Close

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Banned User

Default Morality, Maturity and Mones

visit-red-300x50PNG
    It\'s been

awhile since morality and mone use have been addressed specifically as a Thread Topic. With all the newer members

now with us I thought it would be a good time to discus the issue. I am most interested to read the thoughts on this

subject from some of these newer and younger, teenage and early 20\'s, members.

I have been using mones

with both social and (finally) sexual success for the past 6 months or so. With the social mixes I use, my life is

much better all the way around. People are happy to be around me and very friendly toward me. I am a nice person but

a bit reclusive and mone\'s have made social interaction very easy for me. My world is different now. I don\'t

see a morality issue at all in the positive reactions I get from using mone\'s socially.

As for my sexual

success with mone\'s, Hmmm,,, here we go.

I have had one sexual (semi on-going) relationship using

mone\'s. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that the relationship would never have happened were it not for

mone\'s!!!! The woman is 17 years younger than me and is DDG, which is quite rare where I live. The use of

social mone\'s got me in the door. My charm, my whit, my overall wonderful personality and mone\'s got us into

bed together. She ain\'t complaining and neither am I but it never would have happened without the mone\'s. We

haven\'t talked about a future together. I don\'t really see a long term relationship with her but both she and

I have found a good friend in each other and this is a very positive thing. A positive thing that never would have

happened if not for the mone\'s. I have no intention telling her I\'m on the \"juice\"!!!!

Was it

immoral of me to use mone\'s to get her into bed? Now that we are good friends, is it immoral of me not to tell

her about mone\'s?

I\'m an older man and somewhat mellowed by age. I wonder what it would have been like

for me to have used mone\'s when I was younger. Looking back on my life as a younger man I don\'t think it would

have been good for me to use them. It\'s important to note here that I don\'t think mone\'s are in any way

like ruffie\'s. The use of mone\'s DOES NOT cause anybody to do anything against their will but they are very

influential and in some settings they are powerfully influential. This would not have been a good thing for me to

have had when I was younger. Please note in my last sentence the use of \" I \". I am speaking for myself and not

generalizing. I will expand on my reasons for believing this as reply\'s are made to this thread.

Banned User

Default Re: Morality, Maturity and Mones

I can see

where you are coming from.. You say wouldn\'t been good for your own personal development if you would have used

mones at a younger age, but what does it have to do with morality?

Anyone

know where I can get some roofies?

Journeyman

When

discussing the moral issue of pheromone use, one would have to state by what \"morals\" they are judging.

Federal, State, Local Law \"morals\"? Christian morals? Muslim morals? I say as long as they stay within the

law, pheromone users can and should buy and use pheromones at their own discretion, just as with any other everyday

consumer goods. Comparing pheromones to spikes, mickeys, roofies, is bullshit. All those are drugs used to

incapacitate someone against their will and have sex with them in their weakened state. Pheromones just increase

your desireability towards the opposite sex. I guess there should be laws against working out at the gym as well,

because that does damn near the same thing, and with more solid results. Push-ups bras and make-up for women.

Those should be heavily regulated as well I suppose? See what I mean about bullshit?

Slinger

Default The Universal Ethical Principle

It\'s

phrased differently in different languages in almost all cultures. Philosophers come to the same conclusion as

theologians.

Most of us know it as \"Do unto others as we would have others do unto us.\"

The question

then becomes, we we be happy to find out that our new spouse used pheromones to attract us and get us to

commit?

Personally, I don\'t think I\'d have a problem with that.

Banned User

Here\'s

my take on it. If it isn\'t hurting anyone, go for it. Many of these products put people in a good mood. Is there

anything immoral about making someone happier? We all do different things to make ourselves more attractive to the

opposite sex. Phero\'s are no different. They don\'t make a person do something that they wouldn\'t ordinarily

do. This topic is such an individual thing. Everyone has their own opinion and will have to decide for themselves

whether it\'s ethical, or not, to use them. For myself, it\'s no different then putting on a good cologne in

hopes that the scent will attract the opposite sex. The funny thing is, that no one would ever question someone

using a nice cologne to accomplish what we here are trying to accomplish with phero\'s.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Brian

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Anyone know where I can get some roofies?

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I\'ll hook ya up. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Anyone know where I can get some roofies?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I\'ll hook ya up. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<hr

That\'s what Elana\'s been using on the forum members all along.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Nope.

