Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Default Re: A must read

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ha! Speaking of Drakken and Keanu Reeves: If memory serves me, Francis Ford Coppola made a film all about Drakken and his constant grappling with romance issues some years ago. Don\'t remember much about the film, really, except that Keanu Reeves was actually in it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] sporting a fake George Plimpton-type accent. He was quite bloody dreadful, I recall.

Holmes

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    don\'t think this question has ever been asked on this forum. We should ponder it. Do men prefer shy girls, or trashy girls?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Would you like the link? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Holmes writes:
    Ha! Speaking of Drakken and Keanu Reeves: If memory serves me, Francis Ford Coppola made a film all about Drakken and his constant grappling with romance issues some years ago. Don\'t remember much about the film, really, except that Keanu Reeves was actually in it sporting a fake George Plimpton-type accent. He was quite bloody dreadful, I recall.

You gotta be sh_tting me. Holmes, you are a genius. I must have the name of that movie. I must purchase that movie. It will be my reminder \'till my dying days of the Love-scent forum.

Now listening to: Stan Getz\'s \"Getz &amp; Gilberto\"

Joao Gilberto is the man! (And his daughter ain\'t exactly chopped liver, either.)

And BTW...\"genius\"? Nah. I had nothing to do with the movie (or the fake accent.) All props (or otherwise) go to Drakken and Keanu.

Holmes

Banned User

There is more to that excerpt than one picks up.

What Drakken was saying is that these women who tried everything to appear righteous and asexual. Were denying their sexual selfs. Sure they could try to go along in that fashion and class by being selevent, and deny their bodies....but for how long? Drakken\'s mental sexual powers simply just helped these nuns to unleash the \"beast\". That was all. So Drakken probably wants what some would consider a \"trashy\" woman I am only guessing here. Then again he comes off like a guy who is into realism, but a women who carries herself well should be a part of every woman (class)?

I don\'t agree with Drakken\'s acts, they seem kind of well...crude.

I have not heard of a movie about Drakken at all, for some reason he has been ignored purposely. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

There was indeed a movie.

In it, Drakken\'s \"beast within,\" which emerges from time to time in various forms, clearly prefers the \"Trashy\" sort, while deep down, Drakken\'s \"genuine inner guy\" longs for a woman who is of the \"Nice\" variety. Unfortunately, she jumped into a river, see--a bum deal for Drakken.

Of course, we could talking about two different \"Drakkens.\"

Holmes

Journeyman

Default Re: Question for the men!!

Ouch! Don\'t go bashing the Christians, Elana. I

really don\'t know that many shy, retiring Christian girls, so don\'t go putting this on us!

Look, WT,

here\'s my two cents on this guy you\'ve been interested in. I think he\'s enjoying the attention he gets from

you. He also doesn\'t like it when other guys flirt with you because it takes away from \'his\' attention. I

do not think he\'s interested enough to ask you out. And why should he? He knows he\'s got you anytime he wants

right now.
    Get this book:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0962067164/qid=1067344713/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_

1/002-3040659-9221611?v=glance&amp;s=books

It will help you if you\'re not good at picking up body

language cues. Otherwise, live your life like you would if he wasn\'t there. Flirt with him and everybody else. Go

out, have fun, quit wondering. Do you really want to end up with a guy who never has the balls to make a decision,

or one who never gets around to doing things? Or maybe one who possibly enjoys playing mindgames with people? If

he\'s interested, he\'ll ask you out. If not, then you may finally hear from whichever guy\'s been waiting for

you to get over this crush you\'ve got so HE can ask you out.

--------------------
    \"The true measure of

a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.\"
    - Samuel Johnson

Edited by Sexyredhead

(10/28/03 05:44 AM

there might be apossibility in this guy . i

told u about the charm tester in the previous thread before. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Ouch! Don\'t go bashing the Christians, Elana. I really don\'t know that

many shy, retiring Christian girls, so don\'t go putting this on us!

Look, WT, here\'s my two cents on this

guy you\'ve been interested in. I think he\'s enjoying the attention he gets from you. He also doesn\'t like

it when other guys flirt with you because it takes away from \'his\' attention. I do not think he\'s

interested enough to ask you out. And why should he? He knows he\'s got you anytime he wants right now.
    Get this

book:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0962067164/qid=1067344713/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_

1/002-3040659-9221611?v=glance&amp;s=books

It will help you if you\'re not good at picking up body

language cues. Otherwise, live your life like you would if he wasn\'t there. Flirt with him and everybody else. Go

out, have fun, quit wondering. Do you really want to end up with a guy who never has the balls to make a decision,

or one who never gets around to doing things? Or maybe one who possibly enjoys playing mindgames with people? If

he\'s interested, he\'ll ask you out. If not, then you may finally hear from whichever guy\'s been waiting for

you to get over this crush you\'ve got so HE can ask you out.

Another good book was discssed on another

thread, \"Love Signals,\" by David Givens. I just bought a copy, and can\'t put it down!

Agree with the

above-- treat the guy like a friend, banter with him, flirt a little. Otherwise, forget him. Either he will be

nudged into chasing YOU, or he won\'t and you\'ll be well out.

Journeyman

person\'s sexuality is sacred, and there are

limits to affections outside of a marriage.

