Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Man of La Pancha

Default Re: Damsel in Distress!! Help me men!!!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey, am I being called a psycho? Maybe I take a more analytical approach to things, but what I do know

is that just talking to the person about what is going on really does help. The only way you\'ll truly understand

what\'s going on in a person\'s head is if you ask them instead of trying to get advice on how to go about

things from people who know a great deal about things in general but can\'t do a perfect job of personalizing it

for a particular situation. This is a very risky and unconventional idea, but the rewards can be great. I

personally have been in situations where I\'m too shy to make a move and so is the female. I knew this was true

and that we really liked each other, so I got tired of the tension and just told her straight, \"I just wanted to

let you know that I\'m very attracted to you. I don\'t want to ruin our friendship if you don\'t feel the

same way, but I just feel that needs to be said in case there is something more between us.\" In the 4 cases that

I have tried this on, all 4 have resulted in me hooking up with that person, and I started going out with all 4 of

them (the fourth one actually took 6 months of communication to get through her previous problems of bf\'s

cheating on her, but it still worked because I found out the reason why she retreated and we got through it). I

don\'t know what would\'ve happened had I not taken the risk, but I know that I\'ve had many rewarding

relationships because I just took my shot. Sometimes, you just have to see what you want and go for it.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Don\'t get me wrong, I think the others are doing a great job

helping you out, but only you can really take your own fate into your hands and go for it.

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Men can do some pretty strange things. But most men

I can read like a book. All they have on their minds is sex so the book is not that difficult to read. However, I

have ran into some deeper thinking men and they are the ones that confuse me. I don\'t know how to react to these

deeper men just because they are so rare. I have only met three deep thinking men and I fell in love with all three

of them. I guess confusion is an attraction for me.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Well that\'s

pretty unfair. Of course we have only one thing on our minds. It\'s called attraction. How can attraction not be

sexual? Are you trying to say that women don\'t think the same way about a man that they are attracted to? If your

saying no, I don\'t believe it.

It kills me when a woman says such things. Women in my opinion, are no

different than men, when it comes to the opposite sex. We\'re all after the same things, men are just more

aggressive about it than women because of what we are taught. (men are the agressors)

Put a bunch of women

together and have them talk about men. I\'ll guarantee you, that the women have dirtier minds then the men do.

Here\'s one I\'ve heard way too often. A guy goes out with a woman on a date, and the guy is a perfect

gentleman to the extent that he doesn\'t even kiss her goodnight. The same thing happens on the second and third

date. Now, this woman gets together with her friends and tells them about it. The last thing that comes of her mouth

is that \"he must be gay\". I don\'t ever recall a guy saying she must be a lesbian. Perish the thought, that

maybe the guy may not be attracted to the woman. Can\'t be that! We men don\'t think that way! Only the ladies

do. Believe it or not, we do have other interests.

If we\'re aggressive, we\'re pigs! If we\'re gentlemen,

we must be gay! Talk about a double standard.

We are all sexual beings and all have the same desires. We just

approach it differently, as men and women. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Brian

Good post Brian. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Ya know what? It could have just been more evidence of Male Insanity Syndrome.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Holmes

Banned User

Default This should help

I had to go through

classical book after classical book...this was not easy to find but I think it is some worthy advice. John Drakken

was known world-wide for his writings.

--------------------------------------------------------
    Excerpt:

Author: John William Drakken

London, England 1867

I must beg for your gratitude my dear friends, once

again you have joined me on another of my lavish adventures. I thus deemed and ever yearned for a change, one

involving the sexual bonding of man and woman. I shamefully so have grown tired of my respectable proper, prim

Victorian wife, dare I say the queen herself? She has morphed my once creative mind, into a stone of bordem and

\"classy\" but unfulfilling love making. It seems her lust and yearn for my penis has dwindled, what took it\'s

place? It appears image, a proper female image. Well fair lads, it appeared time to relieve myself and let my juices

once again ooze and spatter with ever panting orgasm, but I promised that with this event I would not be alone in

shame.

I decided to make a visit to a place where my stature as a respectable nobleman would not interfer with my

desire to penetrate swollen flesh. I hastened to visit the large bastardly whore\'s who worked in the Cunningham

district. Trash filled women? I am uncertain my chums, they smelled of raw sewage, their mouths seeped with the love

juice of past customers. This was not all, what had sparked my interest ever so more was the fact that they layed

out spreading their vaginas for me to examine, I must say the foul smell of menstrual cycles gone by was very

arousing. I had chosen 3 of these women, and I was in for quite the treat. Unlike my brutish wife, these women let

me roam free, every caviety upon them was open to consumption and love, we bathed within the heat and sweat, I could

smell a thousand past sexual acts upon each lady. Shy they were not. I was free to be truly myself, and heaven I was

in. These dastardly bitches were the grandest as the Germans would put it \"Flikken\" I could have fathomed.

