Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Default Best phero mixes for young people?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hello

everyone, I am new to the forums. I hope I dont come off as being rude by having my first post be a question, but I

could not resist asking this. After researching pheromone products on this site I came across the conclusion that I

would order AE/m, The beginner special (TE/m, SOE), and PI/m . I placed the order Wednesday night and being the

impatient guy that I am, I payed for Fed-Ex overnight. I am hoping that I will get my stuff by Friday since it

usually ships next day.

Now, for my question. I am planning on going to a party tomorrow, a very large one in

fact, and I figured that it would be an excellent place to test my new goodies. I am 17 years old and male. I would

like to know what you guys think is the best mix that I can make with the stuff I have that will result in sexual

responces, most importantly. I know that the ages of the girls which I wish to attract will impact my mix and the

effectiveness of it. That is why I ask you guys, maybe you guys have some experience with this type of thing.

I

was thinking of using 2-3 drops of AE alone, or maybe with a little TE, but if a mix were more effective then I

would prefer that. Thank you to everyone who takes the time to read this and post a responce, any comments or

insight is welcomed! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Default Re: Best phero mixes for young people?

Since you are 17 it\'s likely your none level is somewhat high. I would say try 2-3 drops of AE first on it\'s

own. I would probably try the other products on their own also first. SOE is safe but TE 1 spray or 2 drops and PI

only 1 drop because easy to OD on. SOE/TE at 7:2-3 drop ratio could be tried later.

Wow, talk about a fast responce! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I was thinking the same thing

about the none levels. I think I will give the AE a try and tell you guys how it works out.

Phero Dude

You

probably have well enough -none.

I\'d go with WAGG!

SOE, TE and AE.

From my experience that gives you a lot of flexibility.

But you could substitute SOE with

WAGG.

xvs and Cpt suggest WAGG, however, as the young man has already placed his order for The Edge, Primal Instinct, and

Alter Ego, I don\'t think that WAGG is an alternative at this point.

And, in all honesty, I think that it would

be foolish to supplant Scent of Eros in favor of WAGG/WAGG-N. SOE is an exceptional product that has resulted in

superlative sexual response that I have not experienced with other pheromone products. Others may have done a very

effective job in garnering attention or increasing sexual interest, but none of them has invoked the same depth of

response that I have received when utilizing Scent of Eros. (e.g. - Last night the wife gets home, looks dog tired

and has a bad attitude (like what else is new?). Having timed her arrival home to coincide with a hot shower and a

fresh application of SOE (gel pack form) in order to stimulate sexual interest (yeah, I\'m one crafty, sneaky

bastard) in her. I bug her a bit, and she gives in almost immediately. Right off the bat she is much more

aggressive sexually. Biddabang, biddaboom. Afterwards, I am informed \"That was the single best orgasm I have

ever experienced in my life.\" Now, I know that I didn\'t pull out any of my top secret, super special, surefire

moves that are guaranteed to result in claw marks on the back, bent/broken headboards, and serial stalking. Just a

bit of the standard, run o\' the mill stuff - a little dirty talk, a couple of different positions with

penetration, and finally some cunnilingus to finish it off. No different than usual. However, she\'s exclaiming

\"Best ever!\" status for something that I would have considered normal, perhaps even a bit pedestrian. She

proclaimed that it \"Just built, and built, and built, and then BAM! and it kept going and going.\" After

analyzing the situation, looking at the techniques involved, I attribute her aggressiveness and apparent extreme

finale to the incorporation of the Scent of Eros (freshly applied 1/3 of a gel pack - no more than 20 mintues from

initial application to sexual intercourse). This has happened previously - noticeably increased sexual aggression,

experimentation, stronger than normal orgasms, etc., when I have applied Scent of Eros exclusively.

Anyway,

back to the subject of a 17 year old purchasing pheromones:

Personally, I don\'t get why so many young guys are

slathering on pheromones when they should be producing copious amounts of them naturally. Actually, I do know why -

they want to get laid, but most don\'t have the experience in dealing with women in a manner that would lead to

sexual intercourse.

I find it somewhat sad and a little disturbing that there seems to be a number of young (and

17 is young) guys purchsing pheromones in order to use them in the same manner and for the same purpose as booze or

ruffies.

I\'d be interested in hearing from other forum members about their thoughts on the possibility of a

minimum age restriction required for the purchase of pheromones.

Phero Dude

As

far as SOE goes it is great especially around acquaintentances. It will make most very talkative elevate their

mood.

