Close

Thread: -None Fights

Phero Enthusiast

Default -None Fights

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Wow, tough

night.

Thought I\'d lather on some -None just to see what would happen at the old flag football game tonight. I

expected it to boost my play and hopefully intimidate my opponents. I got there early and they needed a ref for the

early game so I was drafted.

Made a tough call on the endzone and I got serious hell from one guy. He was in my

face and out of control. Rarely if ever has someone gotten into my face. This guy was actually taller than me (maybe

6\'6\") and looked like the bad guy (Biff?) from Back to the Future. I don\'t know how I was able to control

myself because every inch of my body wanted to beat the hell out of that guy. I don\'t know if I could have per

se, but I would have loved to have the option. Of course getting into a fist fight in front of like 40 law students

is never all that intelligent. From my use of pheromones my aggression has increased considerably. It is actually

something I worry about a lot. My self-control has dropped in the past couple of years.

This guy really layed

into me though. I was feeling almost dehumanized at one point he was in my face so much. Everyone was quiet and in

awe, no one knew what to do. I think the -None played a factor in it, because once he got closer to me he got more

and more belligerent. He pushed me a couple times and was begging for a fight.

Eventually I stopped the game,

went to my car and pulled out my Sammurai sword I kept in the trunk. I walked back to the field and just kept it by

my side. I didn\'t get any [censored] the rest of the night.

take care,
    JDM

Banned User

Default Re: -None Fights

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    From my use of pheromones my aggression has increased considerably. It is

actually something I worry about a lot. My self-control has dropped in the past couple of years.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Could be that you\'re low on Serotonin. If Testosterone and

Serotonin levels get out of balance people tend to get angry and short tempered. Try taking about 200 mg of 5-HTP

daily. 5 Hydroxy Tryptophane is the precursor to Tryptophane and Tryp. is the peruser to Serotonin. It will put

things back in balance and improve you mood. Glutamic Acid is great for short temper too but I think the 5-HTP would

be the thing you want.

OH. If you\'re taking an SSRI just go with the Glutamic Acid or get off the SSRI and

just start using 5-HTP.

Ash

Banned User

Here\'s another

suggestion, stay away from \"NONE\" products if they\'re giving you those kinds of problems.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Using a sword to calm things down, is asking for big time trouble.

Using a weapon of any kind only leads to violence. There\'s enough of that in this world, no need to add to it.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

Brian [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Too true...

I had only

ever used Pi/m prior to going to the gym, so all it ever seemed to do was give me some added

\'drive\'...

However, today, I whacked some on before heading off to university and I swear I was just

seething all day... I\'ve not felt like that for the last 3-4 years (when I managed to control my \'Russel

Crowe\' instinct) and it felt really scary.

NPA/TE has NEVER done that to me...

No more Pi/m for this

boy.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Steve

</font><blockquote><font

Too true...

I had only ever used Pi/m prior to going to the gym, so all it

ever seemed to do was give me some added \'drive\'...

However, today, I whacked some on before heading off to

university and I swear I was just seething all day... I\'ve not felt like that for the last 3-4 years (when I

managed to control my \'Russel Crowe\' instinct) and it felt really scary.

NPA/TE has NEVER done that to

me...

No more Pi/m for this boy.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Steve

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Really ??? PI/m never did that to me before, it only made peaple affraid of me not that they

wanted to beat me up.Actually it was TE/m that got me into fights.But usually it\'s because of jealouss

boyfriends, who can\'t stand that there girlfriends where paying attention to me instead of them

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    But that only happend when i was wearing lot\'s of TE/m more

like two or three sprays, when going clubbing. But i did get lot\'s of hot attentions from girls.

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

DZorro,

</font><blockquote><font

Here\'s another suggestion, stay away from \"NONE\" products if

they\'re giving you those kinds of problems. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Using a sword to

calm things down, is asking for big time trouble. Using a weapon of any kind only leads to violence. There\'s

enough of that in this world, no need to add to it. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

<hr

Right.

-None at a football game?

Holmes

Phero Enthusiast

Thanks for the

advice guys. I\'ll look into those supplements Ash.

I don\'t want anyone to get the impression I\'m running

around swinging from trees looking for fights.

