Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default Thursday Night Hits

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hit the local

bar for some Thursday night fun. Sort of a slow week previously with some decent hits but I was fighting a cold and

getting nailed in class so I didn\'t have much time to socialize or even pay attention to potential hits.

I

hit the bar around 10:30 and there were some people there, I didn\'t really know anyone well enough to come up to

them so I grabbed a nice spot and sat and drank my beer for a moment watching the Yankee game. Witin 5 minutes I was

approached by a girl I vaguely remembered from class but couldn\'t for the life of me remember her name. She

chatted me up for a bit and was obviously flirting with me and considering I didn\'t have any other options I

wasn\'t looking to go anywhere else. She mentions sex about every other word and talked about how overly horny all

the law school girls were and how much harder to has been for them to get a guy into bed than it was in undergrad

(this boggles my mind because I was thinking the same thing.) About 15 minutes later my main target showed up. The

chain smoking girl next to me said she was moving on to mingle and as soon as she left the target came right up to

me and grabbed the big chair right next to me. She opened with, \"I hope I\'m not taking her seat.\" (apparently

she wasn\'t fond of seeing me getting chatted up by some other attractive girl) I said \"don\'t worry about it,

I\'d rather you sit with me.\" We chatted for a while, nothing out of this world she was touching me and smiling

right from the start.

She rolled out an pretty interesting comment right away with, \"You like the power

you have over me, err women, you make us all come up to you so you have the power. I notice that a lot.\" I smiled

and didn\'t know where to go with it. I played it off and said I just enjoy finding a nice spot and people seem to

congregate about me.(the irony of the whole situation is amazing considering how much I\'ve chased after women in

the past and been such a horrible doormat for women to walk over most of my life.)

I never really thought

of my \"power style\" in the ways she couched the argument, but perhaps there is something to be said for making

women come to you. When I\'m at the bar I never was short of women coming up to me (well actually on this night

the target staked out next to me from 11:00 - 1:30 so no one else really had a chance, but usually a handful of

girls come up to me.) By 11:00 in general a large group of people I\'m friendly with congregated around me and we

had quite the nice little group going. Not too bad for a guy who walked into a bar knowing no one, grabbed a beer

and plopped himself down at a table. I ended up seeing another target the next day and she said, \"man you were

swarmed with people all night, I couldn\'t get anywhere near you.\" I just smiled. I get this sort of strange

rapper music video vibe going when I think of these scenarios where you just stay put and eventually it all will

come to you. You play it cool sitting in your spot, you aren\'t desperate trying to get girls numbers. I wasn\'t

out chasing for names or numbers and that made me different.

I didn\'t talk to the target straight from

11:00 - 1:30 as people came by we talked to them and were always social with everyone else but we always came back

to each other. It was a pretty big sign that this girl who every other time I\'d met her at bar was running from

table to table flirting with guys stayed at my side all night long. The only time she left our spot was when she

went to the bathroom with her friend (who greated her upon seeing the target and I sitting together with a double

eye brow raise a smile as she held up her beer. The actions weren\'t meant for me as she was doing this behind the

back of a rather large guy so I wouldn\'t see but I just happend to look around right at that time and notice the

interplay beteween the two.) I\'m guessing that\'s a good sign that\'s she interested and has been talking

about me. These two girls are inseperable really, actually the only time I saw them apart was when they came into

the bar and when I left with the target.

I probably could have initiated something with the girl on the walk

home, but one of our drunk friends was running through the streets falling everywhere and completely ended up

cock-blocking me as I had to take the target home then basically drag this girl 7 blocks at 2 AM to one of my guy

friend\'s houses who was gonna hook up with her. That guy fuckin\' owes me.

I think the whole chase thing

is really keeping my target\'s interest. The fact that she flat out mentioned the whole \"power\" I have over

women and make them come to me is a little [censored] up, but interesting. I like her a lot, more than I\'ve liked

anyone in quite some time so I really don\'t want to [censored] this thing up at all.

We\'ll probably

meet up sometime this weekend and do something. I don\'t want to make \"the chase\" too long, or she\'ll lose

interest and I like her too much to play any of those games. I would have tried harder to take her home on Thursday,

but my place was completely upside down and we had class the next morning at 9 AM, so anything we did would have

been unfulfilling and amidst a messed up dirty apartment. I have cleaned the apartment today so we\'ll see where I

can take things if we meet up.

I went to an undergrad party on Friday night and was in just culture shock.

The whole college-party style now seems somewhat foreign and most guys approaching girls are so pathetic it is

actually quite amusing. I rag on myself saying I have no skills, but I\'m Obi-Wan-Kenobi compared to the college

guys I met last night at the party. It was an ego boost, although I didn\'t really get any hits (they all knew

each other, my brother just drug me along) of course I was 5 years older than most of them and had to be at the very

least mildly intimidating. We even had the requisite hot chicks giving a gay guy a lapdance next to me, which is

nice but it seems to happen at every party I go to.

Final notes:

SOE \"Z\" on each hand
    Mix of

WAGG (30%) EDGE (30%) SOE (30%) and A-1 (10%) (four sprays to the hair.)

Wish me luck with this girl (and if

anyone has any sage advice please share.)

take care,
    JDM

Default Re: Thursday Night Hits

Good Luck, Mr JD

Martin!

Default Re: Thursday Night Hits

Good luck

JDM....

Thread Information