Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: Which comes first: eye contact or phero effect

visit-red-300x50PNG
    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    </font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    If she looks at you for 15 seconds like she wants to kill you, maybe she\'s

had a few too many and you look like her ex-bf, the lousy cheating bastard!

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">
    Hahaha! Okay, this is all fascinating to me. Is this a proven behavior? Eye contact (maybe a

smile) and then looking down and away? So rolling of the eyes and mouthing \"bug off!\" is a definite not a good

sign? ROFL - Just kidding. I mean, some things are clear as day, but for me the BIGGEST hurdle is just getting past

the eye contact to actually approaching the woman. I guess I\'m just sort of shy about walking up to a woman

I\'ve never met and striking up the conversation. That is where I need to work on things. I just want a definite

sign before I take that chance I guess. Sort of embarrassing for a 35 year old man to be shy about approaching

women, eh?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

NOT embarassing to be shy. Men are more vulnerable to

rejection, than women. All women have to do is... expect approaches, then accept or reject.

Phero Pharaoh

.. and, if she looks, then looks away.. then looks BACK when she thinks you won\'t notice... you have

her attention.

Or, you may have spinach on your teeth. &lt;G&gt;

Man of La Pancha

All women have to do is... expect

approaches, then accept or reject.

And for this, women should

never whine about anything ever again... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] J/K.

Kari --

Question. I\'ve always thought women were far more vunerable.... which is why I

thought they have trouble making the first move, among other reasons.

I.E. If a single man rejects a woman,

it is more often than not because he isn\'t physically turned on by her. We are a lot less choosy about who and

how many sexual partners to pursue, making a gizzilion sperm a minute as we do.

Women on the other hand, can

be rejecting because of looks, personality (which a man doesn\'t have to take personally when the woman doesn\'t

know him well) or she\'s just not in the right state of mind at the time, etc. Seems to me we have very little at

stake, considering it could be a anyone of a number of personal or inpersonal reasons for the rejection, and we

will never know which one it is.

Women on the other hand can usually figure it out (looks), and I would think

it is difficult to make the first move when you are always knowing what personal thing you are being judged

on.

See what I am saying? Why do you think that men are more vulnerable?

cuddlebear

Men are more likely to take rejection personally, the male ego thing ...

Women know if one guy

doesn\'t dig on them, that there are a thousand other horny fish in the sea ...

Never thought that was very

fair myself ...

Phero Pharaoh

Kari --

Question. I\'ve always

thought women were far more vunerable.... which is why I thought they have trouble making the first move, among

other reasons.

I.E. If a single man rejects a woman, it is more often than not because he isn\'t physically

turned on by her. We are a lot less choosy about who and how many sexual partners to pursue, making a gizzilion

sperm a minute as we do.

Women on the other hand, can be rejecting because of looks, personality (which a man

doesn\'t have to take personally when the woman doesn\'t know him well) or she\'s just not in the right state

of mind at the time, etc. Seems to me we have very little at stake, considering it could be a anyone of a number

of personal or inpersonal reasons for the rejection, and we will never know which one it is.

Women on the other

hand can usually figure it out (looks), and I would think it is difficult to make the first move when you are always

knowing what personal thing you are being judged on.

See what I am saying? Why do you think that men are more

vulnerable?

I\'m not sure that women have difficulty

making the first DIRECT move, as much as many of us prefer to be approached, so that we can appear to do the

selecting. I say \"appear,\" because we have often managed to make the first indirect move-- subtly indicating

interest through looks, banter, innuendo, or body language. If the man doesn\'t pick up on the signals, we assume

he isn\'t interested. Because the move was indirect, the lady hasn\'t risked her ego.

Most women can quickly

assess which men are likely to be receptive (it\'s in the eyes), and can limit their \"signals\" to those.

Also, because men are less choosy, thanks to testosterone, women get approached a lot. So, it\'s easy to sit

back and choose. The lady doesn\'t have to make the first direct move, unless she chooses to be the aggressor

(which can also be fun). &lt;g&gt;

I think some men are more sensitive than they appear to be, and can be

momentarily a little bruised by a rejection-- or a few rejections-- even if there is no emotional involvement. I

think some men may not consider all the factors involved in eliciting a womans interest (as you have), and may think

that her rejection reflects solely on his lack of attractiveness. In short-- I think that some men expect women to

think like they do.