I wouldn\'t say I was a coward as kid per se, but I definitely

wasn\'t aggressive. I actually hated all signs of aggression. I was the victim of the bully, not the bully. In

recent years (post-college and it may or may not be a coincidence that I starting using pheromones) I\'ve noticed

I am more assertive and can be more dominant in the presence of others. This may be a maturational thing, it may be

a physical thing I really didn\'t \"grow\" into a manly physique until I hit 21 (I was more pudgy and round,

whereas now I have a more chiseled, broad shoulders look.)

In all honesty, I did my best to diffuse the situation

and walked away from the guy on three separate occasions. Eventually he spit on me and began pushing. If I had a

-none problem I likely would have just started wailing away on him but I just keep moving away.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
    Here\'s another suggestion, stay away from

\"NONE\" products if they\'re giving you those kinds of problems.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I\'ve used PI/m since 2001 and this is the first incident where I really had a guy looking

for a fight. Honestly, I generally dismissed most claims of guys getting overly aggressive around -none because I

just never saw it. Perhaps my size did deter some would-be aggressors. I don\'t know.
    In general though, I always

keep none at less than 30% of any mix I make.

However for this game I just put on 5 sprays of TE. That may have

been a mistake. The aggressor is a known problem judging by what the people who run the intramurals told me. He\'s

caused numerous incidents like this in the past.

That being said, we commonly refer to our games as Intramural

fight club because of the fights that often break out. Law school is high stress and we all like to unwind by

beating up on each other. We beat the piss out of each other then share our scars and bruises the next morning in

torts.

Using a sword to calm things down, is

asking for big time trouble. Using a weapon of any kind only leads to violence. There\'s enough of that in this

world, no need to add to it.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

There was a lot of violence long

before the sword came out. That was only a means of self-defense (and trust me I had all the elements and defenses

for assault and battery running through my head as this guy continued to attack me.)
    That being said, it wans\'t

the smartest thing I\'ve ever done. The fact that I did actually is what prompted me to post and wonder about the

effects -none was having on me.

In general, like I said I\'m really a beta male with a more sensitive side than

is probably healthy. I\'m very in touch with my body and perhaps that is why I noticed aggressive feelings being

aroused from time to time since I started using pheros.

take care,
    JDM

JDM

writes:
    &lt;&lt;Eventually I stopped the game, went to my car and pulled out my Sammurai sword I kept in the trunk.

I walked back to the field and just kept it by my side. I didn\'t get any [censored] the rest of the

night.&gt;&gt;

Ummm...WTF?! You keep a sword in your trunk?! You took a sword to a flag football game?! Are

you completely nuts?! What are you taking to the pick up street hockey game? Hand grenades?

And really, I can

just see an FDA intradiction on this one...\"The Federal government has just established a moritorium on the sale

and use of pheromones after a man wearing an androstenone based pheromone product went into a beserk rage and

attacked a group of people participating in a game of flag football with a samurai sword. The individual claims

that his actions were the direct result of the application of pheromones which induced his violence and rage.\"

And the people who are trying to legalize marijuana think that they got it bad - try pushing this stuff after

somebody claims that it was the \'mones that made them go beserk.

Ash writes:
    &lt;&lt;If Testosterone and

Serotonin levels get out of balance people tend to get angry and short tempered. Try taking about 200 mg of 5-HTP

daily.&gt;&gt;

How about some \'ludes, or better yet, some Zoloft or Prozac instead? I mean, really, a sword

to a flag football game?

Icarus writes:
    &lt;&lt;I\'ve not felt like that for the last 3-4 years (when I

managed to control my \'Russel Crowe\' instinct) and it felt really scary.&gt;&gt;

Your \"Russel Crowe

instinct\"? Does that mean you make a conscious effort to avoid showering for days on end?

</font><blockquote><font

Your \"Russel Crowe instinct\"? Does that mean you make a conscious effort

to avoid showering for days on end?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

More of a \'Grrr, baby wanna start trouble\' kinda

thing.
    It\'s wearing off now, thank God.

Not like me at all (anymore)

First Bad Experience with

Pheromones....check

Steve

I noticed that too much

PI/m (four-to-six drops) brought out the \"Are you talkin\' to me?!\" factor in everyone around me

(including me.)

