It\'s been

awhile since morality and mone use have been addressed specifically as a Thread Topic. With all the newer members

now with us I thought it would be a good time to discus the issue. I am most interested to read the thoughts on this

subject from some of these newer and younger, teenage and early 20\'s, members.

I have been using mones

with both social and (finally) sexual success for the past 6 months or so. With the social mixes I use, my life is

much better all the way around. People are happy to be around me and very friendly toward me. I am a nice person but

a bit reclusive and mone\'s have made social interaction very easy for me. My world is different now. I don\'t

see a morality issue at all in the positive reactions I get from using mone\'s socially.

As for my sexual

success with mone\'s, Hmmm,,, here we go.

I have had one sexual (semi on-going) relationship using

mone\'s. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that the relationship would never have happened were it not for

mone\'s!!!! The woman is 17 years younger than me and is DDG, which is quite rare where I live. The use of

social mone\'s got me in the door. My charm, my whit, my overall wonderful personality and mone\'s got us into

bed together. She ain\'t complaining and neither am I but it never would have happened without the mone\'s. We

haven\'t talked about a future together. I don\'t really see a long term relationship with her but both she and

I have found a good friend in each other and this is a very positive thing. A positive thing that never would have

happened if not for the mone\'s. I have no intention telling her I\'m on the \"juice\"!!!!

Was it

immoral of me to use mone\'s to get her into bed? Now that we are good friends, is it immoral of me not to tell

her about mone\'s?

I\'m an older man and somewhat mellowed by age. I wonder what it would have been like

for me to have used mone\'s when I was younger. Looking back on my life as a younger man I don\'t think it would

have been good for me to use them. It\'s important to note here that I don\'t think mone\'s are in any way

like ruffie\'s. The use of mone\'s DOES NOT cause anybody to do anything against their will but they are very

influential and in some settings they are powerfully influential. This would not have been a good thing for me to

have had when I was younger. Please note in my last sentence the use of \" I \". I am speaking for myself and not

generalizing. I will expand on my reasons for believing this as reply\'s are made to this thread.