Fair night watchful readers, anticipate yet another day!

- Drakken

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Default Re: Damsel in Distress!! ...my observations

He is only attracted to classy women. He has made

that clear to everyone he knows. That is what makes him so attractive.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\"> I guess you have to figure out what HIS definition of a classy woman actually is.
    Tell the truth,

this man doesn´t seem to be totally sure what he wants and if that´s the case it´s time to make him realize what´s

on offer.
    You know when you´re out shopping for instance, you see things you didn´t know you wanted until you see

them.

Wait!
    ... respond to me rubbing my

\"buns against his crotch\" before marriage I would lose interest in him also

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Oh no this is a catholic dating thing or something, no sex before marriage??

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] I´d better

shut it now , oh dear, not my world can´t help you sorry.

Oh no this is a catholic dating thing or

something, no sex before marriage?? I´d better shut it now , oh dear, not my world can´t help you sorry.

I wonder why this guy isn\'t interested?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Banned User

Tallmacky! You kill me! I\'m still laughing. Am having a hard time stopping.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Brian

Banned User

Ya know what? It could have just been more evidence

of Male Insanity Syndrome. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Journeyman

Thanks so much for your insight. Shy men that are

cold are actually trying to be nice to me. I like that. I guess that when he is showing interest he has temporally

lost control and that scares him to thinking I will not like him so he goes back to being cold so I will like him.

Then he loses control again and shows interest then the cycle starts all over again. MEN

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

that guy wants wt to make the approach first but when u do approach ,

he might hold back because he may be still afraid or he just ur attention, that all. i feel that he is someone

one who loves himself more than anyoneelse.maybe he just want someone to idolise him and give him attention. he

might not be sincere to u. another thing is , he is someonre who enjoys playing mind games. if u are tired of

this mind games , its better f/ u to make clear to him. otherwise, both of u will end up with nothing

Journeyman

Bernard, I agree. I think he does like to make the moves and I think he is playing mind games. I

think he enjoys that very much. I told him that he confuses me and he replied that his confusing me was actually

good for me. Then he gave me a smile that he only gives me.

I think he really does care for me. All the signals

shows he is very much attracted to me. I don\'t think he is the type of man that only loves himself. I think he

is more of the cautious type. He wants to make sure he don\'t get involved with the wrong woman. I think you are

very right about me telling him that I am not going to play his mind games. On the other hand his mind games could

be to test to see if I will stay attracted to him even when he is cold. Either way he is a fun to figure out.

Journeyman

Pancho1188, I hope you know that I would never call you a psycho. If you thought I implied that I am

truly sorry. I have really enjoyed your posts. I enjoy your analytical messages. Being an analytical person

myself I follow your messages very well. I hope negativity of some peoples post don\'t stop you from replying.

People that want to attack others are the ones with the problems. Actually it is the first sign of very low self

esteem. Because high self esteem people don\'t have a need to hurt others.

Anyway, you are right I need to

be in more control of the situation with this man. Either it will work or not. I will never know until I try.

Journeyman

I

wonder if wt know that there is thing such call charismatic testing .there is such person often like to make use of

every opportunity to show off their charisma . this type of people is very troublesome and can be harmful. Have u

ever met a person who would keep on displaying his best in front of u, he would try to seduce u with his eye

contact. even an idiot would knows he has an interest in u.. but wait, the truth is that he choses u not because

he likes u every much, but to test how much chrisma he had. He’s thinking when are u going to fall into his

chrisma. When u fall into his trap, he would probably care f/ u some days . And during these days , just be happy

as much as u can for after finishing his testing on u, he would look f/ another target. Why is this so, that’s

because he just want to confirm his charisma is still there. after few weeks later , he would like to find whether

his charisma to be updated .this showa that heis not confident at all. A real charismatic person will wait f/

someone to try and seduce him. Those who fall into his charisma test is unfortunate. The only solution is to stop

to bother him. What if u fall into his trap? All u can do is to curse him?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    i mean this may

be 1 of the possibiliteies . still i hope that he would not fall into this category.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Banned User

I hope negativity of some peoples post don\'t

stop you from replying. People that want to attack others are the ones with the problems. Actually it is the first

sign of very low self esteem. Because high self esteem people don\'t have a need to hurt others.

