Close

Journeyman

Default Attracting the wrong people with pheromones?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Has anyone considered we may be attracting the wrong people for us with these purchased pheromones? I

keep getting a lot of hits from men that I know are not compatible with my personality when using pheromones. The

one guy I want to attract is not responding to the pheromones. Today at work he talked and was he very friendly but

he seemed to be distant. This guy is very shy and does not have interest in a any woman but me. How do I know, or

for that matter any of us know, that by covering up our natural pheromones that we are actually repelling the right

person for us?

Granted this stuff does attract man and a lot of men at that. But all the men it has attracted

for me are of no interest to me. I am currently using PPA. Is there a product out there that is known to work on

shy men?

upsidedown

Default Re: Attracting the wrong people with pheromones?

Using pheromones is sort of a roll of the dice. You never know just who is going to respond or not

respond. There are just so many variables involved. I\'ve had the same experience myself with someone I was

interested in not responding....but then seeing people I would never imagine being interested showing a

reaction.

I doubt you\'re pheromones are repelling him. He\'s probably even more attracted to you with

the mones, but feels that you would never be interested in him and is too shy to make any moves.

If you

think your mones could be hurting though then experiment by not using them for 3 or 4 days and see if his behavior

changes. Otherwise, I really suspect in the end you\'re just going to have to do something to let him know

you\'re interested in him. You\'re probably going to have to make the first move.

Phero Dude

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    This guy is very shy and does not have

interest in a any woman but me.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

If you know he\'s shy and that

he doesn\'t have interest in any woman but you, why don\'t you ask him out casually for
    coffee or something

like that? A shy guy like him probably needs some help and since you know he likes you, pheromones
    aren\'t really

necessary here - just some willingness to
    go out on a limb and structure an opportunity for you and he
    to begin

seeing each other socially.

Journeyman

So how do you \"KNOW\" he\'s interested in you? I\'m just curious cuz if you KNOW someone likes

you then I say go for it! Like the above posts, if he\'s shy, chances are he isn\'t gonna change any time too

soon. So if you want results, you may have to make the first move. Or arrange something with your friends/co-workers

to get like a gathering out and you two might be in a better environment to mingle. Utilize your resource

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Man, if I KNOW someone I\'m interested is interested in me,

then I\'m going for it. But so far, I\'ve been REALLY BAD at \"KNOWING\"... so I stopped following my faulty

instincts in that area. Too many \"But, we\'re just good friends right?\" or \"I don\'t want to jeapordize

our friendship\". Damnit women, if there\'s something else wrong, just say it! It\'s my Hair isn\'t it! Bleah

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

We gotta remember women are naturally submissive and via genetics expect the guy to show the

testostrone and make the move - thats why shy guys never get laid except when they get frustrated and go to a

prostitute for it.
    Wonderingwoman wont ask this guy out even he is interested and she is interested but cannot go

out with him unless HE makes the move and not her - so if she is using the mones and is not prepared to ask him out

then she shouldnt be chasing him or trying to direct the mones at him. Its as simple as that because otherwise he

wont change she will continue to waste her energy in the hope he will make the move he wont and she will remain

confused.

Ie why wont he ask me out even though i have my mones on - hey plenty of guys expect the same thing ie

i wear this she will aks me out WONT HAPPEN GUYS - WELL VERY RARLEY you gotta move or she will remain confused.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Granted this stuff does attract man

and a lot of men at that. But all the men it has attracted for me are of no interest to me.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> happens without mones too [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

We gotta remember women are naturally

submissive

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> please stop generalizing

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Journeyman

The one guy I want to attract is not

responding to the pheromones.

I went out with a girl about two

weeks ago. I was wearing two drops of PI/w (wrists), two sprays of TE/m (armpits), and 1/3 pack of SOE (on neck and

wrists). And I was being my natural attractive and cool self, with little/no reaction from her. At the end of the

night, all I got was a HANDSHAKE. I get more sexual response from lampposts (they sometimes turn on when I walk

under them).

Flash forward to day before yesterday; I bumped into her on the street. She let me know she had a

lot of fun on our first date (could\'ve REALLY fooled me) and that we should do it again sometime. So, we went to

the movies that night and afterwards were making out like teenagers.

Here\'s the kicker: She told me that she

wanted to make out with me that VERY first night, that she was so overwhelmed and she had no idea where that was

coming from because she normally doesn\'t let lust get in the way of getting to know somebody. BUT SHE

COULDN\'T HELP IT!! She had to force herself not to jump me right then and there. She kept on hoping I would

just lean in and kiss her, so she didn\'t have to make the decision to hold back anymore.

Moral of the story:

Never assume you know what\'s going on INSIDE. I thought her lack of speaking, responding was a negative sign.

But, I had no clue what it really meant.

Anywho, just ask the guy to coffee, take it out of the context of the

workplace. Present it as an opportunity to make a new friend. At worst, you\'ll have a new friend, right?

