I went to my local

rite-aid to buy a refill for my Old Spice body spray. I go to the isle where it\'s located and pick it out. After

I finished smelling all the different flavors, I look at the bottom of the shelf and there is these huge bottle\'s

of the Old Spice High Endurance body sprays for only a buck more. So I buy it and go home, try it on im like \"what

the heck, this thing is not even as half as strong (scent wise) as the smaller ones\".

I later found out that

it was the \"anti-perspirant, deoderant\" version (not just the deoderant version as the smaller one says). So im

pissed, thinking about tomoro and how im not going to have a coverscent for TE/m. So to test it, I apply 6 dabs of

TE/m on my arm, spray the stuff over it (old spice) and rub both of my forearms together. To my suprise it covered

the TE/m 100%, after 10 minutes the cologne scent was 90% gone and still no sign of the TE smell.

So there you

have it, something in this product completely cancels the scent of TE/m and it\'s \"cologne\" scent is

practically undetectable after 10 minutes. You can spray on whatever cologne you want and it wont clash with it, the

days of \"cat piss\" are officially done for.

Note: I had applied 12 dabs of TE/m about 3 hours ago before I

dabbed the 6 dabs of TE/m. (6 to forearms, 4 to neck and 1 to each cheek) and it all was completly

covered.

It\'s now 4 hours after the reapplication of TE/m (dabs) and there is still no sign of \"cat piss\".

You can see a picture of it here (

http://www.interactile.com/finder/details/Old-Spice-High-Endurance-Aerosol-Antiperspirant-De

odorant-Spray-Pure-Sport/337589.html
). It\'s only around 4 bucks anyways. (make sure it says \"NEW! DRY

SPRAY\" on the translucent cap).