Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Matrix Trilogy

Default Matrix Trilogy

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Man I agree with this

guy...
    But I recommend not read it if you did not see all the 3 films... Very long post

Dear Friends,
    I

will tell you what I believe...

I believe that The Matrix Trilogy, one of the must interesting of history,

would not, by any chance, finish so simply and no sense...

I believe the W. Brothers are really smart and

that they give their final lance of geniality, making everybody believes in one thing (the apparent or explicit

final) that isn’t true!!! Just like in the Matrix!!! Makes completely sense to me and the other guys that believe

like me...

I believe many will deny the truth, just like the majority of people deny that the Matrix isn’t

the real world in the first movie and are still plugged and will stay like this for the rest of their

lives...

Don’t get me wrong, I am a huge fan of Matrix Trilogy and here goes the Theory that makes sense to

me!!! As you will see, the theory bellow fixes so many wierd things that aren\'t satisfactory explained by the

explicit theory of Zion being the real world...

I know for sure that almost 100% understood, or at least

interpreted, Zion like being the real world and Neo really becoming a truly superpower guy in this real world just

like in the Matrix, but this theory sounds just too ridicules to me, just trash, too pathetic, a big packet of 100%

[censored]. It doesn’t at all fits to the idea that I have about the geniality of W. Brothers. What a trivial

solutions, it sounds to simple to me, it sound like ok, I lost myself and I can give a sci-fi satisfactory

conclusion to my series and “appeal” to triviality. Too sad to me if the Wackoschi were so ingenues like this. I

really don’t believe that the explanation of everything could be so much simple!!!

In our to keep my believe

that the Matrix Trilogy was something but just a pure waste of my time, I believe that there is something behind the

obvious that few people are really seeing and that avoid the pathetic superpower of Neo in the real world (or the

equivalent bullshit of “wireless” connected and giving orders to self-explosion to sentinels from inside of Matrix)

without speak about that ridicules “last hour trick” about gain, from one time to other, the “infrared” type

vision.

The solutions that it is given by the “default” (but in my opinion wrong) interpretations of the

movie is in huge contradiction with laws of Darwin theories (where to evolution is made slowly after millions of

years), biological and physical. It is a too hard to accept this so trivial and ridicules solutions. Remember how

precise was the explanations in the first Matrix??? It is beautiful and the Reloaded and Revolutions should, by any

chance, have the same beauty,

If Neo doesn’t have really superpowers but just he can connect “wirelessly” to

Matrix and give inside commands of self-destruction to sentinels, why did he need in the end of the move to be full

connected by the Deus Ex-Machine to fight Smith??? Why it even needed to went to the “machines city” to talk to Deus

Ex-Machine??? Think of Smith taking the Bane body in the real world is also a little forced too me, but it is the

limit of my acceptance...

If the orange vision was just the Neo new “miracle” “infrared or something” vision

(I hate to use miracle solutions in sci-fi movies), why we see sometimes he inside of the image of the orange vision

and even worst, why we have seen the “orange vision” even when he was dead??? Why during the [censored] there

movies, the oracle offers to Neo, repeatedly, red candy’s??? Why the Oracle seems always to Know what is going to

happen but doesn’t the [censored] true clearly??? She, and the Architecture, are manipulating everything!!! Why

Morpheus ask in the and of the movie if it was real??? Why the Seraph wanted so much to fight against Neo in

Reload??? Because the Humans and the Machines agreed about a peace??? It doesn’t fill well to me...

Did you

remember in Matrix Reloaded how Neo saw Seraph just before he fight against him??? He saw Seraph the [censored]

orange think, just like repeatedly in revolutions!!! Do you know where Neo was??? He was inside the Matrix!!! So,

this makes a complete connection analogy that the orange things that he saw so many times in Matrix Revolutions, are

in fact, inside a some kind of Matrix and Zion isn’t the real world in fact. As the times goes by, he becomes deeper

into the understanding of the Matrix (this represents the orange view) and he finally realize that Zion is in fact

another Matrix. Otherwise, what is the proposal of, inside of the Matrix, to show in the same shot a piece orange

and another green if the Neo’s orange view is suppose to happen in the “real world”. Remember Software is cold and

cold is blue, not orange!!! Orange is hot, Human are hot.

My vision of the movie that, at least to me, saves

Matrix trilogy to be completely no-sense and ridicules is that Zion is, in fact, the second level Matrix and the

real wold is the world is the world that appears in the end of the movie during the conversations between the Oracle

and the Architecture. Neo was the first man that ever understood this and become to see this second and last level

of Matrix in a orange color!!! This is why he stop the sentinel into the air just like he did with bullets inside of

the Matrix!!! This is why the Oracle offers him repeatedly during all the movies, the [censored] red candy’s!!! She

is trying to weak Neo to the real world, not that bullshit of Zion, but the beautiful real world that exist actually

into the and of the movie. No war between Machines and Men did happening in fact, the men in the future live a

normal live without bigger problems!!! They just went to play like god sometimes in their own worlds. Isn’t that

funny???

