Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Phero Dude

Default Big vs. Small Weight

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Can anyone outline

the difference between working out with a small amount of weight versus much greater weight. I have heard things

such as that using heavy weights will build strength/power and size, while using small weights will only \"tone\"

your muscles.

The reason I want to get this straight is because I have limited options. I cannot/will not take

the time to go to a gym. Thus, I work out only at home. Since I live in a TINY apartment, there is not room for a

proper set of weights or a weight bench. You may find it hard to believe, but I really do live in a \"rabbit

hutch\" over here. Thus, relatively small dumbells is the only thing I can use. They are definitely doing me some

good, increasing my size, and maybe my strength. I am not sure about that one, because I don\'t know how to

measure it. All I know is that I used to do hundreds of reps each time I worked out, and now I am up to thousands,

and seem to be adding on about 1000 reps per week. Since the weights are not that heavy, I do all of my reps with

both arms at the same time. Like if I am doing curls, I do both arms at the same time. The one main thing that sucks

is the time I have to spend to do thousands of reps. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Man of La Pancha

Default Re: Big vs. Small Weight

Honestly,

try not to do more than 15 reps (to reach exhaustion) of an exercise per set (exception: calves you can do sets of

20). If you do any more, you are wasting your time because you\'re not getting as strong of gains as you could be

if you just increased the weight and did less reps.

Phero Dude

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Honestly, try not to do more than 15 reps (to reach

exhaustion) of an exercise per set (exception: calves you can do sets of 20). If you do any more, you are wasting

your time because you\'re not getting as strong of gains as you could be if you just increased the weight and did

less reps.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

What about the \"work\" factor or the \"excercise\"

factor. Couldn\'t there be benefit there? I mean, my goal is not too simply build bigger muscles that are big to

look at.

I will tell you an interesting story. I don\'t whether it has to do with muscle type, stamina or what.

Maybe you have a theory. I grew up on a farm, where you work from morning to night whether you like it not. My

theory is that it breeds stamina, even in your muscles. Example, in university I NEVER exercised or did sports. I

would go skiing for a few days with friends who were total jocks; hockey, football, baseball.....after one day of

skiing they were like \"Oh my god, my legs are in pain....whine, whine, whine.... I can ski for 3-4 days with not

muscles pain whatsoever....

Another story, my sister is a \"normal\" size model-looking woman; grew up working

on the farm. She used to work in the summer tearing out old railway lines, and she outworked every man on the

job(they probably weren\'t farmboys), but rather guys who thought they were really tough, and may have even

looked it because some of them were workout freaks(city boys though)

Another one, the football coach at my high

school used to get the football team out to clean his barn by hand every spring; these guys are jocks; workout

freaks. They were useless as tits on a boar. Any girl in my family good outwork them.

I could go on and on. I

have noticed the same thing again and again. My older brother is a farmer and looks like nothing, but I\'ve seen

him do amazing things.

My best friend and I are basically the same age, and \"equal\" in the sense that

neither of us has done much of anything for about 15 years(in the way of working out or sports). With the same

amount of weight I can do roughly 30 times more reps than he can, with the added difference that he is in pain for 5

days and I am in pain for 0 days. I am ready to mess with anything the next day.

Anyway, I have heard what you

said before, but I cannot help having my doubts that there is \"no benefit\".

Actually, there is no doubt that

my muscles are growing in size, and I can do more and more every week. In a month my biceps have gone from looking

like nothing special, to looking like there are softballs embedded in my upper arms.

Any thoughts?

Man of La Pancha

You raise

great points. I\'m sure you have unbelievable stamina from working all day on a farm... The body can do amazing

things when it needs to. However, notice that not once did I say there was \"no benefit\"... I simply use the

law of diminishing returns. Sure, I could lift a 1-pound weight 3,000,000 times, but the benefit I get from doing

that many reps with such little weight is so much less than if I pumped the weight up to 100 pounds and did 10 reps.

