Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Default I really wished this stuff would work

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I

really wished this stuff would work.

Looking back at 1.5 year of pheromone usage, I am really disappointed. I

remember how much fun it was in the beginning, trying out different products and combos, studying body language and

looking for hits. I bought SOE, AE, RM, APC, NPA(m), PI(m), PI(w), and WAGG.

I made an excel file with all

products and combos that I tried, and wrote down amount used and in what setting I used it, effect on myself and

effect on others. I concluded that large amounts of none effected my mood negatively (most of the time, but not

always).

I studied this forum, and read hit reports of people walking around in the mall, getting checked out by

girls that caught a whiff of their pheromones. So I tried the same thing, really expecting hits of some sort, but I

did not receive any hits at all.

Then I read that pheromones work better if you are interacting with people, so I

started to look for changes in people’s behaviour when I talked to them. But I got no different reactions at all.

Not from people I knew well, not from people I know a bit, or people I just met.

I really wished some pheromone

manufacture would make a super pheromone product that really worked. But I guess it is easier making 5-10 fake hit

reports a month, and let the placebo effect do the rest.

Default Re: I really wished this stuff would work

me too

Journeyman

ironration, I have so far had similar experiences, although with a smaller number of products than you have, and

for only the past 2 months. I have noticed confidence-boost effects internally, but have yet to see any unusual

reactions from people. I have seen slight reactions from women, but they seem to be in the range of normality.

I

am curious about a few things, if you care to reveal them. Are you young or middle-aged? Thin, heavy, or muscular?

What part of the globe do you live in? I feel these factors may influence how well pheromones work for people. A

have a theory that muscular guys have much better results with pheromones than the rest of the population.

I

myself am 44, live in southwest U.S., and am thin. 5\'11\", 156 lbs. Do hikes of 4-10 miles most weekends.

Doctors tell me I\'m in great cardio shape, but in spite of working out at gyms fairly often, I don\'t have much

visible musculature. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] A few people at the gym, after looking at

me, have been shocked at how much weight I can lift.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

AzMike

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I really wished this stuff would

work.

Looking back at 1.5 year of pheromone usage, I am really disappointed. I remember how much fun it was in

the beginning, trying out different products and combos, studying body language and looking for hits. I bought SOE,

AE, RM, APC, NPA(m), PI(m), PI(w), and WAGG.

I made an excel file with all products and combos that I tried, and

wrote down amount used and in what setting I used it, effect on myself and effect on others. I concluded that large

amounts of none effected my mood negatively (most of the time, but not always).

I studied this forum, and read

hit reports of people walking around in the mall, getting checked out by girls that caught a whiff of their

pheromones. So I tried the same thing, really expecting hits of some sort, but I did not receive any hits at

all.

Then I read that pheromones work better if you are interacting with people, so I started to look for changes

in people’s behaviour when I talked to them. But I got no different reactions at all. Not from people I knew well,

not from people I know a bit, or people I just met.

I really wished some pheromone manufacture would make a super

pheromone product that really worked. But I guess it is easier making 5-10 fake hit reports a month, and let the

placebo effect do the rest.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Who is writing fake hit reports?

Phero Pro

Ironration,

Sorry to hear that after 1.5 years, the pheros still haven\'t worked for ya.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Hmm and the only thing that has afected someone so far (you) is

large amounts of -none. (scratching head) Hell after three drops of PI/m, I\'m almost guarenteed to have people

clearing out of the seat next to me, in front of me, and behind me. Only the most biggest guys would sit next to me

after two drops of RM. They also get up, take a step back, bow slightly and gesture that it\'s ok for me to get

up [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] . I\'m still perplexed when this happens.

With -none

and any mixes containing -none it\'s pretty much like me putting on bait and seeing what fish I catch. Some of

the time it\'s absoulutely nothing. Other times I get a some nibbles that progress into decent catches. And on

those rare occasions, I get swallowed whole before I can do anything.

It is impossible to say for certain what is

responsible for these hits. The pheros, you\'re looks, personality etc . . . . are all responsible in varying

degrees, Before pheros that rare ocassion would only happen once every two years. Now its on the average of once

every month.

As for those of you that want pheros to be a magic bullet, they won\'t. If you wish to use that

analogy then they may be capable of shattering through anyone\'s defenses and pierce the heart, but you still have

to hit the target. You still have to pull the trigger. You still have to know what the hell to do after you\'ve

hit the target (guilty [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] ). Hell do you know if you\'ve even hit

the target since we\'re all shooting blindfolded here.