That\'s kiddie stuff. I use the good stuff on my forum peeps [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Banned User

Nice to

know that your not skimping on the crap! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

The one

distinction from other \'attractiveness enhancers\' (like clothes, cologne, makeup, charm, conversation, fit

body, etc.) is that pheros operate on the unconscious. The other things I mentioned are perceived consciously and

the viewer understands consciously about the attractiveness (she sees the clothes or whatever, and decides

consciously what that means to her). Pheros, if they operate like we think, bypass the conscious perception and work

deep in the limbic and/or reptilian brain. They work whether targets consciously perceive an odor or not.

And

that\'s why phero use is exciting. We like to hit our \'victim\' with pheros unawares. Thus the cologne

\'cover\', to secretly influence our target without her conscious knowledge. I don\'t think many of us would

admit to the target that we were using the \'juice\', although I may be wrong about that. I myself certainly

don\'t admit it to anyone.

I don\'t have a problem with the sneaky side of it, because I accept my own

sneakiness and get a little thrill out of being more \'attractive\' than my genetics and obvious traits would

indicate. Others may find covert influence unethical, and I can\'t argue with that - I see the point. But I\'ll

still just go ahead and admit the ethics are dubious at best, and keep trying to score with women I don\'t deserve

(by nature). It\'s my dirty little secret.

Default Score one (or more...)

Score one for the

competitive advantage of intelligence.

I think a case can be made that women have spread their legs for dumb

jocks far too much for the true advancement of the human species. Intelligence should be rewarded more and I think

the intelligent use of pheromones might just do that.

Phero Dude

Default Re: Score one (or more...)

Good point

Whitehall! I\'ve gotta experiment with mones other than at bars. I doubt that they will work as well at the gym

with sweat involved. I\'m definitely looking forward to testing at a popular bech here in Mpls. Unfortunately that

will not be for another 7 months! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

I agree - the

beta male (or omega!) that lurks on the fringes while the alphas fight it out, and sneaks over to the female while

the \'real\' males are distracted, passes his genes along as surely as the \'noble\' alphas. There\'s room

for a little sneakiness in the gene pool!

Plus I don\'t want to overstate the possible shady ethics of phero

use. The case mentioned of drug rape is different on many grounds from unconscious attractiveness enhancement from

phero use. The drug rapist obliterates his victim\'s will and ability to resist - then he rapes her. A phero user

makes himself more attractive in an unconscious way, but he doesn\'t nullify the target\'s will. He attempts to

influence her to follow his will, and he does it in a way not obvious, but her will is still intact. No one is

compelled to submit to an attractive seducer, even though we may find it tempting to do so.

Pheromones

are especially effective in libraries....

Pheromones are especially effective in

libraries....

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yes, they are indeed.

Phero Dude

If you do something

that makes someone feel good.

If you do something that makes them have a good time.

If they have a good time

or feel good when they wouldn\'t have if you hadn\'t done the thing.

Are you hurting them?

I don\'t

think so.

If pheros can make someone feel good you are improving their life as well as your own.

xvs writes:

If they have a good time or feel good when they

wouldn\'t have if you hadn\'t done the thing.

Are you hurting them?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

The potential problems/moral issues with the use of pheromones is several:

1. They are

supposedly working on the subconscious level, where they are purportedly affecting/adjusting individuals perceptions

and reactions covertly. Would the use of synthetic pheromones to alter the perceptions and thoughts (and primarily

sexual feelings) of people through the subconscious via subterfuge be deemed as acceptable or normal by society?

The use of synthetic pheromones has the potential to change the process of natural selection. Where an individual

may not have found a person attractive/appealing/desirable without the use of pheromones, they now find the

pheromone user engaging enough to consider them as qualified to be a sexual mate. (There are reasons why the more

dominant of a species is preferred/chosen for mates. Does the use of synthetic pheromones have the potential to

slowly degrade the overall quality of the human species by allowing a greater percentage of ineffectual/mediocre

individuals to at least have the ability to reproduce? )

Regardless of the possible beneficial outcome to

affected/influenced individuals, or if there is minimal or negligible \"hurting\" on a physical or emotional

level, synthetic pheromones are being employed as a method to change/adjust/affect another persons views/perceptions

on a subconscious level surreptitiously. At least to me, this most certainly brings up questions and concerns on a

moral and ethic level, and I can envision that all it would take is a couple of pissed off people (\"I can\'t

believe that I actually slept with that bag of crap. What\'s this in their nightstand? Pheromones? That SOB

tricked me into sleeping with him/her?! I\'m calling my congressman about this!\" And all of a sudden you have

a senate subcommittee grilling Bruce, JVK, and the phero power players about moral issues, and then the FDA is

really all over it like stink on a monkey - not too mention the outrage and condemnation by the right wing

fundamental moralists.)