That\'s all I\'m saying. I\'m also not saying that you shouldn\'t work on your stamina. Do as many SETS

as you want... That\'ll build stamina like hell... However, you didn\'t isolate one particular muscle for 5

minutes straight without rest on the farm, did you? Hell no. You used groups of muscles and did repetitions and

switched muscle groups...Translation: You repeated a motion such as (please don\'t insult my retardation of making

up crappy examples of what you would do on a farm; I admit the analogy I\'m about to use is horrible; thanks in

advance for not being pissed or making fun of me) moving bales of hay from a truck to a barn or picking up large

objects or tearing it up with some \"don\'t #%@# with me\" farm tools like the pitchfork... So you did one

motion for a while, and then switched it up when you moved on to a different task. You might\'ve worked the same

muscle groups 1,000 times that day, but most of the time you didn\'t use it up all at once. I hope that makes

more sense than I so horribly explained. You can still do it your way, and it will work if you do it correctly, but

I\'m just trying to help you diversify. Remember: The most important part is that you\'re willing to work hard.

You\'ll be successful.

In summary, IMHO many sets with a smaller # of reps will get you better gains overall,

and if you want to work on that iron-man stamina of yours just increase the # of sets. Also, I\'ve heard that

some people would argue that up to 20 reps is okay, but I\'ve never heard anyone go above that for maximizing your

muscle development.

By the way, lifting heavy weight doesn\'t automatically mean you\'ll be big, bulky, and

have veins sticking out of every place imaginable. Just look at me. Check out my site. I\'ve been working out

for 6 years. I\'m still a skinny one. I just look good naked. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Women are free to stop by my place to verify that statement. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

Can anyone outline the difference between working

out with a small amount of weight versus much greater weight. I have heard things such as that using heavy weights

will build strength/power and size, while using small weights will only \"tone\" your muscles.

The reason I

want to get this straight is because I have limited options. I cannot/will not take the time to go to a gym. Thus, I

work out only at home. Since I live in a TINY apartment, there is not room for a proper set of weights or a weight

bench. You may find it hard to believe, but I really do live in a \"rabbit hutch\" over here. Thus, relatively

small dumbells is the only thing I can use. They are definitely doing me some good, increasing my size, and maybe my

strength. I am not sure about that one, because I don\'t know how to measure it. All I know is that I used to do

hundreds of reps each time I worked out, and now I am up to thousands, and seem to be adding on about 1000 reps per

week. Since the weights are not that heavy, I do all of my reps with both arms at the same time. Like if I am doing

curls, I do both arms at the same time. The one main thing that sucks is the time I have to spend to do thousands of

reps. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

My

trainer keeps telling me \"heavier weight, fewer reps.\" He says that lifting lighter weights with more reps is my

aerobic. He says to use the heaviest weught that one can lift, without injury, and work to muscle fairlure.

Phero Dude

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Can anyone outline the difference between working out with a small amount of

weight versus much greater weight. I have heard things such as that using heavy weights will build strength/power

and size, while using small weights will only \"tone\" your muscles.

The reason I want to get this straight is

because I have limited options. I cannot/will not take the time to go to a gym. Thus, I work out only at home. Since

I live in a TINY apartment, there is not room for a proper set of weights or a weight bench. You may find it hard to

believe, but I really do live in a \"rabbit hutch\" over here. Thus, relatively small dumbells is the only thing I

can use. They are definitely doing me some good, increasing my size, and maybe my strength. I am not sure about that

one, because I don\'t know how to measure it. All I know is that I used to do hundreds of reps each time I worked

out, and now I am up to thousands, and seem to be adding on about 1000 reps per week. Since the weights are not that

heavy, I do all of my reps with both arms at the same time. Like if I am doing curls, I do both arms at the same

time. The one main thing that sucks is the time I have to spend to do thousands of reps.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

My trainer

keeps telling me \"heavier weight, fewer reps.\" He says that lifting lighter weights with more reps is my

aerobic. He says to use the heaviest weught that one can lift, without injury, and work to muscle fairlure.

