Close

Journeyman

Default 7:3, PCC & NPA/w mix...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    In a small

sample perfume atomizer, I\'ve mixed up a mix using PCC, 7 drops, & NPA/w, 3 drops. I made up 5 days worth,

filled the bottle to the top with Amirage perfume. I think the bottle holds, maybe, 3 mls. Used 4 sprays, one on

each side of neck and one in the crook of each arm. I rubbed my wrists into the crooks of my arms, & the back of

my hands on my neck to disperse it some. Am about to head off to work. My boss is going to let us leave early, due

to the holiday. I\'ve volunteered to stay the full 8 hrs. I\'ll be the only one working in my area, and

hopefully my intended target will feel more at ease coming over if I\'m there alone

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. Will let you know how it goes tomarrow. Randa

Default Re: 7:3, PCC & NPA/w mix...

Good

luck! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Journeyman

Default Re: 7:3, PCC & NPA/w mix...

Update: I

went to work last night, wore my new mix, didn\'t get to see my intended target but apparently he saw me. One of

the girls I work with said he was in the area next to ours (supposedly working on a machine), she said he kept

watching me from behind a machine. She said it looked like he wasn\'t actually working on the machine, but that

every so often he would run the machine for just a few seconds and stop it mid-cycle, kindof to make it look like he

was working.

Anyways, I think this mix will get more testing. I got a hug/hair-fluffing from a young guy (about

21). He came up behind me, wrapped his arm round my head & fluffed away. When he got done, he said \'aww,

I\'m just kidding\' & gave me a little hug.

Later, when my friend & I were on break, we were sitting

in the break area & the big Alpha came out & sat with his back towards us. There were three of us behind

him. He turned around twice and looked as if he were looking for someone/thing. Then, he kind of zeroed in on our

table. Not sure if he zeroed in on me or not.

Also, there\'s a 2 1/2 hour overlap between my shift & the

first shift. While we were working in our area, they work next to us in theirs. About 45 minutes after our shift

started, we noticed that the chit-chat that we were overhearing from them was of a very sexy nature. The guys were

talking about being big fans of poon-tang. The girls were all guffawing and giving it right back at the guys. This

continued right up till they left.

I won\'t have an opportunity to test till after the holidays, but I will

definitely keep testing this mix for awhile. Hopefully, this one\'s got some substance to it. Randa

Thread Information