Close

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    Journeyman

Default A Disillusioned Member

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I first

came to the love-scent forum as a lurker. I wanted to check out things here. I had heard of pheromones, but

didn\'t know much about them. After spending some time here, and reading through the posts to learn as much as I

could about pheromones, I decided to join this forum because I thought that it was a wonderful eviroment to learn

more about pheromones .

From the first day as a registered member here, there has been nothing but petty

bickering going on. I\'ve been reading the posts for the past week or so, and I am completely disillusioned to

what I thought my experience here would be.

After seeing what\'s been going on here, I\'m ashamed to be

a member of the fairer sex. I\'ve been sitting in the background, watching what has been going on here. The

childish posts of a paticular forum member, who happens to be a woman, asking questions of the men, that every woman

should already know. Some of the questions from her, were so ridiculous that they shouldn\'t have been asked in

the first place. It is my opinion that this woman is a very insecure person, with a lot of issues. I\'ve read,

thread, after thread, with the same premise, \"Get The Mens Attention\" which she has accomplished with wreckless

abandonment. I was in shock when I saw her posting personal messages, from many people, on the public

forum.

With all that has been happening with her, only one woman was couragous enough to stand up to her

nonsense. I commend her. The rest of us women stood silent. I am just as guilty as the rest of you women here.

I\'m attempting to change that with this post. I hope the rest of you will do the same.

In closing, I

think that the moderators of this forum, have to do a better job of keeping people like her under control, and not

let things get out of hand, the way they did last night. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Banned User

Default Re: A Disillusioned Member

Sweet Gurl, I

agree with you the forum didn\'t look too good the last few days. I hope you are not going to leave us yet because

of it.

\"why don\'t you mods delete more\". I hear that often. I bet most people who say that don\'t

realize how much flack a moderator gets when he starts to delete stuff. It is not 100% fair to delete stuff

either.

Besides it is not only the moderators who can change their ways.. If people would ignore posts

that are really ignorant and silly, it would help too.

Franki

Banned User

BTW, there has

been some good stuff going on as well, the \"perfuming basics\" thread for example.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Yeah Babe,

Stick around. We\'re not all a bunch of freaks.

Just most of us.

I for one don\'t want any ladies to leave the forum. Ever

since FTR left it\'s been like a freakin momo-party. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Man of La Pancha

You are

right about one thing. Some people get out of hand with random posts, but I couldn\'t say that without admitting

that I, too, post a lot of things that basically are just to make people laugh. Seriously, though, you can\'t

expect a person to have 4,239 posts and have them all be serious, in-depth, analytical evaluations of pheromone

products. That would be a little boring and would probably keep a lot of people from coming back again and again.

Some people come to see the latest mix as well as what new sexual innuendo Elana can make out of someone else\'s

post or what fun stuff Tallmacky, Whitehall, Brian, etc. (I hope I don\'t offend anyone by not putting them in; I

just put the first few that came to mind [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]) will post.

Our lives

do not revolve around trying to have sex with women/men by experimenting with the latest pheromone mix (sorry if I

speak for someone who has a life-goal of hitting it with a different person every night using their \'ultimate

mix\'), so we both learn and enjoy ourselves on the days we don\'t experiment. In the defense of the

moderators, I believe that they do a fine job of letting people have fun while at the same time moving threads that

get too out of hand to the open forum or humor sections.

All of this being said, I hope you don\'t have a

negative opinion of the entire forum for the actions of a few. If you don\'t like their posts or how they

represent the female gender, speak up or ignore them. You have just as much right to your opinion as anyone

else.

Finally, I would LOVE to have more input on pheromone use, but the truth is I can\'t afford all of the

products. I only have AE, TE, and free SoE gelpacks right now, so I can only do so much for the good of the forum.

When I get more $$$, I\'ll be sure to have more input. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I

really hope you do more research and speak up more often in the forums if that is what you want to do. As they say,

if you don\'t like the way things are, change them! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Best

Wishes,
    Pancho [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Banned User

It\'s a small

community of people here who share many of the same interests. As in any family or community, sometimes there are

disputes. It\'s been my observation that nearing and during a full moon phase, things get a little heated on the

Forum. Too much Testosterone amongst the boys for the most part. Sometimes a new member will start a thread and

their thoughts and ideas and input just don\'t fit in. About a month or so ago the \"Pharmacist\" paid us a

visit and lasted all of about two days before he was sent back to school never to be heard from again. Sometimes a

new member will join in that\'s just \"Whacked out\". It would be best to follow Franki\'s advise and just not

respond to things that rub you the wrong way. That\'s hard to do sometimes but like the wise man once said;

\"Don\'t get in a pissing contest with a skunk\". I only know of one \"real skunk\" on the Forum and who

knows, maybe in the real world he\'s a very nice guy(NOT). As for the \"Whacked out\" one amongst us; I don\'t

waste my time anymore.

