Hey, am I being called a psycho? Maybe I take a more analytical approach to things, but what I do know

is that just talking to the person about what is going on really does help. The only way you\'ll truly understand

what\'s going on in a person\'s head is if you ask them instead of trying to get advice on how to go about

things from people who know a great deal about things in general but can\'t do a perfect job of personalizing it

for a particular situation. This is a very risky and unconventional idea, but the rewards can be great. I

personally have been in situations where I\'m too shy to make a move and so is the female. I knew this was true

and that we really liked each other, so I got tired of the tension and just told her straight, \"I just wanted to

let you know that I\'m very attracted to you. I don\'t want to ruin our friendship if you don\'t feel the

same way, but I just feel that needs to be said in case there is something more between us.\" In the 4 cases that

I have tried this on, all 4 have resulted in me hooking up with that person, and I started going out with all 4 of

them (the fourth one actually took 6 months of communication to get through her previous problems of bf\'s

cheating on her, but it still worked because I found out the reason why she retreated and we got through it). I

don\'t know what would\'ve happened had I not taken the risk, but I know that I\'ve had many rewarding

relationships because I just took my shot. Sometimes, you just have to see what you want and go for it.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Don\'t get me wrong, I think the others are doing a great job

helping you out, but only you can really take your own fate into your hands and go for it.