--------------------

<font color=\"blue\">

-SwingerMD </font>

With -none and any mixes containing

-none it\'s pretty much like me putting on bait and seeing what fish I catch. Some of the time it\'s absoulutely

nothing. Other times I get a some nibbles that progress into decent catches. And on those rare occasions, I get

swallowed whole before I can do anything.

Well put

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

I really wished some pheromone

manufacture would make a super pheromone product that really worked. But I guess it is easier making 5-10 fake hit

reports a month, and let the placebo effect do the rest.

Well obviously since you aren\'t getting any hits, all of us are spending lots of time writing up fake hit

reports to fool everyone out of their money.

I don\'t mean to sound harsh, but maybe it\'s you. Pheros

are only one aspect that help you. If you need say an 85% tbreshold for a girl to consider you a potential mate,

Pheros may only boost your appeal 10 - 15%. These numerous are completely made up, but pheros are only one of many

factors.

I\'ve taken a girl home from the bar every time I\'ve gone out in the past 2 months (not

necessarily having sex w/them some are walks home, some are goodnight kisses, some are more...)
    But that only

comes off a lot of failure. I still consider all of that success, even though I\'m not getting \"laid\" every

night as I guess one would hope with pheros.

take care,
    JDM

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

1.5 years is a long time, enough to where your body and approach might have drifted off kilter along

with pheromone use.

I believe changing things, trying new approaches, and taking breaks are crucial. I would

take a break for up to a month, look at my personal hormones, review bathing habits (too much?), limit masturbation,

try supplements (e.g., Maca root, DHEA??); etc. Go as far as you can without mones, then try again, a little at a

time. Your own natural mones need a chance to rebuild and optimize, perhaps.

Then you might try to

\"purify\" your behavior and attitude around women, so that it is not \'hit focused\', and is more \'whole

relationship\' based. This can be practiced.

I thought I did remember you mentioning you had more hits

after laying off the mones and bathing.

In other words, back to square one. Everything new and unlike what

you did before. But I think it is unquestionable that pheromones affect all of us. There are some new products out

there (e.g. Pherone), and aphrodisiac perfumes (e.g., Crimson Phoenix perfumes) that are worth trying.

Have

you tried WAGG by itself, or with a bit of AE?

How do women typically react around you? That is crucial.

I really wished some pheromone manufacture would

make a super pheromone product that really worked. But I guess it is easier making 5-10 fake hit reports a month,

and let the placebo effect do the rest.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> .

I felt the same way

for a while. But I now know that pheros work. On me the wearer as well as those around me. I first tried PI/m

without doing any research and found out that several drops can make me very aggressive and I wanted people to

bother me so I could hurt them...and those around me fearful. Then I found this site and found about mone OD

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]. Being a lone wolf type I eventually purchased some SOE. I have

noticed that people are far more relaxed around me at work now, friendlier even. In fact SOE tends to make ME feel

more relaxed and friendly as well. No DIHL, or outrageous hits yet, but pheromones have made a difference.

Today I used half a pack of SOE gel, and about 1 drop of PI. My mood was normal most of the day, except

when my computer started to bugg me during work (happened several times in the morning). I felt rage and could

barely control myself from destroying the computer with my hands.

Normally, I am not an agressive person, so

none obviously increases the likelihood of me becomming angry. Still, it does not translate to hits, or anything

else that is really useful for me.

Journeyman

Jamesdean is correct with his assessment. I don\'t post much, but I\'ve always preached that

pheros aren\'t magic potions, they don\'t hypnotize people ya know. Following his analogy, let\'s say you

need an arbitrary 85% threshold to get a response from a woman. If you\'re FUGLY, you\'re starting at like 20%.

Add on a good personality/sense of humor, that brings you up to 50%. Add in pheros, and you get 10-15% extra, now

you\'re up to 60-65%, which still puts you below the needed 85%. Get the idea?

I\'m not insinuating

anything personal about you, other than maybe you need to re-examine other aspects of your persona. Are you

physically attractive? Do you have the classic qualities most women look for in men in the first place? If

you\'re working with the short end of the stick, pheros aren\'t gonna help much. Sorry to say. If you splash

-none onto a midget, will this suddenly make him the alpha male among a group of muscular jocks?