Please clarify one thing; does he say that it is okay to do your

lighter weights also, for your \"aerobic\", or is he implying that you shouldn\'t do your lighter ones at all?

Phero Dude

In summary, IMHO many sets with a smaller # of

reps will get you better gains overall, and if you want to work on that iron-man stamina of yours just increase the

# of sets. Also, I\'ve heard that some people would argue that up to 20 reps is okay, but I\'ve never heard

anyone go above that for maximizing your muscle development.

By the way, lifting heavy weight doesn\'t

automatically mean you\'ll be big, bulky, and have veins sticking out of every place imaginable. Just look at me.

Check out my site. I\'ve been working out for 6 years. I\'m still a skinny one. I just look good naked.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Women are free to stop by my place to verify that statement.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Sorry to piss you of Pancho. Thanks for the thoughts. I am sure you must

be right, since everyone seems to say the same thing. As for what happens to a guy when using big weights, I would

imagine that it depends on the person. However, though you are still \"skinny\" after six years, I guarantee you I

wouldn\'t be if I got into heavy weight training. I have very noticeable gains in muscle size just from a farily

short time of doing my very wasteful and inefficient workout with relatively light weights.

I am curious, since I

have never been into working out in my life; how much weight on small dumbells would a guy like yourself be using to

work your arms/chest? If I am going to invest in some weights, I want to make sure I don\'t waste money by going

too small in the beginning.

Phero Pharaoh

</font><blockquote><font

Can anyone

outline the difference between working out with a small amount of weight versus much greater weight. I have heard

things such as that using heavy weights will build strength/power and size, while using small weights will only

\"tone\" your muscles.

The reason I want to get this straight is because I have limited options. I cannot/will

not take the time to go to a gym. Thus, I work out only at home. Since I live in a TINY apartment, there is not room

for a proper set of weights or a weight bench. You may find it hard to believe, but I really do live in a \"rabbit

hutch\" over here. Thus, relatively small dumbells is the only thing I can use. They are definitely doing me some

good, increasing my size, and maybe my strength. I am not sure about that one, because I don\'t know how to

measure it. All I know is that I used to do hundreds of reps each time I worked out, and now I am up to thousands,

and seem to be adding on about 1000 reps per week. Since the weights are not that heavy, I do all of my reps with

both arms at the same time. Like if I am doing curls, I do both arms at the same time. The one main thing that sucks

is the time I have to spend to do thousands of reps. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

<hr

My trainer keeps telling me \"heavier weight, fewer reps.\" He says that

lifting lighter weights with more reps is my aerobic. He says to use the heaviest weught that one can lift, without

injury, and work to muscle fairlure.

Please clarify one thing;

does he say that it is okay to do your lighter weights also, for your \"aerobic\", or is he implying that you

shouldn\'t do your lighter ones at all?

Since he\'s only

training me on resistence, he is suggesting I don\'t use lighter weights, at all. He knows that I do other things

for aerobic conditioning.

He says that as soon as I can do about 15 reps, I need to \"up\" the weight stack,

rather than increasing the reps.

Man of La Pancha

I have very noticeable gains in muscle size just

from a farily short time of doing my very wasteful and inefficient workout with relatively light weights.

<hr

Hey, man. First of all, I wasn\'t mad at all. Secondly, it\'s

not wasteful if it works for you... Maybe inefficient compared to the theorized \"maximizing\" (as in the way to

get the greatest gains in a given time) way to work out, but not wasteful. If you work hard and you see results,

how is that wasteful? I\'m just saying that you may show increased gains in physical ability if you lower the

reps per set. Let me think of a hypothetical example:

Let\'s say you do this:
    Dumbbell Rows

sets
    50 reps
    60 pounds (30 for each hand)

Switch that to this:
    Dumbbell Rows
    3 sets
    10-15

reps
    120 pounds (60 for each hand)
    Reverse Flies
    3 sets
    10-15 reps
    40 pounds (20 each)

The

second one allows you to hit the same muscle group in different ways as well as working your muscles to exhaustion

faster. Remember, increasing your stamina with higher weights increases your stamina with lower

weights.