Basically, I think that it is a sneaky, underhanded, licentious way to try to help

people who would otherwise sit around with a thumb up their butt as they watch those who actually deserve to get

laid get laid. You are a gutless turd who doesn\'t have the grapes to ask someone out, or you are just one of

those people who will live their life on the fringes of physical and emotional mediocrity, or you are just a walking

pile of wretched malfeasance and sexual deviance. Either way, you are trying to get nook by being a sneak. Is that

just wrong and bad, or are you simply following the path of \"All\'s fair in love and war.\" and using

technology to gain the upper hand?

That being said, I own the following products: The Edge, Primal Instinct, New

Pheromone Additive, Pheromol Factor, Pheromax, Alter-Ego, WAGG-N, Rogue Male, Andro 4.2, Attraction, Scent of Eros,

PPA, and various Super Primal Essential Oils. And previous to discovering pheromones, I have told women that my

name is Lance and that I was one or more of the following: professional baseball player, model, FBI agent, contract

assassin, race car driver, and neuro surgeon. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Irish

writes:

I don\'t have a problem with the sneaky

side of it, because I accept my own sneakiness and get a little thrill out of being more \'attractive\' than my

genetics and obvious traits would indicate.

People do this sort

of thing all the time, and women perhaps more than men. What do you think that seductive eye make-up is for (the

stuff that makes your legs wobble when she bows her head slightly and looks up at you...), or that slinky red dress,

or that intoxicating perfume(!)...

Like Whitehall said, its about time some of \"the right stuff\" got it\'s

fair share of the gene pool.

CK &lt;-----the right stuff [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

Like Whitehall said, its about time some of

\"the right stuff\" got it\'s fair share of the gene pool.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I hate to piss on the parade and it\'s nothing personal, but this sounds very nerdy.....

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Irony

my dear franki, irony...

Hey, what you saying about my right stuff!?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Banned User

Irony my dear franki, irony...

Hey, what you

saying about my right stuff!? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

I just want to

warn you that even though it is meant ironic, it doesn\'t sound good at all.

Default It\'s all in your head and heart

No

one begrudges Bill Gates his hot wife. Envy - maybe, but few can say Gates, the quintessential nerd, doesn\'t

deserve her.

Computers are so last millenium - biotech is the 21st Century.

As to craftiness, I wasn\'t

lonely before pheromones but my scoring probablity has improved with them. Plus, I can exert subtle control over

social situations in many positive ways.

Like the arguments about gun control, the morality of the actions depend

not on the technical features so much as on the character of the human using it.

Pheromones offer new powers to

individuals - how you - YOU - use those powers is the moral and ethical issue.

Default Re: It\'s all in your head and heart

Exactly, the morality of this situation can only be evaluated by looking at the individual.

I just want to warn you that even though it is meant

ironic, it doesn\'t sound good at all.

Oh no, now I\'m

upset! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Whitehall writes:
    Like the arguments about gun

control, the morality of the actions depend not on the technical features so much as on the character of the human

using it.

However, unlike the gun, the proverbial trigger has

already been pulled as soon as you put on the pheromones. You\'ve got no control over the subconscious

reactions/feelings of the people being affected by them as you\'re already shooting down everybody that comes

within smelling distance. It ain\'t like you got a choice of which people are going to smell them and those who

don\'t. You\'re just a raging shotgun wielding madman in terms of subconscious perceptions. A freakin\' live

grenade.

No one begrudges Bill Gates his hot

wife. Envy - maybe, but few can say Gates, the quintessential nerd, doesn\'t deserve her.

<hr

Bill Gates is the post Industrial Revolution alpha male. It\'s no

longer just about bigger and stronger equal better. There\'s fiscal considerations that come into play in terms

of the new order of natural selection. Fame, power, money are the bulging biceps and brooding brows of the 21st

century. As I\'ve stated before, one man\'s bottle of Primal Instinct is another man\'s Ferrari. They\'re

both meant to do exactly the same thing.

Pheromones offer new powers to individuals - how you - YOU - use those powers is the moral and ethical issue.

I beg to differ. The individual has no physical control over how

other are going to perceive them in terms of the pheromones having the potential to alter that perception. You

don\'t \"use\" them in a specific manner. You apply them and away you go. Damn the consquences because you

don\'t have any control over how others are going to perceive you after the application.