This the BEST

(ULTIMATE BEST!!!) advice I have seen anywhere on this forum!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I agree with

you 100 percent. And I am not looking to lay this man and I think that is where some of the people of this forum is

misunderstanding me. I am looking for that long term relationship that we both can build into a life time

relationship. The laying will come after the commitment has been made.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Journeyman

The man should still make the first move.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

He better!!!

</font><blockquote><font

The more you touch the guy, the higher the likelyhood that hes gonna kiss

you.

All Right!! Watch out my shy guy!! You will be touched!!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Journeyman

I think he\'s enjoying the attention he gets from

you. He also doesn\'t like it when other guys flirt with you because it takes away from \'his\' attention. I

do not think he\'s interested enough to ask you out. And why should he? He knows he\'s got you anytime he wants

right now.

Sexyredhead, right!!! And from now on he will not

have me anytime he wants. I have gotten enough good advice from this forum to make my decision.

Do you really want to end up with a guy who never

has the balls to make a decision, or one who never gets around to doing things? Or maybe one who possibly enjoys

playing mindgames with people?

Good thoughtful questions to ask

myself and the answer is NO. I do not want someone like that and there is no need in continuing to desire his

attentions!! That decision makes me feel very elated!! I guess because these are questions I have been pondering

for way to long.

If not, then you may finally

hear from whichever guy\'s been waiting for you to get over this crush you\'ve got so HE can ask you out.

Come on whichever guy that is waiting for me. I am free now!!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0962067164/qid=1067344713/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/

002-3040659-9221611?v=glance&amp;s=books

Thanks! I will

check out what this book is all about. It just my help answer some of my questions.

Man of La Pancha

Well, Elana

and Exit were right, WT was just going to keep asking the question until she got the advice she wanted to hear,

which was probably the advice she would\'ve given a person in her same situation. Well, now that you got it I

hope you follow it. Strangely enough, you could\'ve just followed your own advice and saved yourself days of

Wondering Thoughts... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I guess sometimes you just need a little

support or someone in your corner. Well, I\'m glad you got it and hope things work out for you.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Journeyman

or there is always shy, passive-aggressive prudes

from KY. I hear that\'s a fun group

YUKKKKKKKKK!!!! KY men

are aggressive in all the wrong ways!!! Especially those backwoods Hillbillies!! I lived in Leitchfield KY for

many years and got to know some very good people. I even fell in love with a KY man but he turned out to be a

deadbeat dad so I dumped him. I do have to say KY people are interesting people. Anyone out there from KY. If so

send me a message. I would like to know what is going on down there!!

Journeyman

I think he\'s a joke. Dump the jerk, and get on

with your life for christ sake. How long are you going to keep this crap up with him?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I am moving on BABY!!!! (leaning over to give Brian a big kiss on the ??????)

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Come up with a new question, this ones getting old!

Hmmmmmmm I wonder how may other ways I can ask this

question???? I can think of at least a dozen more. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Journeyman

Well, Elana and Exit were right, WT was just going

to keep asking the question until she got the advice she wanted to hear, which was probably the advice she

would\'ve given a person in her same situation. Well, now that you got it I hope you follow it. Strangely

enough, you could\'ve just followed your own advice and saved yourself days of Wondering Thoughts...

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I guess sometimes you just need a little support or someone in your

corner. Well, I\'m glad you got it and hope things work out for you.

But Pancho1188

to have wondering thoughts gives a girl many excuses to change her mind a million times!! Don\'t women make so

much sense to you men!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I am in such a

good mood tonight! I now have to think of even more ways to ask that question.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Who knows I may

marry the man tomorrow. Or better yet I could go back to KY and find that dead beat dad and marry him so I can pay

his child support. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Women!!! Drive those men CRAZY!!

Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: Question for the men!! *DELETED*

deleted by franki

Phero Dude

kinda harsh

don\'t ya think Krtel - can\'t see why you\'re giving Wondering Thoughts such a hard time. She seems like most

women and that\'s what makes life interesting to me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Phero Pro

Women!!! Drive

those men CRAZY!!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Quit the contrary,lady. The man is driving you

crazy. Infatuation and oneitis work against you, just like it does for some men. There is no mystery between male

and female. We all follow the call of nature. Humans just have a higher power of reason, compared to the rest of the

animal kingdom. Most of the time this good, and sometimes it\'s not.

Quit the contrary,lady. The man is driving you

crazy.

Must be a full moon. I am agreeing with tounge.

Phero Pharaoh

*shrugs* Well

franki deleted my post, which I\'m glad he did. Even though I really meant the things I included in it, I was out

of order for posting it.

Krish

*shrugs* Well franki deleted my post, which I\'m

glad he did. Even though I really meant the things I included in it, I was out of order for posting it.

Krish

My guess is it was well deserved, Krish.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

f*ck all this post

deleting ! When it happens it shouldn´t and when it´s really a good thing it just doesn´t - or too late ....

CJ

( letting off some steam) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

CJ is just mad

because she missed the freak show Friday night. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

What was well

deserved? Deletion of the post or the things I said? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Krish

Humans just have a higher power of reason, compared

to the rest of the animal kingdom.

They do?

</font><blockquote><font

Humans just have a higher power of reason, compared to the rest of the animal

kingdom.

They do?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

They may have a higher power of

reason. They just don\'t always use it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Holmes

What was well deserved? Deletion of the post or the

things I said? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Krish

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

What you said, baby. My guess is you were right on the money.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information