Close

Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast
    Journeyman

Default Do men prefer nice or trashy women?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Men,

Which kind of woman do you prefer? Nice or Trash?

What kind of man do you consider

yourself? Nice or Trash?

Default Re: Do men prefer nice or trashy women?

Don\'t you think that there is a middle ground, or are there only two types of women in the world? A woman can

either be a \"good girl\" or a \"slut\" in your opinion?

Phero Dude

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Men,

Which kind of woman do you prefer? Nice or

Trash?

What kind of man do you consider yourself? Nice or Trash?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I prefer nice women, but seem to attract women somewhere in between nice and trashy - at least

those are the ones that will date me - think I scare the nice ones

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. But I\'m a nice guy for the most part but I think a little too

alpha sometimes so.... Most of my friends however prefer \"nice\" women, at least for a long-term relationship.

Why do you ask?

Journeyman

proteus, I pretty much know that men like the nice women but it is a great subject to discuss.

Sometimes people get so caught up in trash talk they forget that in reality most people do prefer the nice people of

the world. Which is ironic because when some nice people get around trashy people the nice people will start

talking trash talk. Which makes the nice appear trashy. And who in their right mind would want to be trashy.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Good to know you are a nice guy proteus.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Stay nice and you

will find a nice woman.

I

think it\'s funny how you ignore my posts. I can tell you right off the bat there are not two kinds of women in

the world. I am a nice, sexy, confident, wild, honest, fun, loyal, sexual woman. And guess what? It works. I can get

the shy guys, the wild guys and all those guys in between......

Banned User

I think it\'s funny how you ignore my posts. I

can tell you right off the bat there are not two kinds of women in the world. I am a nice, sexy, confident, wild,

honest, fun, loyal, sexual woman. And guess what? It works. I can get the shy guys, the wild guys and all those guys

in between......

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Not to mention the guys here on L-S. You forgot

about us Elana! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

You tell her Girl!

&lt;singing&gt; \"Yoouuuu\'re ev\'ry woman...\"

Holmes

&lt;singing&gt; \"Yoouuuu\'re ev\'ry

woman...
    \"

Holmes

Bring your brother along for the

song [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I\'ll try. But the lure of the Cheetos might be too strong.

BTW, Brazilian jeans rule!

Holmes

Journeyman

Elan, I did not mean to offend you by not replying to your every message. I am sure I have replied to

your post before. I am not the vindictive kind of person. I will be more conscience of making sure you feel

included in my discussions.

As for the two different kinds of people I did not mean there are literally two kinds

of people. I really mean is that all people lean more to one side or the other. Either toward being nice or being

trashy. Nice people have moments of trashy thoughts words and feelings. As well as trashy people can have moments

of nice thoughts words and feelings.

I will try to make my messages more simple so everyone can understand them

from now on.

Are you serious?

Banned User

Are you serious?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Yea, I thought the same thing.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Brian

Define \"trashy.\" You mean like a garbage man? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Holmes

As for the two different kinds of people I did not

mean there are literally two kinds of people. I really mean is that all people lean more to one side or the other.

Either toward being nice or being trashy. Nice people have moments of trashy thoughts words and feelings. As well as

trashy people can have moments of nice thoughts words and feelings

You mentioned earlier that you live in a small town...how small are we talking, 100 people max? For you to even

say something like that, I would have to believe that you are either trying to be funny or you\'re just really

that clueless.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

WT I

think I know what you´re getting at. By `nice or trashy´ you´re referring to the `madonna or whore´ thing right`? -

The nice wife/mother or the slag to f*ck.
    Either way, like with men for us women, neither of the two is ideal, as

far as I´m concerned.
    And I don´t reckon this question, if it were possible to answer, will help you get this guy

you´re after into bed. Oh well, for getting him into bed I´d go for trashy!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Dunno if

this helps but I had to butt in [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

CJ

Banned User

I am not really sure. A \"classy woman\" is one of those things that you hear all the time, it\'s so used that

it really doesn\'t have a meaning for women at all. What is a classy woman? I think all women are classy it seems

more of a elitist term rather than something positive? A girl who doesn\'t swear or sound gross? It seems classy

has been taken so far as to mean asexual or prude? A girl who is classy to me is just simply a girl who is fun,

cool, laid back, personal, caring, sexual, similar to Elana. Any guy can have a bud, but with a woman should come a

different relationship. Opinions and all that stuff of what society binds you by should be gone in a relationship.

If a guy wants to grind his woman and she wants the same why push it away?

Again I think it is time for a

excerpt from the legendary John William Drakken, this is a bit on the trashy side, but Drakken was a genius

to say the least.

-------------------------------------------------------

Excerpt: 14.3

Author: John

William Drakken

London, England 1867

I must beg for your gratitude my dear friends, once again you have

joined me on another of my lavish adventures. I thus deemed and ever yearned for a change, one involving the sexual

bonding of man and woman. I shamefully so have grown tired of my respectable proper, prim Victorian wife, dare I say

the queen herself? She has morphed my once creative mind, into a stone of bordem and \"classy\" but unfulfilling

love making. It seems her lust and yearn for my penis has dwindled, what took it\'s place? It appears image, a

proper female image. Well fair lads, it appeared time to relieve myself and let my juices once again ooze and

spatter with ever panting orgasm, but I promised that with this event I would not be alone in shame.

