Close

Hybrid View

Banned User

Default -Mones bypass a female\'s \"type\"

Well...I think so, to a certain extent [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

As men go, we almost

always agree on another woman\'s beauty. Men across any \"boundaries\" can agree and usually unanimously on the

attractiveness of any female, no matter any difference in \"type\". I believe most guys really don\'t have a

type, rarely would a guy be approached by a attractive girl and turn her down or not pay attention because she

isn\'t his type. I guess it\'s best observed in situations such as celebrities. One attractive girl is usually

agreed upon by all men, while women are more sect based even with famous males....One girl can find one man very

attractive and her friend may not see anything in him. So the height of female attraction to a male is much more

limited than general male attraction to any given female.

It has to do a lot with evolution and though it may

not as great sounding for the guys that like to sleep around. It still serves a purpose. Girls not absolute, but in

general are looking for more security, so a compilation of looks of which the girl grew up around may appeal more,

or certain traits. Imagine 10 women fighting over the same man? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] The

pheromones can at times bypass some of a woman\'s preconceived motions and give her those feelings (subconciously)

that she is desiring, and may overlook a lot all togheter.

Have any of you guys been told by ladies that

\"wow usually you aren\'t my type\" or something like that? Have you noticed anything such as that? A man

getting responses from so many women of different taste may be a sign.

Phero Dude

bump great post

"I believe most guys really

don't have a type, rarely would a guy be approached by a attractive girl and turn her down or not pay attention

because she isn't his type."
    I don't know about that. I see attractive jail bait, hoes, bimbos and

total bitches I'd walk right by, even if they bit me on the ass. It's easy getting laid, but rarely worth the

bother if you don't connect with her on some other level.

I have women tell me I'm not usually their "type"

all the time, in fact for many years before I used 'mones. The frequency is about the same with or without

'mones.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

TM had some great posts, funny when he

was jokng but very intelligent when he was serious.

Phero Dude

what people prefer is different from

what's out in the field. i prefer paris hilton and tara reid party girls but if a girl is hot i can careless. i

find jlo hot but given the choice i'll take paris. i think for women it's the same, they prefer something but if

you can get them horny it doesn't matter.

I don't believe that women (or men

for that matter) have "types". Many have a notion of what they think that they want (that they've convinced

themselves is what they want). I don't know how many times I've heard (without mones), I don't normally date

short guys but there's something about you. etc. I'm sure many of you have heard things of the same context. I

don't how many times I've gone out with girls that I normally wouldn't date just because there's something

different about that one (mystery). A Type is merely a safety net of what you think you want. Well for me I guess

it's kind of a weeding device that women probably do the same with. Most girls will be ruled out by type however

the ones that aren't the type and know they aren't the type and go for it anyways stand out in my mind and are

usually the chosen. So maybe my type is "not my type". Make sense? It's not that women won't date men shorter

than them, women won't date men who seem inferior to them IMHO.

Thumbs up

Pyke,

You are

right.

HK45Mark23

Enlightened One

A few points the pheromones do seem

to rewrite that very narrow attraction thing that has been mentioned in female tastes in men - they have to be more

selective - its a way of finding the best mate and once they are with him most of the time they become at least a

bit more faithful (of course they can always cheat on a guy at some point that is nature) 250% more likley around

Period time.

In terms of the pheromones well i can say they do rewrite the rules and the "type" for that

woman. At least in my experience more often that not.

All i know with the pheromones is what i read here my

own personal experiences from 7 years of usages. They have a fairly big impact for me therefore i keep using

them.

[QUOTE=Watcher]A few points the

pheromones do seem to rewrite that very narrow attraction thing that has been mentioned in female tastes in men -

they have to be more selective - its a way of finding the best mate and once they are with him most of the time they

become at least a bit more faithful (of course they can always cheat on a guy at some point that is nature)[QUOTE]

I don't think that females are any more selective than men. Try going up to an undesirable girl and see if

she's very selective. Most guys just thinks that girls are more selective because they'll see some gorgeous piece

of ass and notice that they're not in (She's very selective). Well an attractive male is the same way.

