Close

Stranger

Default ONE CONFUSSED DUDE

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey guys I’m an avid

phero user but this is my first time @ the forum. Ive been meaning to post sum hit stories and mix ideas for a whyl

but never go round to it. But there sum confusing stuff that I gotta share.

Ok sum backround first: There’s this

girl named Vanessa, a Brazilian model and I met her thru an agency ( I’m a model too). When I met her I didn’t have

pheros and we hit it off great - so wateva was there was “real”. Though we’ve never been a couple we have gone out

a few times and had amazing fun. But that’s where sum ov the problems begin. Whenever we’re at a club together she

blatantly tries to make me jealous – talk about cruel intentions. Once time I askd her to dance with me and she sed

no, then all ov a sudden she gets up, walks up to a stranger and asks him to dance ryt in front of me!!! Did I say

dance, I meant “sex with clothes on” ass grindin and everythin and the whole time she was looking at me. Anyway

after the dance she cums bak and I’m like what the hell, all she says is don’t be mad, its not like im ur girlfriend

or anything. This is just one of many incidents. When we’re alone we can talk on a deeper level and she says she

flirts with other guys just to make me jealous (why I’ll never know) and that she thinks she loves me. But every

time I think we can take our friendship to the next level she has to go off and does sumthing stupid.

Anyway bak

to story: Last night the tables turned!! She called me up and we went to our regular club together. I had on 3 dabs

of AE/m, 2 dabs of PAN, and a couple of sprays of Realm/m mixed with NPA 5:1 Ratio as cover. It was a first time

using this combination but definitely not a last time I’ll wear it. The hits were crazy, I felt like a rock star.

Sometime during the course of the night Vanessa decides to pull off one of her usual antics, but this time as she is

leaving a girl who I had locked eyes with when I first entered the club cums up to my table and we begin to talk –

her name is Lila. Before I know it she and 4 of her friends are now sitting by me and were talking, having fun –

obvious flirtation from all girls, I almost forgot about V. After a few drinks, that they bought, I decide to look

for V coz I haven’t seen her in a whyl. I find her at the other side of the club with a girlfriend of hers. As I

approach her she gets up and walks ryt past me. I grab her hand and I’m lyk wats wrong with you. She says (rather

violently) what do you want with me, y don’t you go hang with all your new girlfriends, you’ve been entertaining

them all night. I don’t know whether it was the mones or jst to whole energy of the night that made me say stuff

like: well, well, well is that jealousy. Could it be Vanessa is finally now jealous? I really rubbed it in. As one

would expect she wasn’t too happy with my cockiness and she left the club with her girlfriend. Did I follow: HELL

NO, I had 5 lovely ladies to get bak 2. Last night was to be remembered J.

Today Vanessa called me and we talked

4eva. Somewhere in the conversation she apologised for the way she acted. She said that she had never seen that

side of me and for the first time she realised that she could really lose me. She also said that she is ready to

take our “elationship” 2 the next level if I wanted- no more BS. This is where you, the reader comes in. WHAT DO I

DO NOW?? I mean I like Vanessa but she has sed this type of stuff before, and last night me and Lila has an

incredible time- we both want to see each other again. I’m confused and unsure of wat I really want to do. There

is still some time to make a choice so any words of wisdom would be appreciated. Also keep in mind that V and me

hit it of without mones but with Lila it might have been due to mones. <font color=\"red\"> wat 2 do is up to u

</font>
    Damn I write to much, I’m gone. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Default Re: ONE CONFUSSED DUDE

Keep focused on

other chicks. The bimbo will start playing games again if you let her. Just keep her as a small part of your life

and don\'t obsess.Do your self a favor and read your thread again. You will see some answers in there that may

clear your confusion.

Drop her.

Anybody who would set out to purposely hurt you on a regular basis just to make themselves feel better is not worth

your time.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    talk about cruel intentions.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Very perceptive, indeed. Do you really want more of that?

When we’re alone we can talk on a deeper level

and she says she flirts with other guys just to make me jealous (why I’ll never know) and that she thinks she loves

me.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Pay attention to her deeds, not her words. Talk is cheap.

Sounds like she needs lots of attention. Is this really what you want? Is it worth it?

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    ....cums up to my table and we begin to talk – her name is Lila. Before I

know it she and 4 of her friends are now sitting by me and were talking, having fun – obvious flirtation from all

girls, I almost forgot about V.

Almost forgot about who? Venessa

who? That sure says a lot.

Did I follow: HELL

NO, I had 5 lovely ladies to get bak 2. Last night was to be remembered J.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Good man! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font

Today Vanessa called me and we talked 4eva. Somewhere in the conversation

she apologised for the way she acted. She said that she had never seen that side of me and for the first time she

realised that she could really lose me. She also said that she is ready to take our “elationship” 2 the next level

if I wanted- no more BS....I mean I like Vanessa but she has sed this type of stuff before....

<hr

So she\'s said this kinda stuff before, but she acts how? No more BS?