<hr

WanderingThoughts,

What do you expect? On one of your previous posts,

in response to Elana, you gave a very patronizing response by saying that you would put things simpler so that she

could understand. You were basically telling her that she is too stupid to understand your posts. When someone makes

statements like that, people will respond. If my post bothered you, post it here and I will respond to it.

I find

your posts very curious, and question the validity of them. You have to admit that your stories, not only here, but

on other threads as well, are pretty bizarre. A guy knocks on your door for directions and practically rapes you? A

rapist, or a nut case, would have done it without any thought. Besides, how often does someone go knocking on doors

to ask for directions? In this day and age, I predict none. The story about how a man asked you to marry him after

you were mean to him is utterly ridiculous. I don\'t know of anyone that would do that.

Saying that the members

of this forum have low self-esteem, simply because you didn\'t like what they had to say doesn\'t serve you well

at all. If your going say things that can be misinterpreted, people are going to respond in a negative way.

That\'s just human nature. I have read all of your posts and I can tell you, some of them have rubbed me the wrong

way. If you continue to post the way you have, expect the same types of responses that you have gotten.

Brian

Phero Enthusiast

I wouldn\'t over-analyze it. Over-analysis has hurt me in the past :-)

Women do the same thing

to men, perhaps moreso. I\'m getting more mixed signals than ever from a girl I like right now.
    I can never

understand all the b.s. we put each other through.

Guys are also put in a tough situation in pursuing a woman

as we try to straddle the line between being aggressive and trying to not be a stalker. A friend of mine always

says, \"the line between stalker and future boyfriend is that the girl thinks the future boyfriend is cute.\"

He\'s probably right.

Guys, also, especially shy guys, fear rejection. I know I have a lot of law school

stories I tie in but that\'s all I got (I spend all day either at school or working on assignments.)

An

interesting phenomenon has creeped up in that many students have somewhat \"paired\" up with each other, but we

have no actual law school relationships between 1st years. The term going around now is quasi-boyfriend and

girlfriend. Everyone is afraid of committment and rejection because we are in such a high stress environment (where

in any given class you can be ripped to shreads by a prof in front of 100 of your peers.) Most of the girls I\'ve

talked to have said they\'ve never been so sexually frustrated in their lives because guys have all of a sudden

become \"shy\" around them and haven\'t made the first move and these girls have never had to make the first

move in their lives.

My advice, in general. If you like someone make a move (boy or girl) and see if

something happens. If it doesn\'t, just move on. The time saved will give you opportunities with so many other

potential partners. (now if I could only take my own advice.)

take care,
    JDM

Man of La Pancha

My advice, in general. If you like

someone make a move (boy or girl) and see if something happens. If it doesn\'t, just move on. The time saved will

give you opportunities with so many other potential partners. (now if I could only take my own advice.)

take

care,
    JDM

Amen to that, JDM. Sounds like with your busy life

you\'d agree that mind games are too time-consuming and stressful for someone in your situation to be able to

participate. I hope my new bottle of AE will help me on the road to cutting the excess stuff and get right to the

important parts of socialization: fun and enjoyment with the person.

Journeyman

Brian elan and whoever else that may have been \"rubbed the wrong way\" by my post please. It hurts

me very much to know that I have offended you. Let it be known that I have not intentionly said anything here to

hurt of offend anyone. I am truly sorry that anyone has been hurt my comments. I will be more cautious of how I

post. I NEVER NEVER NEVER meant to say Elan was stupid by that comment. What I did mean is that I would make my

comments simpler for everyone to understand. I am not the kind of person that would ever intentionly hurt another

person.

As for as my statements of the events that have happened they are all true. I live in a very small town

(only 14 thousand people) so life here is much different than in big cities.

Journeyman

jamesdeanmartin, with all the wonderful advice that I have gotten here I think you are right. If I

over analysis this mans behavior I just may miss out on simply enjoying our relationship. Since it is a work

relationship I do get to be with him 40 hours a week. If either of us rejected the other it would cause quite a bit

of stress in our work environment. The more I think about the situation the more I do appreciate the way he is. He

is just making sure this if right for both of us. If there is true love between us then it will still be there one,

ten, twenty, even fifty years from now. There is no need for either of us to rush into anything. We both have very

fulfilling lives as singles.

