Close

I'm free... I'm free... I'm finally fr...

Default Do regional stereotypes dictate phero mixes?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi All,
    I am still very new here, and I\'m just having fun trying out some different mixes using

the AE/m and the newbie pack I currently have.(I\'m waiting for a few more products to arrive) Anyway, I put 1/3

SOE gelpack in the palm of my hand then mixed in 2 drops AE/m: 2 drops TE/m: and 2 drops SPMO and rubbed it into my

neck and jawline.
    Well, I had some great results. In fact, it was the first successful mix with TE/m in it

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] The big hit was a girl from the midwest (I\'d go into detail

about the hit, but I don\'t want to take up too much of your time) and it got me thinking about regional

stereotypes and a) the type of mone used b) certain products used and c) different quantities.
    Long story

short: I live in New England where the majority of people here tend to keep others at an arms length ( I know its

just a stereotype and doesn\'t ring true for everyone. I am quite the opposite myself... I treat everyone like

they were an old friend until they give me reason to treat them otherwise.) So would products and mixes heavy with

Nol be needed here, more so than in say... Dallas, where the girls seem to be much more open right off the bat.

I guess what I\'m asking all of the fine members of this great forum, is; are there any true or partialy true

stereotypes of your region or state (or country) and what product or mix have you gotten your most consistent

results with. I\'m just looking to see if certain mones or products work best in certain places... and perhaps

start an interesting discussion in the process.
    Goss,
    And please feel free to tell me to shut the HE!! up and

go away if my question offends anyone. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Default Re: Do regional stereotypes dictate phero mixes?

SHUT THE HE!! UP AND GO AWAY! YOUR QUESTION OFFENDS ME.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Nah, welcome to

the board (am I qualified to say that now?). Pull up a chair, we all have stories to tell.

Skirting the issue?

Me?

Posting irrelevant and tedious posts? Guilty.

(this was supposed to be beautiful...)

Steve

\"I

went to another country with my pheromones and all I got was this lousy t-shirt. (I gotcha, diagonally)\"

Default also

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    (I\'d go into detail about the hit, but I don\'t want to take up too

much of your time)

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Do tell. Methinks gory details are the order

of the day. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Steve

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    (I gotcha, diagonally)

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

LMAO! Pretty sneaky, sis.

Holmes

Journeyman

hey, you could be like me and post all of the time..... I bet I am getting to be

annoying...

Seriously though, post your stories. They are insightful to us new folks.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

I'm free... I'm free... I'm finally fr...

OK, here goes....
    I went into a Lenscrafters at a local mall for a new prescription for my

contacts... and as usual I didn\'t have an appointment. I walked up to the counter where two lovely young ladies

were seated, both very good looking. The first one to look up gave me my first DIHL for what seemed like quite a

while, but I\'m sure it was only a few seconds. All I could do was smile back until the other woman looked up and

asked what she could do for me. The DIHL girl snapped her head back down to a folder that she was holding, kinda

like she was embarrassed.
    I explained what I wanted, and asked if they had any appointments before 4:30 as I

had a meeting at 5, and she said that they didn\'t. I thanked her and said that I\'d call and make an

appointment in a day or so, after I looked at my schedule, smiled warmly at the first girl, and turned to leave.

Well I\'ll be damned... I hear the first girl say \'wait a minute\' and in a softer voice \' can\'t we

just squeeze him in right now?\' I was grinning from ear to ear as I walked back to the desk.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Sure enough, the other woman agreed and handed me a couple of forms

to fill out, and as I did so, they both complimented me on my cologne (I was trying out a small bottle of Bora Bora)

Just as I was finishing up, two people with appointments for that time showed up and they took me in first...WOOOO

HOOO... MONES RULE!!!!!
    Anyway... the DIHL girl opened up to me while giving me the pre-tests and screening

before my eye exam and contact fitting, touching my arm numerous times. I got pretty much her whole bio in 30 min,

and you couldn\'t get the smile off this girls face... well, mine either. This went on after I saw the doctor as

well, but unfortunately I did notice her spinning her engagement ring around and around on her finger.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] So there won\'t be anything beyond just flirting

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img], but it was a damn fine hit if I do say so myself

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]... and it got me in and finished before my meeting.
    There

were a few others after that with big smiles and lingering gazes, but nothing like that first girl. And NO, this

would have never happened if it wasn\'t for the mones... not a doubt in my mind. I can\'t wait to get my next

shipment sometime at the end of the week. I\'ll keep you posted.

Thread Information