A woman gets valdiation of her attractiveness just from the approaches, even if the man

doesn\'t interest her.

There are, of course, guys like the late TV actor, Hugh O\'Brian. He used to walk up

to women and say, \"I\'m Hugh O\'Brian, wanna f**K?\" He might get rejected 50 time, he used to say, But,

he\'d ask 51 times. So, he always got laid. &lt;g&gt;

I hope I\'ve explained myself clearly. If I haven\'t

please let me know-- it\'s been a rough day.

Thanks! K.

I am sorry if it a rough day.

I think I understand what you are saying. I thought you meant men

are more vunerable making the first move than women. From what I read, you seem to be saying men are more vunerable

in the scene because they have to do the soliciting, women do the choosing (which is a position of power as opposed

to vunerability).

You are definitely right, some men have there egos bruised because they don\'t realize how

the process is different for women than men.

And I love the indirect signals. Send me a sign! Too bad so many

women tend to be shy and don\'t use them! Plus maybe they don\'t want to send signinals to guys who miht turn

out to be pigs. Maybe the pigs ruin it for us all.

Phero Pharaoh

I am sorry if it a rough day.

-- Thanks! The gym, after work, will smooth it out.

I think I

understand what you are saying. I thought you meant men are more vunerable making the first move than women. From

what I read, you seem to be saying men are more vunerable in the scene because they have to do the soliciting, women

do the choosing (which is a position of power as opposed to vunerability).

-- Exactly! Men have to put their egos

on the line. Women just have to signal, then wait and see whether he bites.

You are definitely right, some men

have there egos bruised because they don\'t realize how the process is different for women than men.

-- You

have a rare understanding of the process. I hate to see a guy get a little bruised, because he doesn\'t understand

that womens\' criteria are more complicated-- or at least, different.

And I love the indirect signals. Send

me a sign! Too bad so many women tend to be shy and don\'t use them! Plus maybe they don\'t want to send

signinals to guys who miht turn out to be pigs. Maybe the pigs ruin it for us all.

-- I think you\'re right.

Many ladies find it scary. Though, it needn\'t be. If he turns out to be a pig, she can beat a retreat.

-- Re:

signals: there was a TV movie called \"Sex and Mrs. X\" starring Jackie Bissett. In one scene, she demonstrated

casting a subtle, but alluring look over the rim of her wine glass.

Phero Pharaoh

Men are more likely to take rejection

personally, the male ego thing ...

Women know if one guy doesn\'t dig on them, that there are a thousand other

horny fish in the sea ...

Never thought that was very fair myself ...

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

If you read all of the holy books, of all of the religions, you will never find the word

\"fair\" in any of them. &lt;g&gt;

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Which comes first: eye contact or phero effects?

In mammals including primates (which we are), and in numerous direct studies of human courtship, the

basic pattern is the same. There are exchanged signals of gender and recognition. Next the female sends an overt

signal of some kind (‘proceptive behavior’), which incites the male to ‘approach’. Then the female exhibits

‘receptive behavior’ to his advance. The next generation is ensured…

Aside from the scientific lingo, it’s

all pretty simple when it plays out. We are basically unaware of all this signaling at the time (unless we’ve

studied it and concentrate), and the signals are processed unconsciously. The biggest detriment to a smooth

courtship is neurotic focus on ourselves and our own fragile egos – our big forebrain gets in the way and we stumble

over it on the way to our dreamgirl. The remedy is to put on your best ‘gameface’ in advance (grooming, clothes,

pheros, etc.) and then forget about that and yourself. Focus on the girl, instead of how you are coming across –

she’ll sense and appreciate that attention.

I like to keep things simple. Catch a girl’s glance a few times,

smile a little, see how she responds. If it is at all positive just walk up introduce yourself and start a casual

conversation. Any topic is fine - especially commenting on what\'s going on around you. The idea is that now you

are talking - not that you are a brilliant conversationalist. If it doesn’t click after a few minutes or she seems

annoyed just smile and beg off with a “Nice talking to ya!”, and move on. Anyone can engage in a simple casual

conversation with no danger to their ego. If the conversation starts to develop into something more - great! If not,

no harm done.

