Close

Stranger

Default newbie, tried on TE and SOE gel

visit-red-300x50PNG
    hi

everyone:

i guess a little about myself first, im 24, 5\'11, 155lbs asian male. i have no problem getting

looks or having girls shown interest, i just have problem approching them. i guess i need to know that they are

definitely interested before i\'ll make a move, and the fact that im pretty picky doesn\'t help. So i got my

newbie pack, and i can\'t smell any BO, or moose urine as somepeople have put it, in TE. I actually kind of like

the smell of TE. First day i tried 1:1 TE:musk oil, two sparys on my wrist and dabbed my wrist on my neck, covered

with AXE all over. First reaction was from a guy at a restaurant, he turned his head as if someone tapped him on the

shoulder and had that DIHL look, not what i was looking for, but a reaction is a reaction. what convinced me this

stuff really works was on saturday when my friends and i went out to a club. The signs came from my bestfriend\'s

girlfriend. I had on TE:musk oil at a 3:1 ratio, two sparys on my chest and a whole pack of SOE gel on forearm and

neck,and AXE only under armpits. First she uttered the words \"im so hot\", then came DIHL, then out of nowhere

she asked me for my cell phone number(mind you we never talk outside of the group, and no, im not going to do pursue

her). Thoughtout the night she and quite a few other girls gave me looks, one of those \"i have a crush on him\"

looks. from my guy friends, they were more touchy feely, even the guy who prides himself on being macho. another

thing that caught me off guard was when i went to the bathroom, there was no one there except me and some guy in the

toilet stall(with the door closed), out of no where he called out my name and i realized it was a friend from our

group. I asked him \"how did you know it was me?\" he said \"it\'s your scent\". I asked him if i smelled bad

thinking i must have ODed, but he said no. as for effects on myself, i felt like i was radiating heat, kind of like

having a light fever, but in a good way. My next purchase would be either WAGG or SOE. could anyone tell me the

difference between those two and which you prefer? i like the smell of SOE gel. also, anyone has any success with

ppa?

thanks

Banned User

Default Re: newbie, tried on TE and SOE gel

PPA/w

is pretty good, WAGG and SOE are great. SOE has nol and rone, WAGG has........ no one knows. Different pheromones,

different effect. Oh yea, SOE rollon smells a little different than the packs (the scent is a little \"sharper\"

to me) I would go with the packs unless you want to start mixing. If so, I would suggest the oil and a good cover

(Aqua Di Gio blends in great with SOE [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]). You can also get 7 packs of

SOE and WAGG to have more to experiment with.

Stranger

ppa/w...does that \"w\" stand for woman? the reason i asked about wagg and soe is because i\'ll be going on

interviews in the near future, and i want to be perceived as friendly, likeable, and someone who is respectable. If

there are products out there works better for that kinds of situation, any input will be appreciated.

thanks

Whynot,
    Thanks for the great report.
    Yes, the \"w\" stands for women\'s. WAGG sounds like a good bet for a

job interview. It has no added fragrance, so you could mix it with the SOE.

Bruce

Stranger

Do

guys use pheros for women?

Some of

us have. A lot of the women\'s products have nol, which cheers users and targets up. The have copulins, which

attract men to women, but some of us have tried that because it boosts testersterone, helping your natural pheromone

signature, and also because of the social validation theory (do a search). Also, there is something that starts

with benz or something in TE and NPA products for women that is a mood enhancer for men, so some of us have used

that as amood booster for ourselves, or just to see what happens.

Thread Information