The Architect and the Oracle, in a distant future, created the Matrix and they also created Zion to

the guys that notices that the Matrix wasn’t, in fact, real!!! Zion is a second and last level of the Matrix and

sometimes the Architect needed to destroy it to avoid people in Zion to wake-up the real world, the world of the end

of movie, where himself, the Oracle, Smith and Seraph are real Human. You should notice that the Architecture and

the Oracle seems really to familiar, really true friends in the end of the movie, they don’t look at all like truly

adversaries, they look like “playing a big game”!!! They look like they just finish a cheers game and they are

“guessing” what is going to happen or not from know on!!! Oracle play with men and the Architecture with Machines,

who wins??? Who loses??? They are having a fairly fascinate “god” game!!!

All that [censored] about the

prophecy that Oracle trying to make the men believe it, it is just a way to do her arm, the men, more confident and

strong. Actually, Neo is the best result that she gets with this strategy and he possibilities to her to obtain a

temporally “peace” in her game against her friends in the real world, the Architecture and he just accept the peace

because her designed Matrix was in problems with the program Smith that was completely without

control!!!

Oracle avoid the reloaded in the second film because this represents the dissipation of her arm,

the men of Zion, and need to again “free” minds of the Matrix Architecture world to rebuild your arm and fight

again. How does she avoided the reloaded??? She makes Neo loves Trinity in such a way that would make her prefer to

save her instead of do the reloaded. Point to Oracle!!!

What out the free will, one of the main topics of the

trilogy??? Very simple, the Oracle and the Architecture did in fact created the Matrix and Zion world, but world the

real funny if they could inexorably make choice for your guys??? The real challenger of both creators was really

trying to give them the most important rule of the game: Your guys has to have free will!!! This is a big

challenger!!! How to create something and give it a real free will???

Why do you think the sky is blue above

that black clouds??? Do you really think it would like that way that if Zion was real??? Truly this would not be the

case, much more probably the ozone should be gone and the sky should not more be blue !!! Where the hell the

[censored] Zion sky is blue??? Just because the little girl did it!!! She is smart human and will probably succeed

the Oracle...

Why did Seraph fight against Neo in reloaded??? Did you believe in that [censored] of “to

really know someone, you have to fight him”. I didn’t. He fight because he want to how it is to fight against the

best, that is a real challenger to the human that he is. It is really interesting!!! Why the Sentinels can cross

through Neo in that orange scene inside of that aircraft when he was going to the Machine city??? Don’t tell that

this is also possible in the real world because if it the W. Brothers really think this, just put the holy movie

into the wastebasket...

I do really believe that this explanation is wonderful, really bright and

satisfactory, at least to me (that is what really matters for each one) and I am really convinced that the Brothers

know that some few guys will understand of this point of view. I am think the trilogy is amazing it interpreted in

such a way.

What I think it is most unbelievable is that the all trilogy is about that question of what is

real and what isn’t, and that almost the trick (makes the virtual seems real) was done in the last chapter of the

trilogy (of course the W. Brothers were very less explicit this time) and such a few people really understand the

message!!!

The play all the time with the phase “Few will see that true, the majority won’t even realize that

they are plugged” That’s the way it is and they, in fact, really show they were right. If they do think like this, I

do really congratulate them for their unbelievable smartness!!!

We (I and my friends) are really having at

the top of our mind lots of others suggestions that confirms more and more this implicit and wonderful theory and I

will keep updating it frequently...

FREE YOUR MIND
    ZION IS NOT REAL
    MY THEORY
    --TEcBoy

Banned User

Default Re: Matrix Trilogy

The post you quoted

was BRILLANT. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

It all lines up in this theory....The brothers

left clues all along...To me what struck me the most was the sky, Neo\'s response to seeing the truth when they

were within the main machine area, Neo closing up to everyone around him, and the sentinel going right through

him....The brothers did not make any mistakes here they left those clues as you said for the few who would actually

pick up on them....This movie does have great visuals as you will see every critic talk about, but it was wrapped in

a kick-ass action movie for that very purpose to make another subtle meaning not so sightful, to leave those who

could not see it behind and many of the critics too.

There are too many points which could not happen, and

the theory above is the best I have seen and truly one of someone who was actually thinking...I noticed many of the

these like the sky again and many more but I didn\'t have the extra umph to wisely put it all together.

So

there is one half of the pie what happens within the matrix such as neo and agent smith evening eachother out and

everything becoming easy as pie, but there is a higher level AKA oracle and Archetect......

By the way

where does the article link to? I would like to get the source thanks.

Phero Enthusiast

\"Why do you think the

sky is blue above that black clouds??? Do you really think it would like that way that if Zion was real??? Truly

this would not be the case, much more probably the ozone should be gone and the sky should not more be blue !!!

Where the hell the [censored] Zion sky is blue??? Just because the little girl did it!!! She is smart human and will

probably succeed the Oracle... \"

In the first move, morpheus states \"we scorched the skies\" in an atempt

to stop the machines from using the suns energy. The atmostphere is incredible thick relative to the region

containing clounds; the ozone could still exist, the sky could still be blue. The existence of the black clouds is

enough evidence the verify this fact; the clouds would not be there if there was no ozone or other upper layers of

the atmosphere.