Sid

Banned User

This story once again shows we shouldn\'t even TRY to figure out what is going on in a woman\'s

head. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Journeyman

Ms. Wondering? I have read many of your posts, and I must say that I am confused as to

why you feel this man is so interested in you? You said that he is often very cold to you. I agree with what these

lovely men are telling you. Ask him out and if he declines, then move on to something real.

Banned User

I keep getting a lot of hits from

men that I know are not compatible with my personality when using pheromones.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I\'m not sure what you expected, but pheromones aren\'t going to get a guy to look at you

due to your respectable behavior and personality....why would they? and what were you expecting from a sexual

attraction product?

You have made it some what clear that you don\'t like obvious men, that you like shy guys

that are hard to read and ummm interesting [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. Shy guys who sit in

the back and let things go by due to whatever personality trait aren\'t going to acknowledge you anymore more if

you were butt ass naked....well they may noticed but they would sit behind their desk and fondle their timid

man-meat while acting as if they aren\'t starring at you and act as if you have cooties, which seems kind of 4th

gradish I was shy a lot, gets attention, but unless you are making moves......nothing. I don\'t see how you can

win in this situation, if the shy guy pops out (no pun intended) and shows you attention, won\'t you find him not

as attractive? It\'s a double positive it\'s like a pedophiler opening a day care center. what would I

expect?

There is a product that works for Shy men, it\'s a boot in the ass.

This guy is very shy and does not have

interest in a any woman but me.

rather presumptuous

Banned User

rather presumptuous

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

We gotta remember women are naturally

submissive and via genetics expect the guy to show the testostrone and make the move - thats why shy guys never get

laid except when they get frustrated and go to a prostitute for it.
    Wonderingwoman wont ask this guy out even he is

interested and she is interested but cannot go out with him unless HE makes the move and not her - so if she is

using the mones and is not prepared to ask him out then she shouldnt be chasing him or trying to direct the mones at

him. Its as simple as that because otherwise he wont change she will continue to waste her energy in the hope he

will make the move he wont and she will remain confused.

Ie why wont he ask me out even though i have my mones on

- hey plenty of guys expect the same thing ie i wear this she will aks me out WONT HAPPEN GUYS - WELL VERY RARLEY

you gotta move or she will remain confused.

Naturally submissive

NOT! We are just a tad more subtle about communicating mating signals. It\'s true that some women (like me) prefer

that the man make the first OVERT move. But, that\'s AFTER we\'ve already made him think it\'s his idea to

pursue us.

Default I agree with Watcher (Shock!)

I have to

agree with Watcher although I would have put it more diplomatically.

Here\'s the proof - how many women are

attracted to men that the woman could physically dominate? Answer: very, very few. Women almost universally expect

their male mate to be bigger, taller, stronger than themselves.

Women are being encouraged to be more aggressive

in Western culture these days but women are NOT interested genetically in men that they can dominate. As to the

notion of \"equality\" in a relationship I can only add that equality is highly unstable and largely illusionary.

cuddlebear

This idea of \"being interested but not letting anyone know it\" was precisely what I was referring

to in my thread \"Indifference: Faking It?\" .. I think if we were animals and not human, then these mones would

be bringing us \"together\" a lot more quickly. I made references to women \"faking it\" but of course both

sexes are capable of this behavior. I, personally, would like to know how to read some of the more subtle signs ...

Cuddles

Phero Pharaoh

Default Re: I agree with Watcher (Shock!)

I have to agree with Watcher although I would have

put it more diplomatically.

Here\'s the proof - how many women are attracted to men that the woman could

physically dominate? Answer: very, very few. Women almost universally expect their male mate to be bigger, taller,

stronger than themselves.

Women are being encouraged to be more aggressive in Western culture these days but

women are NOT interested genetically in men that they can dominate. As to the notion of \"equality\" in a

relationship I can only add that equality is highly unstable and largely illusionary.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

But, there are many kinds of domination, these days. A woman may be able \"outhink\" or

\"outmaneuver\" a man, or may dominate by force of personality.

However, I have to concede that I am also not

attracted to men who are smaller than I am.

Journeyman

Default Re: I agree with Watcher (Shock!)

To add

to Kari\'s statement:

Well, here\'s the scenario I find myself in.

Through my last relationship, the girl

I was with will generally be looked at as the submissive type, like she\'s obviously looking for a guy who can

protect her, a sense of security. A little hard to do that if the guy\'s smaller than her.
    But here\'s the

interesting thing. When we\'re together she would like to call some of the shots (not all) but more wanting the

guy to treat her like a queen in the sense of listening to her, spoiling her, etc. Not to a point where it\'s

selfish, but I mean, she is submissive, but she also would like some control too, so of course what she says,

usually goes (within reasonable limits). And many guys do that, so we all have a submissive and dominant side, of

course.