That\'s the moral

dilema. You are using a synthetic product in order to enhance peoples subconscious perceptions of you. Unless you

inform each and every person you come into contact with that you are wearing synthetic pheromones that may

subconsciously alter their perception of you, then you are knowingly attempting to deceive and dupe people. At

least to me, that isn\'t completely morally correct. May god have mercy on your evil, duplicitous soul you vile

swines! (Maybe phero products should come with warning T-shirts: \"I am wearing pheromones so that others will

perceive me as more attractive, assertive and dominant. Please react accordingly.\")

Sacogoo:

What you are talking about is perception. Perception at the subconcous level can be affected by the way

you dress, your demeanor or how you speak amongst many other things. We\'ve all seen how some people abuse their

natural gifts, whether it be looks or the ability to convince others. How an individual uses that perception is the

real issue. If You are using a perception to harm others then you are doing wrong whether you are wearing pheromones

or not. Pheromones are simply another tool used in the age old game. So long as you are not forcing yourself on

somebody or chemically subduing their will, you are not harming them. They still have the free choice in how to

respond to you.

I am curious though. If you feel so strongly that the use of pheromones is evil, what are you

doing here?

If you feel so strongly that the use of pheromones

is evil, what are you doing here?

Hell, it\'s fun to be

evil!

Here\'s my take on it. If it isn\'t

hurting anyone, go for it.

There it is.

Holmes

belgareth writes:
    Perception at the subconcous

level can be affected by the way you dress, your demeanor or how you speak amongst many other things. We\'ve all

seen how some people abuse their natural gifts, whether it be looks or the ability to convince others.

<hr

The problem is, those things (clothes, actions, cologne, mannerisms,

etc.) are not on the subconscious level. These are things that can be identified through sight, sound, smell.

These are things that people can perceive through their senses and can react in a manner to which their particular

tastes and perceptions are attuned towards. However, pheromones are typically being used by those who are knowingly

using deception attempting to influence others on a subconscious level.

Are pheromones any different than, say,

subliminal messages in advertising? Are pheromones the Coca-Cola picture spliced into the movie previews at the

theater?

So long as you are not forcing

yourself on somebody or chemically subduing their will, you are not harming them.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

But to a certain degree you are forcing yourself on them, or at the vary least, making an

attempt to change their views and opinions about you subconsciously. There are numerous testimonials throughout the

forum postings that indicate that \"I would have never gotten a person like this if it weren\'t for the

pheromones.\" Doesn\'t that indicate that the pheromones are actually changing a particular persons

views/perceptions? I\'m pretty certain that most people don\'t let on that they are using pheromones during

their relationships with people, so it seems pretty obvious that at least some individuals are making a conscious

effort to alter a persons views for their own benefit. Is that type of action something that would be considered

morally correct? Perhaps it depends on the individual, but I\'m not certain that society as a whole fully

understands pheromones, and most probably discounts or dismisses their effect on the subconscious due to skepticism

from a lack of understanding, exposure, objective government research (if that\'s even possible), or whatever.

They still have the free choice in how to respond

to you.

Do they? From experience, I don\'t know if they do or

not. This obviously has a multitude of factors to consider, but I do know that by using pheromones I immediately

saw and experienced what I feel were positive reactions that would not have taken place without them on a

subconscious level.

I am curious though. If

you feel so strongly that the use of pheromones is evil, what are you doing here?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Because not only do I play the devil\'s advocate on this board, I am, in real life, the dark

lord of all things evil.

Sacogoo:

You dodged the question. If you believe mones are unethical, why are you using them? Your actions and

your statements are contraddictory. Or are your arguments wholly spurious?

Considering mones to be unethical is

akin to considering working out or dressing beyond your means to be unethical. All of them create impressions that

ARE NOT wholly on the concious level. Powerful techniques are taught in psycology to create rapport and lower

another person\'s resistance, are they unethical as well? None of them will force somebody into bed with you.

Using the same logic, a very glib guy talking a not so quick lady into bed would be unethical. Isn\'t it much more

unethical to buy somebody several drinks in an effort to seduce her? You are using drugs to circumvent her free

will. If she has already had several, her judgment is probably impaired to some degree. Just because alcohol is

socially acceptable does not mean that it is right. It certainly reduces the person\'s free choice far more than a

sober person being affected by mones would. Where would you like to draw the line?

This

is all old news and nonsense.

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information