Actually sounds like just more of the same. Does she really mean what she said or is she just yanking on the choke

chain? Bad dog...sit...rollover...beg...fetch...lick my boots.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
    ....last night me and Lila has an incredible time- we both want to see each other again.

<hr

Then do it! Like you said, you \"almost forgot about V\" and that was

your first encounter w/ Lila. Hmmmmmm...incredible time vs. mind games...which one should you choose?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
    Also keep in mind that V and me hit it of without mones but with Lila it might have been due to mones.

<hr

Don\'t sweat it. The pheros did their part by giving Lila a striking

first impression, but who did the rest? That\'s right, you did.

So which do you prefer? An incredible time

or more frustration? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Vanessa = bad news

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Banned User

Alienhed-

Looks

like V is getting a collective thumbs down from the Forum. Justifiably so. She\'s not just nutz...she\'s going

to be dangerously nutz with time. Jump ship now while you can! Save yourself!!! And DO keep us informed.

A

thought just came to me about how you could get rid of her. Set up a date with her and OD on PI/m and some real good

BO of your own. That way it will be her idea that she doesn\'t want to see you anymore and you won\'t have to

worry about her torching your apartment.

Phero Pharaoh

Hey,

Vanessa

sounds like a beautiful woman who has never been rejected before. Furthermore, she sounds like she always gets what

she wants out of guys. When you didn\'t follow her, you were being a challenge - which is what got her to act the

way she did in the end.

You can continue to be a challenge with this girl and keep things going. You may be

feeling great that you have a model for a gf. Furthermore, her being a latina only adds fuel to the fire. She\'s

gorgeous alright, but do you like her attitude? Based on her attitude, would you want to have children with this

woman? Can you see yourself marrying this woman? These are all very important questions you need to ask yourself

before continuing the relationship.

Off the record, I would drop this woman in a heartbeat. To me, looks are

negotiable, but attitude and integrity isn\'t.

Here is an article that may be able to offer you more info:

http://www.askmen.com/dating/doclov

e_150/198_relationship_expert.html

Krish

Stranger

Hey thanx 2 all

you guys who replied. Everyone seems to think that I should just drop Vanessa and the more I think about it, the

more I can agree.

Its like I know wat to do but not how to do it

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]!! I spoke to her today and man does she seem really eager to

please me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]! Its weird coz she has totally broken down- that’s wat makes it

so hard.

Have you guys ever wanted sumthin for so long and so bad- it kinda makes everything else seem second

best. Don’t get me wrong Lila is great but when I’m with Vanessa it’s a different feeling – I don’t know if I’m

really making sense right now but its just that V is the type of person that you can really get attached to.

Man,

matters of the heart can be complicated. So any suggestions of how to let her go without breakin her heart (or

mine)? I’m a nice guy- not a pushover!!! But nice in the sense that I tend to care about wat people close to me are

thinking and feeling... I just don’t wanna have any regrets that’s all.

Wow it feels good to write about this

stuff. I should be paying you guys for therapy! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]! Let me know wat

u all think.

Banned User

I spoke to her today and man does she seem really

eager to please me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]!

Well, you should take advantage of that of course..

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Stranger

Just to add sum

more info. V isnt sum monster though she can be harsh at times. I think that she does it just for show though coz

when when its just the two ov us she is the most dynamic and interstin person i know. Thats probably why i was

drawn to her in the 1st place. Her looks were a plus but in the end her personality was the determining factor. 2

bad i only saw her other side a bit 2 l8.

Hey i hope it doesnt sound lyk i\'m defending her i just wat

every1 to understand the story frm all possible sides.

Phero Pharaoh

</font><blockquote><font

I spoke to her today and man does she seem really eager to please me

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]!

Yes, but

be VERY careful. Vanessa sounds like a chronic game player. You could exhaust yourself just meneuvering to keep her

interested. Have fun, but do NOT get serious.

Well, you should take advantage of that of course..

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<hr

King of the coupons!

\"\"\"\"Its

like I know wat to do but not how to do it !!\"\"\"\"

Sometimes in life...you gotta stand up and fight

like a man you coward! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] I\'ve said all that to say...there\'s

no certain way, but if you want the killer method...here it tis! LET\'S JUST BE FRIENDS.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Tis human nature to want/accept what\'s not good fer ya.

Always, with hope that it twill get betterrrrr. Not! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Whatever

YOU decide, then end results tis what YOU\'ll have to live with. What........ever!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Fortune cookie say...ONE THAT PLAYS WIT SOMEONE

ELSE\'S HEART, HAS NO PROBLEM WITH BREAKING HEARTS. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

You

gelin!!? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

\"\"\"\"Its like I know wat to do but not how

to do it !!\"\"\"\"

Sometimes in life...you gotta stand up and fight like a man you coward!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] I\'ve said all that to say...there\'s no certain way, but if

you want the killer method...here it tis! LET\'S JUST BE FRIENDS.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Tis human nature to want/accept what\'s not good fer ya.

