Hey all,
Lately I have

been using 2 drops of NPA and 2 drops of WAGG on my neck. Spread as much around as possible. I like this mix alot

because my confidence level is through the roof not just with girls but with everything. I usually am not the most

outgoing guy in class but when I used this it helps me be more involved and less afraid. However, I notice that the

following day or two after i use the npa i seem to get blocked out of conversations. Its almost like im not there.

Me and a friend were talking with these 2 girls and they were like totally ignoring me as far as eye contact when

they would speak. So I thought this was bad but then later on that day i found out that the same girl that was

ignoring me liked me. Don\'t ask me how i am clueless lol. But I was wondering maybe the NPA is still strong a day

or two after using it and to balance out the NPA I should apply more nol and no more none on these days. The way I

figure it is there really is no way to overdose on nol. Basically an OD on nol would mean good things ex. lots of

people talking to you. So if anyone good give me feedback on what they do and/or if they think my theory is viable i

would gladly appreciate it.

U_D [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]