Wouldn\'t people notice pheromones on an ugly person too? Not all of the \"hits\" are sexual. For instance,

when a man goes into a dihl with me, I don\'t assume it is because he is having sexual thoughts, just that

pheromones draw people\'s attention, and they visibly react often with eye contact.

I was under the assumption

this guy wasn\'t even getting that, not that he couldn\'t close the deal from there.

Wouldn\'t people notice pheromones on an ugly

person too? Not all of the \"hits\" are sexual. For instance, when a man goes into a dihl with me, I don\'t

assume it is because he is having sexual thoughts, just that pheromones draw people\'s attention, and they visibly

react often with eye contact.

That\'s right.

Holmes

Well, I am not ugly, I am in decent shape, but my looks are probably a bit below average. Still, if

pheromones really worked correctly, I think I would get some kind of reaction positive or negative. (Except being

pissed off when I use none)

1.5 years is a long time, enough to where your body

and approach might have drifted off kilter along with pheromone use.

I believe changing things, trying new

approaches, and taking breaks are crucial. I would take a break for up to a month, look at my personal hormones,

review bathing habits (too much?), limit masturbation, try supplements (e.g., Maca root, DHEA??); etc. Go as far as

you can without mones, then try again, a little at a time. Your own natural mones need a chance to rebuild and

optimize, perhaps.

Then you might try to \"purify\" your behavior and attitude around women, so that it is not

\'hit focused\', and is more \'whole relationship\' based. This can be practiced.

I thought I did

remember you mentioning you had more hits after laying off the mones and bathing.

In other words, back to square

one. Everything new and unlike what you did before. But I think it is unquestionable that pheromones affect all of

us. There are some new products out there (e.g. Pherone), and aphrodisiac perfumes (e.g., Crimson Phoenix perfumes)

that are worth trying.

Have you tried WAGG by itself, or with a bit of AE?

How do women typically react around

you? That is crucial.

Phero Enthusiast

I didn\'t intend for this to turn into a discussion of the OP\'s looks, so I apologize if I steered

us in that direction.

Looks are only a single factor as well, and apparently mean much less for men looking to

meet women than vice versa.

Unfortunately none of us have this game we play figured out yet. I don\'t know if

we\'d be happy if we did. The process and \"the hunt\" are what inspires us. Perhaps this is why once we get

womene we (a) don\'t know what to do with them or (b) lose interest.

Anyway, I think pheros work but not in

the way we\'d all like them to be. However there is one caveat, I\'m really skeptical of -none. I don\'t

believe I\'ve ever had solid hits wearing \"just -none products.

take care,
    JDM

I don\'t know if we\'d be happy if

we did. The process and \"the hunt\" are what inspires us. Perhaps this is why once we get womene we (a) don\'t

know what to do with them or (b) lose interest.

I hope you

are speaking for yourself. For me the best part comes after you have found a good woman, it\'s a shame that there

are as few good women as good men. With a good woman, it only gets better over time. You learn about each other and

and all the little things that really please your partner. Add mones to that and things can get pretty wild!

Journeyman

Well, I am not ugly, I am in decent shape, but my

looks are probably a bit below average. Still, if pheromones really worked correctly, I think I would get some kind

of reaction positive or negative. (Except being pissed off when I use none)

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">
    I myself am not ugly, but certainly not a hottie, just somewhere in the middle. Significantly

thinner than the average dude, tho.

I haven\'t noticed being pissed off when wearing -none. I did notice some

\"confidence boosting\" effects, but now that I think of it, it was while using PPA/m, not while wearing TE/m. I

only did 5-6 tests with PPA/m, and not since mid-October, and still have a huge amount of that product left. Almost

all my testing has been with TE/m the past 6 weeks. Maybe I should switch gears and go back to PPA/m for

awhile.

Which brings me to a question: Why do so few posts mention PPA? Do most people here consider it to be a

low-end product? Has anybody else even used PPA during the past 2 months?

AzMike

AzMike writes:
    Which brings me to a question:

Why do so few posts mention PPA? Do most people here consider it to be a low-end product? Has anybody else even used

PPA during the past 2 months?

I really like PPA. It\'s nearly

a fool proof androstenone product wherein it\'s hard to overdose with it. (Main problem with most people and

\'mones is that I think that they are overdosing on them. Maybe not a noticable, you smell like a wolverine held

you down and pee\'ed and musked all over you overdose, but I\'ve noticed that I get slight repulsion (target

intrigued, but doesn\'t want to actually close in for physical contact) with applications that some might consider

\"normal.\")

I\'ve noticed that when I use PPA that there is increase in physical contact of the

\"touchy/feely/lovey\" type, whereas the stronger \'none products like Rogue Male and Primal Instinct are a

little more difficult to use in terms of obtaining the same type of reactions.