Five sprays of TE is a lot, JDM! Whoa! That\'s an aggression magnet.

Holmes

Journeyman

Default PI/m effects

</font><blockquote><font

However,

today, I whacked some [PI/m] on before heading off to university and I swear I was just seething all day... I\'ve

not felt like that for the last 3-4 years (when I managed to control my \'Russel Crowe\' instinct) and it felt

really scary.

NPA/TE has NEVER done that to me...

No more Pi/m for this boy

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Really ??? PI/m never did that to me before, it only made peaple affraid of me not that they

wanted to beat me up.Actually it was TE/m that got me into fights.But usually it\'s because of jealouss

boyfriends, who can\'t stand that there girlfriends where paying attention to me instead of them

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    But that only happend when i was wearing lot\'s of TE/m more

like two or three sprays, when going clubbing. But i did get lot\'s of hot attentions from girls.

<hr

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. I decided to OD

(deliberately) on some PI/m, using six drops, applied all over the place. I got nothing but total respect from

practically EVERY guy I met. One guy gave me a discount at an art supply store, another guy came up and talked to

me about my Hyundai (not even a worthwhile conversation, but it seems like he just wanted to talk to me. Slapped me

on the back and shook my hand as though we\'d met before).

Didn\'t notice a single reaction from women; not

intimidation, not fear, not sexual (which I have noticed with smaller applications, like one drop).

</font><blockquote><font

Your \"Russel Crowe instinct\"? Does that mean you make a conscious effort

to avoid showering for days on end?

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Could also refer to that indefatigable urge to moonlight as a

substandard rock musician.

Holmes

Banned User

</font><blockquote><font

From my use of pheromones my aggression has increased considerably. It is

actually something I worry about a lot. My self-control has dropped in the past couple of years.

<hr

Your statement, which I have quoted above, is the reason I said it might

be a good idea to lay off the none. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Brian

Holmes

writes:
    &lt;&lt;Could also refer to that indefatigable urge to moonlight as a substandard rock

musician.&gt;&gt;

I believe that the Russel Crowe Instinct is simply a subgenus of the Keanu Reeves Complex,

which in itself is derived from the now well recognized Bruce Willis Affliction.

Interesting to read

about 5-HTP &amp; Glutamic Acid. I want to try it. Where do u buy this stuff? How much does it cost? Any side

effects? Doesnt the body stop producing it\'s own chemicals if it detects changes due to ingestion of these

products?

Phero Enthusiast

Ummm...WTF?! You keep a sword in your trunk?! You

took a sword to a flag football game?! Are you completely nuts?! What are you taking to the pick up street hockey

game? Hand grenades?

I collect sammurai swords. I have perhaps a a

half dozen around my apartment. I was getting one fixed by a merchant in china town and it was in the back of my

trunk.

And really, I can just see an FDA

intradiction on this one...\"The Federal government has just established a moritorium on the sale and use of

pheromones after a man wearing an androstenone based pheromone product went into a beserk rage and attacked a group

of people participating in a game of flag football with a samurai sword. The individual claims that his actions were

the direct result of the application of pheromones which induced his violence and rage.\"

<hr

I\'m assuming reading comprehension isn\'t your strong suit.

And the people who are trying to legalize

marijuana think that they got it bad - try pushing this stuff after somebody claims that it was the \'mones that

made them go beserk.

You are grossly mischaracterizing the

incident.

Ash writes:
    &lt;&lt;If Testosterone and Serotonin levels get out of balance people tend to get angry

and short tempered. Try taking about 200 mg of 5-HTP daily.&gt;&gt;

</font><blockquote><font

How about some \'ludes, or better yet, some Zoloft or Prozac instead? I

mean, really, a sword to a flag football game?

That\'s

cute.

