walk, getting a drink somewhere, etc.). Learn how to be a leader. Girls dig guys who are

confident and know where they are going. So, practice being confident and knowing where to go by making choices and

decisions.

You\'ll find that as you lead the group more often, you\'ll be in a better position to include any

girl you start to like in your group. Having a couple of girls already in the group will make it easier for her to

join you.

Just remember to keep the friends circulating. Girls and guys tend to segregate themselves. Don\'t

let it happen too often. Think of ways to \"play games\" (not mind games) without calling attention to them. For

example, think of how guys will pass a ball around as they sit down and talk. How can you include girls and guys in

something like that? Easy. Take them to the mall and find some doodad boys won\'t be ashamed to handle in

public. Pick it up, show it to one of the guys, say something, and then pass it on.

The idea is to involve

everyone in the group in what you do. Not just the guys. Not just the girls. And you want to become the chief

initiator. Not the only one. Just the one who starts things more often than most.

One more thing: listen to

what your friends tell you. Listen carefully, especially to the girls. They\'ll tell you things about boys that

are subtle hints about what NOT to do. For example, I know one girl who went out with a guy on Valentine\'s Day a

couple of years ago. He showed up at her door with a huge teddy bear. She immediately gave it to her mom, and

walked out, expecting to be fed. What\'s the lesson from that date? Don\'t give THAT girl a huge teddy bear on

Valentine\'s Day. She laughs about the poor guy every now and then (and she laughs at her current boyfriend,

too). Listen to the girl to see if she respects people. Listen to see what she doesn\'t like.

Finally,

remember that girls will test you. They want to see how much of a man you are. They want you to earn their

respect. If you suggest one thing, they may suggest something else just to see how you\'ll react. They may try

to make you angry or to frustrate you. Don\'t give in until they have shown they\'ll respect you and really

want to spend time with you.

How do you tell if a girl wants to spend time with you? You say, \"Cindy, I\'m

going to check out \'The Last Samurai\' on Saturday. Why don\'t you come along? I will pick you up at

5PM.\"

She can only respond in one of two ways: she\'ll tell you indirectly that she doesn\'t want to spend

time with you, or she\'ll tell you indirectly that she does (even if she says \"no\" -- in which case, she

should have sense enough to suggest an alternative time).

I occasionally get turned down. It\'s no big deal.

Why should I want to spend time with someone who\'s not interested in me? It\'s always nice of a girl to do me

the favor of letting me know she\'s not interested as soon as possible.

The game-players are a whole different

story.

Someone has been reading up on Doc Love.

Phero Pharaoh

Someone went to

a Christmas party tonight. While he was standing with a group of women, listening to them talk and laughing at

their jokes, he noticed a cute young girl he had been talking to earlier. She was standing under the mistletoe and

arching her back, looking up at the sprig of mistletoe. She wanted to be kissed.

As she stepped aside, her

boyfriend walked right past her, under the mistletoe, and into the next room.

Someone wanted to slap that boy and

say, \"Son, go kiss that girl NOW. That\'s all she wants.\"

You don\'t have to read Doc Love or any other

Love Expert if you learn to read body language.

Boyfriends are temporary. And it\'s almost always their own

fault.

Phero Enthusiast

Default WHAT THE HELL

FIRST, I am sorry to

bring all this up again. But, this girl asked me to come to her friends house (I was with a good friend at the time)

so it was 2 guys,2 girls. They ask us to come over and watch a movie, and so we do, but they completely act like,

pardon me, but b*tches. You see, we sat on the couch and they sit on the next couch over, not even by us, what the

hell? They aren\'t prudes either. The girl I am talking too, barely made eye contact with me all night, and I know

for a fact that she is interested in me, because her friend told me. I was wearing 3 dabs of TE, 4 drops of AE, and

some WAGG. I am thinking, she might have been on her period, and I OD\'d on the TE. Or... is she just pulling the

whole tease thing. Yes, I know, this is very high school and very annoying, but I can\'t quite get what she is

trying to do. But what now should I do, call her and call her a tease (jokingly), and act like what she did, did not

bother me? In conclusion, my question is, what did I do wrong, and what should I do now. Thanks for your time, all

of you.

Default Re: WHAT THE HELL

Forget about it.

They probably got all shy and paired up or were waiting on you two guys to do something. Next time if it happens, go

sit on the floor in front of her. She\'ll probably start playing with your hair or rubbing your shoulders, if she

likes you.

Phero Enthusiast

Ok, I\'ll forget

about it, but should I still call her and act like nothing happened. And if I see her should I lay off on the none.

I\'m so close, I just am afraid that if I call her I will come off obsessive, since I am the one to usually call

her. I just to know what to do.

P.S. Thanks for putting up with all my high school drama crap, I know it is a

hastle, I just need some help right now.

Do you have any

reason to call her? If you do, then call her. If you don\'t, then don\'t. Make sense? And yes, act like nothing

happened...because nothing happened. If she gets all shy when you wear -none, the lay off it, or at least lessen it.

Remember what you were wearing when she was really flirty and wear that again.

Next time if it happens, go sit on the floor in

front of her. She\'ll probably start playing with your hair or rubbing your shoulders, if she likes you.

<hr

Excellent advice, from Ms. SRH

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Or twiddling with the

beard that I assume that you\'ve grown by now.

I agree with both of these Femme(fatals) though, you can\'t

expect an average female (if there is such a thing [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]) to orchistrate

all the components of courtship... make yerself available, laddie!

Steve

P.S. Also, learn cossack dancing.

Forget about it. They probably got all shy and

paired up or were waiting on you two guys to do something. Next time if it happens, go sit on the floor in front of

her. She\'ll probably start playing with your hair or rubbing your shoulders, if she likes you.

<hr

Sound advice SRH!

My money is on the idea that she got shy, at this age

girls feeling shy and self conscious explains a lot of seemingly odd behavoir. Just bear that in mind and relax

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information