Close

Journeyman

Default Best way to store an opened pack of SOE?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Last night there was a huge Azn dinner party so I thought I\'d put on my AE and also see how SOE works. So I

busted open the free gel pack and put on about 3 dabs of AE, and about an inch of SOE.

As far as the party went,

I can\'t tell if there were hits. Kinda difficult. Not a lot of people my age there (24), lots of older people.

But in terms of that age group (and not to be egotisical, just based on an open-minded view) I was one of the few

better-looking guys there. So I can\'t really tell if the stares by some women might\'ve resulted from the

mones... considering they were usually several tables away.
    But one of my gal friends I sat next too was a little

more in to me than I had known her to be. But I haven\'t seen her for years, so she could\'ve changed. So I

can\'t classify I\'ve had a hit yet, with the mones. Although it may seem like it\'s the closest I\'ve got.

Definitely adds to building my confidence tho, so if nothing else it helps a little in that way.

Anyway, to the

question. So, I finally opened the gel pack and am wondering how long it would last being opened, and how I should

store it? I would prefer to save it for special circumstances, so it could be weeks before I use it again.

And

while we\'re on SOE, how much SOE (application) has worked for some of you fine poeple?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Journeyman

Default Re: Best way to store an opened pack of SOE?

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Anyway, to the question. So, I finally

opened the gel pack and am wondering how long it would last being opened, and how I should store it? I would prefer

to save it for special circumstances, so it could be weeks before I use it again.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">
    I cannot give you advice on this, since I\'m as new as you are. I will be watching for

responses to this post also.

However, I have decided to open an SOE gel pack, and make sure I use it within about

a week or so. Hopefully it won\'t go \"bad\" during one week. I put it in a plastic baggie. I have no idea

what the best storage methodology is, tho. Let\'s see what the pros say about this.

AzMike

Journeyman

Kewl, lets wait and see. So how much SOE did u apply, and did u get \"anything\" from it\'s

application?

I usually use up my open gel packs w/in 2 or 3 days, so I really can\'t comment beyond that point. I

would think that if you fold it closed well, I suppose a week shouldn\'t be a problem.

Journeyman

Default 1/4 pack of SOE

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Kewl, lets wait and see. So how much SOE did u apply, and did u get

\"anything\" from it\'s application?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
    I used about 1/4 of the

SOE gel pack last nite. Also applied 2-3 drops of TE, and a little Dolce Gabbana cologne. I was at a group dinner

at a southeast Asian restaurant. I sat next to a woman I know as a \"friend\", and noticed no changes in her

behavior. She didn\'t seem any more \"touchy/feely\" than normal, nor any more chatty than normal. Another

woman who was sitting across the table from me, who I had met on 2 previous occasions, seemed almost the same as

before. She seemed to have a little more eye contact than normal, but not a big change. Not really sure what

\"normal\" would be for her, tho, haven\'t known her for long. I definitely wouldn\'t classify this as a

\"hit\". I noted no bad or good reactions from any ofthe other people there, everybody was their normal

self.

I am a bit curious- if you are at a place with food or other odors, does this reduce the effectiveness of

mones? EG., a restaurant with spicy food odors, or a bar with cigarette stench? I would think it would be harder

for your targets to pick up your smells, if spicy curry aromas are wafting thru the air. Any thoughts on

this?

AzMike

Journeyman

Default Re: 1/4 pack of SOE

Hmm, that\'s a good

question.

Or it could be an Azn thing... azn using mones on azns? heheh... maybe it wasn\'t meant to

be.

Nonetheles... Never Surrender, never give up!

Default Re: 1/4 pack of SOE

Cigarette smoke

has been reported to be a concern, in the past. IIRC, most recommend a heavier phero dose if you\'re going to be

in a smoky bar.

I\'ve never noticed any restaurant smells to be a hinderance, myself.

Journeyman

Anyway, to the question. So, I finally

opened the gel pack and am wondering how long it would last being opened, and how I should store it? I would prefer

to save it for special circumstances, so it could be weeks before I use it again.

And while we\'re on SOE, how

much SOE (application) has worked for some of you fine poeple? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

It would be nice if some experienced pros would answer Azndude\'s

original question, quoted above. I\'m sure several newbies would benefit from such advice, and are waiting to see

some answers here.

Thanx in advance for your replies.

Well, I don\'t think I\'d wait that long to finish using the pack if you\'ve already opened it. I

waited a a couple weeks (IIRC) once to use another part of an opened pack that had been kept in a drawer, and found

that it had converted to -none in the meantime. (OTOH, the conversion might do you good. I just couldn\'t stand

the smell. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]) It may have been a bad batch, but it could also be

that it was stored in a room-temp drawer and may have been contaminated from bacteria on my fingers.

If you

really can\'t go ahead and use it up, why not fold it over several times and put it somewhere cold--like the

fridge. Any conversion by contaminating bacteria will be slowed that way.

AzMike writes:
    It would be nice if

some experienced pros would answer Azndude\'s original question, quoted above. I\'m sure several newbies would

benefit from such advice, and are waiting to see some answers here.

How about the following:

1. Ziploc bag
    2. Small tupperware bowl
    3. Pint sized mason jar with lid

It

takes me about a week to go through a gel pack of SOE, and I use the ziploc bag. Seems to do just fine in

preserving the beneficial qualities of the pheromones and the initial fragrance of the SOE. (Basically anything

that can be kept relatively air tight will do the trick.)

Now listening to (by request): Red Hot Chili

Peppers\' \"BloodSexSugarMagic\"

Now listening to (by request): Red Hot

Chili Peppers\' \"BloodSexSugarMagic\"

\"Sir Psycho

Sexy!\"

Sacogoo, why don\'t you just get it over with and put on some King Diamond. You know you want to!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Holmes

Holmes writes:
    Sacogoo, why don\'t

you just get it over with a put on some King Diamond. You know you want to!

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Dude! King Diamond rocks! (Make up was pretty cool anyway.) Don\'t let my quality tune

selection fool you - I\'ve also got some real piles of dooky as well interspersed with the gems. e.g. - Alien Ant

Farm, Crazy Town, and Dave Navarro. I can\'t even give those stink bombs away.

Thread Information