Phero Pharaoh

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Men can do some pretty strange things. But most men I can read like a book.

All they have on their minds is sex so the book is not that difficult to read. However, I have ran into some deeper

thinking men and they are the ones that confuse me. I don\'t know how to react to these deeper men just because

they are so rare. I have only met three deep thinking men and I fell in love with all three of them. I guess

confusion is an attraction for me.

Well that\'s pretty unfair. Of

course we have only one thing on our minds. It\'s called attraction. How can attraction not be sexual? Are you

trying to say that women don\'t think the same way about a man that they are attracted to? If your saying no, I

don\'t believe it.

It kills me when a woman says such things. Women in my opinion, are no different than men,

when it comes to the opposite sex. We\'re all after the same things, men are just more aggressive about it than

women because of what we are taught. (men are the agressors)

Put a bunch of women together and have them talk

about men. I\'ll guarantee you, that the women have dirtier minds then the men do.

Here\'s one I\'ve heard

way too often. A guy goes out with a woman on a date, and the guy is a perfect gentleman to the extent that he

doesn\'t even kiss her goodnight. The same thing happens on the second and third date. Now, this woman gets

together with her friends and tells them about it. The last thing that comes of her mouth is that \"he must be

gay\". I don\'t ever recall a guy saying she must be a lesbian. Perish the thought, that maybe the guy may not be

attracted to the woman. Can\'t be that! We men don\'t think that way! Only the ladies do. Believe it or not, we

do have other interests.

If we\'re aggressive, we\'re pigs! If we\'re gentlemen, we must be gay! Talk about

a double standard.

We are all sexual beings and all have the same desires. We just approach it differently, as

men and women. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Brian

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Brian, this is one of the best posts that I have read. Thanks! Oh! And, I think you\'re right

about women talking, among thmesleves, more sexually than men.

I

dunno, between the Beer, puking, football and picking fights with random strangers, we men have been known to get

together, drink sherry and try on lingerie.

Steve

cuddlebear

Try on lingerie? No amount of WAGG &amp; NOL could make me do that! j/k

I dunno, between the Beer, puking, football and

picking fights with random strangers, we men have been known to get together, drink sherry and try on

lingerie.

LOL. Or at least I have.

Holmes

Stranger

I dunno, between the Beer, puking, football and

picking fights with random strangers, we men have been known to get together, drink sherry and try on

lingerie.

Steve

LOL - What you wear under that kilt of

yours are your own business [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] but i really don\'t think that the

rest of us here wanna know [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Kari\'s

It kills me when a woman says such

things. Women in my opinion, are no different than men, when it comes to the opposite sex. We\'re all after the

same things, men are just more aggressive about it than women because of what we are taught. (men are the agressors)

I know from a few experiences of my own that females also can

be like ferocious predators when the \"heat\"/lust comes to them - looking into the eyes of such a woman one can

see that she almost are able to peel the meat of your bones - it\'s a bit scary actually

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] coz as males we are supposed to be the ones who plays the

offensive part in the War Of Lust\'n Love [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

P.s if anyone ever

should get into contact with such a women, then you can just forget all about mones, what you really need here is a

pepperspray and a fast get away car [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Phero Pharaoh

</font><blockquote><font

I dunno, between the Beer, puking, football and picking fights with random

strangers, we men have been known to get together, drink sherry and try on lingerie.

Steve

<hr

LOL - What you wear under that kilt of yours are your own business

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] but i really don\'t think that the rest of us here wanna know

Kari\'s post
    </font><blockquote><font

It kills me when a woman says such things. Women in my opinion, are no

different than men, when it comes to the opposite sex. We\'re all after the same things, men are just more

aggressive about it than women because of what we are taught. (men are the agressors)

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I know from a few experiences of my own that females also can be like ferocious predators when

the \"heat\"/lust comes to them - looking into the eyes of such a woman one can see that she almost are able to

peel the meat of your bones - it\'s a bit scary actually [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] coz as

males we are supposed to be the ones who plays the offensive part in the War Of Lust\'n Love

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

P.s if anyone ever should get into contact with such a women,

then you can just forget all about mones, what you really need here is a pepperspray and a fast get away car

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

That\'s not my post. I would never say that men are more aggressive.