Pheromones can be dangerous if not utilized correctly. My OD experiences prove that. I concur that those

younger than 21 should be careful using pheros for they are not to be taken lightly. They will not be regulated

unless they are more publicly known and proven that pheros are as powerful as they are. Pheromones definitely can

affect the user and affect others therefore restriction of use may certainly take place in the future. Hopefully no

lawsuits like those for the banned ephedrine ever happen.

Journeyman

Great post Sacogoo!

I for one am about to turn thirty-six and when I was seventeen, I know for sure I\'d have

tried this stuff back then. I find it interesting that certain \'mones affect certain ages differently.

I have

noted that SOE and WAGG seem to be used int he ame sentence quite often. Is it BAD to use both at the same time?

Hehe... I\'ve tried this before and got no reaction one way or the other (bad or good). Just nothing

noticable.

Maybe tonight I\'ll just go simple and use AE/m:SOE combo. In closing however, I really want to add

that it is posts like Sacogoo\'s that ecnourage me to keep trying.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

WAGG/SOe together great at work. Keeps others in a good mood and chatty. Yet it can be others lightheaded and

possibly DIHL. If I go out many get the illusion I am gay. I don\'t use AE much either for that reason. The

nol/rone combo is great socially but not for sexual hits.

cuddlebear

A few things to note .. to the original poster, who may not know, CptKipling is also a teen and one of our more

experienced members. And judging from his posts, I would say he knows what he\'s doing/talking about. I\'m

sure he would be happy to give you some more detailed info if you PM him. (I\'m not putting words in your mouth,

am I dude?)

I find it interesting to see in the same thread a post claiming that SOE brought on the good stuff in

20 mins and right after it, one that said Nol/Rone was only good for social situations.

I think I\'m going

to get some SOE gel packs, even with all the stuff I already have around. For one thing, I like the smell of it

myself.

Phero Dude

Nol/Rone are good for all situations. But when I use too much I don\'t get the sexzual responses I\'d like.

That\'s why I hesitate to use AE/SOE & WAGG in combo when clubbing. I use one of those with TE or NPA.

Banned User

TE/m will get you laid (girls any age), I also had good success with AE/m+ NPA combo for younger girls.

Phero Dude

Phantom-Do you use TE on its own? With colgone? How many dabs/sprays?

Banned User

If

your going to be on a one on one date, 4 dabs of TE/m to the upper chest covered with a good cologne is enough to

get you laid. It may take a while for her to reach her peak of excitement, after about a hour you\'ll be in for a

pleasant suprise [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].

TE

will not \"get you laid.\" You will get yourself \"laid.\" TE may help you in your pursuit (or it

may not). [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Now listening to: \"Crazy In Love,\" accordian

\'n\' tuba \"Umpa-delic Remix\" - Beyonce Knowles/Thievery Corporation (my favorite mix)

Holmes

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    WAGG/SOe together great at work. Keeps others in a

good mood and chatty. Yet it can be others lightheaded and possibly DIHL. If I go out many get the illusion I am

gay. I don\'t use AE much either for that reason. The nol/rone combo is great socially but not for sexual hits.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I seem to get most of these impression too, SOE/m combined

WAGG/m It is weird. Some of the effects are even weirder. Some of the effects i got was people acting drunk, without

having any alcohol at all. In the middle of the week.

DZorro,

Well thank you everyone for your responces. I was pleasantly suprised when I checked the topic today and found 15

responces. I have decided to to a test with AE/m first, about ~2.5 drops, not quite 3.

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Personally, I don\'t get why so many young guys are slathering on

pheromones when they should be producing copious amounts of them naturally. Actually, I do know why - they want to

get laid, but most don\'t have the experience in dealing with women in a manner that would lead to sexual

intercourse.

I find it somewhat sad and a little disturbing that there seems to be a number of young (and 17 is

young) guys purchsing pheromones in order to use them in the same manner and for the same purpose as booze or

ruffies.

I wasnt looking to use pheromones as a product to get me

action from girls. I am about 6\' tall, 145lbs, and I have decent muscle mass but am on the skinny side. I dont

think of myself as ugly, and many girls tell me that im not. I never had a problem with girls before and I am just

trying pheros because they sound interesting and I wanted to see if I could gain an edge on the competition. I

don\'t see why that should be considered sad or disturbing, though everyone has their opinion.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

Saco

wrote:

I find it somewhat sad and a little

disturbing that there seems to be a number of young (and 17 is young) guys purchsing pheromones in order to use them

in the same manner and for the same purpose as booze or ruffies.

I\'d be interested in hearing from other

forum members about their thoughts on the possibility of a minimum age restriction required for the purchase of

pheromones.