I hope you stick with us Sweet Gurl! I think if a poll were taken you would find your

presence on the Forum very much appreciated! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Ash

Phero Pharaoh

SweetSeduceGurl,

First, I\'d like to welcome you to the forum. The stuff you\'ve seen doesen\'t occur

frequently. Every now and then we have a few trolls on the forum who create controversy. For example, there was a

guy named GhostClown who started a thread called \"The Great Virgin Test\". That thread ticked off a LOT of

people.

My point is that you have to see the finer side of this forum. Apart from the trolls, which should be

banned, this forum has many positive things to offer:

1. A small community that creates a \"family\"

atmosphere.
    2. Extreme details and research on pheromones.
    3. People who share a common goal(s).
    4. People

to turn to for help when you are in doubt or have an unanswered question.

There are many other positive

aspects of this forum. The question is, are you willing to give up all of those things just because some moron comes

on the forum and starts controversy? I would hope not. It\'s up to you to weigh the pros and cons.

I hope

you make the right decision. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Krish

SweetSeduceGurl

That\'s an interesting viewpoint. Where would you have us draw the line? If we cut every

silly, repetitve or redundant question or or personally offensive remark 2/3 of the new people would never have had

their questions answered. Many of the best people on this forum started out with dumb questions. More than one were

outright offensive and many still are to one or more of the other forum members. We are not censors, our job is to

stop fights before they get too far. It is a delicate juggling act and rarely, if ever, pleases more than half the

people involved. Since we are all volunteers and have other lives we count on the forum members to self regulate and

too help by letting us know when something gets too far. For the most part, it works well because there are many

wonderful people here. Judging by your comments, I am hoping that we will be able to count on you to help us as

well?

Belgareth

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    The childish posts of a paticular forum member, who

happens to be a woman, asking questions of the men, that every woman should already know. Some of the questions from

her, were so ridiculous that they shouldn\'t have been asked in the first place. It is my opinion that this woman

is a very insecure person, with a lot of issues. I\'ve read, thread, after thread, with the same premise, \"Get

The Mens Attention\" which she has accomplished with wreckless abandonment. I was in shock when I saw her posting

personal messages, from many people, on the public forum.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Agreed SSG. You don\'t even know the half of what this person has caused.

Don\'t leave!!! There will

always be trolls on any message board. It may take some forum members a bit more time to realize that she is

trolling and looking to start trouble. Some caught on the moment she joined.

This place can be a lot of fun and I

know that you would be a great asset to the forum. Please continue to post. I\'ll try to PM you later so we can

talk more in detail about this. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I am glad you are here.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

We are not censors, our job is to stop fights

before they get too far

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> And that doesn´t always happen even.

SSG, I agreee with you on one point in particular - Wts questions did make me wonder and she certainly has her

own point of view and my guess was from the beginning that she has a background that most of us here don´t or can´t

relate to very well.
    Either way, one thing has to be said about dumb questions: most of them come from the guys

usually. And you´d think they´d know the answers themselves too! So I guess having a woman ask a silly question

after all this time is somewhat forgivable albeit a little irritating.

If you read the past posts you´ll see that

the forum is normally a pretty cool one to be. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Yeah Babe, Stick around. We\'re not all a bunch of

freaks.

Just most of us.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Not sure

what happened last night I wasn´t online I think coz I was busy getting pissed

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. Got to have more coffee and check

BTW Anyone else been feeling sick lately too? Maybe it´s a

bug going round here or something...

Another thing the forum has been kinda boring and strange lately but that

happens from time to time. People are busy with other things or taking a little break or whatever. It does pick up

again though.
    It doesn´t help btw if everyone keeps whining about FTR being gone though! Got to make the most of

it, we all miss her but I also remember before she came to LS and it was fun too, just different

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

CJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Sadhu

Elana´s right,

it´s nice to have another chick on board, especially one with similar viewpoints

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] So don´t bugger off just yet, tell us what you´ve been up to with

your mones so far [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

CJ

It\'s a small community of people here who share

many of the same interests. As in any family or community, sometimes there are disputes.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Ash...this is not a dispute. This is a person intentionally causing

trouble. Big difference.

I realize that

not a lot of people know what happened. For those forum members that had written a private PM to this person, your

PM was posted in the main forum for all of us to read. Nice, huh.

Lucky for you the mods deleted the thread

before everyone had the chance to see what you had to say. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Elana,

You

are a woman of courage!

Moonwalk, breakdance

How is my style?

For those forum members that had written a private

PM to this person, your PM was posted in the main forum for all of us to read. Nice, huh.

<hr

That was just bizarre. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Welcome SSG, and please do stay with us.

Holmes

Elana,

You are a woman of courage!

Moonwalk,

breakdance

How is my style?

Yeah baby!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Though I am ashamed to say that I don\'t know how to moonwalk or

breakdance. I hope you don\'t think any less of me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Journeyman

Thank

you for all your posts of encouragement. I don\'t intend on going anywhere. I just felt I had to say something

about the foolishness that has transpired over the past few days. I will have many questions, I\'m sure, over the

coming months.