Hell sometimes we act like we’re trying to communicate with an alien species…they’re just women

after all. They’re programmed to respond to men just like men are programmed to chase them. Just follow the basic

pattern and try not to overthink the proceedings. Focus outwardly instead of inwardly.

Being able to

recognize positive encouraging signals will help you avoid rejection when you approach - you\'ll have an idea if

she wants you to approach , and you can pass her by if she\'s signaling dislike. But even if you get it wrong

you\'re not going to die, and most of the time you can exit gracefully from a rejection if you have decent

manners.

Phero Pharaoh

In mammals including primates (which we

are), and in numerous direct studies of human courtship, the basic pattern is the same. There are exchanged signals

of gender and recognition. Next the female sends an overt signal of some kind (‘proceptive behavior’), which incites

the male to ‘approach’. Then the female exhibits ‘receptive behavior’ to his advance. The next generation is

ensured…

Aside from the scientific lingo, it’s all pretty simple when it plays out. We are basically unaware of

all this signaling at the time (unless we’ve studied it and concentrate), and the signals are processed

unconsciously. The biggest detriment to a smooth courtship is neurotic focus on ourselves and our own fragile egos –

our big forebrain gets in the way and we stumble over it on the way to our dreamgirl. The remedy is to put on your

best ‘gameface’ in advance (grooming, clothes, pheros, etc.) and then forget about that and yourself. Focus on the

girl, instead of how you are coming across – she’ll sense and appreciate that attention.

I like to keep things

simple. Catch a girl’s glance a few times, smile a little, see how she responds. If it is at all positive just walk

up introduce yourself and start a casual conversation. Any topic is fine - especially commenting on what\'s going

on around you. The idea is that now you are talking - not that you are a brilliant conversationalist. If it doesn’t

click after a few minutes or she seems annoyed just smile and beg off with a “Nice talking to ya!”, and move on.

Anyone can engage in a simple casual conversation with no danger to their ego. If the conversation starts to develop

into something more - great! If not, no harm done.

Hell sometimes we act like we’re trying to communicate with an

alien species…they’re just women after all. They’re programmed to respond to men just like men are programmed to

chase them. Just follow the basic pattern and try not to overthink the proceedings. Focus outwardly instead of

inwardly.

Being able to recognize positive encouraging signals will help you avoid rejection when you approach -

you\'ll have an idea if she wants you to approach , and you can pass her by if she\'s signaling dislike. But

even if you get it wrong you\'re not going to die, and most of the time you can exit gracefully from a rejection

if you have decent manners.

The first paragraph shows that we

really haven\'t been out of the tress, all that long. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Very insightful posts Kari &amp; Irish. Most men do not look for or pick up on the right cues. Even if

they do many will fail to act on them anyway. The lines also fail once a followup is initiated. Especially in a bar

scenario where people tend to not act as themselves and are out to deviously impress.

Phero Pharaoh

Very insightful posts Kari &amp; Irish.

Most men do not look for or pick up on the right cues. Even if they do many will fail to act on them anyway. The

lines also fail once a followup is initiated. Especially in a bar scenario where people tend to not act as

themselves and are out to deviously impress.

But.. a man who

DOES pick up on the cues... especially the less obvious ones.... can get VERY lucky!

Phero Dude

Kari-Have you ever been affected by another\'s mones and in waht way did you react?

Phero Pharaoh

Kari-Have you ever been affected by

another\'s mones and in waht way did you react?

I think so. I

have a friend who doesn\'t wear mones. But, he REALLY puts out the sexual vibes. It\'s almost palpable. I think

he generates a lot of natural mones. He isn\'t that good looking. He also isn\'t my type. We have nothing in

common. But, I often want to nibble his neck, and I hug him a lot. He\'s involved, so I can\'t flirt \"with

intent.\" But, I notice that women turn to look at him, on the street.

He only affects me, if I am in fairly

close proximity.