I don\'t think young men, aged 14 to 25,

should be allowed to have sex at all, let alone be able to use mones. There are two or three guys and one girl on

the Forum that shouldn\'t ever be allowed to have sex. EVER!!! Lest they slip up and accidently procreate. I

think the world would be a much better place if these people never had sex and if young women were only able to have

sex with older guys, age 26 through 90 or so. I could write book on the reasons I feel this way but I have to go

cuz I have a date with this really cute 16 year old babe!!!! YUM-YUM!!!!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

xvs and Cpt suggest WAGG, however, as the young man

has already placed his order for The Edge, Primal Instinct, and Alter Ego, I don\'t think that WAGG is an

alternative at this point.

And, in all honesty, I think that it would be foolish to supplant Scent of Eros in

favor of WAGG/WAGG-N. SOE is an exceptional product that has resulted in superlative sexual response that I have

not experienced with other pheromone products.

Um hm... but how

old are you? Do -none products work well for you?

In my experience, if -none works for you then -rone will

probably work for you, and if one doesn\'t the other won\'t either.

DefconX3 writes:
    I never had a problem with

girls before and I am just trying pheros because they sound interesting and I wanted to see if I could gain an edge

on the competition.

...in order to get laid. Why do you think

that 99.9% of the people purchase pheromones? To get laid. Anybody that says \"I\'m buying them to get people

to talk to me, or to be more friendly.\" is full of crap.

</font><blockquote><font

I don\'t see why that should be considered sad or disturbing

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Because most people under the age of 18 are emotionally retarded, and

don\'t fully understand the subconcious/mental implications that go along with sexual intercourse.

However,

if you are going to go forward with your purchase of pheromones in order to boost your chances of getting into

little Miss Mary Rottencrotch\'s pretty pink panties, then you should click on the following website:

Age of Consent

Also, remember that if someone is too drunk to drive

(.08), then they are also too drunk to have sex, and you open yourself up to potential rape charges in such

situations.

Thus endeth the sermon for the day.

xvs writes:
    Um hm... but how old are you?

Today I feel like I\'m about 24. Two days ago a woman attacked

me in a bar, and I\'ve put the hammer to my wife twice in the past 16 hours (which is a pretty big deal as we are

making list of who\'s going to take what pieces of furniture in the divorce in-between the shaggings). However,

chronologically, I seem to be 36.

Do -none

products work well for you?

Yep. But they haven\'t generated

the intense sexual drive during the act of lovemaking that I have experienced with Scent of Eros. (Just to check

that last night wasn\'t a fluke, I showered and re-applied SOE this afternoon, and lo and behold, she comes home

and within 5 minutes, we are going at it, and pulling out the toys as well. This don\'t happen - even when I make

my best attempt at getting her inebriated after dark, and this was going on in the middle of the afternoon after she

was called into work on her day off. She should have been pissed off beyond belief, but there we were with

Astroglide and jelly vibes all over the place.)

As such, I felt that the young man should go confidently forward

with his purchase of SOE. If he wants to buy WAGG/WAGG-N in the future, then that\'s fine. However, the boy

obviously wants to shag and shag fierce. He don\'t want buddies. He wants wet noodles. In my experience, SOE

does a bangup job in that regard.

Holmes writes:
    Now listening to: \"Crazy In

Love,\" accordian \'n\' tuba \"Umpa-delic Remix\" - Beyonce Knowles/Thievery Corporation (my favorite mix)

Thievery Corporation? Very nice Holmes. You\'re okay in my

book.

Now listening to: Massive Attack vs. The Mad Professor\'s \"No Protection\"

Banned User

TE will not \"get you laid.\" You will get

yourself \"laid.\" TE may help you in your pursuit (or it may not).

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Now listening to: \"Crazy In Love,\" accordian \'n\' tuba

\"Umpa-delic Remix\" - Beyonce Knowles/Thievery Corporation (my favorite mix)

Holmes

<hr

Well.. there\'s a much higher chance that TE will get you laid than any

other product (in my experience) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

xvs writes:
    </font><blockquote><font

Um hm... but how old are you?

chronologically, I seem to be 36.

Do -none

products work well for you?

Yep.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Q.E.D.

-none products don\'t tend to work as well for the young \'uns, and in my view

neither do -rone products.

Your opinion based on how they work on you doesn\'t really hold water because

you\'re so much older!

Maybe I\'m biased too because neither -none nor -rone products seem to work well for

me usually. But I\'m older than you! (I am pretty alpha though, apparently).

Anyway, it\'s all good.

There\'s never any harm in trying something to see if it will work!

Why do you think that 99.9% of the people purchase

pheromones? To get laid. Anybody that says \"I\'m buying them to get people to talk to me, or to be more

friendly.\" is full of crap.

