First

EVER time I have tried AE/m:

Situation: Outing with a bunch of friends, very social occasion, all age

groups.

Application: 3 drops AE/m, 1 dab (if that) PI/m, 1/3 gel pack SOE. 1 drop AE on chin, one drop on neck,

one drop on left hand. SOE distributed on forearms, neck, chin. PI/m on chin.

Results: Damn. Teenage girls

acting about 10x as giggly as normal, 10x as chatty, too. I had to put a beta in his place verbally, but other than

that, positives coming out my ears. Best \"hit\" is this one HOTTIE (capitalized for emphasis) who\'s always

talking about how annoying kids are/she hates them, etc. was piggy-backing 2, TWO little girls around in front of me

and playing with them, etc. while chatting with me excitedly. Now, for those of you who may not know; when a girl

who \"hates\" (exaggeration on her part, of course) kids, starts being GOOD with kids, RIGHT in front of you, on

purpose, well, that\'s about as sexual a hit as you can get, in fact no, it\'s a \"marry me and make me a

mommy\" hit [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] This was a family occassion, I can\'t even begin

to imagine this stuff at a club. On the downside, I can\'t isolate the AE/m yet as being more effective than the

other pheros, but it does smell AWESOME!!! I am well pleased with my purchase of AE/m, I will be stocking up on it

my next paycheck, and THANKS BRUCE, for the lightning fast service in shipping it out FedEx (I\'m so damn

impatient LOL [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img])

Slinger