As far as the orange; you must remember that neo had a very special connection with the machines,

and this is likely respsonsible for his ability to \'feel\' them.

Man of La Pancha

Let\'s not forget

the \'moral\' of the story. This is a great story for psychologists because it\'s all about optimism vs.

pessimism, internal vs. external locus of control, and fate vs. free will. Do you believe you control your own

destiny? Do you feel you have purpose in your existence?

Neo believed he had free will. He believed in love,

freedom, and happiness and fought for it. Agent Smith believed that life was just inevitably dying. He thought

that purpose, love, hope, dreams, etc. were all a big illusion made by people to feel important and special while

they go on destroying things.

The \'moral\' of the story is you can just think like agent Smith, but your

life won\'t be very fulfilling. You\'ll just go around trying to be better than everyone else or try to get

more power. If you think like Neo, you will fight for what is right and have a fulfilling life. You must take

control of your life and do what you feel you have to do. You can pretty much reason out the many other things that

go along with this yourself.

I realize that the story itself involved the questions of whether Zion really

existed and what happens now because neither the humans nor the machines won, but also recognize the moral values

placed in the characters and the underlining themes that are presented in the movie because I\'m sure the genius

creators would have wanted you to appreciate these as well.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Yes, I love psychology. So sue me.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Awwww....look at my

little nerd boys. I want to scoop you all up and kiss you all over.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

avoid the underarm area

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    avoid the underarm area [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That\'s where

all the good mones are lurking. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

along with some other

unsavory characters.

Oh my.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

Journeyman

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Awwww....look at my little nerd boys. I want to

scoop you all up and kiss you all over. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I\'m too lazy to read all that! This thread is boring! Let\'s

spice it up and talk about sex. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Who wants to

go first? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I knew I liked you.

What\'s on your mind? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Journeyman

I knew I liked you. What\'s on your mind?

hmmmmm!

Let\'s see? How about talking about the first thing that pops up.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] would any of you nerds like to start?

HEY! Only I can call

them that. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

You can call them dorks

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Journeyman

HEY! Only I can call them that.

ooooops sorry!

Don\'t want to step on any \"members\" head! I mean toes! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Journeyman

You can call them dorks

NERDS! Fits

better. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

dweebs?

Man of La Pancha

</font><blockquote><font

Awwww....look at my little nerd boys. I want to scoop you all up and kiss you

all over. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I\'m too lazy to read all that! This thread is boring! Let\'s spice it up and talk about

sex. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Who wants to go first?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

<hr

Seinfeld has the answer to everything:
    George: Look, you wanna have sex

right now? Do want to have sex with me right now? Let\'s go! C\'mon, let\'s go baby! C\'mon!

Journeyman

</font><blockquote><font

Awwww....look

at my little nerd boys. I want to scoop you all up and kiss you all over.

I\'m too lazy

to read all that! This thread is boring! Let\'s spice it up and talk about sex.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Who wants to go first?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

<hr

Seinfeld has the answer to everything:
    George: Look, you wanna have sex

right now? Do want to have sex with me right now? Let\'s go! C\'mon, let\'s go baby! C\'mon!

<hr

George is a wise man! No beating around the bush! My kind of guy.

Costansa is by far the

leader of all nerds everywhere.

Journeyman

Costansa is by far the leader of all nerds

everywhere.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

No beating around the bush!

<hr

See..I tend to like when they do that.

Man of La Pancha

Costansa is by far the leader of all nerds

everywhere.

George: Don\'t insult me. No one\'s a bigger

idiot than me.

Journeyman

</font><blockquote><font

No beating around the bush!

See..I tend to like when they do that. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

<hr

And more of course! I know what you mean! A good place to start!

Man of La Pancha

This is

realllllllllll smart. Talk about sex in the sexually-frustrated area.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Abductor, ma

brotha! Grande post! Curti ler mas quase q adormecia! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I\'m trapped in da matrix!! But da matrix is not real! So, how

can I be trapped inside something that does not exist?? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Journeyman

</font><blockquote><font

No beating

around the bush!

See..I tend to like when they do that.

And more of

course! I know what you mean! A good place to start! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<hr

Does being shaved count as a bush? Will men still beat around it?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

That\'s the only way

to go...but I prefer to wax. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Journeyman

This is realllllllllll smart. Talk about sex in

the sexually-frustrated area. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

The more frustrated the better sexually they are, I\'d say!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Journeyman

That\'s the only way to go...but I prefer to wax.

Oh me too!

Sooooooo smooooth. Had a date tonight with a really really really hot guy. He\'s so hot that he puts a new meaning

to the word. The jerk cancelled on me at the last minute. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] No-one

stands up this girl. He won\'t get another chance with this chick I\'ll guarantee you that. What\'s he think I

am chopped liver! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

I guess it will be a night with the toys. Hope I have enough

astroglide. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information