Let me run through the incident again for you:

(i) I was verbally abused and walked away
    (ii) the

verbal abuse continued and I warned the individual to stop
    (iii) I left the individual again and this time he spit

on me
    (iv) I left a third time and was pushed to the ground and challenged me to a fight.
    (v) After those series

of incidents and fearing for my own safety at that point, I picked up my sword from my trunk. At that point the

abuse finally stopped (if you are familar with tort law you\'d know that you can threaten more force than you

would be privileged to use in self-defense.)

take care,
    JDM

</font><blockquote><font

Holmes writes:
    &lt;&lt;Could also refer to that indefatigable urge to

moonlight as a substandard rock musician.&gt;&gt;

I believe that the Russel Crowe Instinct is simply a subgenus

of the Keanu Reeves Complex, which in itself is derived from the now well recognized Bruce Willis Affliction.

LOL. You\'re right. The dread \"Bruce Willis Affliction\"--

granddaddy of them all! The \"Keanu Reeves Complex\" is actually a bit more involved--and often untreatable--as

it\'s also characterized by substandard acting ability.

Holmes

Banned User

JDM,

No matter what

the circumstances were, you\'re judgement comes into question here. By taking a sword out the trunk of your car as

a deterrent to an already volatile situation, was not the wisest decision on your part. What if Biff took the sight

of the sword as a threat against him and went berserk and came after you? Can you say with all certainty, that you

would not have used that sword in your own defense? It could have happened just like that. It would have been your

fault because you would have provoked Biff with the presence of the sword. Showing a lethal weapon in public is

never a good idea. Displaying one under the circumstances you were under, was very dangerous indeed.

Brian

Phero Enthusiast

Default Re: -None Fights *DELETED*

deleted by jamesdeanmartin

JDM,

That you showed

restraint in a situation which would have sucked anyone else into the fray is admirable indeed. Hopefully the guy

will get what he deserves.

Holmes

\"Brian - case law

wouldn\'t support your assertions. If he came after me I could only respond with commensurate force he used

against me, and I\'m well aware of it.\"

My gawd!! A month into law school and already sounding like a

lawyer!! Scary!!

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

JDM,

To begin with,

I wasn’t judging you. I was disagreeing with your solution to the situation. There’s a big difference between not

agreeing with an action, or statement, and making judgment on a person. I suggest you go look up the 2 words in the

dictionary. I resent the accusation that I judged you in either of my posts. Quote to me where I judged you, and I

will apologize.

What do you expect on an open forum? We all have different points of view and we won’t

always agree with one in other. We’re not a bunch of sheep to be herded around by the shepherd. We all have our own

opinions, just as you have your own. If you don’t like being disagreed with, I suggest that you leave details such

as the sword out of your posts. If you can’t do that, it may be better not to post at all, since there is bound to

be something that you post that people may not agree with.

Brian

Phero Enthusiast

5HTP is good stuff, its in

red pepper extract too. I used it as a work out stim, it is real good stuff.

Ok, there are a few missing facts

here. If a COMPLETE stranger physically asualted me, I would seriously consider fighting. I would not go get a

lethal weapon. I would rather take my chances bare knuckle. If I needed to be at this game for some important

reason, I may attempt such a form of intimidation, but it is likely to provoke someone.

Now, if I knew the guy.

Which I dont remember you saying, there would be no doubt. He probably has a reason for not liking me, and at

least I would feel justified if I knew he was an idiot. Hey you cant go your whole life without getting into a

fight.

But as far as this being a reaction from None- ? I am really skeptical. Ive read other post like this

one, but isnt it common for guys to threaten other guys? This stuff happends all the time-mones or no mones. For

all you know, it could have been your body language, something he heard about you or overheard.

Before I jumped

to the conclusion that none provoked this, I would need your testimony that you did NOTHING out of the

ordinary.

I think a study needs to be done on this. It would be really easy to do.

Phero Enthusiast

I planned on

ignoring Brian and just letting this die, but I\'ll fill in the facts for Jones...

</font><blockquote><font

Ok, there are a few missing facts here. If a COMPLETE stranger physically

asualted me, I would seriously consider fighting. I would not go get a lethal weapon. I would rather take my chances

bare knuckle. If I needed to be at this game for some important reason, I may attempt such a form of intimidation,

but it is likely to provoke someone.

Now, if I knew the guy. Which I dont remember you saying, there would be no

doubt. He probably has a reason for not liking me, and at least I would feel justified if I knew he was an idiot.