Johnny writes:
    But I\'d like to

get some advice on how to go from a smile from across the room to approaching the person and striking up a

conversation. Am I worrying too much about it? Should I just walk up and say, &amp;#8220;Hi!\"? Hehe... What gives

you the clue that a woman is attracted, if even only slightly, to you from across the room?

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

An initial very short eye contact, followed by repeated short eye contact.

Find an excuse to walk by \"target\" and eye contact with a small but sincere smile. Followed up with a very

short, but meaningful positive comment (\"those are the sexiest boots I\'ve ever seen\"), which will let you

know if you can go on from there.

Crap, who knows what really works. I had a girl start making out with me and

go down the front of my pants because I grabbed her and took her along when I was making a surge to the front row of

the stage at a Poison/Ratt concert. (BTW - we were making out in the front row during the concert.) (And no,

I\'m not going to explain what I was doing at a Poison/Ratt concert in the first place. Screw you - they were

cool in the late eighties.)

Sort of

embarrassing for a 35 year old man to be shy about approaching women, eh?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Not really. You\'re still the same person you were 15 years ago, and you were probably shy

then. I\'m shy. Seriously. If it wasn\'t for girls asking me out from 14 to 24, I probably wouldn\'t have

gone out at all. However, I\'ve found out that just opening up and initiating the contact and conversation, you

can get a lot more accomplished than hoping and waiting for somebody else to do it instead. Life is short, and

being reserved and hoping that somebody else makes the first move makes it all that much shorter.

Besides -

what\'s the worst that could happen? She says no? Well then, you are still at the same place that you were if

you did nothing at all. And, perhaps, just maybe, if you actually initiate the contact/conversation, etc., you

might actually find that things work out for the best.

You\'ll never know unless you try.

Kari writes:
    If the man doesn\'t

pick up on the signals, we assume he isn\'t interested.

Wrong!

Assume the man is drunk or stupid or oblivious, but don\'t assume that he isn\'t interested. Every guy (at

least every guy I know, including myself) likes to be hit on by women, and subtle doesn\'t usually get it with us.

Most of us require the frying pan to the head to get that information in. (Don\'t think that \"Can I buy you a

drink?\" is a strong approach - most guys will just think \"Sweet! A free drink! I wonder why she bought me a

drink. I only wish that I had the balls to talk to her.\")

All guys are interested, especially if the woman is

even remotely attractive. Married guys. Single guys. Partially dead guys. We\'re just stupid, and don\'t

want to offend you, or are scared of rejection or whatever. We\'re still interested. Hell, every time I walk out

the door I\'m saddened that I don\'t get hit on, and then wonder why every woman is so unaccessible. Frigid

bunch of uptight bitches! Why can\'t I get laid? C\'MON! And then we just can\'t believe that the girl we

had our eyes on all night ends up going home with some heavy browed neanderthal. I can\'t believe that she went

home with that ape when I could have loved her forever with all my heart. (Sure, we were too chicken to even go up

to her or look at her all night, but goddamn if we weren\'t interested. Not interested?! I\'d have given my

left nut to have been with her tonight!)

That\'s most guys in a nutshell. With the exception of the dopey

meatheads who are either too stupid to ponder and deal with the possible subconcious complications subsequent to the

rejection, or have nothing to lose as they have already figured out from numerous rejections that life goes on, so

they might as well take a shot at the hot chick.

However, once a normal guy does initiate conversation with the

\"hot chick\", watch how many of the chicken sh_t mediocrity then go diving in in an attempt at contact. (It\'s

like baseball. A pitcher is just throwing bb\'s and nobody can touch him, then your 8th position guy rocks a

double and then everybody thinks that they can hit the guy. Girls and like a curveball. Nobody thinks that they

can hit it, but as soon as somebody does, everybody wants to, and thinks that they can, hit that stuff.)

cuddlebear

I second this post. An uninterested male? Not likely ...

goood post!

An uninterested male? Not likely ...

I don\'t mean to offend any of the guys posting, but...you

know, I see you guys saying all this, and then I think back to all the posts where I see guys complain about fat or

ugly women hitting on them, and wanting to know how they can get them to stop.