And even some of the most physically dominating males (bodybuilders, what not) can have an incredibly

submissive state with the right girl. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

So the way I look at it,

give her the physical protection, the Mental comfort, followed by a side of spoilers and topped with an open-mind

for compromise.... and we have a pretty good mix, dontcha think?

Stranger

maybe this guy is pc. Maybe he is trying to avoid a office romance. He probably lusts after you in many

ways but choses not to act on his impulses because it will affect his working enviroment. Especially if you work in

the same room or office. Because if anything goes wrong with the relationship it is very uncomfortable having to

work next to or around that person.

Phero Enthusiast

How do I know, or for that matter any

of us know, that by covering up our natural pheromones that we are actually repelling the right person for us?

You are right. We don\'t know much about the \'language\' of

natural pheros, let alone what signal the commercial products are sending. We have scientific evidence about the

general effects and areas of the brain affected, but not a lot of specifics. It hasn\'t been studied well enough

yet.

Using the commercial phero products is an experiment. The commercial products are concentrated versions of

chemicals that appear naturally on your skin. Even a light application of the products is typically many times more

concentrated than anything that appears on your skin naturally. You are experimenting with sending strong pheromonal

signals, always different and stronger than nature. Observe the effects on others and see if you like it.

As far

as covering your own pheros, well that\'s not a big issue in today\'s world. Most of us bathe off our natural

phero signature daily, and mask body odor with chemical deodorants anyway. The standard well-scrubbed human sends no

significant phero signal, or a false chemical signal, becuase he/she bathes and deodorizes daily.

Journeyman

maybe this guy is pc.

Maybe he is trying to avoid a office romance. He probably lusts after you in many ways but choses not to act on his

impulses because it will affect his working enviroment. Especially if you work in the same room or office. Because

if anything goes wrong with the relationship it is very uncomfortable having to work next to or around that person.

furburger, this is the whole issue!! We work in the same

building,on the same team, on the same projects and work side by side. If a romance went wrong then it would create

a lot of stress for both of us. For neither of us is going to quit our jobs.

A woman DOES know when a man is

interested. I have known and worked with this man for four years. I know he changed about a year ago and we did

have a office romance but without the dating part. We had the loving words and loving looks for each other and

still do except when he is in his cold mood.

By the way today he did respond but nothing out of the usual for

him. When he is not in his cold mood he is very flirty and today he was flirty.

I am so happy today!!!

Journeyman

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    How do I know, or for that matter any of us know, that by covering up our

natural pheromones that we are actually repelling the right person for us?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

You are right. We don\'t know much about the \'language\' of natural pheros, let alone

what signal the commercial products are sending. We have scientific evidence about the general effects and areas of

the brain affected, but not a lot of specifics. It hasn\'t been studied well enough yet.

Using the commercial

phero products is an experiment. The commercial products are concentrated versions of chemicals that appear

naturally on your skin. Even a light application of the products is typically many times more concentrated than

anything that appears on your skin naturally. You are experimenting with sending strong pheromonal signals, always

different and stronger than nature. Observe the effects on others and see if you like it.

As far as covering your

own pheros, well that\'s not a big issue in today\'s world. Most of us bathe off our natural phero signature

daily, and mask body odor with chemical deodorants anyway. The standard well-scrubbed human sends no significant

phero signal, or a false chemical signal, becuase he/she bathes and deodorizes daily.

<hr

Irish, I never thought of it like that. Thanks. I am new to this forum

and to the pheromones so I am learning so much from everyone.

Banned User

WT wrote:

Today at work he

talked and was he very friendly but he seemed to be distant.

By the way today he did respond but nothing out

of the usual for him.

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    This guy is very shy and does not have interest in a any woman but me.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
    we did have a office romance but without the dating part.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

It\'s like putting your head inside a blender and pressing the puree button.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Ash

Phero Dude

furburger, this is the whole issue!!

We work in the same building,on the same team, on the same projects and work side by side. If a romance went wrong

then it would create a lot of stress for both of us. For neither of us is going to quit our jobs.

<hr

Well, either you want something to happen or you don\'t. The work

situation won\'t change unless one of you leaves the firm. Pheros won\'t change the work situation either.

It\'s just a question of whether y\'all want to risk an on the job romance which granted can be rough and

potentially hazardous to one\'s job. If you think it\'s worth the risk then make the move coz this guy will

never make any move if you\'ve known him for 4 yrs or whatever. If you want him, go for him and throw caution to

the wind, or just forget about him entirely if the risks are not worth it. Been in this situation a number of times

myself and decided the risks just weren\'t worth it.

Ash writes:
    It\'s like putting

your head inside a blender and pressing the puree button.

It took

quite a lot of self-medication this evening, but I finally got it. (But then again, I firmly believe that I now

also understand quantum physics and the female psyche as well.)

If there is a \"Best Poster of the Year\"

Award, I know where my vote is going.

Thread Information