Exit63, You have a wonderful sense of humor, and are very lighthearted. Keep that, this place

needs it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Elana, thanks for your kind word of encouragement,

in your PM\'s. You\'re a doll! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Anyway, I\'ll be around

in the coming days. Thanks again everyone.

Elana, thanks for your kind word of encouragement,

in your PM\'s. You\'re a doll!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Ewwwwwww that must mean that I have cheese stuffed into my eye sockets. Sorry...private joke I have with a

few members here. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Exit63, You have a wonderful sense of humor, and are

very lighthearted. Keep that, this place needs it.

Thanx,

you\'re very kind.

BTW, are you a really hot Asian chick? Cause I love that!!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Sadhu

Exit, stop -

you´re scaring her (too soon) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    we´re all hot

haven´t you noticed [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

I have a

feeling Katrina is pretty hot, if she is she is used to this type of attention....

Yes all the women here are

hot, they are the top, there super sex drives and good looks have brought them here to seek out the mysterious of

pheromonia

Man of La Pancha

Yes,

everyone here is hot... They\'re not shy, average-joe types who are looking for the little \'edge\' they need

to get their foot in the door with the opposite sex... Oh, man!!! I just gave myself away!!! Delete, delete!!!

No, not continue!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned User

pancho I

must say I have visited your site...with a ripped bod like that...come on don\'t play innocent \"average\".

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Yes, everyone here is hot... They\'re not shy,

average-joe types who are looking for the little \'edge\' they need to get their foot in the door with the

opposite sex... Oh, man!!! I just gave myself away!!! Delete, delete!!! No, not continue!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holmes

pancho I must say I have visited your site...with a

ripped bod like that...come on don\'t play innocent \"average\".

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Yeah, you wanna

talk \"average?\" Look to the left of this message, Bub. I have to look at that in mirror every morning.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Holmes

Man of La Pancha

Yeah, I

could see how you\'d feel a little inadequate if you looked in the mirror every day and saw a shirt that said,

\"G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF\" staring back at you... I know I\'d feel down if I kept telling myself that...

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

On a serious note, though, it\'s not like I walk around with

my shirt off all of the time. With clothes on, I look like some skinny guy.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Most women don\'t like skinny. It\'s like height. Most

women want a man who is taller than them and most men want a woman who is shorter. Most women want a guy who is

bigger than them and most men want a woman who is smaller. (Note: these are generalizations) This unfortunately puts

me at a disadvantage. Anyway, Holmes, you seem really cool and you look like the kind of guy who has

\'presence\', which is something I lack. I think you\'ll be just fine.

Anyway, Holmes, you seem really cool and you look

like the kind of guy who has \'presence\', which is something I lack. I think you\'ll be just fine.

<hr

Personality can only get you so far. How would you like to grow up with

a brother as sexy as Holmes bro. That guy makes any man look like a little twirp. Sorry Holmes....personality

isn\'t going to get you the p*ssy. Maybe take some lessons from your big brother on how to get the ladies. He

sure won me over. I still keep the duck carcass that he gave me after he plucked each feather out with his bare

hands saying, she\'ll screw me, she won\'t screw me, she\'ll screw me, she won\'t screw me. &lt;sigh&gt; he

is such a romantic.

Journeyman

Thanx, you\'re very kind.

BTW, are you a

really hot Asian chick? Cause I love that!!

Exit63, You silly

boy! Didn\'t you read my profile? Of course I\'m asian. Your a sweetie pie!

I\'ll have to link a pic of

myself. You decide whether I\'m hot or not.

CJ01, the men here don\'t scare me. I think they\'re just a

bunch of pussycats. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Elana, Cheese in eye sockets?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Sorry, honey!

I\'m a lesbian&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

Even better!!! Eagerly awaiting your hit stories.

Personality can only get you so far. How would you

like to grow up with a brother as sexy as Holmes bro. That guy makes any man look like a little twirp. Sorry

Holmes....personality isn\'t going to get you the p*ssy. Maybe take some lessons from your big brother on how to

get the ladies. He sure won me over. I still keep the duck carcass that he gave me after he plucked each feather out

with his bare hands saying, she\'ll screw me, she won\'t screw me, she\'ll screw me, she won\'t screw me.

&lt;sigh&gt; he is such a romantic.

LMAO Elana! How very

Drakken-esque of you!

I fear I\'ve just been caught in a fib. Oh well, here comes the ironic \"Joe Schmo

twist\" to the story:

That is really me! My brother has, in actual fact, nowhere near the raw

animal magnetism as I. Poor guy, he looks like that unsightly 2 Fast 2 Furious dude. But who ever said life

is fair?

There, I feel better. Couldn\'t live with that dirty little secret much longer.

Holmes

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information