And

it is not in a woman's nature to cheat I think it's the opposite, it is a woman's nature to be faithful and

loyal. BUT it is HUMAN nature to fulfill needs that are not being met.

Enlightened One

pyke women are according to research

more thant 250% more likley to cheat on their partner during ovulation than not - its a tossup between faithfulness

and then the genetic desire to get different sperm just in case their partner is not fertile enough.

Im sure

james kohl and other members of this forum will pop up with the research.

Undisarable girls of course are

less selective but more attractive women need to be more selective in responding to men because they get more

attention than the ugly one.

Just because a woman is 250% more

likely (not that something of this nature can really be "proven") Does not mean it is her nature to cheat. People

in general toy around with the idea a lot, but follow through usually when they have good reason. I can just as

easily say, Men are 333% more likely to cheat when they are on vacation, it is their nature. I know I have no

research to back it up, but could you deny that statement?

Quote Originally Posted by Watcher
    Undisarable girls of course are less

selective but more attractive women need to be more selective in responding to men because they get more attention

than the ugly one.
    But wouldn't you agree that this statement can apply to men? Attractive men get more

attention from more women then the ugly ones, and are selective.

Attractive people become selective. You don't

want to date/screw/befriend anybody when you have choices.

Enlightened One

yes attractive people become more

selective like me - but when it comes to guys the attractive females are usually insecure and often hook up with

ugly guys instead.

You come at this discussion from a useful viewpoint keep it up

yes attractive people

become more selective like me - but when it comes to guys the attractive females are usually insecure and often hook

up with ugly guys instead.
    Men judge women almost solely on physical attractiveness, Women actually care

about personality (WTF?) and her hooking up with the ugly guy is probably her hitting the jackpot. Or like you said

maybe a shot of insecurity and knowing that the pizza faced kid is a sure deal. Of course a good looking guy with a

great personality is usually the real Ideal. I'm a good looking guy myself and usually feel like I'm on top of

the world just because of that.

Girls seem to always be wondering where they are on the social ladder at

almost all times, they wonder what the guys think about them and wonder what the girls think about them and they

will place a judgement on everybody themselves in order to see where they measure up. I think that they make

themselves paranoid and insecure. Or it's just the hormones. And this is what gives us the "hunters" or

"selectors" the real advantage. We are stable, and our hormones are stable.

You know what I forgot what I was

talking about, hope this makes and is relevent to the topic.

" And it is not in a

woman's nature to cheat I think it's the opposite, it is a woman's nature to be faithful and loyal."

My long experience with married women is the opposite. They're just likely to cheat as men, but are much more

sneaky.
    "I'm just a dirty hornytoad" -Gegogi

I'm not saying that girls don't

cheat, I'm saying that they aren't more likely to than guys are. I've had a lot of flings with "taken" girls (of

course I wouldn't have done so if I knew they boyfriends), but I know just as many guys who cheat and lets face it,

cheaters are sneaky. I've never met a cheater that wasn't. Of course I would never do such a thing.

never (mones or not)has

a girl told me "usualy you would not be my type.." well i cant event get to tell me "your not my type" so i may not

be a reference (or i may be an alien... :P )

Wow, I just responded to you on the

other thread. You just seem like you're down on your luck. The mones aren't going to be of much help until you

get your self esteem issues up. Hell, try aiming low and working your way up.

Enlightened One

Where is SRH anyway and

fulltiltredhead and jambat ?

Where is SRH anyway

and fulltiltredhead and jambat ?

jambat just disappeared, like you did for a while.

FTR,

some guys were ragging her a$$, so she got pissed and left.

SRH, about the time some people got banned for

hijacking threads, she decided to stop posting.
    Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite.
    --Lazarus Long

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I wondered whether certain

heated discusssions of religion here might have been become problematic for jambat at the time. I didn't see much

of him after that.
    DrSmellThis (creator of P H E R O S)

Enlightened One

Thanks guys lets not go into it to

much

Back to the discussion that was "how to bypass her "thpe" with pheromones.

It has been proven at

lest in my pheromone usage experience that a strong pheromone signature helps significantly to bypass any natural

types she may prefer.

Thread Information