Hey you cant go your whole life without getting into a fight.

I

never met the guy before in my life. I still don\'t even know his name. He was angry at me because I called a 2-pt

conversion when he thought the runner was tackled at the 1.

</font><blockquote><font

But as far as this being a reaction from None- ? I am really skeptical. Ive

read other post like this one, but isnt it common for guys to threaten other guys? This stuff happends all the

time-mones or no mones. For all you know, it could have been your body language, something he heard about you or

overheard.

I don\'t think its -none at all considering what

I\'ve learned since the incident. The individual has a history of problems. He punched out a ref in intramural

basketball last year and punted every ball he could find into a nearby cornfield in frustration during intramural

soccer last week. The student bar association doesn\'t know what to do because they\'ve never had such a violent

and uncontrollable student.

Nevertheless, I think you make a good point. Guys around this age are all on the

verge of fights half the time anyway. If this was a mild-mannered quiet guy who all of a sudden went into a rage,

well then maybe I could draw different conclusions. Something I found out later is that I was wearing my college

football jacket and apparently he went to a rival school (but didn\'t play football for them) so that may been a

factor as well.

Before I jumped to the conclusion

that none provoked this, I would need your testimony that you did NOTHING out of the ordinary.

<hr

I was just reffing the game for 2 minutes prior to the incident. I

didn\'t even know anyone on the field, they were all 3Ls. I was helping out as a service because their regular

official no-showed.

take care,
    JDM

I\'m assuming reading comprehension isn\'t your

strong suit.

Well, I do have a BA in English, so it\'s not too

bad, or at least it shouldn\'t be too completely awful. However, in this particular instance, I was hypothesizing

about the subsquent backlash from a individual who claimed that pheromones had induced an uncontrollable rage which

resulted in physical violence. (I was also attempting to be somewhat sarcastically facetious, but apparently I fell

short of that particular goal.)

You are grossly

mischaracterizing the incident.

I know. Intentionally, in the

interests of jocularity.

(i) I was verbally

abused and walked away

Quite admirable. Unless he resorted to

the most heinous of all verbal assaults, and told you that your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of

elderberries.

(iii) I left the individual again

and this time he spit on me

You definitely have more restraint

than I. At this point, I probably would have been trying to bite his ear off. Expectorating on another individual

is not cool.

(v) After those series of

incidents and fearing for my own safety at that point, I picked up my sword from my trunk. At that point the abuse

finally stopped (if you are familar with tort law you\'d know that you can threaten more force than you would be

privileged to use in self-defense.)

Actually, it probably has

more to do with your specific state laws concerning self-defense, and in particular, the subgenus concerning the use

of Deadly Force with regards to self defense, rather than a general proclamation of \"tort laws\" (as I would

assume that most judges would look at the use of a samurai sword in self defense as self defense with deadly

force).

However, my point was that I believed that nobody would have cared if you popped the A-hole in the chops

after he spit on you. The sword was probably a bit too much, and could have escalated things to the point where

people we\'re getting ventilated.

Phero Enthusiast

Actually, it probably has more to do with your

specific state laws concerning self-defense, and in particular, the subgenus concerning the use of Deadly Force with

regards to self defense, rather than a general proclamation of \"tort laws\" (as I would assume that most judges

would look at the use of a samurai sword in self defense as self defense with deadly force).

<hr

Nah this wouldn\'t be a criminal proceeding, we are talking about common

law (judge-made law.) You can look under the most recent restatement for info on common law priviliged

self-defense.

If an incident had occurred, there could be a criminal issue, but since nothing occurred I was

relying more on a civil claim (assault) against me for brandishing the sword. I would be priviliged to do so in most

jurisdictions because you are allowed to threaten more force in self-defense than you would be priviliged to use

(deadly force is not a factor whatsoever because it wasn\'t used, nor really

threatened.)

However, my point was that I

believed that nobody would have cared if you popped the A-hole in the chops after he spit on you. The sword was

probably a bit too much, and could have escalated things to the point where people we\'re getting ventilated.

Yeah you are probably right. I wasn\'t thinking as clear as I

should have been, which is why I brought up the issue in the first place.

take care,
    JDM

Thread Information