Close

Stranger

Default What should I use

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I took some

advice I was offered and purchased SOE and TE/w. I also have AE, I'm 5'9 pm tje plum side but shapely and

considered very attractive. I was advised that the AE would make me even more intimadating.

Which combo should

I use of what I have to get a bang from someone I want to be very attracted to me. We have not met in person but

have been coversing on the phone. We shared pictures so we know what each other looks like. I really like him and

want to have an edge.

Also, is there something to add to the AE to make it more appealing on me, when I used it

I got no hits. I bought two bottles off the bat and don't want it to go to wste.

Quote Originally Posted by urbanartist View Post
    I took

some advice I was offered and purchased SOE and TE/w. I also have AE, I'm 5'9 pm tje plum side but shapely and

considered very attractive. I was advised that the AE would make me even more intimadating.

Which combo should

I use of what I have to get a bang from someone I want to be very attracted to me. We have not met in person but

have been coversing on the phone. We shared pictures so we know what each other looks like. I really like him and

want to have an edge.

Also, is there something to add to the AE to make it more appealing on me, when I used it

I got no hits. I bought two bottles off the bat and don't want it to go to wste.
    Copulins; ie The Essence of

Woman, I have used it with unsurpassable sucess, try add weeny teeny daub into your mix and cover if it smells too

strong, do not overcover widt fragrance.

Get the EOW at this store, And or try CLEO the Beta aNOL version on

drop down option, use Cleo widthout any other pheromone product when using for the first few weeks, also can add

more sexual edge by adding daud of EOW if necessary.

Guaranteed to start big fire in hims trousers be carefull

girl. Lei

Stranger

Thanks for the advice Lei.

I'm going to purchase some EOW right away. I'm looking forward to trying it out. This guy seems like a keeper.

Send me positive energy. Until, K

Oh yes, do get some EoW!! I'm

thankful to Ail (CrystalMoon). She had an awesome suggestion to add about 10 drops of pure vanilla fragrance oil to

the bottle of EoW. You'll see, it's not entirely full when you receive it. By doing this, it smells absolutely

heavenly as soon as I put it on! Whereas, before, I'd have to put it on and let it dry way down before adding a

cover. There was a really smelly phase it had to pass through before dry down that was not very pleasant. LOL

The results are fantastic, btw. I usually wear 1 to 3 drops with great results. However just this past new

years' eve I wore a whopping 10 drops for a particularly wild evening with the bf.

Stranger

Thank you Sheba for the

advice and encouragement. I am anxiously awaiting arrival of my EoW. Will keep everyone informed of my progress. K

Thread Information