I am curious, since I have never

been into working out in my life; how much weight on small dumbells would a guy like yourself be using to work your

arms/chest? If I am going to invest in some weights, I want to make sure I don\'t waste money by going too small

in the beginning.

I honestly have no idea if my lifting

ability would be similar to yours. I know I can lift almost twice as much as anyone I\'ve ever worked out with

who doesn\'t work out much, a lot more than people my own weight, but not as much as people who have about 50 lbs.

on me and can bench press a car. That word of warning being said, I\'ll try to help (at the risk of being made

fun of for how much I can lift [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]):

Using dumbbells, I usually use ~30-pound dumbbells (60

pounds total) for incline dumbbell curls (harder than sitting straight up) and ~60-pound dumbbells (120 total) for

incline, decline, and flat bench press. I usually see people use 45-55\'s for dumbbell bench presses at the gym,

and I usually see people use 20-45 for curls. However, the higher end for curls usually involves CHEATING where the

guy swings his whole body to get the damn weight up.

That all being said, if you don\'t want to spend money

on non-adjustable dumbbells, you can always go to Wal-Mart (if you have one close; I don\'t know where you live so

that\'s a big assumption. Sorry if I\'m wrong. Also, you can go somewhere else, but I think cheap and

that\'s why I said Wal-Mart) and get some adjustable dumbbells along with various weights so you can vary your

weight as much as you want. These do tend to get annoying because you have to adjust the weight (which means you

have to spin that damn clamp on and off [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]) for every exercise, but

it\'s a lot more flexible than buying regular weights.

Let me know if any of this makes sense because I

just woke up and am kind of out of it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Decline

curls?

Holmes

Decline curls?

Holmes

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">You choose not to do them. You decline them.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font

Decline curls?

Holmes

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">You choose not to do them. You decline them. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Sounds like my exercise routine..

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I am sure you must be right, since everyone

seems to say the same thing. As for what happens to a guy when using big weights, I would imagine that it depends on

the person. However, though you are still \"skinny\" after six years, I guarantee you I wouldn\'t be if I got

into heavy weight training. I have very noticeable gains in muscle size just from a farily short time of doing my

very wasteful and inefficient workout with relatively light weights.

I am curious, since I have never been into

working out in my life; how much weight on small dumbells would a guy like yourself be using to work your

arms/chest? If I am going to invest in some weights, I want to make sure I don\'t waste money by going too small

in the beginning.

There are some who strongly disagree with the

idea of simply building muscle mass. I\'ve been involved in martial arts since I was a teenager. The three masters

I\'ve worked with all discouraged heavy weight llifting and pushed lots of reps with small weights along with

stamina building llike runnning and bicycling. The reason are obvious as you move into the higher belts. The people

with the big muscles are not as fast, balance or graceful. They also lose quite a bit of limberness. It may sound

good to be able to lift hundreds of pounds a few times but it really does you little good.

IMHO, the women who

work out in martial arts are some of the sexiest around. They have a wonderful fluid grace in their movements that

is almost impossible to achieve any other way. They tell me the same is true of men who spend a lot of their time in

the dojo. Big muscles may look impressive but have you ever seen a graceful weight lifter?

Man of La Pancha

Decline curls?

Holmes

<hr

I meant Incline curls. Thanks for pointing that out, Holmes. You

always manage to save my ass. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Man of La Pancha

Big muscles may look impressive but have you ever

seen a graceful weight lifter?

Yes: Male cheerleaders and male

ballet dancers. They can throw women around and still do flips, twirls, etc. I wouldn\'t put it past them for

beating my ass, too. Then they\'ll gracefully dance over my bloody carcass...

male ballet dancers.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Mmmm mmmm mmmm men in tights. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Yes: Male cheerleaders and male ballet dancers.