I know from a few experiences of my

own that females also can be like ferocious predators when the \"heat\"/lust comes to them - looking into the eyes

of such a woman one can see that she almost are able to peel the meat of your bones - it\'s a bit scary actually

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] coz as males we are supposed to be the ones who plays the

offensive part in the War Of Lust\'n Love [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

P.s if anyone ever

should get into contact with such a women, then you can just forget all about mones, what you really need here is a

pepperspray and a fast get away car [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

LOL! I know of a chick like that. The first time I encounterd her, she really freaked me out.

Thought she was gonna eat me alive, but not necessarily in a good way.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] She held her

gaze for a solid 5 minutes, at least. I thought maybe she was Xing or drunk or something. After talking w/ her a

few times, I\'ve since learned that she\'s a complete straight edge. She\'s actually quite a hot little beast

and very aggressive. She knows what she wants and isn\'t afraid to go for it. She doesn\'t seem to sleep

around a lot or anything, in fact she seems to be very selective in choosing her victims.

She kinda reminds me

of a rollercoaster that I rode recently. The most exilerating ride you could imagine, while being scared sh!tless

at the same time. The type of ride that I recommend everyone should try at least once, if you have a chance, but

don\'t know if I could handle another. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Banned User

Oh Great Men Of The Forum, please help a damsel in

distress!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Members of your great species confuse me very much.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Sometimes when a man gets interested in me (usually

the very shy men) they will get VERY interested at first. Then out of the blue they turn cold as ice toward me.

Even to the extent of not giving me eye contact or avoiding me all together. Then they will get VERY interested

again. Then they turn cold again. PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHY!!!!! WHY!!! WHY MEN DO THIS!!!!???????? It

drives me crazy [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] to deal with

men that do that to me. I don\'t know how to treat them. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Have I don\'t something to offend then or is something going inside him that I just have not grasp at this point?

PLEASE INFORM THIS DAMSEL IN DISTRESS!!!

Thank you Oh Great Men Of The Forum

I know

exactly what your talking about... i\'ve done it to a few women in my time.

1. You probably made him

jealous.

2. Your not giving him enough attention.

3. He feels like he likes you more than you like

him.

4. Your not complementing him enough.

5. He thinks that the relationship will go nowhere

anyways.

6. Your both taking things too fast.

7. He has low self esteem and thinks that he is not good

enough for you.

8. He\'s interested in another woman.

The reason that they come back is

that they start getting interested in you again but forget what made him want to get as far away from you as

possible in the first place... but when the issue comes up again the cycle starts all over again.

Man of La Pancha

</font><blockquote><font

Oh Great Men Of The Forum, please help a damsel in distress!!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Members of your great species confuse me very much.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Sometimes when a man gets interested in me (usually the

very shy men) they will get VERY interested at first. Then out of the blue they turn cold as ice toward me. Even

to the extent of not giving me eye contact or avoiding me all together. Then they will get VERY interested again.

Then they turn cold again. PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHY!!!!! WHY!!! WHY MEN DO THIS!!!!???????? It drives me

crazy [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] to deal with men that do that to me. I don\'t know how to

treat them. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Have I don\'t something to offend then or is

something going inside him that I just have not grasp at this point? PLEASE INFORM THIS DAMSEL IN

DISTRESS!!!

Thank you Oh Great Men Of The Forum [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

<hr

I know exactly what your talking about... i\'ve done it to a few women

in my time.

1. You probably made him jealous.

2. Your not giving him enough attention.

3. He feels like he

likes you more than you like him.

4. Your not complementing him enough.

5. He thinks that the relationship

will go nowhere anyways.

6. Your both taking things too fast.

7. He has low self esteem and thinks that he is

not good enough for you.

8. He\'s interested in another woman.

The reason that they come back is that

they start getting interested in you again but forget what made him want to get as far away from you as possible in

the first place... but when the issue comes up again the cycle starts all over again.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

9. He\'s a homosexual.

Hey, you never know...

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] He likes you a lot but doesn\'t want to use you as a

\'beard\'... Yes, I watch too much Seinfeld... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

9. He\'s a homosexual.

<hr

\"Not that there\'s anything wrong with that!\"

Holmes

<font color=\"blue\"> Phantom Baby...Where ya been?! </font>

Man of La Pancha

</font><blockquote><font

9. He\'s a homosexual.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

\"Not that there\'s anything wrong with that!\"

Holmes

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

George: No, of course not...
    Jerry: I mean that\'s fine if that\'s who you are...
    George:

Absolutely...
    Jerry: I mean I have many gay friends...
    George: My *father* is gay...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information