Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Favorite Combinations...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    My current favorite combo is Andro4.2 and Attraction.

(Edited by SubtleGuy at 12:45 pm on June 7, 2001)

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Favorite Combinations...

I have found for myself that a combination of the New Phero Concentrate and the Edge have some very good results for myself.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hmm thats an interesting combo.. I have a bottle of Edge myself, but I haven\'t heard much about that concentrate stuff. Does the pheromone concentrate have any scent?

**DONOTDELETE**

The concentrate smells allot like the edge. But minus the ethyl alcohol. A pretty heady experience when I first tried the concentrate in it\'s raw form (i.e. undiluted). And ad the edge in with it....a pretty good one two phero punch. I am getting allot of solid hits with it.

**DONOTDELETE**

one full bottle of attraction with half a bottle of primal mixxed in.

**DONOTDELETE**

The Edge and AE seem to be working for me, just haven\'t gotten the exact amount of each figured out yet.

V.

**DONOTDELETE**

I found that PF and The Edge mixed are not bad.

**DONOTDELETE**

Andro in the hair and attraction on clothing

**DONOTDELETE**

Paul oh sorry \"Pheroman\",
    I tried the hair application last night. And yes it is very effective...very...very. My bud Mikey gets off on pheros. He was rather dismayed that when I popped out last night I did not bring my little atomizer full of my brew. But as we waded through the crowd at a club he was behind. He said he could smell the pheros from 2-3 folks back. Like a wake behind a boat. It was one spary of the edge/concentrate/cologen mix to the head/hair, and the normal edge to front of shirt. But it was pretty neat. By the time I got to a table and sat it was like DIHL and female goofyness all around. Great conversations, allot of touchy feely with gals I do not know...well did not know. Going to do same tonight to see if it was fluke or pheros. But I know it was the pheros> Thanx Paul for the application tip.

**DONOTDELETE**

Canuk-Paul,

Hey what does the PI Attraction mix smell like? I have never used nor smelled Attraction before. Sounds interesting.

**DONOTDELETE**

dunno

**DONOTDELETE**

You can\'t do much better than applying an nHance wipe, and then covering it with a few drops of PF. Women get all giddy and touchy when I wear that combo!

**DONOTDELETE**

TallCoolOne:

It smells like sandlewood. if you have never smelled that, you can go to a health food store and take a sniff. The PI that I was using had ylang in it but you cant smell that.

Hope this helps

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Thanx Paul...yes sandlewood...it seems to be a good carrier or cover for the pheros.

**DONOTDELETE**

I have found that PI doesn\'t homogeneously mix with alcohol based products - it kinds of congregates in one big blob at the bottom and needs to be shaken up before application to mix it - and then it becomes millions of little bubbles clouding up the mixture.

I\'ve been carrying a little 5 mL spray dispenser with me - about the size of a lipstick - and pre-mixing concoctions in there - that way it\'s consistant - I apply it before I leave my place and then take it out when I need to recharge.

I have been writing down the ratios but haven\'t founf anything better than the other - each mixture is invariably 1/5 cologne either Egoist Platinum/Rocabar/or Angel for Men.

-----
    Chemist

**DONOTDELETE**

Using female pheromones along with male pheromones has been mentioned a few times before, but I don\'t think anyone has ever talked about combos using both. What types are popular for getting that balance between sending out \"attractive\" type signals\" (male using male pheros) and females feeling more relaxed around the guy (male using female pheros). Any popular male/female phero combos, anybody?

**DONOTDELETE**

Hey Subtle Guy:
    I remember a while back there were guys using the woman\'s version of Realm.. Can\'t remember who started it but the guys that used it were getting good results.....

Paul

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah the hair is a good thing attraction smells like sandlewood and thanx for the feedback i also use attraction like a aftershave a quick spray on the chin and neck also seems to do some good along with the andro in the hair i definetley get a greater effect that way and the attraction is a very nice smelling product no of the BO look

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks Paul and Paul... I\'m not sure I wanna go and get some female pheros just yet, though... seems kinda weird.

**DONOTDELETE**

Wouldn\'t female Phers attract the, ah,*wrong* attention?

**DONOTDELETE**

Actually, no Buttafinga, some people on this forum have reported that it makes females feel more relaxed around you. Sort of like when they are among other females. I forgot who it was that said they used female and male pheros together, but it sounded like a successful combination overall.

**DONOTDELETE**

The female formulas contain the same ingredients as the male ones but sometimes have copulins. A female formula will have more androstenol than the male version. It could actually he helpful in playing with ratios. Female PF doesn\'t smell all that bad - a variation on male OF - and DMfm smells much like the male DM2k - kitty pee. Inner Realm is very feminine and should not be worn alone since it smells like ladies perfume.

-----
    Chemist

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m going to try APC and the male version of Realm but first I\'m going to try APC all by itself. Paul says it\'s pretty potent.

Thread Information