Just an observation.

Man of La Pancha

Yeah, and women complain about ugly, uninteresting guys or jerks hitting on them all of the time when

all they really want is a \'nice guy\'... Go figure.

I still say we need a definite system to get the

go-ahead to flirt with someone. Something like the \'hotornot\' system where you both click \'yes\' if

you\'re interested and then attempt conversation. If I were a TV network, I\'d start a show where they made

definite verbal signals on whether a guy/girl was interested. For instance, if you were interested, you\'d say

\"Hi,\" but if you weren\'t you\'d say, \"Hey, there.\" That way you could let someone know where you stand

without saying anything out of the ordinary. This, of course, would never work, but it\'s nice to dream. This

goes along the lines of my \'ring\' idea where if you\'re married you have the ring on the left ring finger,

if you have a bf or are interested in someone you put a ring on your right ring finger, and if you want some action

you have no rings. That way no one looking for action will bother flirting with you if you have the ring. Great

system, absolutely no relation to what\'s really possible and no capability of instituting it globally.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] A man can dream, dammit!!!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I don\'t mean to offend any of

the guys posting, but...you know, I see you guys saying all this, and then I think back to all the posts where I see

guys complain about fat or ugly women hitting on them, and wanting to know how they can get them to stop.

A very good point.

This fence is rather uncomfortable.

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

I think those kinds of posts stick out like a sore thumb, but usually us guys have our thumbs, and

heads, stuck safely up our asses. You have to know how to give a clear signal. This is a fundamental skill of

womanhood, in my O. On the other hand, our job is to learn to recognize clear signals. This is where evolution comes

in.

So down and away simultaneously is

the key? Worth a try ... I will watch for that in the future. I\'m so glad we have females here

<hr

Also works when urinating.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Doctor of Scentology DrSmellThis's Avatar

There are, of course, guys like the

late TV actor, Hugh O\'Brian. He used to walk up to women and say, \"I\'m Hugh O\'Brian, wanna f**K?\" He

might get rejected 50 time, he used to say, But, he\'d ask 51 times. So, he always got laid. &lt;g&gt;

<hr

I used to do that, but it never worked. Eventually they all found out my

name isn\'t Hugh O\'Brian.

Sexy writes:
    I don\'t mean to

offend any of the guys posting, but...you know, I see you guys saying all this, and then I think back to all the

posts where I see guys complain about fat or ugly women hitting on them, and wanting to know how they can get them

to stop.

Not this guy. Crap, I\'ll take any attention that I

can get. Yeah, I might be a borderline egomaniac (and as I get older I know that compliments are going to be harder

to find regardless if they come from hotties or fatties), but letting fat ugly chicks hit on me once got me a good

friend that resulted in a couple years in a luxury box at the KC Chiefs games and horse riding whenever I wanted to

saddle up.

(By the way, fat and ugly is all in the eyes of the beholder. I mean, Kari said Brad Pitt wasn\'t

sexy. I mean, really. Brad Pitt not sexy? Have you seen that guys bod? That\'s a 40 year old bod BTW. Sexy as

hell. I\'d consider having sex with him he\'s so sexy (although I\'d have the ground rule that I would not be

the recipient, if you know what I mean. A hot chick with a strap on is one thing, a guy is completely different.

(Speaking from a hetero point of view.) Some people might prefer plump to a rock hard sexy, supple, volumptuous,

passionate, exotic, flexible body.)

Journeyman

Also, there\'s such a thing as

ugly-sexy. Bogart, Tommy Lee Jones, Tom Berenger. Then there are guys like Tom Sellick and Brad Pitt who are

classically attractive, but don\'t have much sex appeal. In guys, looks don\'t often have a lot to do with sex

appeal. It\'s presence that matters.