I decided

to make a visit to a place where my stature as a respectable nobleman would not interfer with my desire to penetrate

swollen flesh. I hastened to visit the large bastardly whore\'s who worked in the Cunningham district. Trash

filled women? I am uncertain my chums, they smelled of raw sewage, their mouths seeped with the love juice of past

customers. This was not all, what had sparked my interest ever so more was the fact that they layed out spreading

their vaginas for me to examine, I must say the foul smell of menstrual cycles gone by was very arousing. I had

chosen 3 of these women, and I was in for quite the treat. Unlike my brutish wife, these women let me roam free,

every caviety upon them was open to consumption and love, we bathed within the heat and sweat, I could smell a

thousand past sexual acts upon each lady. Shy they were not. I was free to be truly myself, and heaven I was in.

These dastardly bitches were the grandest as the Germans would put it \"Flikken\" I could have fathomed.

Fair

night watchful readers, anticipate yet another day!

- Drakken

Phero Pharaoh

I

will only settle for the nice girl. The trashy girl is never an option - not even for a one night stand. Most of the

nice girls are taken, so I know when I get one, I\'m holding onto her. :-)

I don\'t consider myself a

\"nice\" guy because they NEVER win with women. I don\'t consider myself a \"trashy guy\" either - these guys

win initially with women, but not in the long run. Rather, I consider myself a gentleman.

Krish

In my opinion, any woman has a many sides, facets as a diamond. Men\'s taste in women vary as much. For myself, I

want a woman who is a lady in public, somebody who is comfortable in a gown at a play or in jeans hiking through the

back woods. She should be kind, smart, loyal and have a strong will. But when we are alone I want a wildcat, a woman

with a voracious appetite and willing to try anything either of us can think of. The last thing I want is a lady in

bed.

The last thing I want is a lady in bed.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Spoken from a true man. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

In my opinion, any woman has a many

sides, facets as a diamond. Men\'s taste in women vary as much. For myself, I want a woman who is a lady in

public, somebody who is comfortable in a gown at a play or in jeans hiking through the back woods. She should be

kind, smart, loyal and have a strong will. But when we are alone I want a wildcat, a woman with a voracious appetite

and willing to try anything either of us can think of. The last thing I want is a lady in bed.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Now there\'s a gem for ya!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Well said!

To the rest of world she\'s an Angel...only I know

that there\'s a little Devil lurking inside. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Elana,

Perhaps that\'s why I\'m leaning toward the \"Catholic school girl\" costume for you this Halloween.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Journeyman

A woman should know how to take care of her man in the bedroom. Every woman should have these skills.

But having this knowledge don\'t make a woman either a nice person or a trashy person.

By the way, what I mean

when I say trashy is someone that will have sex with just about anyone. There is very little if any picking and

choosing who to be with. The trashy person to me is someone who will have sex with multiple people.

There is

another type of trashy I mean here too. This is the type of person that no one wants to have sex with them so they

create this fantasy world that they are something special. They often go on-line and make big brags. These are

easy to spot because they often attack others while making great clams they are such sexual beings. Another classic

telltale sign of these people is their need to talk sexually trashy. I have seen this behavior in both men and

women. A sexually healthy person has no need for any of these behaviors. There is never a need to brag or put

themselves above others or attack others because they have their real needs met.

Journeyman

i

prefer nice women and true and faithful to their parthner. but 1st of all, i must be that kind of person before i

expect her to be! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

I prefer \"trashy\" women, or at the very least women who know how to have a good time.

I\'m

relatively young, work hard all day and like to play hard. I\'m not looking for the mother of my children right

now.

My friends have theorized that I am drawn to the more \"crazy\" women because I am a fairly shy and

good natured guy who sees in these women the opportunity to be ostentatious.
    They are right :-)

take

care,
    JDM

Wonderingthoughts- It is a very, very bad idea to put labels on people. You want to act like you have everyone

pegged, but your socializing skills here show that it is only harming you. You should stop acting so self riotous

Journeyman

What screams at me is that you are SO insincere. Your insincerity misleads people, and is, in effect,

a lie. You think being kind means being insincere. There had to have been something between the guy you mentioned

that supposedly offered you a wedding ring -- a lot of insincere behavior toward a guy that you had no interest in.

It is more kind to be honest and direct about your feelings. What is more kind is to have integrity? A person of

either sex that has integrity has \"class\" and gets respect. A person with integrity doesn\'t send mixed

messages. People feel secure around this type of person because there is never a question about where anyone

stands. What makes a person of either sex desirable is their ability to shine, to be who they really are. If who

you are is someone more concerned with being \"nice\" than being honest, people may like you but they won\'t

trust you.

Women with integrity of this sort who are also healthy and enjoy their bodies also enjoy sex and

make no secret of it. This does not make them \"trashy.\"

Some men are hung up on the nice girl/bad girl

thing -- and nice girls are certainly the girls that those men marry ... and then cheat on. They have affairs with

women who are upfront about their own sexuality and appreciative of men\'s sexuality. In the long run, you are

apt to find greater happiness with a woman who has a healthy enjoyment of sex and is able to express that, rather

than with one who fakes her responses to the point of misleading men into thinking that they mean something to her

when they don\'t.

It\'s shocking to hear a woman so unenlightened as to express approval of the

Madonna/Whore syndrome. Just as men are not dogs because they love sex, neither are women who love sex

\"trashy.\"

WOW! Great post and welcome to the forum. It\'s nice to see a real woman around.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Journeyman

Oh my? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Thanks a bunch Elana!

I am really starting

to enjoy this forum, I have been a silent watcher for a very long time, so I have an understanding of this

forum\'s appeal.

Anyhow thanks again. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

To

SSG.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Where\'s

that damn thumbs up icon when you need it? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Dynomite Post!

Welcome to the forum SSG. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Journeyman

Ohhhh, Brian. Stop!, You\'re embarrasing me. Too sweet.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Just a girl doing her thing.....

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

SSG....
    What they said. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast

Thread Information