Honestly.

</font><blockquote><font

Thievery Corporation?

Yeah,

them Thieves are great. Massive, too. I\'m crazy for all that stuff.

Still trying to figure out who this DJ

Phero is. What did he mix?

Holmes

Banned User

Q.E.D.

-none products don\'t tend to work

as well for the young \'uns, and in my view neither do -rone products.

Your opinion based on how they work on

you doesn\'t really hold water because you\'re so much older!

Maybe I\'m biased too because neither -none

nor -rone products seem to work well for me usually. But I\'m older than you! (I am pretty alpha though,

apparently).

Anyway, it\'s all good. There\'s never any harm in trying something to see if it will work!

It\'s a common misconception that none products don\'t work

for younger people, lots of people say \"hey your young, drown yourself in Nol\". I\'m 18, i\'ll turn 19 in

febuary [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. I have never gotten laid using a nol or rone product or

any combination with none, nol and rone unless TE or NPA have some \"kind\" of nol in them. Lots of younger girls

like older or \"alpha, buff studs\" anyways (none usually portrays that picture). Hey i\'m not saying those

products wont get you anywhere, i\'m just saying none with the \"secret ingredients\" close the deal, period.

Phantom,

Have you had any success with NPA?

Holmes

Banned User

I\'m in need for a refill [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img], but from the extensive testing

i\'ve done... NPA is just too hard to cover up. That stuff practically dries on contact (hard to spread, as I

always do with a lotion ect..), it\'s good for mixes though. It\'s got me alot of makeout sessions and good

fellatio, but never a homerun (if you dont call that a home run). Maybe it was just the situation ect.... though, it

probably has the potential.

Never tried NPA/w or TE/w though.

Anybody that says \"I\'m buying them to get

people to talk to me, or to be more friendly.\" is full of crap.

Sorry, but I disagree. First of all, you don\'t have the slightest clue as to what kind of person I am and

what I want from pheros. I will admit, of course, I am trying to use this to stimulate sexual responces, which in

the end will help \"get me layed\", but, I am a rather submissive guy and I would like to get more respect by the

use of pheromones just as much as to \"getting me layed\".

</font><blockquote><font

most people under the age of 18 are emotionally retarded

<hr

Maybe so, but what makes you think I am one of them. I do not think or

write like an emotionally retarted child nor should I be treated like one by you or anyone else on this board.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Sorry, im just not used to being welcomed to a forum by being

flamed.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Anyways

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img], I wanted to report to you guys my results. I am not sure whether I

really got any hits or not but I did notice that girls seemed to be especially touchy (bumping, grabbing, etc.). Im

not too sure if this is just the usual stuff or not, but I am going to go testing tonight when I go out to dinner

and a movie with a few girls, I\'ll keep you guys updated. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Journeyman

Default Sacagoo

Hmmmm. Sacagoo, with all due

respect, you have a thing or two to learn.

1) In this day and age, getting laid is one of the easiest things one

can attain, between teenage girls and guys especially.

Now, having realized this as something that CAN and DOES

happen on a disturbingly frequent basis, from an amoral standpoint one can only hope that they wear a condom, etc.

Ideally, their parents wouldn\'t let them screw around like they do, but parents these days are out-of-touch

and/or don\'t care, so that\'s a deep-rooted problem that will take years and years of social reprogramming to

fix, ie let\'s not even go there right now.

Now, I am curious as to why exactly you believe a minimum age

should be required for pheromone use. Do you think it will reduce teen pregnancy? Don\'t kid yourself buddy, see

the above paragraph for cause and effect of that, your blame on pheromones is wholly misguided.

As for older

people being more mature/being capable of raising a family, you are right. But then, after contraceptives became as

commonplace as a Snickers bar in the checkout line, that point means less than [censored]. Not saying I agree with

the way things are, as a matter of fact things are pretty f-ed up, but the maturity level/sexual activity age are

obsoleted because of contraceptive advances. You got a problem with teenagers having sex? Instill some values. Or

worse comes to worst tell them wear a condom. But take it from someone who\'s been there VERY recently (I\'m

20), teenagers are extremely sexually active, pheros or no, it makes no difference. And don\'t kid yourself

thinking that overweight, notsogoodlooking kids aren\'t getting themselves pussy from likewise females. That

happens just as often, if not MORE often, than with the kids of \"breeding genes\".
    If anything, pheros help a

kid\'s social life at school, and there ain\'t nothing wrong with that. Where he goes from there is up to him,

but if he was already the type to screw around like an animal, I GUARANTEE you he already has been doing that for a

long while.

Slinger

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information