They can throw women around and still do flips, twirls, etc. I wouldn\'t put it past them for beating my ass, too.

Then they\'ll gracefully dance over my bloody carcass...

Shows

how laughably little you know about the arts. But then, most weight lifters really don\'t have the ability or

focus to stay with martial arts long enough to develop any skills. It\'s pretty hard to take somebody seriously

when they spend that much time developing muscles so large they restrict their movement to the degree that they

can\'t scratch the back of their neck. Who would want to lumber around like that? Then there is the issue of

getting older, watching those big worthless muscles turn to flab, that\'s always entertaining.

Man of La Pancha

</font><blockquote><font

Yes: Male cheerleaders and male ballet dancers. They can throw women around

and still do flips, twirls, etc. I wouldn\'t put it past them for beating my ass, too. Then they\'ll gracefully

dance over my bloody carcass...

Shows how laughably little you

know about the arts. But then, most weight lifters really don\'t have the ability or focus to stay with martial

arts long enough to develop any skills. It\'s pretty hard to take somebody seriously when they spend that much

time developing muscles so large they restrict their movement to the degree that they can\'t scratch the back of

their neck. Who would want to lumber around like that? Then there is the issue of getting older, watching those big

worthless muscles turn to flab, that\'s always entertaining.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Shows how laughably little you know about working out. There\'s a difference between weight

lifters and body builders. I\'m a weight lifter, but I\'m not a body builder. Male cheerleaders and ballet

dancers work out extensively, and they\'re strong, limber, and everything else. I think we just got into a

miscommunication over the difference between weight lifting and body building. I agree that body builders are less

flexible and probably couldn\'t do martial arts as well, but you\'re also stereotyping body builders as big apes

with no ability to develop skills in other areas. You also said that they wouldn\'t have the focus when they

apparently have the focus and discipline to eat and exercise in an unbelievably strenuous regimine.

Sorry for

mocking you, I just came off the Saddam thing and am a little defensive.

That\'s

kind of funny because I am in agreement with you about Iraq.

In the 30 plus years I have been working out at

various dojos I have seen many weight lifters come and go. Not a single one has stayed with it for any length of

time. I\'ve also seen quite a few people drop out or lose skill when they developed too much muscle mass. But to

be fair, the best in my dojo right now is a lady with about 20 years ballet experience before she got into the arts.

Dancers of either gender are already a step ahead of us who never learned it.

Sometime go visit a dojo with

women who have been practicing for a few years. They are such a pleasure to watch because their movements are so

graceful. While self defense is worthwhile, the best reason to practice the arts is the conditioning, skill and self

confidence it teaches you. Once you get good at it, your sense of self confidence and well being just seem to

radiate from you. You can almost always pick out somebody in a crowd who is involved in the arts.

That\'s kind of funny because I am in agreement

with you about Iraq.

How do you know that? He didn\'t take a

side. Remember..devil\'s advocate [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

That\'s kind of funny because I am in agreement with you about Iraq.

How do you know that? He didn\'t take a side.

Remember..devil\'s advocate [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Ok, to rephrase, I agree with the devil\'s advocate\'s position. But since he is getting

pretty emotional about it, I am assuming he is stating his belief.

Man of La Pancha

I can

understand that. I was involved in Taekwondo as a teenager. It was very rewarding. I wish I had time to go back

to it because I liked the increased flexibility, confidence, ability, and peace of mind. I find it strange,

however, that you find a lack of weight lifters in the martial arts. My friend actually goes to the gym and karate

class back-to-back. This guy is a tank. I wouldn\'t be surprised if he could kill a man with his bare hands, yet

he is also very gentle, kind, and...what\'s the word...honorable....humble...respectful...one of those words. All

of those words. This guy is awesome. Maybe we are just two exceptions to the rule. That may be true.