I usually apply PPA with a dab

shared between each side of the neck, a dab shared on the wrists, and maybe if I\'m feeling adventurous - a dab on

the upper chest spread downwards. No more than three light dabs though. I\'ve got it right behind SOE, Pheromax

(new), and The Edge/SPMO combo and just ahead of WAGG-N, Primal Instinct, NPA, and Rogue Male in terms of noticable

effects on my intended target. It\'s my product of choice for application during the early part of the second

week after menstruation. (Yeah, I\'ve got the whole thing setup on a timetable as far as which products work best

during certain points in the month, and/or for specific emotional/physical times/situations. Crap, as long as you

invest the dinero, you might as well put a little work into making sure that this stuff is as effective as

possible.)

Journeyman

I guess I am just looking for a good mix to start out with.... since I have SOE and PI/m.... I don\'t want to

use too much SOE.....

Stranger

well that just sucks for you. Cause I have only used pheromones for a little under two weeks, and boy

do they work for me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] !

I got mine!

Holmes

Stranger

Default I really see this stuff is working!

Hey man!

Too bad it ain\'t workin\' 4 ya\', but I tell U 4 sure, it workd AMAZING over herre. Two days in

arow now I have had women approaching me allthetime. Chatty, looksy, touchy, flirty, everything I would want really.

I\'m stunned, it\'s really extraordinary effect. Why haven\'t I tried this more b4? But the keyword is that

you\'re not to notice anythinig if you don\'t get close to them. But walking by and talking etc. does the trick.

They are following me now...

I\'m on AE! Hope the FX lasts

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Hope U find sumethin\' working soon.

Cheers

Phero Pro

Default Re: I really see this stuff is working!

How much of the AE have you been using?

Who is writing fake hit

reports?

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

Too bad it ain\'t workin\' 4 ya\', but I tell U 4 sure, it workd

AMAZING over herre. Two days in arow now I have had women approaching me allthetime. Chatty, looksy, touchy, flirty,

everything I would want really. I\'m stunned, it\'s really extraordinary effect. Why haven\'t I tried this

more b4? But the keyword is that you\'re not to notice anythinig if you don\'t get close to them. But walking by

and talking etc. does the trick. They are following me now...

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I rest my case.

Maybe some people are trolling (I\'m not suggesting that that poster is), but the majority of people

come here to say that they are genuinely pleased with their results, just because you didn\'t get results doesnt

make them liers.

Well said CK!

Cetainly no less believable than using pheros for a year and a half w/out any

results. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Im going to order some Perfect 10 in time for the new year lol. Straight after some heavy duty stuff for New years

eve party - you know something that works over all that smoke etc.

cuddlebear

Hey, I wanted to address the \"fake hit reports\" issue.

Perhaps some of the reports have been

fake or exaggerated. But please don\'t think that all of the hit reports on this forum are just pulled out of the

air. Mine aren\'t.

The frustrating thing, for me anyway, is that I can get a hit with something one day and no

hits the next day with the same thing. What I wouldn\'t do for a little more consistency/dependability. But we

just don\'t know enough yet to get guaranteed hits, or if someone does, they aren\'t talking.

I feel sorry

for anyone who has spent the money and achieved no results. There are times when I don\'t get any results

either, but the times where I have were so extraordinary that I can\'t explain it any other way.

Keep trying,

and read everything you can.

I think you can trust that the majority of the \"hit reports\" are for real.

There are many long-time users on the forum. I myself have used mones for 8 years. If they were useless, you can

bet I would have channeled those dollars elsewhere.

PM me if I can be of any assistance.

Cuddles

The frustrating thing, for me anyway, is that I

can get a hit with something one day and no hits the next day with the same thing. What I wouldn\'t do for a

little more consistency/dependability. But we just don\'t know enough yet to get guaranteed hits, or if someone

does, they aren\'t talking.

This is what my no. 1 problem with

pheromones are. I know what works for me, but I don\'t know when it will work for me.

I am not sure how many

of you have this same problem, but it is very frustrating when you get crazy amounts of hits one day and none at all

wearing the same thing on another day.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information