Close

Phero Dude

Default Ok. Finally here \'s my wacky pheromone night....

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Here\'s a synopsis of Tuesday night:

I went to a bar after work with friends toplay a group

participation trivia game as I do most Tuesday nights. Michelle, an attractive brunette, drinks sometimes and other

times doesn\'t. This night it was just water for her. She was very low key and not very sociable as I sat next to

her. But all of a sudden she asked if someone was wearing Lysol spray! I assured her it wasn\'t me(had her sniff

my wrist which had AE, NPA & Chrome on) and she agreed and liked the smell. 15 minutes later she was very giddy,

talkative and was touching me on the shoulder and very responsive to aything I said. She is not normally touchy,

feely especially with no beer. I had to go the restroom and she insisted \'Come right back here!\' as she patted

the spot next to her. Next she said her feet were sore and she laid them right next to me on the seat as she gazed

at me in sort of a seductive way. This was very uncommon for her. When she is drinking she often is uppity but not

anything like this. She was very touchy, flirtatious, talkative, giddy and responsive to me without alcohol involved

which very much surprised me.

The only other women there at the table was next to me too. She is unattractive

& overweight. She is quite reserved. Out of the blue she put her arm around me for like a minute
    after I was

flirting with Michelle. She did this right in front of her husband! Not a great moment for me except that it told me

something was in the air affecting her too!

As the night ended at the sports bar Michelle insisted on a hug which

she never does. Did that and went to another bar to play Golden Tee golf with guys. I decided to talk to a girl at

the bar first and see how the mones go. She was easy to talk too but no real mone effect. I insuinated to her that

the guy next to her seemed to be a loser. I guess she topld the guy what I said. He decided to tell a couple other

guys this and one of them especially was irate. I had never talked to him but there was a serious rage inside of him

like he was going to tear me apart. I stood up to him slightly. This was a bad move since he was way over the edge,

perhaps even borderline psychotic. Luckily the female bartender pulled him aside and tried to calm him down. He

still wanted to kill me. Finally he cooled down and came over to tell me life\'s been rough, he beat cancer and he

was sorry. He kept wanting to hug me and be buddy, buddy! He left joking and hugging me again. Very, Very strange

change. Thank God for the female bartender. She even told me he was a kickboxing champion of some sort and that I

would have been a dead man!

My friends even seemed irritated for no reason that night. Lecturing me like I need

advice. Even if was not talking. Definititely a negative male vibe that night!

I will try again this weekend. Not

sure of the combo I will use. I do believe after the above incidences mones work. Any advice would be greatly

appreciated! Currently I have Dolce Gabbana & Chrome that I can use with AE & NPA.

P.S.: Before I got AE

& NPA I tried a cologne I got from Adam & Eve. It\'s a Cool Water scent with some mones with no label of

what type. I used this the week before alone and I got alot of gazes and flirting action from many different women.

One drunk even made a lunge after me like as ifd she wanted to rape me after a friend introduced her to me. Very

weird! I ran into her with AE & NPA on and she didnt do this. But she was sober. I guess the alcohol played a

part in the almost attack. Strange though it was the Cool Advantage colgone only not the AE/NPA. Later!

Default Re: Ok. Finally here \'s my wacky pheromone night....

Well if he really was kickboxing champion, your lucky to be alive

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

But great hit story indeed.

DZorro,

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: Ok. Finally here \'s my wacky pheromone night.

Good stories, great hits, best of luck.

Keep sharing :-)

take care,
    JDM

bigdog writes:
    </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    She was

easy to talk too but no real mone effect. I insuinated to her that the guy next to her seemed to be a loser. I guess

she topld the guy what I said.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Here\'s a little lesson for you

people. Don\'t ever try to hit on a chick whose sitting with a guy or by a guy by telling them that their choice

of accompaniment for the evening is a loser. They could be their brother. They could be their husband. They could

be their true love. And they probably will tell the guy and you just might end up getting your ass beat down.

(Also, don\'t use other people to do this same thing. (e.g. - My wife and I and another couple were at a bar, and

this girl came up to my wife twice in the course of a couple of minutes. My wife told me that she was asking if my

wife was available because a friend of hers (a guy) was interested. When she came back over, I told the girl that

if her friend didn\'t have the balls to come over, then I was going to kick her ass for trying to hit on my

wife.)

It\'s like talking cars. You don\'t tell somebody that the hooptie that they just spend $45k on

sucks. It ain\'t gonna get you a ride - either way.

Don\'t ever try to hit

on a chick whose sitting with a guy or by a guy by telling them that their choice of accompaniment for the evening

is a loser.

I was gonna say...

Holmes

Phero Dude

Many stories posted here are interesting. Since mine Tuesday involved someone I know who acted totally

unlike hereself makes me a believer. Many post stories about those they have never met or are not all that obvious

of a hit (such as gazes, smiles) which kinda makes me suspicious if are none hits or not. I will be sure to post

only thoses that I feel directly correlate to the nones and that surely involve way out of the norm behavior.

Enlightened One

Its usually the unexpected that happens when you have pheromones on - so i plan for the unexpected just

in case. Have had some very very itnerested situations.

Here\'s a little lesson

for you people. Don\'t ever try to hit on a chick whose sitting with a guy or by a guy by telling them

that[they\'re a loser]

So how do you plan to make yourself look

better by making the person they\'re w/ look like a loser? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] I

don\'t give a flying fvck how much you may know that this person is a loser.

If you try to tell a chick that

she\'s w/ a loser, ya know what she\'s gonna do? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

I hope

so, for your sake.

Thread Information