I\'d

like to hear about your experiences with martial arts if you ever have a second. It sounds interesting.

Default Re: Big vs. Small Penis

Both Pancho and

Belgareth make good points. IMHO.

Holmes

Default Re: Big vs. teeny weenies

Both Pancho and Belgareth make good points.

IMHO.

Holmes

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] yes

Karate may be

different, I\'ve never been involved in that art. Tae Kwon Do and Kung Foo are the two I have been involved in. In

either of those I have never seen a really muscular person who could keep up.

Phero Dude

That\'s kind of funny because I am in agreement

with you about Iraq.

In the 30 plus years I have been working out at various dojos I have seen many weight

lifters come and go. Not a single one has stayed with it for any length of time. I\'ve also seen quite a few

people drop out or lose skill when they developed too much muscle mass. But to be fair, the best in my dojo right

now is a lady with about 20 years ballet experience before she got into the arts. Dancers of either gender are

already a step ahead of us who never learned it.

Sometime go visit a dojo with women who have been practicing

for a few years. They are such a pleasure to watch because their movements are so graceful. While self defense is

worthwhile, the best reason to practice the arts is the conditioning, skill and self confidence it teaches you. Once

you get good at it, your sense of self confidence and well being just seem to radiate from you. You can almost

always pick out somebody in a crowd who is involved in the arts.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Hmmm...I like all this talk of dance. I love ballet and have always admired the strength and

grace of ballet dancers....nothing is worse than listening to idiots who lable ballet dancers as pussies; I know a

lot of them don\'t like pussy, but that certainly doesn\'t make them pussies. Having said that, latin dance is

my obsession bigtime. It is actually the reason that I started working out. My theory is that it helps to be a

narcissist if you want to be a dancer; though it is not essential, since I dance with enough fat slobs, however,

they will never look \"good\", meaning they will never look like sexy, powerful, graceful woman-eaters, which is

what I think Latin dancers should look like. Belgareth has got me thinking that maybe I should maybe stick to the

way I work out, if that is what his \"masters\" recommend for martial arts.

Banned User

Can anyone outline the difference between working

out with a small amount of weight versus much greater weight. I have heard things such as that using heavy weights

will build strength/power and size, while using small weights will only \"tone\" your muscles.

The reason I

want to get this straight is because I have limited options. I cannot/will not take the time to go to a gym. Thus, I

work out only at home. Since I live in a TINY apartment, there is not room for a proper set of weights or a weight

bench. You may find it hard to believe, but I really do live in a \"rabbit hutch\" over here. Thus, relatively

small dumbells is the only thing I can use. They are definitely doing me some good, increasing my size, and maybe my

strength. I am not sure about that one, because I don\'t know how to measure it. All I know is that I used to do

hundreds of reps each time I worked out, and now I am up to thousands, and seem to be adding on about 1000 reps per

week. Since the weights are not that heavy, I do all of my reps with both arms at the same time. Like if I am doing

curls, I do both arms at the same time. The one main thing that sucks is the time I have to spend to do thousands of

reps. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

yeah

doing 1000\'s is a waste of time...I feel ya, I was in your position for years...but now have a bigger

place...this month I\'m investing in a proper bench and set of free weights...I do a lot of stuff at home, so

running of to a gym is inconvenient for me at the moment.

Lots of low

intensity reps is primarily increasing stamina (blood flow to muscles, metabolic rate, glucose storage etc.),

whereas heavier weights are stressing your muscle fibres more. This causes you muscles to produce more fibres

(increase mass) to reduce the stress on the individual fibres, sharing the load.

Bang on the

money.

Good work Cpt.

Steve

I just bought

some heavyweight equipement, to get me in better shape, i also got a new programm from the internet.
    So hopefully

by the summer starts here in the Netherlands, i\'m back in good shape.
    The only thing i have to watch out for is

to get a healthy diet too.

DZorro,

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information