--------------------
    \"Sex appeal is 50% what you have and 50% what

people think you have.\"-- Sophia Loren

Post Extras:

and, if she looks, then looks away.. then looks

BACK when she thinks you won\'t notice... you have her attention.

the way, fat and ugly is all in the eyes of

the beholder. I mean, Kari said Brad Pitt wasn\'t sexy. I mean, really. Brad Pitt not sexy? Have you seen that

guys bod? That\'s a 40 year old bod BTW. Sexy as hell. I\'d consider having sex with him he\'s so sexy

(although I\'d have the ground rule that I would not be the recipient, if you know what I mean. A hot chick with a

strap on is one thing, a guy is completely different. (Speaking from a hetero point of view.) Some people might

prefer plump to a rock hard sexy, supple, volumptuous, passionate, exotic, flexible body.)

<hr

that\'s why i say thta u must at least have that x factor because u

can catch someone eye. if u are not attractive in away or another physically, u would unlikely hold her eye

contact! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

Yeah, and women complain about ugly,

uninteresting guys or jerks hitting on them all of the time when all they really want is a \'nice guy\'... Go

figure.

I still say we need a definite system to get the go-ahead to flirt with someone. Something like the

\'hotornot\' system where you both click \'yes\' if you\'re interested and then attempt conversation. If

I were a TV network, I\'d start a show where they made definite verbal signals on whether a guy/girl was

interested. For instance, if you were interested, you\'d say \"Hi,\" but if you weren\'t you\'d say,

\"Hey, there.\" That way you could let someone know where you stand without saying anything out of the ordinary.

This, of course, would never work, but it\'s nice to dream. This goes along the lines of my \'ring\' idea

where if you\'re married you have the ring on the left ring finger, if you have a bf or are interested in someone

you put a ring on your right ring finger, and if you want some action you have no rings. That way no one looking

for action will bother flirting with you if you have the ring. Great system, absolutely no relation to what\'s

really possible and no capability of instituting it globally. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] A

man can dream, dammit!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Speaking of

signals... there\'s a course for women called the \"Art of Exotic Dancing\"-- taught by an ex-stripper. One of

the primary lessons is how to enter a room, and use eye contact to create a presence. The class is on vid, and also

tours the country. Being an ex-dancer, I fond it to be of value.

Journeyman

Sexy writes:
    </font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    I don\'t mean to offend any of the guys posting, but...you know, I see you

guys saying all this, and then I think back to all the posts where I see guys complain about fat or ugly women

hitting on them, and wanting to know how they can get them to stop.

Not this guy. Crap, I\'ll take any attention that I can get. Yeah, I might be a borderline egomaniac (and as

I get older I know that compliments are going to be harder to find regardless if they come from hotties or fatties),

but letting fat ugly chicks hit on me once got me a good friend that resulted in a couple years in a luxury box at

the KC Chiefs games and horse riding whenever I wanted to saddle up.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">
    I agree with Sacogoo\'s attitude. I haven\'t had a fat or ugly woman hitting on me with

mones on yet. I see the potential for this to be a problem; but, you can always control how far an interaction goes

with anybody. You could end up with unexpected perks (like a luxury box). If someone hits on you that you don\'t

find attractive at all, you can be polite, but don\'t have to go home with them, or even spend much time with

them. If it were me, I would just record it as a hit, and move on to another person.

Now listening to: \"Kid

Charlemaign\" by Steely Dan. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

AzMike

Journeyman

All guys are interested, especially if

the woman is even remotely attractive. Married guys. Single guys. Partially dead guys. We\'re just stupid, and

don\'t want to offend you, or are scared of rejection or whatever. We\'re still interested. Hell, every time I

walk out the door I\'m saddened that I don\'t get hit on, and then wonder why every woman is so unaccessible.

Frigid bunch of uptight bitches! Why can\'t I get laid? C\'MON! And then we just can\'t believe that the

girl we had our eyes on all night ends up going home with some heavy browed neanderthal. I can\'t believe that

she went home with that ape when I could have loved her forever with all my heart. (Sure, we were too chicken to

even go up to her or look at her all night, but goddamn if we weren\'t interested. Not interested?! I\'d have

given my left nut to have been with her tonight!)

The majority of

women prefer a heavy browed neanderthal to an intelligent guy. Brawn usually wins out over brains, when women judge

guys. If you are built like a big ape, you will be quite popular with women, pheromones or no pheromones.

Now

listening to: \"Eagles Fly\" by Sammy Hagar.

AzMike

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information