Always, with hope that it twill get betterrrrr. Not! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Whatever

YOU decide, then end results tis what YOU\'ll have to live with. What........ever!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Fortune cookie say...ONE THAT PLAYS WIT SOMEONE ELSE\'S

HEART, HAS NO PROBLEM WITH BREAKING HEARTS. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

You gelin!!?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Also, it

sounds like V. doesn\'t know WHAT the f--- she wants. But, it isn\'t what she HAS. She\'s VERY bad news.

Hey Mobes

where\'ve you been?!

No V may not be a monster, but she is an attention seeking user of men, and isnt that bad

enough?

I\'m sure she is a nice girl, but I think you know that you wont get the same rapport when you are

actually in a relationship. Her whole \"get up and dance with other guys\" was a test, and the other night you

passed with flying colours.

\"I mean it\'s not like I\'m your g/f...\" This is a classic. To me this shows

that she was considering you as b/f material for a while. I think she likes you a lot, and you may well end up

having a decent relationship with her, but the bottom line is:

Can you excuse her testing and using behaviour?

Maybe, after all it showed her interest, albeit in a rather cruel way.

Can you trust her not to use such

methods again?

No. Like Krish said, she is a beautiful woman who doesnt normally have difficulty with men, so why

should she stop.

Stranger

By reading all

the posts, things are begining to make a lot more sense. I think that it would be best to just let go of V and her

compicated ways (Damn, how could Miss Right be so WRONG) Anyway... Hey i guess learning Ross Jeffries will finally

pay off [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I spoke to Lila and things between us are progressing.

I hadnt spoken to her since the club, thats probably y I was so hung up on V. Me and V will remain friends but

friends with benefits [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] would be even better

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] But hey, I wont put anything to chance- if me and Lila continue as

we are then V is just a memory.

Thanx again guys n gals for putting sum perspective to the whole matter. Ill let

you know how it goes- i see V tomorow and Id rather break it to her in person. All I need is a camera and a TV crew

and it will be like Jerry Springer [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Stranger

Hey wat do you

know- Im not confussed anymore [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

By reading all the posts, things are begining to

make a lot more sense. I think that it would be best to just let go of V and her compicated ways (Damn, how could

Miss Right be so WRONG) Anyway... Hey i guess learning Ross Jeffries will finally pay off

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I spoke to Lila and things between us are progressing. I hadnt

spoken to her since the club, thats probably y I was so hung up on V. Me and V will remain friends but friends with

benefits [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] would be

even better [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] But hey, I wont put anything to chance- if me and

Lila continue as we are then V is just a memory.

Thanx again guys n gals for putting sum perspective to the whole

matter. Ill let you know how it goes- i see V tomorow and Id rather break it to her in person. All I need is a

camera and a TV crew and it will be like Jerry Springer [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

DUMP the

head-gaming little bitch!

Journeyman

Dude, it would

take ONE time for a woman to treat me like that before it was over. Life is far too short man, who needs the

headache? I\'d tell her straight out that if all she wants to do is play mind games then she can go play them with

someone else. That\'s far too much to be stressing about when it\'s totally unecessary.

My question is, WTF

is up with women like this? Are there really men out there that ENJOY gettin jealous? ROFL

Stranger

I had on 3 dabs of AE/m, 2 dabs of PAN, and a

couple of sprays of Realm/m mixed with NPA 5:1 Ratio as cover.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Sorry for being the newbie that ruined the pherodrama, but what\'s PAN?

Do a

search.

\"P\"PA \"A\"nd \"N\"PA.

That was a funny thread

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

neon writes:

Sorry for being the newbie that ruined the

pherodrama, but what\'s PAN?

The \"legendary\" PAN mix is 5:1

PPA to NPA applied to the throat/neck &amp; wrists with 1 spray of Andro 4.2 to the chest.

Journeyman

Vanessa sounds like a beautiful woman who has never

been rejected before. Furthermore, she sounds like she always gets what she wants out of guys. When you didn\'t

follow her, you were being a challenge - which is what got her to act the way she did in the end.

You can

continue to be a challenge with this girl and keep things going. You may be feeling great that you have a model for

a gf. Furthermore, her being a latina only adds fuel to the fire. She\'s gorgeous alright, but do you like her

attitude? Based on her attitude, would you want to have children with this woman? Can you see yourself marrying this

woman? These are all very important questions you need to ask yourself before continuing the relationship.

Off

the record, I would drop this woman in a heartbeat. To me, looks are negotiable, but attitude and integrity

isn\'t.

Here is an article that may be able to offer you more info:

http://www.askmen.com/dating/doclov

e_150/198_relationship_expert.html

Krish

--------------------

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

i gree! why not give lila a chance ! perhaps she would be a better woman who would be

treats u better and be sincere to u.as f/ vanessa , i dont think shes gonna give up other man even if u are her

men. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Well Alienhead

seema to me that always thet bad girl is intriguing. Or should I set less hurtful. I have an attractive, cool girl

that I could go out with that I\'ve know for awhile yet I have yet to call her. I guess I\'m kinda been hurt a

couple times and am afraid to get too hooked on her. Now it\'s the weekend and I\'m looking to see how the mones

work when I should be going out with her. Go figure.

Thread Information